Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144089 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Are we married? undecided #ajuju
Ask me again...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
i no talk again joor. She jst broke my heart by saying no embarassed But i would go and look for superglue
Cheiya...buy dose 50naira ones o...dose 20naira own no dey last well....@least d 50 own fit hold am 1wktongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya:

#word

but eyes is heavy and itchy

Pele
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Came late and missed pics again!!!
sad sad

Teespice-- it'll be very unfair if i dont tell you how beautiful you look. Black is indeed more than beautiful!! Nice pic!!

Farano and Yemix(hope i spelt it well)---- You girls are so fine!! I liked it really!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I watch only animes,except its a horror movie grin
Really??
Na only first page pishure I don see. Missed Id's, Nwanneamakah's...bikonu, uploadi kwa ya again.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I watch only animes,except its a horror movie grin
Oya buy dey cum wetin I dey watch here d film name na Good luck chuck tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya:

that one concern una o..

#teamfollowsecretly
Lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya:

you be Uniport Boy?
Full time....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Feraz: Really??
Na only first page pishure I don see. Missed Id's, Nwanneamakah's...bikonu, uploadi kwa ya again.
Yes *hides face*
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Vickii roo---- Fine girl!! I like your eyes!!
Nice!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Oya buy dey cum wetin I dey watch here d film name na Good luck chuck tongue
Whatz d movie abt?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:17am On Nov 14, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Back here again? Pls go back and continue to entertain us.
grin
I know u luv me, I luv you-tube.....oya pm me make we relate wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Cheiya...buy dose 50naira ones o...dose 20naira own no dey last well....@least d 50 own fit hold am 1wktongue
no the ones of 100 naira are better
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:17am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Full time....
ALUU people no catch then
Maka y?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
i no talk again joor. She jst broke my heart by saying no embarassed But i would go and look for superglue
mazizi tonene:
Ask me again...
smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Dan baba suntai! I see u bro.....woh! Me no send dem o...cos we knw wia we dey cum from..lyk my 2go now.....me la landlord 4 one rum..uniport 1grin...as I dey here sef dem dey miss metongue

....Haw fa u...wich thread dey trend...ah wan shift legtongue
i no dey sit down one place oh, but u fit catch me 4 "bba thread" cool place, cool peeps
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Whatz d movie abt?
Science fiction......

Btw.....chai!..oh!!! See as ds film b lyk say I dey watch match...dem don burst dat boy head...d tin cum dey affect me sef as dem nack am dat tn...mtcheew

Anyway, its a gud film....just bring ur own film with u
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
no the ones of 100 naira are better
I will recommend evo-stik glue lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Yes *hides face*
grin grin
It's cool seeing ladies that watch animes. Ask firestar... cool
And you prolly should go to the tv/movies section. You'll see the most popular there. Try dropping a jutsu. wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Vivacious, u never sleep ni? tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Feraz: Really??

smiley smiley

Nd ts a wrap...10x guys...u mde my day...swt drmz kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

kiss
do unto others as u want others to do unto u kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
ALUU people no catch then
Maka y?
Tah! Dem no dey fear?...me dey stay for choba dat tym sef
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Science fiction......

Btw.....chai!..oh!!! See as ds film b lyk say I dey watch match...dem don burst dat boy head...d tin cum dey affect me sef as dem nack am dat tn...mtcheew

Anyway, its a gud film....just bring ur own film with u
Ohhh,I see
I wish say na ur head them burst sha
Hope u ve enough edibles for d movie thingy wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I will recommend evo-stik glue lipsrsealed
no i don't like it. It makes my heart become coloured
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Feraz: grin grin
It's cool seeing ladies that watch animes. Ask firestar... cool
And you prolly should go to the tv/movies section. You'll see the most popular there. Try dropping a jutsu. wink
Naruto freak like my brother huh?
I started liking it but I got banned from watching cos I pulled on rubbish stunt
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

kiss

Babes, see as u broke to hearts in one night? Maka why kwanu? Oya, at least agree for that my nemesis so he sleeps well tonight.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2013
Goodnite/good morning fellas. Wanna go sleep. Its been nice all the way. Sweet dreams. cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

smiley smiley

Nd ts a wrap...10x guys...u mde my day...swt drmz kiss
where picture abi I miss am again? G. Night then..
chycoroxie:
Naruto freak like my brother huh?
I started liking it but I got banned from watching cos I pulled on rubbish stunt
lol...yeah...you should be familiar with the character in my profile?
*draws closer and whispers- what kinda stunts? Kuchiyose, amaterasu, genjutsu grin*
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib: Vickii roo---- Fine girl!! I like your eyes!!
Nice!!
Merci Monseiur
I'm flatttered..S'all make_up tho
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
no i don't like it. It makes my heart become coloured
When ur hearts becomes coloured ur life will defiantly be coloured
How u see am?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Ohhh,I see
I wish say na ur head them burst sha
Hope u ve enough edibles for d movie thingy wink
Yea.....we av shwarma, hotdog, burger, pizza popcorn, and beans in d freezer
Den ice cream, yoghurt and akamu in d microwave now

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (197) (Reply)

50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.