Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l (39291 Views)

12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2013
aysuccess99: good mawning all my bosses and ogas.before we start let us pray o: Father In Jesus Name, Our Most High God we bless and worship your name because you are God. As we want to begin, start with us, give the contestants wisdom, knowledge and understanding.Ijn.

AMEN!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by DrGboy(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
doubledx was last seen 5:05 PM Nov 17 while alpha maximus was last seen 9:08 AM today.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
:::Top Sorers:::
:::SMURFY::: 14pts
:::FACTORIAL1::: 14pts
:::DENNIECE1::: 14pts
:::DR.GBOY::: 14pts[/quote]

and the only standing lady

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/amazing%20angel]:::AMAZING ANGEL:::[/url] 10pts

this round may be her last chance in the competition to prove that what men can do, women can do better.

now let's get round4 on the way...

each participant, in an orderly manner (exactly how they are numbered 1-10) are expected to choose from from our already set questions 1-20. and all participants will answer that same question.

Participant number one chose a number
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Morning smiley
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Richiez: :::Top Sorers:::
:::SMURFY::: 14pts
:::FACTORIAL1::: 14pts
:::DENNIECE1::: 14pts
:::DR.GBOY::: 14pts

and the only standing lady

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/amazing%20angel]:::AMAZING ANGEL:::[/url] 10pts

this round may be her last chance in the competition to prove that what men can do, women can do better.

now let's get round4 on the way...

each participant, in an orderly manner (exactly how they are numbered 1-10) are expected to choose from from our already set questions 1-20. and all participants will answer that same question.

Participant number one chose a number

Number 1
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AmazingAngel(f): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Mention participants by name.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Who ar we gna send d ansers to Sinc maximum and doublex ar nt on?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AmazingAngel(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Shld we still send our answers to d 2 emails?,cos I can see D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are nt online
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2013
As We Are Praying, Let all forms of network problem be solved by the power in the blood of Jesus. Every form of distraction from the satanic kingdom, we destroy it by fire IJN. O LORD, help our moderators and co-ordinators IJN....and give the audience the grace to learn new things from this thread IJN...O LORD PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRES IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED...AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2013
oya now!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2013
aysuccess99: As We Are Praying, Let all forms of network problem be solved by the power in the blood of Jesus. Every form of distraction from the satanic kingdom, we destroy it by fire IJN. O LORD, help our moderators and co-ordinators IJN....and give the audience the grace to learn new things from this thread IJN...O LORD PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRES IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED...AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!!
..hmmm. D religious guy...amen.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2013
aysuccess99: As We Are Praying, Let all forms of network problem be solved by the power in the blood of Jesus. Every form of distraction from the satanic kingdom, we destroy it by fire IJN. O LORD, help our moderators and co-ordinators IJN....and give the audience the grace to learn new things from this thread IJN...O LORD PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRES IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED...AMEN!AMEN!!AMEN!!!
AMIN
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2013
11:36
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Let's send the answers to them still. They know what to do when they come around.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2013
smurfy: Let's send the answers to them still. They know what to do when they come around.
plz post der emails..dnt no where I rot it
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2013
I greet u all my ogas o...i can see d willingness of my grt gurus who want 2 destroy any qstn given 2 dem o...bt small small o my ogas@jaryeh,deniece1, amazingangel(the last woman standing),kendzyma,logodwhiz,smurfy.......where's factorial o? *dat grt mathematicians*
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
I dnt tink we can ansa up to 10questions 2day again
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by DrGboy(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
smurfy: Let's send the answers to them still. They know what to do when they come around.
perhaps we include benbuks as a co-ordinator since he has been an active follower of the thread pending when the other co-ods are around.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Where is Oga Richiez now
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
aysuccess99: I greet u all my ogas o...i can see d willingness of my grt gurus who want 2 destroy any qstn given 2 dem o...bt small small o my ogas@jaryeh,deniece1, amazingangel(the last woman standing),kendzyma,logodwhiz,smurfy.......where's factorial o? *dat grt mathematicians*

Oga mi,you get mouth!

No tell person o
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
jaryeh is participant number 1 while smurfy is participant number 10 just exactly as i numbered the eligible participants

where a participant fails to choose a question within 2mins. the quiz masters may deprive the participant of such privilege and help him or her make a choice

question one chosen by jaryeh coming up shortly....

(note that quiz masters doubledx and alphamaximus will be joining us by 12.15pm)

all answers should be sent to richobiagba@gmail.com for now
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Kendzyma: plz post der emails..dnt no where I rot it

sfadeshola@yahoo.com and doubledx9ja@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmmm, great day to solve Mathematics grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2013
smurfy:

sfadeshola@yahoo.com and doubledx9ja@gmail.com
oga richiez has change the email that we can send the answer to...the new email that we can send the answer to is richobiagba@gmail.com...nice one guys.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
@Maximus

Late comer sad
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Question Number 1

2Sin2x - 3Sinx + 1 = 0

find X

you have just 10 mins!
pls NOTE; send answers to sfadeshola@yahoo and richobiagba@gmail.com

quiz master Doubledx may not be joining us today, however his already set questions will still be used for this round.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Richiez: Question Number 1

2Sin2x - 3Sinx + = 0

find X
plz chec d question again
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by DrGboy(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013

2Sin2x - 3Sinx + = 0

find X
incomplete que ++++ what ?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by DrGboy(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013

2Sin2x - 3Sinx + = 0

find X
incomplete que + what ?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013

2Sin2x - 3Sinx + = 0

find X

Check please!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Oya ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) / Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.