Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146295 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
12month:

guy rest matter. just discard the idea of uploading someone's pix against their consent. me sef I no one see again

don't do it....it makes no sense

she no object against am nau..me jez wana put den unfollow dis thread,,#GBAMwink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chineloSA(f): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: no I don't really..... Her reason may be because of d clash we had on genny's thread...so maybe dats y she's takin out on me here,but ha don't realy give a Bleep....gat ma self esteem in ma right palm and forehead smiley smiley smiley ....its simply E-Shiit...

See na, why your emotions are running all over the show cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy huuuuh.

You have your self esteem together keep it together luv, don mind me. I am just an observer. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: lmao! cheesy so easy. Even a dummy would comprehend that undecided
gringringrin Sure!

Errrrm! Your signature sha... lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: lmao! cheesy so easy. Even a dummy would comprehend that undecided
Iaz93: what she typed was indirectly direct. lipsrsealed Easy to understand! gringrin
Kai! U guys are mean o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin Sure!

Errrrm! Your signature sha... lipsrsealed
did what? tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: okay smiley
I wanna c a pic of ya booty grin

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! U guys are mean o
hehe cheesy no one is being mean here smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowu please upload your pictures lemme see, na beg I dey beg.

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: hehe cheesy no one is being mean here smiley
K o...Nice lips kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Biim: Idowu please upload your pictures lemme see, na beg I dey beg.
Lolz.. Ooh no! Bimbola, not again... I'm shy grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
K o...Nice lips kiss
aww! thanks kiss i like your eyebrow kiss i can't wax mine or carve it properly undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: did what? tongue
Nothing really cheesy
Upload your pics. I haven't seen any apart from the one in your profile.
Idowuogbo:
Kai! U guys are mean o
Na wetin I see I talk oh grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abegi, I came back to this thread because of it, I missed it the day you uploaded. Tankum in advance.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
ok! I won't put the pics again till later in d nyt(instructn frm my oga@d top)....Idowu u can rest now
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
kai! You and your fake shyness gringrin Upload them jorh
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Biim:
Abegi, I came back to this thread because of it, I missed it the day you uploaded. Tankum in advance.
Awww... Tell me when ur ready o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93:
Nothing really cheesy
Upload your pics. I haven't seen any apart from the one in your profile.
Na wetin I see I talk oh grin
i don't like taking pictures embarassed that's the only picture i've taken since this year undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: kai! You and your fake shyness gringrin Upload them jorh
Go and sleep mehn angry grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: aww! thanks kiss i like your eyebrow kiss i can't wax mine or carve it properly undecided
I thread mine. U need one of them Nehinehinehi sistas to lay hands on ur eyebrows trust me. Dey bloody good at what they do.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: i don't like taking pictures embarassed that's the only picture i've taken since this year undecided
shockedshockedshocked You must be joking undecided

Upload something jorh! angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Damn!!! Idowu na the whole nairaland you dey follow?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww... Tell me when ur ready o
I am ready.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go and sleep mehn angry grin
...that's after I've seen some pics cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I thread mine. U need one of them Nehinehinehi sistas to lay hands on ur eyebrows trust me. Dey bloody good at what they do.
kikikiki cheesy where can i see one Nehinehinehi sistas? are they human? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: kikikiki cheesy where can i see one Nehinehinehi sistas? are they human? undecided
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha gringrin

Just Google nehinehinehi sistas. Thank me later. wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: shockedshockedshocked You must be joking undecided

Upload something jorh! angry
I'm serious I'm photophobia cheesy if that's correct cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: kikikiki cheesy where can i see one Nehinehinehi sistas? are they human? undecided
Gawd sis! Do u watch Indian films? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
ikekings1: Damn!!! Idowu na the whole nairaland you dey follow?
NO, I only follow bck d ones I know and relate with. If na every request I dey follow, my account go hang.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
see y'all by 2.smiley

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd sis! Do u watch Indian films? grin
oooooooooooooh! shocked is that what they call them?! *covers face* I'm not a fan of Indian movies undecided. i know they are really good at that, but they charge like 10bucks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop: I'm serious I'm photophobia cheesy if that's correct cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just do us me one favor, pick up your phone now, take a pic and upload. ***waiting...please! cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*falls from skyscraper*

who the f#%@ are they

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.