Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146033 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: so all of u thought IDOWU was a worwor chick abi i know were i dey catch am na.. Caterpillar busstop loading! abi make i give una her address??
He-diot! grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
i don tire o... 2brazillian hair remaining ooooooo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He-diot! grin grin
she-diot tongue tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I love ur 1st pic too nice
I wish
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowu dear,what's up na?
tht idowu pic still dey do me tinninin for heart grin

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by crackhaus: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Please I want to get something straight, why some pipo dey put their pics they comot am
I really don't understand that kain packaging
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chei! I must be refreshing this page every 5seconds grin I've missed plenty pictures!
Tabh: Idowu dear,what's up na?
leave her.. she wan form grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oooooooo Ohhhh! Yejide, u always late mahn! Tell me when you ready and I'll put it back up
idowu pls...I didn't see ya PIC oh...
Post again grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tabh: Idowu dear,what's up na?
Hey mama! I'm good... U?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tabh:
I wish
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Iaz93: idowu pls...I didn't see ya PIC oh...
Post again grin
Na persin u go yab u dey find.

Liv meeeeeeeeeeeeee! tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by EzePromoe: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowu post pics for here shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by troy20(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Dictator please could you remind me the name of that play?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: tht idowu pic still dey do me tinninin for heart grin
c loff grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just dey laugh!! cuz idowu dey form badosky for net Una think say she badd person wey no fit kill comon fly! na so so run she go run when she see Lizard grin who wants her address (it's up for auction) grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Idowu post pics for here shocked

not one, but two.. chei
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hei!!! see as una dey shout idowu, abeg pity mama ibeji nau... grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tabh:
tongue
i nearly missed it, anytime i cme jos, i must see u tongue

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey mama! I'm good... U?
I dey o...I wan learn yoruba abeg. angry
2 more brazillian hair left for ladies that post them pixxxxxxx
bennyraz: I just dey laugh!! cuz idowu dey form badosky for net Una think say she badd person wey no fit kill comon fly! na so so run she go run when she see Lizard grin who wants her address (it's up for auction) grin grin

bros u no lie.. e dey her eyez.. d wey she just smile with those two teeths, she just dey like person wey be say if u slap am she go turn second cheek give you
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wey the beauties nah?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

bros u no lie.. e dey her eyez.. d wey she just smile with those two teeths, she just dey like person wey be say if u slap am she go turn second cheek give you
Mumu! angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: i nearly missed it, anytime i cme jos, i must see u tongue
See as you dey do like say u never see my pix bfre tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tabh:
I dey o...I wan learn yoruba abeg. angry
Pay me! cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

she fear pass anything grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: 2 more brazillian hair left for ladies that post them pixxxxxxx
How do I get mine? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: I just dey laugh!! cuz idowu dey form badosky for net Una think say she badd person wey no fit kill comon fly! na so so run she go run when she see Lizard grin who wants her address (it's up for auction) grin grin
are u serious? Damn, dn't shiit me brom (wetin b droppings, seun nawa o)
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: she fear pass anything grin
Shattap! I go break ya head o angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2013

See the way Michael just dey refresh page....

#smH

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.