Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady (40699 Views)

Update On Clara Chime. / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
coogar: someone please remind me not to go near any enugu girl.

Coogar your girlfriend is back at it

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2013/11/ese-walter-again-threatens-to-expose.html#more
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by drnoel: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby_123: This is the way i see it. Well, he confined her at home like a mental patient. This mental situation he caused through his actions. i.e, picanto driving babes of Enugu staring at madam daily. And her sister's child who also belongs to Chime. She cried out over the detention and bad treatment, he claims she is fit for an Aro patient. But since he is a political figure, he wants to keep her like a monkey in a cage to save his image. He even presents her to the world with a neuro psychiatrist to prove she is mentally incapable of taking care of herself. After so much pressure, which my humble self contributed to. He now wants to chase her away with nothing. Now, let us see what Clara has got to lose from all this jamboree. If she leaves him, and he throws her out. How will she get the much "needed" care she desires. Also, who in thier right mind will ever accept to marry someone who was declared mentally insane by a neuro psychiatrist.

He has already destroyed her image to the world, and has attached a stigma to her. So now, she is his cross and he might as well bear it. Get her the best care she need, cook for her, clean for her. And wear hot boxers for her. That is all i have to say to this. He created this monster, he must take care of it. We all have repercussions for our actions. Even if she is outside of his house, he must take care of her because he caused all this for the mother of this child.

Is Clara greedy, yes she probably is. But he married her knowing she was a runs girl. So what is new. Also note, that he threatened to disown her son if she continued seeking her freedom. I think this is part of the package he is throwing her out with. She doesnt want her child to suffer for the issues of its parents. So she may for that reason, be holding on to this madness of a marriage. Between the two of them, i think Chime is the one that needs help. A man that is more concerned with what is under a skirt, than the happiness of his family does not deserve any consideration or pity. I rest my case here. LOL.

well u can all speculate ands suspect but the facts remain the same and they are:
1) the governor is a shameless womanizer
2) he married trouble which wil explode in his face soon cos he can´t contain that runs girl
3) he is now fighting like demented man to save his image and won´t care what he does to her to acheive his goal
4) when the chips are down we will see the nyash of the fowl
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Who is fooling who? I think Nigerians are very good in talking than taking actions. How many Nigerian women would walk out of being first lady. If Mrs Chime should try to go to court to file for divorce, I don't think she has the financial resources to fight the case with her hubby. You can only fight a man you are equal to or more than. Who is fooling who? I think Nigerians are very good in talking than taking actions. How many Nigerian women would walk out of being first lady. If Mrs Chime should try to go to court to file for divorce, I don't think she has the financial resources to fight the case with her hubby. You can only fight a man you are equal to or more than.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nuzo1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
oyb: http://saharareporters.com/article/governor-sullivan-chime-life-sexual-mad-dog?page=1

incoherent letter - but clearly the man is a womaniser who has a child with a close relative of madam clara

You know, as accurate as Sahara reporters could be sometimes, they are always too partial and one sided with their reports.

They were quick to tell us which university Clara's sister attended and what she did there but refused to mention which college Clara attended, what brought her to Enugu and how she met the governor.

Instead, they went on a personal vendetta on Orji Kalu; a man I equally don't give a fckk about.

Their news is never balanced.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by izuplayspiano(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:
Chime has always been a useless and incompetent governor..
It depends on what you mean by being incompetent. If your incompetent means infidelity, then sure, He is. But if you're talking about governance, then you're So wrong.
mind you, bleeping women doesn't stop him from carrying out his official duties; I'd place Him in the top 3 best governors in naija.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by izuplayspiano(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
one.east3:
Chime has always been a useless and incompetent governor..
It depends on what you mean by being incompetent. If your incompetent means infidelity, sure, He is. But if you're talking about governance, then you're So wrong.
mind you, bleeping women doesn't stop him from carrying out his official duties; I'd place Him in the top 3 best governors in naija.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coogar: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Coogar your girlfriend is back at it

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2013/11/ese-walter-again-threatens-to-expose.html#more

oh gosh....
this woman again! just when i thought she's been redeemed.......maybe governor chime should replace clara with ese walters.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by stevecantrell: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
You guys should look up Stockholm Syndrome.

That's what this woman has. grin
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Lordlexyy: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nuzo':
Dude was for so many years a divorcee' long before he met the embattled wife. When he met her, she was among the numerous runz girls from ABSU flocking Enugu for Magas. Owerri city has become so cheap and saturated.

During one of the imports from Nigerian universities (ABSU), he took a special liking in her, he showered her with all the good things that will make a typical Nigerian girl go crazy; money, clothes, expensive jewelry, choicest vacation spots around the world, cars and even a magnificent building in the girl's home town. Heck dude landed in grand style aboard a chopper for her traditional wedding. Even a road connecting Enugu to the girl's hometown in Abia was hastily constructed from scratch. It was a "dream" come true!

Before and after they met, it was a NORMAL news in Enugu that the dude was a first class womanizer. He was kpekusing almost all the beautiful girls in the East. He later devised a means of compensating these young ladies with Kia Picanto. It worked cos no girl could resist his advances.

He couldn't stop cos it was his hobby. She knew it but didn't want to ask questions until after wedding. Because by then she must have gained enough grounds and been conferred with status of the "First Lady". Her plan didn't go through as planned.

Such plans never go through!
Everybody knew him. He was a serial womanizer. He never for a day tried to conceal It. He wouldve cancelled any wedding plans if she question him. And with that he thot she was an understanding girl. He thot she was going to be a "blind" wife.

Problem started when after wedding, she decided to assert her authority as a jealous but a caring wife....even though it was clear to her and all he married her for political reasons. Enugu needed a FIRST LADY, a trophy wife. The type that can be on the entourage of the First lady on the country.

She first started by harassing and seizing every Kia Picanto driven by any young girl in Enugu. The Dude was surprised. "You never told me you wouldn't tolerate such during marriage. Afterll, you tolerated it during courtship". Dude duly warned her but she didn't stop and of course he didn't stop his womanizing ways.

It got to the point she was bared from entering the government house. But she will later hide in the trunks of cars to sneak herself back inside the government house only to be thrown out at the gate....the same house she's begging to leave now...and also insisting she would return to later. What a world!

Within this period, Dude got her cousin/sister pregnant! Then she went crazy...I mean the real crazy! Worst part was that her cousin wasn't even remorseful about the whole thing.

Some stories has it that her craziness was as a result of what her hubby and cousin did to her in regards to adultery...the other story has it that the ogbonge jazz she used on the Dude backfired. Dude is alusi himself.
Any human would go crazy for either of the two.

Whatever made her crazy, the dude didn't care. He warned her earlier. Matter of fact he thot she brought it upon herself. He thot she was the course of his ailment of which he almost died. He hated her for that! And for that he lost interest in her welfare.

She's not being held "hostage" for the sake of it, she is simply psychologically unfit to do most things for herself. And knows this. This is no news in Enugu.

As he has lost total interest in her, she couldn't bear piping low for the sake of dude's political image. He was not appreciating it.

From day one she could walk out of the dude's lodge without anybody stopping her. But it will be her lost. She will be replaced by a younger and finer runz girl. Her former friends will laugh at her. In fact, Enugu and Abia girls have been laughing at her for the past 4 years.

She had to be proactive in order to get what she wants. She couldn't afford the shame of living as a normal lady inside Nigeria while her dude is still the governor. She shouted for attention in the media including Falana....she got it.

Dude confronted her with promises only to renegade after the press conference. She shouted again! He wanted to eat his cake and have it. She wanted to do same.
He wanted to use his powers as a governor and as a typical Nigerian man to evict her from her matrimonial home without any compensation.

She wanted to be flown abroad for treatment and shopping. And as a typical Nigerian lady, she's greedy even to the expense of her life. She wants to come back to complete her tenure as a first lady with the hope that things will be alright again.

And I sincerely hope and pray their marriage will be alright again!

God's blessings!
bro, you said it all. Nothing but the truth. I pity d baby sha. God help her bounce back.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by freecocoa(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oh well!

The matter sef get k-leg but no matter what, Chime caused this whole brouhaha and should clean up this mess.

As for Clara, she deserves to be treated in a hospital since her husband said she's ill, Enugu government house is not a hospital, let her get well if truly she is sick before any other thing follows.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nuzo':
Dude was for so many years a divorcee' long before he met the embattled wife. When he met her, she was among the numerous runz girls from ABSU flocking Enugu for Magas. Owerri city has become so cheap and saturated.

During one of the imports from Nigerian universities (ABSU), he took a special liking in her, he showered her with all the good things that will make a typical Nigerian girl go crazy; money, clothes, expensive jewelry, choicest vacation spots around the world, cars and even a magnificent building in the girl's home town. Heck dude landed in grand style aboard a chopper for her traditional wedding. Even a road connecting Enugu to the girl's hometown in Abia was hastily constructed from scratch. It was a "dream" come true!

Before and after they met, it was a NORMAL news in Enugu that the dude was a first class womanizer. He was kpekusing almost all the beautiful girls in the East. He later devised a means of compensating these young ladies with Kia Picanto. It worked cos no girl could resist his advances.

She first started by harassing and seizing every Kia Picanto driven by any young girl in Enugu. The Dude was surprised. "You never told me you wouldn't tolerate such during marriage. Afterll, you tolerated it during courtship". Dude duly warned her but she didn't stop and of course he didn't stop his womanizing ways.

Some stories has it that her craziness was as a result of what her hubby and cousin did to her in regards to adultery...the other story has it that the ogbonge jazz she used on the Dude backfired. Dude is alusi himself. Any human would go crazy for either of the two.

From day one she could walk out of the dude's lodge without anybody stopping her. But it will be her lost. She will be replaced by a younger and finer runz girl. Her former friends will laugh at her. In fact, Enugu and Abia girls have been laughing at her for the past 4 years.

She wanted to be flown abroad for treatment and shopping. And as a typical Nigerian lady, she's greedy even to the expense of her life. She wants to come back to complete her tenure as a first lady with the hope that things will be alright again.

God's blessings!

I will give your story 85%.
Kia Picanto? Yes!
Runz girl? Yes!
Gifts? Yes!
Hiding in trunk? No!
Jazz backfire? Possibly Yes!

You also missed the part where she would drive in a convoy to night clubs to harass the governor and his
retinue of young chics. It was very embarrassing for the governor for the wife to be creating such scenes in public.

All the ladies in the house, say yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah! You go fear marriage na!

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coogar: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Kia Picanto? Yes!
Runz girl? Yes!
Gifts? Yes!
Hiding in trunk? No!

You also missed the part where she would drive in a convoy to night clubs to harass the governor and his
retinue of young chics. It was very embarrassing for the governor for the wife to be creating such scenes in public.

it seems all the fireworks are in enugu & yet you people bore us with fashola & ladipo market, etc. how come no one has mentioned this on NL till now?

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by funnyx(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
oyb: when you're a trophy wife and former runs babe who marries a runs guy and you allow this to happen

from omoge to omo nla

sharp runs babes always find gentle boys - they fk the guy's brains out and the guy never thinks of looking at another chick

this one married a nigga, and she didn't bother keeping in shape

in the most callous terms - is she anything more than a vessel to chime?

she has also been watching / reading too much reality tv and thinks she can somehow do american style divorce

maybe she has some videos of chime or some dirt on him

she better be careful before the guy does an audu on her

https://www.nairaland.com/568343/ex-governor-abubakar-audu-renders

btw, i knew my man dk would not be able to resist this - now where is saga, jennykandry, sisikill and the rest of the brigade cheesy cheesy

Chei see transformation shocked this woman no dey diet ni?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by funnyx(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nuzo':

He couldn't stop cos it was his hobby. She knew it but didn't want to ask questions until after wedding. Because by then she must have gained enough grounds and been conferred with status of the "First Lady". Her plan didn't go through as planned.

Such plans never go through!
Everybody knew him. He was a serial womanizer. He never for a day tried to conceal It. He wouldve cancelled any wedding plans if she question him. And with that he thot she was an understanding girl. He thot she was going to be a "blind" wife.

Problem started when after wedding, she decided to assert her authority as a jealous but a caring wife....even though it was clear to her and all he married her for political reasons. Enugu needed a FIRST LADY, a trophy wife. The type that can be on the entourage of the First lady on the country.

It got to the point she was bared from entering the government house. But she will later hide in the trunks of cars to sneak herself back inside the government house only to be thrown out at the gate....the same house she's begging to leave now...and also insisting she would return to later. What a world!

Within this period, Dude got her cousin/sister pregnant! Then she went crazy...I mean the real crazy! Worst part was that her cousin wasn't even remorseful about the whole thing.

Some stories has it that her craziness was as a result of what her hubby and cousin did to her in regards to adultery...the other story has it that the ogbonge jazz she used on the Dude backfired. Dude is alusi himself.
Any human would go crazy for either of the two.

Whatever made her crazy, the dude didn't care. He warned her earlier. Matter of fact he thot she brought it upon herself. He thot she was the course of his ailment of which he almost died. He hated her for that! And for that he lost interest in her welfare.

She's not being held "hostage" for the sake of it, she is simply psychologically unfit to do most things for herself. And knows this. This is no news in Enugu.

As he has lost total interest in her, she couldn't bear piping low for the sake of dude's political image. He was not appreciating it.

She had to be proactive in order to get what she wants. She couldn't afford the shame of living as a normal lady inside Nigeria while her dude is still the governor. She shouted for attention in the media including Falana....she got it.

Dude confronted her with promises only to renegade after the press conference. She shouted again! He wanted to eat his cake and have it. She wanted to do same.
He wanted to use his powers as a governor and as a typical Nigerian man to evict her from her matrimonial home without any compensation.

God's blessings!

Chei! Governor Chime is one h0rny mofo grin grin grin
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by baby124: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
She has packed out now. So everybody can rest and leave her alone to get the much needed help. Good for her. Wish her the best. smiley

Mrs. Clara Chime on Monday stated that she was forced to remain as wife of Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State.

She said she would have walked away from the marriage during the period Chime was sick and away for five months, but remained on “very compassionate grounds.”

Mrs. Chime said her thinking was that sickness would change the governor’s ways towards her, but stated that he even got worse months after his return from undergoing a cancer treatment abroad.

According to her, on many occasions she attempted to leave, her family members, for pecuniary reasons, insisted she stayed put.

She said even when it was apparent that Chime no longer wanted the marriage, her family wouldn’t let her go.

She made this disclosure through the mobile telephone set of one of her male siblings, about four hours after she eventually packed out from the Governors Lodge.

The sibling declined revealing his identity to The PUNCH, but stated that he was one of the few family members who supported Mrs. Chime’s agitation to quit the marriage.

He said if he revealed his identity, it could cause a stir between him and other family members, who were still holding meetings with members of the Chime family on the matter.

He claimed that the governor had long lost interest in the marriage but held forth because he (Chime) didn’t want any scandal over the issue.

“So, there was no need joining other family members into forcing her to remain in a marriage that he (the governor) was no longer interested in,” said the source.
http://www.punchng.com/news/chimes-wife-packs-out-of-govt-house-opens-up/
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by ifex370(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
coogar:

it seems all the fireworks are in enugu & yet you people bore us with fashola & ladipo market, etc. how come no one has mentioned this on NL till now?
tribalist niggas na.... we no dey lack gist for enugu o...
for wia grin
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coogar: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
funnyx:
Chei see transformation shocked this woman no dey diet ni?

no diet or gym sessions can stop fats amassed via nkwobi.

ifex370:
tribalist niggas na.... we no dey lack gist for enugu o...
for wia grin

abeg, supply us gists from time to time. enugu gists are juicy.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by baby124: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
funnyx:

Chei! Governor Chime is one h0rny mofo grin grin grin

It could be the psychotic drugs they have been pumping her with you know. Or even depression and stress.

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
baby_123: She has packed out now. So everybody can rest and leave her alone to get the much needed help. Good for her. Wish her the best. smiley

Best for her o, although looking at her pictures above, I am tempted to believe she only married him for his money, like the age difference plenty abeg.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by baby124: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
freecocoa: Best for her o, although looking at her pictures above, I am tempted to believe she only married him for his money, like the age difference plenty abeg.

Of course she did. He married her for her youth, she married him for his money. Two users, perfect match. No one was taken advantage of here. This is what happens when a 50+ year old man acts like a 16yr old boy. While a 20+ something year old is running faster than her shadow marrying all sorts for money. LOL.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by armyofone(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2013
The man is being mischievous as usual with typical naija guy in nigeria. That woman should show him more craze if only for sleeping with her cousin. Your rambling johnny alone should make you non candidate for governor house.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by armyofone(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123:

It could be the psychotic drugs they have been pumping her with you know. Or even depression and stress.

True anything is possible see Dr Mcneill the utah dr that killed his pretty wife after making her do face lift. Anything for money and the other woman they are eyeing.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by bukatyne(f): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2013
armyofone: The man is being mischievous as usual with typical naija guy in nigeria. That woman should show him more craze if only for sleeping with her cousin. Your rambling johnny alone should make you non candidate for governor house.

But the Gov has done nothing wrong na...

If anything, the wife is a cunning greedy woman.

She knew the poor man could not zip up; why did it become an issue after marriage? Or she thought marriage has magical powers to transform?

She married him for his money and be content with whatever happens as long as the money is there.

If she's tired, she knows the door.

I can only empathize with women whose husbands changed suddenly after marriage.

I don't even advocate divorce for Clara because she should have been prepared before saying I do.

Some parents are a disgrace sha
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Jman06: Here comes this attention seeking imbeciiile again!Always trying to tell us that she lives abroad as if we care.Ofcourse women have all the powers in the US and that explains why the rate of divorce is so high there,and why they have many bastarrrds with no proper parental upbringing.
The illegitemacy rate of black Americans is like 80% born out of wedlock, the white divorce rate is topping over 50%, this is the model many dumb African females think we should emulate cause the white man told them that is women liberation, the freedom to be as slutty and as ratcheting as you want with no control. Now you wonder why the so called western societies she's bragging about is imploding under the weight of its own contradictions.

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by soulglo: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
baby_123: This is the way i see it. Well, he confined her at home like a mental patient. This mental situation he caused through his actions. i.e, picanto driving babes of Enugu staring at madam daily. And her sister's child who also belongs to Chime. She cried out over the detention and bad treatment, he claims she is fit for an Aro patient. But since he is a political figure, he wants to keep her like a monkey in a cage to save his image. He even presents her to the world with a neuro psychiatrist to prove she is mentally incapable of taking care of herself. After so much pressure, which my humble self contributed to. He now wants to chase her away with nothing. Now, let us see what Clara has got to lose from all this jamboree. If she leaves him, and he throws her out. How will she get the much "needed" care she desires. Also, who in thier right mind will ever accept to marry someone who was declared mentally insane by a neuro psychiatrist.

He has already destroyed her image to the world, and has attached a stigma to her. So now, she is his cross and he might as well bear it. Get her the best care she need, cook for her, clean for her. And wear hot boxers for her. That is all i have to say to this. He created this monster, he must take care of it. We all have repercussions for our actions. Even if she is outside of his house, he must take care of her because he caused all this for the mother of this child.

Is Clara greedy, yes she probably is. But he married her knowing she was a runs girl. So what is new. Also note, that he threatened to disown her son if she continued seeking her freedom. I think this is part of the package he is throwing her out with. She doesnt want her child to suffer for the issues of its parents. So she may for that reason, be holding on to this madness of a marriage. Between the two of them, i think Chime is the one that needs help. A man that is more concerned with what is under a skirt, than the happiness of his family does not deserve any consideration or pity. I rest my case here. LOL.

You have said it all. They are saying she is not competent enough to even be left on her own and at the same time saying that she should make life changing sensible decisions. This woman must be some sort of magician. I think when these Nigerian politicians pull these moves and everyone just follows like duhhhhh it just reinforces what I believe. For the most part Nigerians deserve their leaders. How can this man give an interview in response to Mr Falana's accusations and he comes with a Psychiatrist. For what purpose? To say that she might just go crazy so they need a professional to tranquilize her if needed LMAO. Dang. These people know that they can get away with this level of stupidity and everybody just accepts it. It makes you wonder how people are reasoning. If this man is pulling this move he is doing it because he knows that enough people will buy this ish and defend him. If she has gone through half the stuff that has been put out there then at the very least she is severely depressed and depression can manifest itself in many ways. It's not just someone sitting in a corner crying. Anyway that interview that man gave is all that's needed to know he is on some serious bull
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Look at the transformation of the lady for getting involved with Sullivan. Wow. Such bad luck.
Somebody married you and lost her mind in the process, wow, wow, wow. That is a cursed person right there. Sullivan is cursed.
All these women fighting their serial cheater husbands' girlfriends, you can see such [i]razzness [/i]will never give you peace of mind.
Nobody is worth turning you into something you're not.
It ain't worth it. Pursue peace of mind and let people go when they can't give you peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Kia Picanto? Yes!
Runz girl? Yes!
Gifts? Yes!
Hiding in trunk? No!

retinue of young chics. [b] It was very embarrassing for the governor for the wife to be creating such scenes in public.

[/b]

So the governor was not embarrassed when he basked in the ambiance of small girls, it was until the wife turned up, he got embarrassed? shocked shocked And Chime would call himself a christian, rotflmao!

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by baby124: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2013
soul_glo:

You have said it all. They are saying she is not competent enough to even be left on her own and at the same time saying that she should make life changing sensible decisions. This woman must be some sort of magician. I think when these Nigerian politicians pull these moves and everyone just follows like duhhhhh it just reinforces what I believe. For the most part Nigerians deserve their leaders. How can this man give an interview in response to Mr Falana's accusations and he comes with a Psychiatrist. For what purpose? To say that she might just go crazy so they need a professional to tranquilize her if needed LMAO. Dang. These people know that they can get away with this level of stupidity and everybody just accepts it. It makes you wonder how people are reasoning. If this man is pulling this move he is doing it because he knows that enough people will buy this ish and defend him. If she has gone through half the stuff that has been put out there then at the very least she is severely depressed and depression can manifest itself in many ways. It's not just someone sitting in a corner crying. Anyway that interview that man gave is all that's needed to know he is on some serious bull
I feel her pain. Imagine her dressing up and entering convoy only to see 50 or more picantos along the way. Tell me is that not enough to drive anyone insane? It's like the man is keeping track of his conquests with picanto. How horrible especially because it is an open secret in the state. That is some serious mental and emotional trauma on the wife. This baba picanto. It's like he is a major shareholder with Kia. Very bad man. Rotflmao
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by InvertedHammer: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2013
stillwater:

So the governor was not embarrassed when he basked in the ambiance of small girls, it was until the wife turned up, he got embarrassed? shocked shocked And Chime would call himself a christian, rotflmao!

Gov. Chime is a christian.
But his d>ck is a pagan.

How do you marry a guy in power that was having thre3some with you and your fellow runz girls and expect him to change
overnight because he was coerced with jazz or pvssy to put a ring on it?

All for money!

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Gov. Chime is a christian.
But his d>ck is a pagan.

How do you marry a guy in power that was having thre3some with you and your fellow runz girls and expect him to change
overnight because he was coerced with jazz or pvssy to put a ring on it?

All for money!

The point is such a man should not feel embarrassed when the wife comes looking for him, since he has thrown all decorum out of the window.

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by santity100: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2013
i do not understand the abuse part .

She has a mental problems (both parties admitted she has been taken abroad for treatment with no result.. and he tries to cover it up by hiding her and providing doctors ..

She managed to get phone and laptop, People started making noises, he came out with the press briefing ..

He then decided to send the woman to her parents ..

If he divorce her, it is people like you that will be saying, he is wicked to divorce to a mad woman ..

Is it even possible to divorce a man person

If you are Gov Chime, what would you have done if the first lady has mental problems ??

We should understand that it is not easy for both of them ..

dayokanu:

1. The wife never admitted she is mentally sick Its the Chime side thats pushing the mental illness story probably to justify the detention.

2. Financial status has no bearing on marital abuse. Rich Americans, Germans, Britons, Japanese all have abusive marriages as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.