Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (150295 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: lol no im ok
Hmm...ok o..if u say so....
#in d mean tym, cum let's go shopping...danny! come open gate.tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: grin grin how far na
been busy, i want to contest for miss n.l, will you be my campaign manager? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
#in d mean tym, cum let's go shopping...danny! come open gate.tongue
u dey craze i swear, which of the gateS? U knw, there are diffrent types of gate tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: been busy, i want to contest for miss n.l, will you be my campaign manager? grin
definitely grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
#in d mean tym, cum let's go shopping... danny! come open gate. tongue
you are being mean cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: u dey craze i swear, which of the gateS? U knw, there are diffrent types of gate tongue
Which oda gate u knw..no b d same one u don dey see/open for 4yrs now wey I don employ u ? tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tinkybabe(f): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Shoo..see all these fine fine babes.. smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: you are being mean cheesy
Average? grin...........no dear, am not being mean, u knw I pay him salary 4 dat naw...its his job
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe: Shoo..see all these fine fine babes.. smiley
Yes o...so where's yours ? cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:04am On Nov 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Which oda gate u knw..no b d same one u don dey see/open for 4yrs now wey I don employ u ? tongue
madam gate, oops i mean main gate tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tinkybabe(f): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Yes o...so where's yours ? cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

very pretty
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: madam gate, oops i mean main gate tongue
undecided dan musa!...I don tell u make u no dey smoke dis tin wey u dey smoke 4 midnyte u no go hear...see as u dey jonze yasef nawtongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: madam gate, oops i mean main gate tongue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Cuuuuute! Dem lips tho,Nice! kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cherish20(f): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2013
No more pinshures... U guys should go and sleep
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Sweetheart, u r gorgeous! U look cute, sweetcheesy...delicioustongue
Can I propose....hope u r still single ?wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Cherish20: No more pinshures... U guys should go and sleep
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

will u be my wife?, PLS PLS, JUST MARRY ME NOW grin 4get mazizi, he is a poor guy tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinky babe--- wow!! You look beautiful!! Sexy lips you gat there!!

Nice!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe:

lovely! and natural... me likey smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: shocked shocked shocked
na lie, no be u tell me say oga no fit open gate?, say before he even push the door him don fall yakata..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Cuuuuute! Dem lips tho,Nice! kiss
come u put pic alarm? Nawa 2 u oh
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
undecided dan musa!...I don tell u make u no dey smoke dis tin wey u dey smoke 4 midnyte u no go hear...see as u dey jonze yasef nawtongue
dey there make pant dey wear you, you go dry for there..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: na lie, no be u tell me say oga no fit open gate?, say before he even push the door him don fall yakata..
loool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: come u put pic alarm? Nawa 2 u oh
Mind ur bizzwazz
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mind ur bizzwazz
make i come ur room? tongue are you lonely?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: make i come ur room? tongue are you lonely?
eeeew! I don't flirt wiv worwor bois. tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tinkybabe(f): 2:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Awww..thanks guys
Mondicheeks,you're so beautiful too and Idowu I've been waiting to put a face to the name for the past two years..honour me this one time now,biko wink

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Tinkybabe: Awww..thanks guys
Mondicheeks,you're so beautiful too and Idowu I've been waiting to put a face to the name for the past two years..honour me this one time now,biko wink
Haaaa! Another request? Phew! I'll sort you out tomorrow....ok?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: eeeew! I don't flirt wiv worwor bois. tongue
grin #GBAM

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannyxy: don't be my wife, PLS PLS, JUST MARRY HIM NOW grin mazizi, he is a billionaire
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.