Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs (13898 Views)

8 Courses In Nigeria Universities With Voluminous And Redundant Hand Outs / What's The Origin Of Rag Day In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions? / Origin Of Secret Cult In Nigerian Tertiary Educations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by boay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
ebonylady4real:

In my school, LASPOTECH, both handouts & txtbooks which r written by d lecturers're sold, compulsory
Thanks. But how can we stop this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by boay(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Many comments but few suggestions on how to stop this
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by odizeey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
boay: Many comments but few suggestions on how to stop this
start wit urs n we wil build on it
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by ghananotnaija(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Prince Justice:
And you?

Well at least I didn't waste time and money as many of you have done. A Ghanaian with secondary school certificate is no less educated than a Nigerian graduate. I myself is a living proof of this.
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by PrinceJustice(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Well at least I didn't waste time and money as many of you have done. A Ghanaian with secondary school certificate is no less educated than a Nigerian graduate. I myself is a living proof of this.
Yes, You are a proof, that a Nigerian with just Primary School education is more Literate than you...
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by boay(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2013
odizeey: start wit urs n we wil build on it

Why cant we start with you?
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by rafadesal(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Textbooks are not compulsory in Fedpoffa and you can not pass exams simply because you bought a textbook. l am from Fedpoffa and rep my school.

Furthermore, the so called material given whilst in d university may not content all relevant. info needed and not applicable to Nigeria situation.

We should appreciate our own if they can write textbooks that can compete with foreign authors.
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by tuwayz(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
So how can you pass then
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2014
vichofu: Lolz....just rounded up computer science (ND) ..Mr OKONTA is our no1 disaster...
see them....
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 04, 2014
odizeey: i'm tlking from a sch of biz point of view. Bt hand outs r rare in dspz. Na blocking tyns. Fidelis,tobi etc. Btw whch level r u in n dept. I just rounded up,banking (nd)
see them...
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 04, 2014
what do u expect?
Re: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions And Hand-outs by tck2000(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2019
that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Textbooks In PDF Format? / Which University In Nigeria Has The Largest Library? / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.