Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (150268 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
mayapop: angry

Where d pic naw?

If u check viewers, na girls fool there but no pichures. Why? grin

When is seun getting married? I gat a gift for him.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
xynerise:
Are they desperately looking for husbands? We dont want your 45yr old and above single sisters tongue
no o.. actually 3 are triplets and two are twins so you can undastand wink dem are between d ages of 23-29 u wan marry ni?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: no o.. actually 3 are triplets and two are twins so you can undastand wink dem are between d ages of 23-29 u wan marry ni?
Say NO to polygamy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Even a girl wit a moniker as sweet as "preety jay" is also viewing but not posting her pic. Why?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nice one Loretta, your first pic is quite pretty. smiley #nolesbo!
Where is Idowu? She needs to put pics of her fingernails! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
@law-confessor wey ur pix na?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
xynerise:
Say NO to polygamy
you see why u always need to use ur glasses when u read.. bro old age is catching up with u grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
vivacious vivi: Nice one Loretta, your first pic is quite pretty. smiley #nolesbo!
Where is Idowu? She needs to put pics of her fingernails! grin
See me here... Representing for the Deeper life sisters! No makeup no earrings grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
If una yab me hen angry embarassed grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: If you una me hen angry embarassed grin
abegi.. wetin we wan see wey we neva see before cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See me here... Representing for the Deep life sisters! No makeup no earrings grin

grin grin grin grin Correct Chick!
But erm..."deep life" chicks fit carry your kind of manicure? lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: you see why u always need to use ur glasses when u read.. bro old age is catching up with u grin
grin. No be lie

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: abegi.. wetin we wan see wey we neva see before cheesy
Shuttup!

vivacious vivi:

grin grin grin grin Correct Chick!
But erm..."deep life" chicks fit carry your kind of manicure? lipsrsealed
Dey dia, d 2013 series dey wear mini skirt sef. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
where are the pictures oh.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
We need pics.. What a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Everyone is waiting for the first woman to post her picture undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shuttup!

i go give u backhand na..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: i go give u backhand na..
****yimu*****
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
xynerise: Everyone is waiting for the first woman to post her picture undecided

Wifey cool
she's cute.. u carry eye go market jare grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013

Wifey cool

U're too stingy.
Why her shirt come be lyk turtle-neck lyk dt?
She no get bikini pictures? undecided undecided tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013

Wifey cool
**clears throat**
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're too stingy.
Bi...wetin? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013

Wifey cool
antelope ur wife is finee! Can i have her number? I just want to tell her she is finee
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannyxy: antelope ur wife is finee! Can i have her number? I just want to tell her she is finee
Her phone is switched off
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're too stingy.
Lmao! U crazy grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
****yimu*****
na me be "Yimu" abi.. walahi talahi, when I catch u eeeeennn?? when I catch u, u go bornagain quick quick
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
**clears throat**

grin grin. Shatap!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dey dia, d 2013 series dey wear mini skirt sef. grin[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin! Abeg o. No let Kumuyi hear you o!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
xynerise:
Bi...wetin? undecided

angry angry angry angry angry
Pls, make sure my husband look lyk her, i lovveeeee that complexion. Ain't nobody gonna be dealing with pink something. undecided lipsrsealed

She's beauriful..... kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Loretta U=pretty
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry angry angry
Pls, make sure my husband look lyk her, i lovveeeee that complexion. Ain't nobody gonna be dealing with pink something. undecided lipsrsealed

She's beauriful..... kiss
Pink wetin? Are you saying my.....is pink? undecided

Thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
why are the ugly girls not posting pics,why is the op only putting up picx of cute ladies cox i know d ugly guys also posted in their own thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.