Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady (40692 Views)

Update On Clara Chime. / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Deschil: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
You shoot yourself in the foot. How does a mentally unstable woman who is so dangerous she has to be locked up have such cunning, how does she plan and understand all these?
dayokanu:

I think what happened was the Governor called her and her family and stated to them the conditions of separation which she never expected

Which might include stuffs like immediate eviction from Govt house, Withdrawal of all ATM cards and access to accounts, withdrawal of all security details, Eviction of her parents from the governor bought house, cars etc they are enjoying. Immediate demotion from Governors wife who attends all function and is respected to Mrs Nobody.

When she realized the impact, that was when she backtracked
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Deschil: You shoot yourself in the foot. How does a mentally unstable woman who is so dangerous she has to be locked up have such cunning, how does she plan and understand all these?

They say when a dog is mad he still doesnt jump into fire.

The question is If you claimed you were detained against your wish and suddenly your detainer grants you freedom, Would you flee or insist on staying at the same place you claimed you were detained

If you stay back then there is a flaw in your initial claim
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Italiano1: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=hollandis][/quote]

Bless you, while writing in Bold, you must have been feeling like most of us have issues with our eyesight hence why you magnified it to such a large font or alternatively you thought that by increasing it to such a large font, it validates whatever point you are trying to make.

You are a lazy poster, instead of you to address the points you disagree with in the OP, you decide to make baseless and daft assumptions and topped it up with a crude generalization. Shame on you and the reprobates that liked your hideous post.

5 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by creativemusic: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin story 1
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by cKaiser: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Polio:

Based on the ejacu...lation above, one can safely conclude that you are a lunatic!

maybe chimes wife now has access to the internet
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by jmoore(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is this a project topic?

@op nawa for you.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coogar: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

Bless you, while writing in Bold, you must have been feeling like most of us have issues with our eyesight hence why you magnified it to such a large font or alternatively you thought that by increasing it to such a large font, it validates whatever point you are trying to make.

You are a lazy poster, instead of you to address the points you disagree with in the OP, you decide to make baseless and daft assumptions and topped it up with a crude generalization. Shame on you and the reprobates that liked your hideous post.

when simpletons with fluff in their noggins have nothing to say, they post in large fonts to get your attention. if there's substance in her post, why would she need the large fonts to drive her point across?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:
1. The wife never admitted she is mentally sick
so you expected her to say "i am mentally disturbed". C'mon!

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by ikelvin(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

I think what happened was the Governor called her and her family and stated to them the conditions of separation which she never expected

Which might include stuffs like immediate eviction from Govt house, Withdrawal of all ATM cards and access to accounts, withdrawal of all security details, Eviction of her parents from the governor bought house, cars etc they are enjoying. Immediate demotion from Governors wife who attends all function and is respected to Mrs Nobody.

When she realized the impact, that was when she backtracked
Are u chime's cousin, brother or friend? U talk as if u live with him. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Deschil: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
How do we KNOW FOR A FACT that she made the most recent claim? You don't understand politicians and the extent to which they can go yet.
dayokanu:

They say when a dog is mad he still doesnt jump into fire.

The question is If you claimed you were detained against your wish and suddenly your detainer grants you freedom, Would you flee or insist on staying at the same place you claimed you were detained

If you stay back then there is a flaw in your initial claim
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by AdekunleBalogun: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am so surprised the way things turned out for this woman, the governor say she should go abi, but I believe that's heartless and cruel to say the least. When the governor was sicked, he was flown to abroad for medical care and yet nobody asked him to resign his governorship position and he stayed for months during his medical sojourn. I believe the governor has not try enough to help dis woman, he has all the resources to help this woman get a better medical treatment around. We are so quick to george her just because she want to remain the first-lady, does the case of Yar'dua comes to mind, the case of suntai also comes to mind and all dis guys were given the best medical treatment available to man. My point is, help dis woman, not castigate.

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by wealth2al(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
lols...
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by cKaiser: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chime, Suntai, Yar Adua are Political office holder voted in by people who voted in Clara?

All the power Clara has is by virtue of being Chimes wife.

If Chime divorces her today she becomes an ordinary woman like others in Enugu
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Polio: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: Am so surprised the way things turned out for this woman, the governor say she should go abi, but I believe that's heartless and cruel to say the least. When the governor was sicked, he was flown to abroad for medical care and yet nobody asked him to resign his governorship position and he stayed for months during his medical sojourn. I believe the governor has not try enough to help dis woman, he has all the resources to help this woman get a better medical treatment around. We are so quick to george her just because she want to remain the first-lady, does the case of Yar'dua comes to mind, the case of suntai also comes to mind and all dis guys were given the best medical treatment available to man. My point is, help dis woman, not castigate.

Terrible ..... #JesusWeptProfusely!
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by LadyH(f): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
super tired of this talk. i rily dnt give a pence no more.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by packman: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:

GUY WHY GENERALIZING THE NIGERIAN OF A THING ABI YOU BE COTONOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin................. DONT LET ME GET ANGRY WITH YOU OOOO...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by youngalex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dis post justifies d saying by some naija babes dat dey rather cry in a bugati dan laugh in a keke napepsa...money is good but happiness and respect is what I value most in marriage

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by baby124: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=hollandis][/quote]

O Boy you vex o. But i liked your comment because i see it pained some certain people on this thread. grin grin grin
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Lordlexyy: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby_123: This is the way i see it. Well, he confined her at home like a mental patient. This mental situation he caused through his actions. i.e, picanto driving babes of Enugu staring at madam daily. And her sister's child who also belongs to Chime. She cried out over the detention and bad treatment, he claims she is fit for an Aro patient. But since he is a political figure, he wants to keep her like a monkey in a cage to save his image. He even presents her to the world with a neuro psychiatrist to prove she is mentally incapable of taking care of herself. After so much pressure, which my humble self contributed to. He now wants to chase her away with nothing. Now, let us see what Clara has got to lose from all this jamboree. If she leaves him, and he throws her out. How will she get the much "needed" care she desires. Also, who in thier right mind will ever accept to marry someone who was declared mentally insane by a neuro psychiatrist.

He has already destroyed her image to the world, and has attached a stigma to her. So now, she is his cross and he might as well bear it. Get her the best care she need, cook for her, clean for her. And wear hot boxers for her. That is all i have to say to this. He created this monster, he must take care of it. We all have repercussions for our actions. Even if she is outside of his house, he must take care of her because he caused all this for the mother of this child.

Is Clara greedy, yes she probably is. But he married her knowing she was a runs girl. So what is new. Also note, that he threatened to disown her son if she continued seeking her freedom. I think this is part of the package he is throwing her out with. She doesnt want her child to suffer for the issues of its parents. So she may for that reason, be holding on to this madness of a marriage. Between the two of them, i think Chime is the one that needs help. A man that is more concerned with what is under a skirt, than the happiness of his family does not deserve any consideration or pity. I rest my case here. LOL.
Some women and materialism, insaparable. Smh. First, she married this man who is far older than her on material ground. Secondly, she probably know the kind of he is(a serial womaniser) as alleged and still went ahead due to greed. Third, the governor is not in anyway concern whether she leaves or not, his intimacy with the 1st lady's cousine suggest otherwise, hence her out cry to distabilise political future and the good reputation of the governor. If she's in any detention previously which i doubt, is to prevent her from given information about secret dealing of the governor which i believe she's quite privvy of. Now that she understand the type of man she married who is beyond conrol in matter of skirt and rapper, she is fade up, wants to go, but too greedy to let go all the nice things and the privileges that comes with it, knowing that, if she leaves, a thousand of her type are ever ready to step(na d dream d torment her mind)
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

The governor is not innocent and has made it clear he isnt innocent. I read on NL that Clara Chime was actually a friend of Chimes daughter from Chimes original marriage.

If you are wondering why she does want to come back the answer is MONEY. The first wife Who i heard is a Judge walked out of the marriage to the philandering man but this Clara is still hanging on why? Is it because she loves him or want to save her marriage? No

Its because she is lazy wants to continue enjoying the perks of being governors wife.

It was even reported the Governor got her younger sister too pregnant.

The same man who you claimed was abusing you, You want him to send you abroad, pay the bills for your treatment and shopping and you afterwards want to return to the same abusive marriage.

I wonder weytin concern diz KiNG of YORUBA tribalist for igbo matter
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by maryify: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

The governor is not innocent and has made it clear he isnt innocent. I read on NL that Clara Chime was actually a friend of Chimes daughter from Chimes original marriage.

If you are wondering why she does want to come back the answer is MONEY. The first wife Who i heard is a Judge walked out of the marriage to the philandering man but this Clara is still hanging on why? Is it because she loves him or want to save her marriage? No

Its because she is lazy wants to continue enjoying the perks of being governors wife.

It was even reported the Governor got her younger sister too pregnant.

The same man who you claimed was abusing you, You want him to send you abroad, pay the bills for your treatment and shopping and you afterwards want to return to the same abusive marriage.

why are you so jealous that you can't even hid it if she wants to remain in the marriage I guess it will not take any thing away from you so let her bee
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by tpia5: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

1. The wife never admitted she is mentally sick Its the Chime side thats pushing the mental illness story probably to justify the detention.

l

The wife agreed she had a nervous breakdown.

She also agreed she's been seeing doctors for treatment, although she says she now wants the doctors changed.

As per whether the governor caused the mental health issues in question ( as some people have been claiming), remains to be seen.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coesheya(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is wrong with Enugu Govt house. Frm C C Onoh, Jim Nwobodo, Chimaroke and now Chime all left the office with broken marriages. PRAYERS IS NEEDED
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by losvemous: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
As we enters a new week, i wish you all the best in your various endeavors... Do i need to define what corruption is again? won't that be like telling a fully grown man his neighbor's name whom they've been living together for as long as he has lived? corruption has one of the most negative effect on our political, economic, social, environment and our growth and development in general. We must kick out corruption in our society, but no one man can do it. Let us come together and preach corruption in our best way! .... The campaign is already on; Follow ma book; "Who will save James" on https://www.nairaland.com/1512703/wholl-save-james-book-corruption#19450690
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dabrake(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

Falls from mast. Why are you this wicked? Bragging about staying abroad as if it is a big deal.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Italiano1: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
dabrake:
Falls from mast. Why are you this wicked? Bragging about staying abroad as if it is a big deal.

Are you sure everything is Ok this evening? where did I brag about staying abroad?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by anthony500(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
The curious case of Clara Chimei
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Mujah1deen: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

Are you sure everything is Ok this evening? where did I brag about staying abroad?
he's talking about the thing you quoted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.