Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145360 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
one girl like that

5 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
neena adjei:
The rudeness was not necessary. If you want anoda one ask politely undecided

I wasn't being rude

Anyway, please post another one. Thanks
Merkki:

It's ok babe. Stop making a big deal out of it. U are beginning to sound like those words actually got to you. Come on!

post urz and stop hating
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by brushstrokes(f): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where are the pictures sad
Vickii Ro: Vickiiiiiiii!!
1 weavon grin grin grin
It takes a lot of confidence to have that hair style and I'm sure it'll look good on vickii....
Iaz93: Just one! ...it wasn't good on her. Maybe it'll be good on Vicky or others. wink

You've not posted your pic oh!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
firestar:

Bado, you've seen my pix na.
Huh? Wia? When? How? shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

Uncle Nwakego, Your neck go soon break oo, this one wen be say you dey bend head like wetin I nor know so undecided

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
one girl like that

really LIKE THT..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Una don overemphasize this forehead sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Merkki:

It's ok babe. Stop making a big deal out of it. U are beginning to sound like those words actually got to you. Come on!
My fellow Deltans be lyk
"I pray o"
Hey,I'm good with it.Hrd worse
Where ur own pic sef?...Let's c ur own pretty face
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by officialmsright(f): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
lipsrsealed manage

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
What's the matter with you?
druid06: Another tortue method has just been invented. It requires looking at all the pics on this thread for 5 minutes.
@ topic vickii ro
Bread n tea
All nairaland babes I've seen here you girls rock
Umu oma kiss
Idowu I didn't see urs u took down sharp sharp sad
Haven't gone thru all the pages
I always knew nairaland houses pretty chicks.
Keep the fire burning y'all
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
one girl like that
Martha, so na u dey yab me d oda day ni? Martha! Me? Digger teeth? angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
officialmsright: lipsrsealed manage

blood of chisos.. na u be dat?? who i go marry nw
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by officialmsright(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided

3 Likes

shocked shocked It's high time we separated the shaft from the wheat..

There are really fine gurls here but dem ugly ones plenty pass. Keep it coming! cool

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by elrony(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Only seen one backside here.....the other girls no get nyash??...make una show us na angry
deejay_harry1:

really LIKE THT..
hehehe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lilamartedi(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
drnairalov: loooks at dem chicks pics.. *strolls out my gf is still preetier than all of U...*lila u re almost dere
Lol.be showing urself o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
My wife!!! kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013

I might want another one soon wink. My vision is gradually getting clearer. I will hit u up when I'm ready. Thanks. undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Merkki(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

post urz and stop hating
Hating? How? You don't even know how much i've been liking her pics. What's the problem with you people sucking up to people's toes? Huh? Will u ever learn to mind ur business? Don't worry she has noticed u.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Any girl that insults me on this thread, I will steal her weave undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Vicky you fine...nice pics
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by brushstrokes(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wow smiley
gringringrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux: Una don overemphasize this forehead sad
I no dey even see the forehead..must be this new garrium that I got from villa! SH.I.T is damn strong..
Idowuogbo:
Martha, so na u dey yab me d oda day ni? Martha! Me? Digger teeth? angry
*goes down on her knees* mummy m very sorry ma. it was a joke.... i neva knew u wuld take it serious.... m sorry....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
One word; beauty....
Omg cheesy nice pictures
Amefrica: shocked shocked It's high time we separated the shaft from the wheat..

There are really fine gurls here but dem ugly ones plenty pass. Keep it coming! cool

gbam

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.