Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo (6922 Views)

Blame Gowon And Awolowo For Biafra Genocide - General Madiebo / Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. / Interview With Ojukwu,comments On The Coup And Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes because the ideology of the AG was selected by a majority. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? There were so many influential folks in the AG - Akerele, Bode Thomas, Adeyemo Alakija, Kofo Abayomi, Akintola Williams, H.O Davies, Ayo Rosiji. Do you think they would have just followed Awo's directions like zombies? Akintola deviated from the ideology of the party and he was fired for that. Do I need to keep explaining it to you? There were more than two people in that party.

Now provide the facts/evidence to support this notion that Awo interfered and subsequently got Akintola fired.

I will use your own post as evidence, since you've decided to be stubborn and are bent on convincing gullible readers that Awo had nothing to do with Akintola's ouster.

Excerp:

Katsumoto:
for in January 1962, the hostility between Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the leader of opposition in the then federal parliament and leader of the Action Group party and his deputy as Premier of the Western Region, Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola, who was also the deputy leader of the party, led to a breakdown of law and order in western region.

Note that this was before Akintola's ouster, yet you want us to believe that Awo had nothing to do with the ouster. By the way, some of the names in your post above including Ayo Rosiji supported Akintola.

Read the rest of your post here and weep. cheesy

This should put your lies and deceit to rest. Awo interfered with Akintola's governance and engineered his ouster. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by olabukola: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Katsumoto:

Did 100% of Yoruba support Awo?

What matters is a majority.
Support is diff from respect.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ndu_chucks

AG voted Akintola as Premier, AG removed him as premier. That's pretty straight forward.

In parliamentary system of government, a vote of no confidence is enough to force a leader to resign. When majority loses confidence in a leader, such a leader is a goner! That's why there's strict adherence to party politics and ideology in parliamentary system. You can't afford to go against the party position because the party can easily remove you.

The party campaigned for elections based on a clearly defined manifesto and ideology. Sabotaging party's ideology is reducing her chances of winning subsequent elections. That's why political parties usually intervene to correct any leader going astray.

One man can not be a majority in a party. You need a majority to remove any leader. Now tell me how Awolowo was the one who removed Akintola and not AG.

3 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I will give you an answer once you show me the forum rule which states that an OP must provide his/her purpose for starting a thread. BTW: Why are you worried about the thread's purpose?

Typical Nigerian. Answering a question with another.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Prof Corruption: @ndu_chucks

AG voted Akintola as Premier, AG removed him as premier. That's pretty straight forward.

This point is not in contention.

It is however, also very clear and straight forward that Awo interfered in Akintola's governance and orchestrated his removal as Premier. I have proved that beyond any doubt.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

It is however, also very clear and straight forward that Awo interfered in Akintola's governance and orchestrated his removal as Premier. I have proved that beyond any doubt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have not even advanced any reason!

In what specific way(s) did Awolowo interfere in Akintola's governance?

Besides, if you agreed that this
was not in contention, why are you saying Awolowo was responsible for his removal?
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Only in your mind that you proved that. You have nothing to support that position. grin grin grin
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Energito: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
CyberG:

Can you come within 1 KM of where Tinubu is supposed to be in another 30 minutes? Well, you know that riff-raffs and nonentities like you have a better chance getting frozen over in hell than coming close to where Chief Awolowo is in-play! Even your fathers could not touch him when he visited their strongholds, in the midst of war, and it is you a nonentity?? I know it is part of the empty-chestbeating anyway! grin grin grin You that if a mere banger goes off in your presence you will be peeing and shaiting on your body that will even look only 1 guard in the eye?? LWKMD! grin grin grin Making mouths like these once killed 3 M people in a short period of time, I suggest you read your history again and this time remember to understand and memorize it!
you have shown us the level of your madness.let me tell you awo is in hell now
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Energito: you have shown us the level of your madness.let me tell you awo is in hell now

Poor things!
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Besides, if you agreed that this
was not in contention, why are you saying Awolowo was responsible for his removal?

You people remain stubborn and continue to ignore the fact that there was a major feud between Akintola and Awolowo before Akintola's removal.

Have it your way, Insha Allah, we shall meet at the APC convention.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Onlytruth(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
ndu_chucks I am more interested in examining the dissimilarity between them.

For one, GEJ has carried out a professional and painstaking surgical military operations against Boko Haram without resorting to short cuts like using starvation to defeat the area supporting Boko Haram.

As a matter of fact, going by Jonathan's well known nature, he would NEVER order such.

Methinks that you are insulting our president (GEJ) by comparing him to a CHILD KILLER and MASS MURDERER like Awolowo.

Just my humble opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You people remain stubborn and continue to ignore the fact that there was a major feud between Akintola and Awolowo before Akintola's removal.

Have it your way, Insha Allah, we shall meet at the APC convention.

That does not answer the question. In what specific way(s) did Awolowo interfere with Akintola's governance?

Jonathan is anything but an Awoist.

Awolowo was not a clueless leader. He was a sage, a visionary, an intellectual and a political wizard. His contributions to Nigeria remain imperishable.

He wasn't hungry for power. Remember, he resigned from Gowon's government (he was more or less vice president) with the sole reason that serving in military government in peacetime could not be justified. He gave up premier's position in the West to become federal leader of opposition.

You may decide to compare Jonathan and Shehu Shagari. They have more in common.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I will use your own post as evidence, since you've decided to be stubborn and are bent on convincing gullible readers that Awo had nothing to do with Akintola's ouster.

Excerp:

Note that this was before Akintola's ouster, yet you want us to believe that Awo had nothing to do with the ouster. By the way, some of the names in your post above including Ayo Rosiji supported Akintola.

Read the rest of your post here and weep. cheesy

This should put your lies and deceit to rest. Awo interfered with Akintola's governance and engineered his ouster. Period.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are very funny. You are referring to a summary when I have given you a better version here. Awo as party leader, was in the right to call Akintola out for not following party policies. And the party members, performed their duties, by voting. Votes were counted and Akintola was relieved of his position. Bear in mind that there were two votes 1) party members relieved Akintola of his position as Deputy leader of the party and the House reps voted him out as Premier. There are no lies.

Alhaji, where is your evidence to support the notion that Awo interfered?
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Onlytruth: ndu_chucks I am more interested in examining the dissimilarity between them.

For one, GEJ has carried out a professional and painstaking surgical military operations against Boko Haram without resorting to short cuts like using starvation to defeat the area supporting Boko Haram.

As a matter of fact, going by Jonathan's well known nature, he would NEVER order such.

Methinks that you are insulting our president (GEJ) by comparing him to a CHILD KILLER and MASS MURDERER like Awolowo.

Just my humble opinion.

As usual, your posts lack any form of logic and critical reasoning.

Is BH asking the internationally community for aid - medical, food, ammunition?

The mass murderers and child killers are the Biafran commanders who refused to surrender, feeding fat on aid, and letting children die in the process. Go and ask your incompetent leaders for explanations as to why they didn't surrender when Biafra couldn't feed itself. The blood of innocent children is on Biafran commanders i.e Ojukwu

It is only fools who blaming others for their inability to think rationally.

13 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are very funny. You are referring to a summary when I have given you a better version here. Awo as party leader, was in the right to call Akintola out for not following party policies. And the party members, performed their duties, by voting. Votes were counted and Akintola was relieved of his position. Bear in mind that there were two votes 1) party members relieved Akintola of his position as Deputy leader of the party and the House reps voted him out as Premier. There are no lies.

Alhaji, where is your evidence to support the notion that Awo interfered?

Folks, there you have it! According to Katsumoto, AG members did not realize that Akintola was not following party rules because they were daft. It took Awo in his wisdom to call Akintola out before AG members voted Akintola out! cheesy

What you just admitted as "calling out" is interferance. case closed.

Prof_Corruption, you are proving to be quite stubborn.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Folks, there you have it! According to Katsumoto, AG members did not realize that Akintola was not following party rules because they were daft. It took Awo in his wisdom to call Akintola out before AG members voted Akintola out! cheesy

What is wrong with you?

With nothing to show for your vacuous thread, you are now resorting to tricks.

Don't try that BS with me.

Were you expecting each individual member to have challenged Akintola individually?

Do you understand how party politics in a democracy works? Probably not.

Are you familiar with the process that was followed when the Tories ousted Thatcher?

Please educate yourself and stop pontificating like a drunkard.

5 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Katsumoto:

What is wrong with you?

With nothing to show for your vacuous thread, you are now resorting to tricks.

Don't try that BS with me.

Were you expecting each individual member to have challenged Akintola individually?

Do you understand how party politics in a democracy works? Probably not.

Are you familiar with the process that was followed when the Tories ousted Thatcher?

Please educate yourself and stop pontificating like a drunkard.

Name calling will not help you here. You have admitted that Awo interfered and that is good enough for me. Use dogon turenchi all you want, your admission is up here for all to see, unless you go and edit the "call out" thingy. Lets review what you stated, Awo "called out" Akintola and the result was that AG members ousted Akintola, yet you want us to believe that awolowo did not interfere or influence AG members, abi? No dice buddy.

1 Like

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is ridiculous on so many levels!

1. Akintola did not contest election as an independent candidate. He was elected on a platform with a distinct manifesto and ideology. In other words, the party had a social contract with the people and was duty bound to implement its manifestoes or lose to opposition in subsequent elections.

2.Akintola did not become a premier because people of Western Nigeria believed in his ability and capability. He was elected as a premier because Action Group, AG, believed in him to perform and execute the party's manifesto. He was elected based on the confidence of AG members. It does not matter who nominated him, he wouldn't have been a premier without majority of AG reps supporting him.

3.Should the party have ignored him when he brought strange ideology to governance? That's up to party members to decide. It does not matter who brought it to attention of members, Akintola could not have been removed without the majority of AG reps supporting that line.

Now tell me, how did Awolowo interfere with Akintola's government?

3 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Name calling will not help you here. You have admitted that Awo interfered and that is good enough for me. Use dogon turenchi all you want, your admission is up here for all to see, unless you go and edit the "call out" thingy. Lets review what you stated, Awo "called out" Akintola and the result was that AG members ousted Akintola, yet you want us to believe that awolowo did not interfere or influence AG members, abi? No dice buddy.

I asked you a simple question - are you familiar with the process used in ousting Thatcher? I will not waste my time with you any further until you can prove that you are a bit educated. No doubt you are an intelligent man but you are obviously ignorant on how things work.

If you agree with me that Akintola did not follow party policies, can you suggest how the party would have corrected, censured, and fired him? No trickery here, just be plain and direct.

That you are ignorant of cultural norms in other societies doesn't make them wrong, it just makes you ignorant. The process used in ousting Akintola is the same process used in ousting Thatcher. Again, are you familiar with that process?

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Prof Corruption:

This is ridiculous on so many levels!

1. Akintola did not contest election as an independent candidate. He was elected on a platform with a distinct manifesto and ideology. In other words, the party had a social contract with the people and was duty bound to implement its manifestoes or lose to opposition in subsequent elections.

2.Akintola did not become a premier because people of Western Nigeria believed in his ability and capability. He was elected as a premier because Action Group, AG, believed in him to perform and execute the party's manifesto. He was elected based on the confidence of AG members. It does not matter who nominated him, he wouldn't have been a premier without majority of AG reps supporting him.

3.Should the party have ignored him when he brought strange ideology to governance? That's up to party members to decide. It does not matter who brought it to attention of members, Akintola could not have been removed without the majority of AG reps supporting that line.

Now tell me, how did Awolowo interfere with Akintola's government?

Are you minding the Alhaji, he has run out of steam and has no supporting evidence. So he is resorting to twisting words.

When you ask him a direct question, he evades that question and attempts to twist your words to suit his agenda.

Other than what he read on that epic Akintola thread, he has no clue of what really transpired.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Katsumoto:

Are you minding the Alhaji, he has run out of steam and has no supporting evidence. So he is resorting to twisting words.

When you ask him a direct question, he evades that question and attempts to twist your words to suit his agenda.

Other than what he read on that epic Akintola thread, he has no clue of what really transpired.

He's a funny dude!
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2013
For other readers who do not know, the only sin Akintola had committed in his political life is having to openly disagreed with his Party leader, Awolowo on whether or not it was time for the Yorubas to make peace and to join forces with the North. Ever since the disagreement, Awo's interferance and undue influence was escalated until Akintola was ousted.

No amount of revisionism can change this.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:19am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks: For other readers who do not know, the only sin Akintola had committed in his political life is having to openly disagreed with his Party leader, Awolowo on whether or not it was time for the Yorubas to make peace and to join forces with the North. Ever since the disagreement, Awo's interferance and undue influence was escalated until Akintola was ousted.

If a man commits murder, adultery, and theft, will God judge him only for one of the sins or judge him for all?

Would a decision for AG to join the NPC not have been a party decision? Do you believe one man should have decided whether AG joins NPC?

Do you realise the mistake you are making here? You are thinking that Yoruba folks are like Hausa-Fulani folks. The way it works in the North is not the same way its works in the West or East. Decisions are taken jointly in the West. It is culturally insensitive of you to think that your rules should apply to others.

6 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Katsumoto: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2013
olabukola: Support is diff from respect.

So you think it is possible to be respected by all?

What planet are you from?
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2013
ndu_chucks: For other readers who do not know, the only sin Akintola had committed in his political life is having to openly disagreed with his Party leader, Awolowo on whether or not it was time for the Yorubas to make peace and to join forces with the North. Ever since the disagreement, Awo's interferance and undue influence was escalated until Akintola was ousted.

You could have opened this thread with many noble themes like the following, they would still be controversial but you won't find yourself in a bind:

1. Was it right for Awo to have contested for any post at age 70? There's no obvious answer, so there are many angles to it.
2. Is Jonathan an Awoist? You can then supply few details. The onus would then be on anyone taking you on to either confirm or disprove it.
3. Was Awolowo a clueless leader? Still mischievous but still an "innocent question"
4. Should GEJ contest in 2015? Still a question that you can ask any individual taking you on to justify.

But what did you do? You embarked on a ridiculous journey of no return. You don't have any factual basis to compare Awolowo with Jonathan.
On education, Jonathan has failed more than failure. You may ask any undergraduate students out there. Awo introduced the very first free education programme in Nigeria. Because of this policy, many Nigerians that would have been condemned to penury life of peasant farming are now professors, robustly educated folks who have paid dues to Nigeria's development. Is there any similarity there? Or how's Jonathan big on education when ASUP called off strike and ASUU embarked on industrial action? Is Almajiris school a proper one for a kid in 2013? Tell your governor, not GEJ, to build schools for hapless northern youths. Amaechi, yeah, build several modern and well equipped schools in Rivers. Not Almajiris nonsense. If your leaders, like Bello, had toed that line, the level of ignorance that pervades the whole north today would have been reduced. GEJ would not have had any reason to start building Almajiris schools.

How does a candidate age determine his success in an election? Can you prove it? Many have contested at 70 and lost. Many have won. What made Awo's case special at that age? What factors made his age a predominant one? How does that bear similarity with politics of this era to warrant your laughable statement of "Both Awo and Jonathan are clueless "? Apart from the fact that age does not determine electability, it has no bearing on performance. Reagan performed creditably, Bush was a failure. So what's the relevance of age to seeing handwriting on the wall?

Even at that, you did not see Zik in your own comment. Should Awolowo at 70 be subjected to caustic side of your mouth when Zik at 75 also contested same election? The legs on which your premises stood were just too weak to sustain them.

Now when you're called to substantiate wild claims you termed facts, you resorted to childish twisting of words. You couldn't advance any reason on how Awolowo interfered with Akintola's government. Awolowo was the leader of AG and Akintola was the deputy. There was a process that led to Akintola's nomination as premier. He was confirmed by majority of AG members. When Akintola was to be removed, it followed a process and was similarly confirmed by majority. Awolowo had a duty to provide leadership for the party.

But when you're called out, you resorted to another ridiculous premise of Akintola's mission of making peace with the North. Did AG campaign on making peace with the North? Was that the manifesto he was elected to implement?

6 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Ndu Chuks, why did you set out to rubbish the image of Obafemi Awolowo? You claim he was too old to have contested the 1979 and 1983 presidential election, but kept silent on Nnamdi Azikiwe who was five years older than Awolowo, and also contested in the same election.
If giving way for the young generation, as you would have wanted him to, then Tunji Braithwait should have emerged winner, not Shehu Shagari. Tunji Braithwait of the Nigerian Advanced Party (NAP) was just 50 as at 1983.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by CyberG: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Energito: you have shown us the level of your madness.let me tell you awo is in hell now

Either your father or your hero who are both there needed glasses or have completely lost their sight while in hot hell not to know that it is their own shadows that they saw?? I think the whooping of those couple of years has permanently damaged your own brains and genes?? LMAO grin grin
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by CyberG: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2013

I advise that you stop all the lies because your car of lies has spun into the ditch! You have nothing on Chief Awolowo, even a tuber of yam knows better or are you a chronic learner? I don't have time to educate your ignorance tonight and if Kats and Prof and the other posters teach you and you are still failing, then even I split your brain with an axe and dump everything inside, you will still be more clueless than GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Energito: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Poor things!
you can say whatever you wish but thing i know is that,That ugly man called Awo is in hell.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by Energito: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG:

Either your father or your hero who are both there needed glasses or have completely lost their sight while in hot hell not to know that it is their own shadows that they saw?? I think the whooping of those couple of years has permanently damaged your own brains and genes?? LMAO grin grin
you shud tell that to your people starting from ur father to last one.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by debetmx(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Energito: you can say whatever you wish but thing i know is that,That ugly man called Awo is in hell.

I guess that makes you happy. You can leave your "IGBO" joint now.
Re: Remarkable Similarities Between Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And Awolowo by nduchucks: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG:

I advise that you stop all the lies because your car of lies has spun into the ditch! You have nothing on Chief Awolowo, even a tuber of yam knows better or are you a chronic learner? I don't have time to educate your ignorance tonight and if Kats and Prof and the other posters teach you and you are still failing, then even I split your brain with an axe and dump everything inside, you will still be more clueless than GEJ!

You have my pity.

I understand how difficult it is for you to hear that your god-like figure actually interfered in Akintola's governance, fought him, organized for his ouster, and supprted violence against his fellow Yorubas. I know it goes against what you have been told by people who have demonized Akintola for decades now.

Asking for evidence that Awo interfered in Akintola's governance is like asking for proof that GEJ and Patience interfered in the affairs of Rivers state. Just as it is impossible for you to convince some GEJ supporters that there was interfferance in Rivers state, nobody can convince you die hard Awo supporters either. You can continue to bury your heads in the sand.

While Akintola was still the Premier of the Wester Region and enjoying the support of AG members and ruling peacefully, Awo decided to organize his supporters in AG against Akintola, simply because Awo did not like Akintola's overtures to Northerners and his good relationship with Sardauna. Within a few months of Awo's actions, AG had split into two factions, one loyal to Awolowo and the other to Akintola. The rest is history.

What Akintola was up against was not party ideology as revisionists such as Kats would have us believe, but Awolowo's constant interferance in the affairs of government. Rather than face his task in the House of Reps, Awolowo was behaving as though he was still the Premier of the West, dictating who should be appointed to what cabinet position, what policy should be on the government's agenda and how decisions should be taken.

Only an intellectually dishonest person will not classify these actions by Awo as interferance, . I don't have time to give anyone a full bibliography here, but I will suggest that anyone who is interested in the truth should read at a minimum, pages 88 - 91 of [url=http://books.google.com/books?id=1pi_AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89&dq=awolowo+interfered+with+akintola&source=bl&ots=S83erOrj1K&sig=SLuUSIwMjlt06foUAmIBU4AMc2Q&hl=en&sa=X&ei=IQKCUsy7K9G54APAzIHYDg&ved=0CDwQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=awolowo%20interfered%20with%20akintola&f=false] this book [/url]

The interferance I've talked about are well documented and I fail to undestand why, otherwise honest posters will go to great lengths to revise history. But not to worry, I'm here to deal with them. They've bitten more than they can chew cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Justice Tsoho Absent In Court, Nnamdi Kanu Case Postponed / Yemi Osinbajo Honoured By Unilag Alumni (Photos) / See Photos Of Troops Dedicating Boko Haram Victory 2 God With A Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.