Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak (1975 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Clemzy16(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
==> Now i was listening to a Radio Love programme sometime ago and this is the conversation that ensued between the OAP and caller who happens to be a lady.

N:B: OAP means "On Air Personality."

OAP: "Hello!, you're welcome to "The Love Talk," what's your name and where are you calling from?"
LADY: "My name is Anonymous, I'm calling from Benin." she said with a faint tone.

(please be audible so we can hear you clearly)

LADY: "can you hear me now?"
OAP: "Yes! So where in Benin are you calling from?" He asked.
LADY: "It's confidential, don't worry about that."
OAP: "owkkk.... What's on your mind?" He said slightly irritated.
LADY: "I have a little problem like that sha.."
OAP: "Go on, I'm listening." By this time i' am sure he was concentrating with rapt attention.
LADY: "My guy is stingy. I don't really know whether to call him my boyfriend or my ex-" She added.
OAP: "why did you say he's stingy?" He inquired.
LADY: "I usually ask him for money but he doesn't give me" she said bodly.
OAP: "for how long have you been dating this guy?"
LADY: "hmmmm, About four years now."
OAP: "you mean since this four years he hasn't given you money!"
LADY: "Actually he used to give me money before but recently he stopped." I don't really know what's wrong with him, she added.
OAP: " ...and did you ask him why?"
LADY: "Yes i did, he said he doesn't have money."
OAP: "How much are we talking about here?" He inquired.
LADY: "Just 30 thousand."
OAP: "Just 30 THOUSAND?" He said stressing the thousand.
LADY: "Yes, naw...."
OAP: "so tell me, what did you need the money for?"
LADY: "I told him my phone was stolen so i needed a new one instead he gave me his Nokia touchlight phone saying he would give me the money when he has but i rejected the phone." How can a big girl be using that kind of phone, she included.
OAP: "so which phone are you using to call us now?"
LADY: "I have another phone"
OAP: "ehmm... It could be he doesn't really have they money, you know.."
LADY: "He has it! I know he has the money, he's just being stingy." she cuts in.
OAP: "when last did you bought him anything?" he asked obviously eager to know, myself inclusive.
LADY: "Actually i can't remember but i GIVE HIM SEX whenever he asked."
OAP: "you see, that's where the problem lies, you're not suppose to demand extravagantly from your boyfriend just because you Givve him Sexxx, Ok! By doing so you're no different from the p'rostitute on the street." Did he forced you to have sex with him? Did you not enjoy the sex also?

(she ignored the questions)

LADY: "So is it now wrong for me to demand money from my boyfriend?" He's my boyfried naw, so he's suppose to take care of my responsibilities, yet again she added.
OAP: "well it's not wrong though, but you should know that he's a human being like you who also has families depending on him, if you need money to buy a phone go get a job or ask your father. Men don't respect ladies who are liabilities to them, if you want a man to respect you then be an independent woman.

(she became silent obviously touched by his words)

OAP: "Hello! Are you there?" He inquired.
LADY: "Yes, i' am"
OAP: "so is there a future in this relationship, asin, are you guys planning to get married?"
LADY: "Not really! I had already broken up with him since last month"
OAP: "Really!" He asked suprised.
LADY: "Yeah!"
OAP: "so what is now the main reason you called?"
LADY: "I called because ever since i left him, i'have not been able to find another guy like him"
OAP: "well one month is not too much, the problem is not with the guys, the problem is with you. You need to change your mindset towards guys and Money, because when you keep doing so you might not find a guy who truly loves you. Aren't you ashamed when you continuously demand money from a guy?
LADY: (she hung up)

(OAP and co-presenter bursted into uncontrolable laughter)

OAP: "I knew she was going to hung up, jeez! That girl needs deliverance.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS LADY?!
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by clemz85(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
op my name-sake, you really tried in detailing the conversation,
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Clemzy16(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
clemz85: op my name-sake, you really tried in detailing the conversation,
yes boss, just thought i should share it with you guys because that girl character no get part2
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
They're all the same.. They think money grows on trees.. MtchEEEEeeew never contented with what they have.
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Therock5555(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hehehehe laugh wan kill me.

So na sex be payment for money abi? What of the guy energy, abi na she dey fucck am.SHM

Naija girls never change-not all sha, but the beautiful ones are yet to be born

1 Like

Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by skyscraperTM(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^ True talk! Guys are always at the receiving end to suffer from these money mongers.
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by striker9(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
The guy self Bleep up,he has been using money to stabilize the relationship all this while,some naija girls no dey shame at all.
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin @"She hungs up".
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by albiol: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Funny typical naija gil
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ogadinma
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Boss13: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
The OAP sounds like Chaz B. Well I wonder why our ladies behave the way they do. The trend is now disturbing. These ladies never focus on how to make the relationship a better one but on what material things to take out of the relationship. Please can our mothers truly advise our sisters that sex is not a commodity and is expected to be enjoyed by two people. Can they add value into the lives of these girls.
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
The girl sounds like the girlfriend of this here nairalander

www.nairaland.com/1501254/girl-friend-3yrs-left-me
Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by Clemzy16(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
@boss13

I totally agree with you. By the way, i listen to Chaz B show almost everyday but it's not him. The OAP also works with Rhythm fm, i decided not to mention his name for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: A Phone Conversation Between An OAP And A Money Freak by skyscraperTM(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice one op, front page material.

(1) (Reply)

The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. / What Do Women Gain In Cheating? / 5 Scientific Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.