Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145207 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dynamicbuzz(f): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogeoflyf: smiley
Ur dimples are cute!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't have fowl in my area. Give me transport money so that I can buy it and then kill it for you. sad

ok.. anoda deal.. just upload ur full lengthy pic.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chai!i don miss gan o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=30pt] I am looking for a wife to marry o, u people should upload lemme choose Ah.!! [/size] sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86:

Thnx. I'd like to say a big thank you to God and my parents! I hope and know and pray that I too will make them proud grin
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me likey smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

GBAM
gbamest
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86:

Thnx. I'd like to say a big thank you to God and my parents! I hope and know and pray that I too will make them proud grin

u sure..wink.. i no see sugar daddy there oo.. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lawconfessor(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
I just changed my profile pix- dis thread is more like a chat room. So i suppose posting of pix here is kinda odd wif all dis chatting going on.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Chai!i don miss me gan o

upload pics.. pics pics picsgrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by LadyH(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
this is one fast thread.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

e dey do me like say, me and u go same secondary schl.. NOT LOOKING BAD

Tnx. smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:
I just changed my profile pix- dis thread is more like a chat room. So i suppose posting of pix here is kinda odd wif all dis chatting going on.
True talks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by LadyH(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Law-confessor:
TRUE.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86: smiley
Choi! Oregelewa! Omo iya fine geh cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
where is CDAMSEL.. ur pics, ur pics
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
neena adjei:
Me likey smiley
Tnx dear kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by LadyH(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: Scary Ugly biitches reading this thread with eagle eyes. Too afraid to upload some damn pictures for the same reason we all know.

We all know what you look like mamis!! Some are so ficcking ugly that just their reflection would scare the shiit out of the boogie man.

I'm sure I'm going to have a nightmare tonight with the pictures I've seen here today. cheesy grin
hian!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
dynamicbuzz:
Ur dimples are cute!

Tnx. *blushin* embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Team dimples!!!! Nne, over fine dey worry u cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: Scary Ugly biitches reading this thread with eagle eyes. Too afraid to upload some damn pictures for the same reason we all know.

We all know what you look like mamis!! Some are so ficcking ugly that just their reflection would scare the shiit out of the boogie man.

I'm sure I'm going to have a nightmare tonight with the pictures I've seen here today. cheesy grin

Hahahahah haha brotherly!!! Who vex you na?!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
this ur face look like well pounded pounded-yam, looks so soft..

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

upload pics.. pics pics picsgrin
i worwor o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Sapphire86(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Choi! Oregelewa! Omo iya fine geh cheesy

Aunty mi temi ni kan, we dey try o. Na u I resemble na
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cherish, u looking kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: i worwor o
No b lie!!!!!

Na joke o embarassed

8 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: this ur face look like well pounded pounded-yam, looks so soft..
Lmao!! Chop am na. grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Sapphire86(f): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

u sure..wink.. i no see sugar daddy there oo.. grin

Becuz there is no sugar daddy but u can be my maga o wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86:

Aunty mi temi ni kan, we dey try o. Na u I resemble na
My dear ketchup, u over try. kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2013

lipsrsealed wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.