Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146004 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
all those girls make just dey hang around If I catch una ehen
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
MTcheww
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Ladies abeg we no need all those yeye make up, no shaving of eyebrows abeg, or else i go deduce my rating

angry imagine!! angry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Cherish20:
I've posted 3 already
Haven't seen any from you, so i guess its your turn
I've posted 2 oo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Make we come dey go house, no more pic
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Cherish20:
I've posted 3 already
Haven't seen any from you, so i guess its your turn
cherry cherry is that you on your dp. Wa oh, you look like one babe that was sent to me from heaven. Are you sure you arent the one
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I don't lie angry

My eyebrows bushy like my daddies

same eyebrows wey i dey see for ur pic ni?? ur eyebrows fine johr

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2013
I was about to invite some set of people from linda ikeji blog to this thread to see how pretty nairaland chicks are but more than 70 pages 10 percent pictures 90 percent talk.am even afraid to do that because I don't want them to feel punked.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

same eyebrows wey i dey see for ur pic ni?? ur eyebrows fine johr
I shave 'em small
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I shave 'em small

yhu got ping..

still lookz fine..smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
My eyes have reached its elastic limit all in the name of anticipating more pictures? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by HisClone: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin viewing cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Mtcheww
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: I was about to invite some set of people from linda ikeji blog to this thread to see how pretty nairaland chicks are but more than 70 pages 10 percent pictures 90 percent talk.am even afraid to do that because I don't want them to feel punked.

as in eh.. u wan invite those set of ugly people here ni??

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: u don't have to grin grin cause oga seun said it..

heehehehahahahah.Its called ''sucking up to people''.I see it here a lot!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Nl girls too like forming!!

angry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2013
As far as i am concern, all the girls wey dey peep and no dey post pic, all of una na correct wowo insecure indian mulumbu..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Nl girls too like forming!!

angry angry
the thing tire me oh
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: My eyes have reached its elastic limit all in the name of anticipating more pictures? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

i slept off last nyt..woke very late dis morning.. still na just lil pic dey here.. but guy, last nyt eh.. neena and her sis, habosede , with idowu pic , don bellefull me johr...

ODA GALS FIT DEY THERE DEY FORM..

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Nl girls too like forming!!

angry angry
Plus you! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: Plus you! grin
I did post my pumpkin face..

U laf tire..
I cry small
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2013
walemust28: don't be! We Know u are beautiful we just want d whole world to behold dat beauty
Lolz... Awww... U dey ginger me abi? Are u a learner?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I did post my pumpkin face..

U laf tire..
I cry small

u posted ur pics?? shocked page wetin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx:

Bruddah, I'm just appreciating black beauty.

You know when they're not belligerent and angry, [size=1]black women are the most beautiful women in the world[/size]. tongue

Not a womanizer, tho. wink

NO sir at the Bolded? I totally disagree, and why do you think the myriad of Nigerian Artists crave to have fair ladies in their videos? Literally speaking, Black ladies are so fine but not as much as the fair ladies,just a nuance difference sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cherish20(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I've posted 2 oo
Really? I didn't see it, buh i can imagine shaa...
vizboy: cherry cherry is that you on your dp. Wa oh, you look like one babe that was sent to me from heaven. Are you sure you arent the one
I swear! Am very sure its not me!! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx:

Bruddah, I'm just appreciating black beauty.

You know when they're not belligerent and angry,black women are the most beautiful women in the world. tongue

Not a womanizer, tho. wink

NO sir at the Bolded? I totally disagree, and why do you think the myriad of Nigerian Artists crave to have fair ladies in their videos? Literally speaking, Black ladies are so fine but not as much as the fair ladies,just a nuance difference sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pity them na... wink They just want to appreciate the hand work of God! winkgrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
post something jare

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

GBAM

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Right! Before dem say I dey form, u've got 1min. If ur network no gree upload, dats ur shingbayin.

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Time up! tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Right! Before dem say I dey form, u've got 1min. If ur network no gree upload, dat ur shingbayin.

[size=38pt]Faints[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.