Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

This Relationship Is Complicated! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Relationship Is Complicated! (1000 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Tired Of This Relationship / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2013
A guy posted on facebook:

This relationship shiit is complicated. All I know is when we don't talk everyday I just fvcking hate it and I don't wanna duplicate it.

What's you take guys?

WackyJ1, Ihedinobi, Sagamite, Danhumphery et al, what do you see?
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2013
And his girl posted:

Do you mind not tagging me on your comment? it's annoying, ok? Pls stop it. Is that clear?
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Illuminatus(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Pal. You've got early signs of celebral palasy
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Caseless: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Kids
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Gboliwe: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2013
Illuminatus: Pal. You've got early signs of celebral palasy
hohohohohohohohogrin
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
I was just trying to let him know he is going about it the wrong way.

He whines a lot when he has little issues with the girl and post it on facebook.

I warned him that if he is not careful, she might leave him cos he fails to keep things away from prying eyes and cry about things.

What's the biggy if he does not talk to his girlfriend everyday? What if he stays a week or more without communicating with her?

caseless: Kids
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2013

Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2013

bros, you have got late signs of celebral palasy-- beyond redemption!
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by yang(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
2s£xy:

He whines a lot when he has little issues with the girl and post it on facebook.

I warned him that if he is not careful, she might leave him cos he fails to keep things away from prying eyes and cry about things.

What's the biggy if he does not talk to his girlfriend everyday? What if he stays a week or more without communicating with her?

And u are any different after posting it on NL? Btw its not a bad post. Just sayin u re no different
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Caseless: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
2s£xy:

the main reason why i call them kids.
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2013
yang:
And u are any different after posting it on NL? Btw its not a bad post. Just sayin u re no different
you hv been noticed... Next
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Exactly...
caseless: the main reason why i call them kids.
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33am On Nov 11, 2013
Ouch! grin grin
Re: This Relationship Is Complicated! by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 11, 2013
You go open my nyansh for that picture thread. How you take know say na me. U b winsh?

I dey fear u now o. That's why I had to remove it sharply.
Idowuogbo:
Ouch! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Married People Only!!!! / How To Pass Women Initial Test Whenyou Approach Them / Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.