Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146303 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
chineloSA:

All your nasty comments about Genny and ....... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Girl, be nice to other girls.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Wikid!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yearrite! I had dat pic up on nl way bck anyway.so I'm not surprised someone shared d pic.

wait o! Its not onli a picture but picture(s)..u forgot d "S"tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmmnnnnn... Nice but nxt time Full pictures please!!!!!!!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wow, so u finally got hold of my pic, big Deal!!! Let d world know, shout it! Tell it all. undecided

lol! For does who havnt seen u,its a big "yes" but for me..Mbanuuwinkgrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

wait o! Its not onli a picture but picture(s)..u forgot d "S"tongue
Again, I'm not surprised.

I had dem all up on nl.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

lol! For does who havnt seen u,its a big "yes" but for me..Mbanuuwinkgrin
I hia u... Santa came early.... I understand.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Again, I'm not surprised.

I had dem all up on nl.

lol....We Know..keep refreshing this page..loading.......wink.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Wikid!
wats wikid about wat she typed? You gat any idea bout wat she typin.... undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I hia u... Santa came early.... I understand.

Para.....don't be naugringrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

lol....We Know..keep refreshing this page..loading.......wink.
Awww.... I'm bothered
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: wats wikid about wat she typed? You gat any idea bout wat she typin.... undecided
Ask her na grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww.... I'm bothered

I wanted to post all six of dem bt I'l divide em into two
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Biim, kuljoe4, Adeniyi A.(m), Lil'Barbie Boo(f), babe4chi(f), Seun(m), tony9k, linpok(m) and 3 guest(s)

busted! Oga sef kon shadow beautiful girls, oya if u haf not uploaded ya pics, beta do now maybe CEO go consider u o, Idowuogbo u dey dea?
I dey o! Wassup? cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
@Idowuugbo, if you once had them all up here on nairaland, what stops you from doing so again, for the sake of this thread? lol.
Unless you are shy of...cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

I wanted to post all six of dem bt I'l divide em into two
Ok! Nice idea
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by 12month: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
why all dis because of pix? @linpok I'll suggest u don't share her pix cos it seems she doesn't want it.
abeg make peace reign.

just wanna say a pocket of nairaland babes are surprisingly beautiful. kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Youngsage: @Idowuugbo, if you once had them all up here on nairaland, what stops you from doing so again, for the sake of this thread? lol.
Unless you are shy of...cheesy
If u ask me, who I go ask?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
12month: why all dis because of pix? @linpok I'll suggest u don't share her pix cos it seems she doesn't want it.
abeg make peace reign.

just wanna say a pocket of nairaland babes are surprisingly beautiful. kiss

I undastand ur point bro! Dats y am bein lenient postin "just" three outta d six,,grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ask her na grin
k.....but I'd care less ..... Lalalallllalaaa smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: k.....but I'd care less ..... Lalalallllalaaa smiley
Hehehe... U no u do.... Liar! liar! Pants on fire... tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:

hmm....just got a PM beggin me not to upload d pics,,what do u guys think?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no I don't really..... Her reason may be because of d clash we had on genny's thread...so maybe dats y she's takin out on me here,but ha don't realy give a Bleep....gat ma self esteem in ma right palm and forehead smiley smiley smiley ....its simply E-Shit...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no I don't really..... Her reason may be because of d clash we had on genny's thread...so maybe dats y she's takin out on me here,but ha don't realy give a Bleep....gat ma self esteem in ma right palm and forehead smiley smiley smiley ....its simply E-Shiit...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chineloSA(f): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ask her na grin

All I am saying is "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by 12month: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

hmm....just got a PM beggin me not to upload d pics,,what do u guys think?

guy rest matter. just discard the idea of uploading someone's pix against their consent. me sef I no one see again

don't do it....it makes no sense
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: no I don't really..... Her reason may be because of d clash we had on genny's thread...so maybe dats y she's takin out on me here,but ha don't realy give a Bleep....gat ma self esteem in ma right palm and forehead smiley smiley smiley ....its simply E-Shit...
Lolz... Chill mama! Keep calm grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
chineloSA:

All I am saying is "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Huh? Me or her? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: wats wikid about wat she typed? You gat any idea bout wat she typin.... undecided
what she typed was indirectly direct. lipsrsealed Easy to understand! gringrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Chill mama! Keep calm grin
okay smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iaz93: what she typed was indirectly direct. lipsrsealed Easy to understand! gringrin
lmao! cheesy so easy. Even a dummy would comprehend that undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.