Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l (39287 Views)

12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by denniece1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
benbuks: ...una dey use engineering english ..ba? By k.A . Benbuks...

Me I no b buk guy so I no knw the txtbuks we dey use...e fit be benbuks sha
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
Is one-half the same thing as half
My thoughts exactly
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Solution:
1/2(x+2)+1/3(x-3)=20
Multiply thru by 6
3x+6+2x-6=120
5x=120
X=120/5=24
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
denniece1:

Me I no b buk guy so I no knw the txtbuks we dey use...e fit be benbuks sha
..haha..just kiddin.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
@damitism, u are sighted, grtst uites dat ever liveth......my boss i hail u o.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ans is 24
2pts bonus for factorial

Final Score Card For Round4

1. :::JARYEH::: 28pts

2. :::DENNIECE1::: 29pts

3. :::IDENYIJOSHUA:::20pts

4. :::DR.GBOY::: 27pts

5. :::FACTORIAL1::: 24pts

6. :::AYSUCCESS99::: 25pts

7. :::KENDZYMA::: 23pts

8. :::LOGODWHIZ::: 10pts

9. [url=https://www.nairaland.com/amazing%20angel]:::AMAZING ANGEL:::[/url] 18pts

10. :::SMURFY::: 25pts
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by denniece1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
benbuks: ..haha..just kiddin.

Yeah...I knw grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jaryeh and ay,i sight u o,and al d qualifid contestant,kip it blazing,tank God i waz able 2 participat in diz lovly and educativ competition,.trid my best,bt asper gurus in d hous.....i also salut angel 2,she did a gr8 job...lv ya all
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kendzyma: Jaryeh and ay,i sight u o,and al d qualifid contestant,kip it blazing,tank God i waz able 2 participat in diz lovly and educativ competition,.trid my best,bt asper gurus in d hous.....i also salut angel 2,she did a gr8 job...lv ya all

Oga mi,I hail you o!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kendzyma: Jaryeh and ay,i sight u o,and al d qualifid contestant,kip it blazing,tank God i waz able 2 participat in diz lovly and educativ competition,.trid my best,bt asper gurus in d hous.....i also salut angel 2,she did a gr8 job...lv ya all
salute to my only and only boss kendzyma(url www.nairaland.com/profile/kendzyma).
i respect u my oga, u did a nice nd a gud job...thumbs up 4 u.....kudos...we wld see on 2go my boss so dat i can salute u.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Richiez

Since you're so kind as to give factorial1 2 points, though he's completely absent, wouldn't it be nice to re-visit my case? smiley Remember?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hm,i wnda hw dey gna do it o cous scurvy and ay ad d sam point...*observin method iz gna use*
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please a round of applause for...

:::FACTORIAL1::: 24pts

:::KENDZYMA::: 23pts

:::IDENYIJOSHUA:::20pts

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/amazing%20angel]:::AMAZING ANGEL:::[/url] 18pts

:::LOGODWHIZ::: 10pts

though they won't be making it to the finals, their performances were outstanding!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Richiez:

Please a round of applause for...

:::FACTORIAL1::: 24pts

:::KENDZYMA::: 23pts

:::IDENYIJOSHUA:::20pts

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/amazing%20angel]:::AMAZING ANGEL:::[/url] 18pts

:::LOGODWHIZ::: 10pts

though they won't be making it to the finals, their performances were outstanding!!!
hm,na factoria own pain me pas,i bet he wil neva 4giv phcn
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
congrats to all my friends that qualified@jaryeh,factorial,deniece,dr.gboy and my one and only smurfy....
to my grt gurus and efiwes who tried their best and who showed and prove their stuffs.....i hail all of you o...i wld really miss u guys@kendzyma,amazingangel(the last girl standing),logodwhiz,et al...nice meeting you guys in this competition.....i love you all...
from the beginning of this competition, my coordinators@richiez,doubledx,alphamaximus had been doing a good job...you guys are great...keep the flag flying high.
to my great audience@benbuks,bitex2,et al...you guys have been wonderful thank you for cheering us up...
and my greatest shout out to the last lady in this competition in person of AMAZING ANGEL(URL.www.nairaland.com/amazingangel).you have been wonderful..GOD would increase your wisdom and knowledge....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by DrGboy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
*clears throat*

It has been a great honour to participate in this quiz. All contestants did absolutely well. I hereby humbly choose to disqualify myself from the finals due to unforseen circumstances. My mobile phone was stolen recently, since then I used my mum's phone to participate in this quiz, i've been draining her battery consecutively, i don't think she can take that anymore. Moreover I have a very tight schedule ahead of me, and probably won't be available. Best of luck to other participants, I really had fun! . I hope the co-coordinators do understand. Thans. sad
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
aysuccess99: congrats to all my friends that qualified@jaryeh,factorial,deniece,dr.gboy and my one and only smurfy....
to my grt gurus and efiwes who tried their best and who showed and prove their stuffs.....i hail all of you o...i wld really miss u guys@kendzyma,amazingangel(the last girl standing),logodwhiz,et al...nice meeting you guys in this competition.....i love you all...
from the beginning of this competition, my coordinators@richiez,doubledx,alphamaximus had been doing a good job...you guys are great...keep the flag flying high.
to my great audience@benbuks,bitex2,et al...you guys have been wonderful thank you for cheering us up...
and my greatest shout out to the last lady in this competition in person of AMAZING ANGEL(URL.www.nairaland.com/amazingangel).you have been wonderful..GOD would increase your wisdom and knowledge....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

People like you are great for competitions. So good-hearted!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
*clears throat*

It has been a great honour to participate in this quiz. All contestants did absolutely well. I hereby humbly choose to disqualify myself from the finals due to unforseen circumstances. My mobile phone was stolen recently, since then I used my mum's phone to participate in this quiz, i've been draining her battery consecutively, i don't think she can take that anymore. Moreover I have a very tight schedule ahead of me, and probably won't be available. Best of luck to other participants, I really had fun! . I hope the co-coordinators do understand. Thans. sad
NOPE O...u can go lyk dis o....we wld love 2 see u in d finals.....u ar one of d gurus dat has been sighted to be d winner of dis competition....u can't leave nw boss.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Kendzyma(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
*clears throat*

dat waz a real brav decision indeed! Bt i wil urg u 2 try and finish wat u startd,bt if u v made up ur mind,den i tink factoria should fill it,my sugestn though...u realy a gr8 mathematician..
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
*clears throat*

What! Are you serious? Why not borrow a phone or visit a cafe? sad

Gonna miss your smooth-operator mode. sad
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
smurfy:

People like you are great for competitions. So good-hearted!
hmmm...if u say so...
welldone bro...u did a nice wrk o...d best arguer in d house,d best and noble participants...bravo my oga....i really love ur competitive skills.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Fynestboi: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrat you alllll....you guys really try...kudos
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Congrats to those that made it to the Grand Finale. To others,please don't leave us alone here,your contributions in terms of encouragement,provision of answers to questions etc will be of great help. It's nice being a participant in this educative event. More power to your elbows!

You guys can add me up on 2go with same username. I don't want boring friends o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
aysuccess99:
hmmm...if u say so...
welldone bro...u did a nice wrk o...d best arguer in d house,d best and noble participants...bravo my oga....i really love ur competitive skills.

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, Math
Lovers! This is the final set of participants we have been waiting
for....they are the champions and they all have earned the title 'Math
Generals'

FINALISTS

:::DENNIECE1::: 29pts

:::JARYEH::: 28pts

:::DR.GBOY::: 27pts

:::AYSUCCESS99::: 25pts

:::SMURFY::: 25pts

Get ready for the final battle on friday, it will be entirely different
from the previous ones...

points will be reset to zero

date is friday....time will be communicated to you all...

Goodluck!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Fynestboi: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Chaii he pain me kedyzma no reach finallllll.....
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
jaryeh: Congrats to those that made it to the Grand Finale. To others,please don't leave us alone here,your contributions in terms of encouragement,provision of answers to questions etc will be of great help. It's nice being a participant in this educative event. More power to your elbows!

You guys can add me up on 2go with same username. I don't want boring friends o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i wld u nw o...abeg acept my fwend request o...wat abt smurfy drop ur 2go id jorh.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Fynestboi: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Aysuccess and smurfy narrow escape congrat....
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote
author=Richiez]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Math Lovers! This is the final
set of participants we have been waiting for....they are the champions
and they all have earned the title 'Math Generals'

FINALISTS

:::DENNIECE1::: 29pts

:::JARYEH::: 28pts

:::DR.GBOY::: 27pts

:::AYSUCCESS99::: 25pts

:::SMURFY::: 25pts

Get ready for the final battle on friday, it will be entirely different
from the previous ones...

points will be reset to zero

date is friday....time will be communicated to you all...

Goodluck![/quote]

POINTS WILL BE RESET TO ZERO? O RICHIEZ, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Finalists
who will not be present on friday should notify any of the quiz masters
on or before wed 20th, 2013 4:00 pm so that other eligible participants can
substitute them
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Fynestboi: Aysuccess and smurfy narrow escape congrat....
thank u very much sir....we appreciate ur concern and support.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Maximus

Nice job, Max. Today's questions set by thee were moderate. I know I fumbled though sad

That no longer matter now, does it? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) / Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.