Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144797 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2013
I saw 2 different monikers viewing this thread,vis, Jaybee.is.gay and Bleep.you.Jaybee. And I was wondering why someone would go to that extent just to show his hatred for Jaybee.

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

[size=18pt]Oh boy, what shall we do just to see Idowuogbo? should we go see babalawo?[/size]
I think it time to go see okija juju
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Late comers! tongue

Please nah, i am actually travelling, just came in now? biko, mbok,na beg i dey beg? i want see your Pics,

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
this is idowu o
look at this killer hips.
Are you sure?

Washing my face to see the picture well
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: I think it time to go see okija juju

Do you think okija juju will be potent and effective?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2013
scon-p:
nice picture. Beautiful

smiley thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: is the yam I chop
it's evident in your waist grin grin grin grin i dn't doubt u
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: I saw 2 different monikers viewing this thread,vis, Jaybee.is.gay and Bleep.you.Jaybee. And I was wondering why someone would go to that extent just to show his hatred for Jaybee.
they are co.c.k suckers
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Nwanneamakah: wink

Nne imara nma.. Keep it up wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: look at this killer hips.
Are you sure?

[size=18pt]That's trick, it's not Idowuogbo, this one too black abeg[/size]

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg more pictures less chatting
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Do you think okija juju will be potent and effective?
we just have to try
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Are you sure?

she is prettier than that,that is not her.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Are you sure?

me no know o. i searched for "idowuogbo's picture" on google and that was d result sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2013
come on ladies we need to see some panties sorry pictures
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Are you sure?

Lol!
That's miss nairaland,Lupey
Idowu isn't dark. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
me no know o. i searched for "idowuogbo's picture" on google and that was d result sad
come idowuogbo let see what you look like
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Seun(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lolz...I'm against shaving them off completely.But! if a lady, has to go for threading, waxing and plucking to keep the forest a lil tidy.... I'm in.
There is nothing untidy about natural eyebrows. It is true that some light shaping of the corners may not be so bad, but you ladies are never satisfied with that. You will keep trimming and reshaping the entire eyebrows until there is nothing left. So leave them and let them grow naturally. They will look awesome. Your female friends who have ruined their eyebrows will claim that your natural eyebrows are "untidy" because they want you to go through the same pain and stress that they are going through, but you should just ignore them and do what's best for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: she is prettier than that,that is not her.
bro he be like say you don even see her.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: it's evident in your waist grin grin grin grin i dn't doubt u
Seconded. That chic is endowed. Is she from Nigeria? I don't know yet, But i Saw her pics once and i be like tripping, her waist is tha bomb___[size=15pt]In fact, she is a tonic for a tired eyes[/size]
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Pics!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
she is fair in complexion though not very very fair,so that is not her.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: There is nothing untidy about natural eyebrows. It is true that some light shaping of the corners may not be so bad, but you ladies are never satisfied with that. You will keep trimming and reshaping the entire eyebrows until there is nothing left. So leave them and let them grow naturally. They will look awesome. Your female friends who have ruined their eyebrows will claim that your natural eyebrows are "untidy" because they want you to go through the same pain and stress that they are going through, but you should just ignore them and do what's best for you.

gringrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nne imara nma.. Keep it up wink

kiss kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
that's lupey miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: Lol!
That's miss nairaland,Lupey
Idowu isn't dark. grin
babe you don drop your own

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Seconded. That chic is endowed. Is she from Nigeria? I don't know yet, But i Saw her pics once and i be like tripping, her waist is tha bomb___[size=15pt]In fact, she is a tonic for a tired eyes[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cherish20(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Morning Neena & Cherish.
Morning Nadia
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: There is nothing untidy about natural eyebrows. It is true that some light shaping of the corners may not be so bad, but you ladies are never satisfied with that. You will keep trimming and reshaping the entire eyebrows until there is nothing left. So leave them and let them grow naturally. They will look awesome. Your female friends who have ruined their eyebrows will claim that your natural eyebrows are "untidy" because they want you to go through the same pain and stress that they are going through, but you should just ignore them and do what's best for you.

Don't you think we should declare [size=28pt]AMNESTY [/size]FOR THE shy girls of Nairaland Kingdom? maybe this might spur 'em up to upload pics
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Cherish20:
Morning Nadia
how u dey..

Can we have one last pic abeg
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vizboy(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Don't you think we should declare [size=28pt]AMNESTY [/size]FOR THE shy girls of Nairaland Kingdom? maybe this might spur 'em up to upload pics
I think that would do it
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Seun(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Don't you think we should declare [size=28pt]AMNESTY [/size]FOR THE shy girls of Nairaland Kingdom? maybe this might spur 'em up to upload pics
Amnesty.

Nadia_SA1: I don't use make up..

I'm allergic
But you shape your eyebrows. This makes you look surprised in all your pics!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.