Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l (39499 Views)

12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by factorial1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Richiez in!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
aysuccess99: NAIRALAND MATHS COMPETITION=GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH.
so we can now change the name of this competition to:NAIRALAND MATHEMATICS ULTIMATE SOLVING.
let's look at the summary of this competition:
19 contestants qualified through the first round(qualifying stage).
2nd round= 3 contestants were evicted(ucee,benbuks,tjaz)~due to no points cos they were not available.
16 contestants were left to battle in 3rd round.
3rd round=6 contestants were evicted(papindinho,miracy,morazania,cashio,dyshow and toideve)
10 contestants are left to battle in the 4th round.
NOW THE BIG QUESTION: Who among them will be evicted today in the 4th round?
Let's Watch And See As The Drama Unfolds...Stay Tune.God Bless.
Excuse me sir... PAPINDINHO wasn't evicted he withdrew from the competition cos of his health. Richiez is a great guy I don't understand why he didn't make proper announcement upon recieving and responding to my mails.

You get mouths bosses and bossress. Wish you all the best.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wndas shal neva end in math,dm go tel u dat 1+1=4,and stil prov am,i dof cap 4 my ogas o
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
U guys should relax,.our oga, master richiez will soon. Come, just relax..ok?.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AmazingAngel(f): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Richiez is here,dat means we will soon start
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Maximus

I get you.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
I guess 99% of you guys are science students.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello participants and maths lovers I've been experiencing serious network hitches...will let you all know what to do as soon as it's fixed. Where this isn't possible we may have to postpone it...expect words from me shortly!
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
papindinho: Excuse me sir... PAPINDINHO wasn't evicted he withdrew from the competition cos of his health. Richiez is a great guy I don't understand why he didn't make proper announcement upon recieving and responding to my mails.

You get mouths bosses and bossress. Wish you all the best.
bos papin,i knew smtg waz rng cous u startd wit a great performanc,i doubt u even an art std,lol,ani way tak care of ur sef bro.i wish u sound health
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
richiez will be ryt back, chill
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by factorial1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
*sob*....9mins to 1:00p.m, gonna be on my way going home...won't be easy solving on motion n' inside the cab. Well, I leave am to my boss...n' bossress, wondering if I can stil cope
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by factorial1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
O boi....c viewers...my ogas' don prepare die... see the calculator wey my bosses...n' bossress hand..., chai, running out!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kendzyma: bos papin,i knew smtg waz rng cous u startd wit a great performanc,i doubt u even an art std,lol,ani way tak care of ur sef bro.i wish u sound health
Thanks bro. Hahahaha, I'm an art student jor and that's the koko that really made me wanna participate but on that Wednesday ehn, I just returned from Hsptl around 11:45 and was able to answer to questions ryt then around 2p.m ehn, one strong headache com start again u cld notice it in one of ma comments sef, so, I slept and dazall. Only to wake up around 4:46 and see papindinho 'evicted' whereas I wrote to Richiez exactly when I got home and he replied. So, it was funny.

That eviction tag makes me feel I was a coward and that wasn't the case so a word need be said on it.
Nice to have you and Jaryeh in there.lolz
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by echibuzor: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmm... Today go hot...
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
papindinho: Thanks bro. Hahahaha, I'm an art student jor and that's the koko that really made me wanna participate but on that Wednesday ehn, I just returned from Hsptl around 11:45 and was able to answer to questions ryt then around 2p.m ehn, one strong headache com start again u cld notice it in one of ma comments sef, so, I slept and dazall. Only to wake up around 4:46 and see papindinho 'evicted' whereas I wrote to Richiez exactly when I got home and he replied. So, it was funny.

That eviction tag makes me feel I was a coward and that wasn't the case so a word need be said on it.
please don't mind my language there...am sorry jawe...you are not a coward o but a strong and dedicated art student who is also a guru......i didn't know you were sick but sorry anyway....hope you are feeling fine and your health as improved? take care my boss...you have really shown me that you are a great academician.lolz.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
horlaxymoney: guyz, plz join me in dis...let test our talent in music....
Follow dis.....www.nairaland.com/1518506/music-talent-show#19555947
wen me dey tink math?hw music go com
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by factorial1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yeeh!!! See hw this sun dey nack my head!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
While we wait 4 richeiz, ..try dis question too..
Prove that 0!=1
6min.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehehehe
Kendzyma: Wndas shal neva end in math,dm go tel u dat 1+1=4,and stil prov am,i dof cap 4 my ogas o
Shebi you are part of them wink
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
papindinho: Thanks bro. Hahahaha, I'm an art student jor and that's the koko that really made me wanna participate but on that Wednesday ehn, I just returned from Hsptl around 11:45 and was able to answer to questions ryt then around 2p.m ehn, one strong headache com start again u cld notice it in one of ma comments sef, so, I slept and dazall. Only to wake up around 4:46 and see papindinho 'evicted' whereas I wrote to Richiez exactly when I got home and he replied. So, it was funny.

boss na tru o,its beta ur nam iz being rmvd dan 2 b tagd "evictd'...broz richiez go do smtg about it at least u told im ur reasns.and am sure iz seein diz
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
benbuks: While we wait 4 richeiz, ..try dis question too..
Prove that 0!=1
6min.

n! =n*(n-1)!
Put n = 1
1! = 1 * 0!
1 = 0!

Easy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
aysuccess99:
please don't mind my language there...am sorry jawe...you are not a coward o but a strong and dedicated art student who is also a guru......i didn't know you were sick but sorry anyway....hope you are feeling fine and your health as improved? take care my boss...you have really shown me that you are a great academician.lolz.
Oga mi sir, thanks jawe. #na big calculator you wan use today ni? wink
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
papindinho: Hehehehehe Shebi you are part of them wink
na u ade luk o,"esin iwaju ni teyin n wo sare"
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Retry.
smurfy:

n! =n*(n-1)!
Put n = 1
1! = 1 * 0!
1 = 0!

Easy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by factorial1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lol, oya remove dah factorial now grin, anyway this's d prove

from, n!=n(n-1)!... Put .n=1, it's obvious: so, 1!=1(1-1)!=0; by putting n to be 0 also...we get 0, so, 0!=1, nt really easy typing on motion.
Prove that 0!=1
6min.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
factorial1: Lol, oya remove dah factorial now grin, anyway this's d prove

from, n!=n(n-1)!... Put .n=1, it's obvious: so, 1!=1(1-1)!=0; by putting n to be 0 also...we get 0, so, 0!=1, nt really easy typing on motion.
..partially not incorrect
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Prove that 0!=1
6min.
this the answer: n!=n(n-1)(n-2)*........3*2*1
=n(n-1)!.....so if we put n=1, then 1!=1*0! and 1!=1
so,therefore, 1!/1=0!...therefore0!=1...i hope i get it.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kendzyma: na u ade luk o,"esin iwaju ni teyin n wo sare"
na d horse wey gallant ft be a model jor cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
benbuks: Retry.

My work is 100% accurate. Don't tell me you wanted me to say
n! = n * (n-1) * (n-2) * ... 3 * 2 * 1 first smiley
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by papindinho(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
benbuks: Retry.
hehehehe.... #like a step or two skipped

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63) (Reply)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / Secondary School Where Reptiles Learn With Students In Ibadan / Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Resigns After Spending $243k Research Grant On Strip Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.