Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady (40713 Views)

Update On Clara Chime. / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Mujah1deen: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Naija southern women and money. Smh

No wives material in that forest
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dabrake(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Italiano1:

Are you sure everything is Ok this evening? where did I brag about staying abroad?
I was referring to her, the girl with 500 veins on her fists.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by chubysoft1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
jaybossYBNL: Hey Guys Pls Use This Link When You Wanna Shop Online, Its Safe To Shop Here konga.com/?k_id=JayBoss

Mtcheeeew. Yahoo boy. Hunger go waya Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ Fø̲̣̣я̅ here. Nonsense. . .
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Ngokafor(f): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis: Just hear the fools talking..useless nigerian men called chauvi nist, you can't live abroad.All nigerian men who carry that stupid mentality can't even survive abroad

....such a disgrace i tell you!...thats why i dont feel sorry for the ones that gets dealt with abroad...
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by izuplayspiano(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Op. point of correction, she's the first lady. There's no where in our constitution that the first wife must be the first lady: they're two different things.
I don't feel we should be judging this case from Mrs Clara's point of view since both families and the doctors already declared her mentally unstable. Mad people will always let you know you're the one that's mad, not them.
In a way, I blame Clara. She knew her husband doesn't joke with anything under the skirt, still she went on to marry him. Now, she's having emotional trauma, maybe because of the rate of his bleeping.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Italiano1: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
dabrake:
I was referring to her, the girl with 500 veins on her fists.

Abeg no vex, didnt realise.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Mujah1deen: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Even poor people cheat, forget about trauma or whatever related to the Gov escapades. What is killing that girl is greed , money is too sweet for Nigerian women. Besides she's aging ,she knows there's no another gov will b hitting on her. Poverty
izuplayspiano: @Op. point of correction, she's the first lady. There's no where in our constitution that the first wife must be the first lady: they're two different things.
I don't feel we should be judging this case from Mrs Clara's point of view since both families and the doctors already declared her mentally unstable. Mad people will always let you know you're the one that's mad, not them.
In a way, I blame Clara. She knew her husband doesn't joke with anything under the skirt, still she went on to marry him. Now, she's having emotional trauma, maybe because of the rate of his bleeping.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
izuplayspiano: @Op. point of correction, she's the first lady. There's no where in our constitution that the first wife must be the first lady: they're two different things.

I am not saying the first wife has to be first lady

But what I am saying is if you were sleeping with someones else husband and he later married you, It would be wrong for you to go around and say he is cheating

He married her as a result of cheating so why do you think he would stop? You think only Clara has a Golden Puzzy?

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
ileobatojo:

@ bolded. Yes, the governor is quite the innocent angel isn't he?

*eye roll*

With that being said, the confusion and drama in that family has no part 2. The fact that she reached out publicly would seem to suggest that she was ready to take off the kid's gloves and damn it all to hell. So it now seems weird that she wants to come back as his wife after going for her treatment abroad. I would have thought she would just leave, get treatment and later focus on getting her payday in court since he wants to bounce her unceremoniously.

But the truth is that we don't know all that has gone on behind the scenes that now makes her want to 'save her marriage' and continue to enjoy the perks. Too many unanswered questions.
bros, you get point quite alright o, but no forget say, the woman no ask for divorce in the first place. She only said she has been place under house arrest without any movements. She no talk say she want divorce or allowed to get out of the house. Abi no be so? Why the man wan force her out na?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Italiano1: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

But what I am saying is if you were sleeping with someones else husband and he later married you, It would be wrong for you to go around and say he is cheating

He married her as a result of cheating so why do you think he would stop? You think only Clara has a Golden Puzzy?

No, Clara's pusssy is laced with diamond.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Lamasta(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:
If una no BAN this LUNATIC insulting everybody here ehn MOD I go start my own o........
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Jman06(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis: Just hear the fools talking..useless nigerian men called chauvi nist, you can't live abroad.All nigerian men who carry that stupid mentality can't even survive abroad
Here comes this attention seeking imbeciiile again!Always trying to tell us that she lives abroad as if we care.Ofcourse women have all the powers in the US and that explains why the rate of divorce is so high there,and why they have many bastarrrds with no proper parental upbringing.

7 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
when you're a trophy wife and former runs babe who marries a runs guy and you allow this to happen

from omoge to omo nla

sharp runs babes always find gentle boys - they fk the guy's brains out and the guy never thinks of looking at another chick

this one married a nigga, and she didn't bother keeping in shape

in the most callous terms - is she anything more than a vessel to chime?

she has also been watching / reading too much reality tv and thinks she can somehow do american style divorce

maybe she has some videos of chime or some dirt on him

she better be careful before the guy does an audu on her

https://www.nairaland.com/568343/ex-governor-abubakar-audu-renders

btw, i knew my man dk would not be able to resist this - now where is saga, jennykandry, sisikill and the rest of the brigade cheesy cheesy
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by izuplayspiano(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Lol,
She knew the guy was a serial bleeper but maybe she thought her charm would change him. There's a rumour going around that Clara's sister had a child for Mr Chime. isn't that big enough to cause a catastrophe in her brain if that's true?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by domido(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
From d moment i saw dis i knew she was gonna deny it.... She didnt prove me wrong.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by troy20(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:
SHARRAP.Keep your stupid apologies to yourself.All the Nigeria family here break up within 2 weeks or months of living here.Their wives divorce them .At first i thought the women were just being callous and misguided ..until i saw the way a man was treating his Nigerian wife .I now knew that something is amiss with Nigerian men..They bring that stupiddd archaic attitude here ,,they will deport them fasttttter than 3 times 10 raised to power 8 metres per second square
too bad your tongue and your pretty face has to have a heady mix.its even worse to think that your pretty face could make up for your dumb head sitting deep in that Afro.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by luvinhubby(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Clara Chime.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by tpia5: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its quite possible the wife is not satisfied with her treatment and the side effects of the drugs, but doesnt know how to go about asking for a different regimen.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nuzo1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dude was for so many years a divorcee' long before he met the embattled wife. When he met her, she was among the numerous runz girls from ABSU flocking Enugu for Magas. Owerri city has become so cheap and saturated.

During one of the imports from Nigerian universities (ABSU), he took a special liking in her, he showered her with all the good things that will make a typical Nigerian girl go crazy; money, clothes, expensive jewelry, choicest vacation spots around the world, cars and even a magnificent building in the girl's home town. Heck dude landed in grand style aboard a chopper for her traditional wedding. Even a road connecting Enugu to the girl's hometown in Abia was hastily constructed from scratch. It was a "dream" come true!

Before and after they met, it was a NORMAL news in Enugu that the dude was a first class womanizer. He was kpekusing almost all the beautiful girls in the East. He later devised a means of compensating these young ladies with Kia Picanto. It worked cos no girl could resist his advances.

He couldn't stop cos it was his hobby. She knew it but didn't want to ask questions until after wedding. Because by then she must have gained enough grounds and been conferred with status of the "First Lady". Her plan didn't go through as planned.

Such plans never go through!
Everybody knew him. He was a serial womanizer. He never for a day tried to conceal It. He wouldve cancelled any wedding plans if she question him. And with that he thot she was an understanding girl. He thot she was going to be a "blind" wife.

Problem started when after wedding, she decided to assert her authority as a jealous but a caring wife....even though it was clear to her and all he married her for political reasons. Enugu needed a FIRST LADY, a trophy wife. The type that can be on the entourage of the First lady on the country.

She first started by harassing and seizing every Kia Picanto driven by any young girl in Enugu. The Dude was surprised. "You never told me you wouldn't tolerate such during marriage. Afterll, you tolerated it during courtship". Dude duly warned her but she didn't stop and of course he didn't stop his womanizing ways.

It got to the point she was bared from entering the government house. But she will later hide in the trunks of cars to sneak herself back inside the government house only to be thrown out at the gate....the same house she's begging to leave now...and also insisting she would return to later. What a world!

Within this period, Dude got her cousin/sister pregnant! Then she went crazy...I mean the real crazy! Worst part was that her cousin wasn't even remorseful about the whole thing.

Some stories has it that her craziness was as a result of what her hubby and cousin did to her in regards to adultery...the other story has it that the ogbonge jazz she used on the Dude backfired. Dude is alusi himself.
Any human would go crazy for either of the two.

Whatever made her crazy, the dude didn't care. He warned her earlier. Matter of fact he thot she brought it upon herself. He thot she was the course of his ailment of which he almost died. He hated her for that! And for that he lost interest in her welfare.

She's not being held "hostage" for the sake of it, she is simply psychologically unfit to do most things for herself. And knows this. This is no news in Enugu.

As he has lost total interest in her, she couldn't bear piping low for the sake of dude's political image. He was not appreciating it.

From day one she could walk out of the dude's lodge without anybody stopping her. But it will be her lost. She will be replaced by a younger and finer runz girl. Her former friends will laugh at her. In fact, Enugu and Abia girls have been laughing at her for the past 4 years.

She had to be proactive in order to get what she wants. She couldn't afford the shame of living as a normal lady inside Nigeria while her dude is still the governor. She shouted for attention in the media including Falana....she got it.

Dude confronted her with promises only to renegade after the press conference. She shouted again! He wanted to eat his cake and have it. She wanted to do same.
He wanted to use his powers as a governor and as a typical Nigerian man to evict her from her matrimonial home without any compensation.

She wanted to be flown abroad for treatment and shopping. And as a typical Nigerian lady, she's greedy even to the expense of her life. She wants to come back to complete her tenure as a first lady with the hope that things will be alright again.

And I sincerely hope and pray their marriage will be alright again!

God's blessings!

13 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by DeeAngel85: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
A yoruba adage says "pasan ti a fi na iyale, o n be loke aja fun iyawo" meaning the cane that was used to flog the first wife is still there for the second. I am sure she knew what she was getting into before marrying him, you getting married to a married man does not potray the man as God fearing, not to talk of the fact that he was her friend's father, this is a sure trait of promiscuity and she married him for his money. I dont support wat the gov did though.........

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by thaoriginator: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nuzo':
Dude was for so many years a divorcee' long before he met the embattled wife. When he met her, she was among the numerous runz girls from ABSU flocking Enugu for Magas. Owerri city has become so cheap and saturated.

During one of the imports from Nigerian universities (ABSU), he took a special liking in her, he showered her with all the good things that will make a typical Nigerian girl go crazy; money, clothes, expensive jewelry, choicest vacation spots around the world, cars and even a magnificent building in the girl's home town. Heck dude landed in grand style aboard a chopper for her traditional wedding. Even a road connecting Enugu to the girl's hometown in Abia was hastily constructed from scratch. It was a "dream" come true!

Before and after they met, it was a NORMAL news in Enugu that the dude was a first class womanizer. He was kpekusing almost all the beautiful girls in the East. He later devised a means of compensating these young ladies with Kia Picanto. It worked cos no girl could resist his advances.

He couldn't stop cos it was his hobby. She knew it but didn't want to ask questions until after wedding. Because by then she must have gained enough grounds and been conferred with status of the "First Lady". Her plan didn't go through as planned.

Everybody knew him. He was a serial womanizer. He never for a day tried to conceal It. He wouldve cancelled any wedding plans if she question him. And with that he thot she was an understanding girl. He thot she was going to be a "blind" wife.

Problem started when after wedding, she decided to assert her authority as a jealous but a caring wife....even though it was clear to her and all he married her for political reasons. Enugu needed a FIRST LADY, a trophy wife. The type that can be on the entourage of the First lady on the country.

She first started by harassing and seizing every Kia Picanto driven by any young girl in Enugu. The Dude was surprised. "You never told me you wouldn't tolerate such during marriage. Afterll, you tolerated it during courtship". Dude duly warned her but she didn't stop and of course he didn't stop his womanizing ways.

It got to the point she was bared from entering the government house. But she will later hide in the trunks of cars to sneak herself back inside the government house only to be thrown out at the gate....the same house she's begging to leave now...and also insisting she would return to later. What a world!

Within this period, Dude got her cousin/sister pregnant! Then she went crazy...I mean the real crazy! Worst part was that her cousin wasn't even remorseful about the whole thing.

Some stories has it that her craziness was as a result of what her hubby and cousin did to her in regards to adultery...the other story has it that the ogbonge jazz she used on the Dude backfired. Dude is alusi himself.

Whatever made her crazy, the dude didn't care. He warned her earlier. Matter of fact he thot she brought it upon herself. He thot she was the course of his ailment of which he almost died. He hated her for that! And for that he lost interest in her welfare.

She's not being held "hostage" for the sake of it, she is simply psychologically unfit to do most things for herself. And knows this. This is no news in Enugu.

As he has lost total interest in her, she couldn't bear piping low for the sake of dude's political image. He was not appreciating it.

From day one she could walk out of the dude's lodge without anybody stopping her. But it will be her lost. She will be replaced by a younger and finer runz girl. Her former friends will laugh at her. In fact, Enugu and Abia girls have been laughing at her for the past 4 years.

She had to be proactive in order to get what she wants. She couldn't afford the shame of living as a normal lady inside Nigeria while her dude is still the governor. She shouted for attention in the media including Falana....she got it.

Dude confronted her with promises only to renegade after the press conference. She shouted again! He wanted to eat his cake and have it. She wanted to do same.
He wanted to use his powers as a governor and as a typical Nigerian man to evict her from her matrimonial home without any compensation.

She wanted to be flown abroad for treatment and shopping. And as a typical Nigerian lady, she's greedy even to the expense of her life. She wants to come back to complete her tenure as a first lady with the hope that things will be alright again.

God's blessings!
guy dis ur post na another thread o undecided u be op on ur own..

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sullivan_Chime

chime was born in 1959 - that makes him 54 - how old is clara?
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Marotzke(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nuzo':

God's blessings!
The narrative is 90% correct. especially the part of his being single for decades. clara chime married Sullivan after like 15 years of being separated from his wife. The two wives never met. I don't agree with your analysis, but if anyone wants the true story, you gave it. (The sisters pregnancy story is still rumour though).
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by DeeAngel85: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
dayokanu:

GBAMMMMMMMMMM...........
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/article/governor-sullivan-chime-life-sexual-mad-dog?page=1

Clara Chime (Enugu First Lady) was busy battling Governor Sullivan Chime to remove his female Chief of Staff, Ifeoma Nwobodo. Ifeoma Nwobodo was a former finance clerk at Nike Lake Resort Hotel in Enugu and a mistress of Governor Sullivan Chime.

Unknown to the first lady, Sullivan Chime had a secret romance with the first lady’s blood younger sister, Ebere Igwe. A little bit of light needed to be shed into Ebere Igwe’s upbringing. Ebere Igwe is a graduate of the notorious and infamous Abia State University where all forms bizarre sex and drugs are traded for cheap prices. Incidentally, Orji Uzor Kalu patronized many of these campus girls with money for sex when he was a student at this university and the governor of the state. To shed more light on some of the shady characters that attends this university.

Earlier last week, chief priest of Okonko cult, Chief Emenike Umogariko sacrificed a 200- level cult student of Political Science of the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu at the altar of the cult in Umuopara village, Mkpa , Bende Local Government Area of Abia State. The victim, Ekenna Sunday Ugochukwu, had the left side of his face (including his ear) cutoff before he died. We all know the story of the now infamous Abia five gang rapists and the list goes on.

Ebere is the younger sister of Clara Chime, the governor’s wife and first lady of Enugu state. The extra-marital affairs between Governor Chime and his sister-in-law recently produced a baby boy. The romance between Governor Chime and Ebere, started shortly after he married Clara Igwe in October 2008. The lavish traditional marriage at Isuochi home town of the Igwe’s cost the state government over 500 million naira, not minding the fact that Chime was marrying Clara as a second wife having divorced his first wife from Ogakwu family in Udi town where he hails from. Immediately after the ceremony, Clara moved into the Governor’s lodge with Ebere her younger sister who just graduated from Abia State University. Unknown to the first lady, this was the beginning of an affair between her husband and Ebere.

Few months after, the first lady noticed that the Governor was flirting around with Ebere all the time and became suspicious of them. Not wanting to lose her husband to her younger sister, the first lady suggested that her sister should go abroad for her masters. However, by the time Ebere left the country for her masters’ programme abroad, she was already into a deep relationship with the Governor. She benefited a brand new Toyota car and frequent overseas trips from the relationship which continued even while she was studying abroad.

The affair however blew open few months ago when Ebere returned to the country after her studies abroad and told the first lady that she was pregnant for the governor. Clara was so shocked to the point that she suffered a mental disorder. The first lady was taken to Rev.Fr. Njoku’s Upper Room Ministries at Emene, Enugu for healing and when her mental state could not improve, her mother took her to a native doctor who succeeded in stabilizing her mind. During the period of the first lady’s mental ordeal, her only son suffered serious sickness to the point it entered his brain. There are fears that the boy was poisoned to get rid of her and her mother.

The first lady thereafter told her younger sister to abort the pregnancy, but she refused. The first lady sent thugs after her younger sister, and when the governor got wind of the plan, he made special security arrangements for her. To make sure that the pregnancy was not tampered with, the governor sent Ebere to the United States where she eventually delivered a baby boy recently. However, the first lady swore not to allow her younger sister to come into the government house again. Ebere’s whereabouts remain unknown at the moment. The scandal has forced the first lady to maintain a low profile to the point that she sends either the wife of the Secretary to State Government or Speaker of the House of assembly to represent her in public functions. She no longer attends her weekly prayer programme.

The latest scandal marked the climax of Governor Chime’s sex escapades. A few days before the last election, he was battered by a jealous husband at Permanent Secretaries quarters behind Enugu Government House. He had sneaked in for a show with a female permanent secretary who he monetized a home for, not knowing that the husband was on red alert. The man manhandled the governor. On several occasions the first lady suffered public embarrassment trying to recover Porsche cars her husband acquired for young campus girls using state funds.

It also common knowledge in Enugu that Chime keeps permanent suits in hotels in Enugu like Golden Tulip and Neo-Court where he meets girls, at times in groups to satiate his libido, comparable only to that of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo. Besides, he is known as a regular customer to night clubs and often soaks himself with alcohol.

His sexual escapades made most people in Enugu who were before now praising his urban road rehabilitation, to become very critical of his administration.

For instance Enugu residents complain that Enugu has about nineteen thousand workers in the state and the governor cannot pay minimum wage, yet he spends millions on luxury cars for girls.
Most men from Enugu are now going to other states to find future wives as they fear the governor has made Enugu girls unmarriageable.

Nota Bene and Challenge:
i) I challenge Clara Chime and Sullivan Chime to issue a statement denying the content of this work .
ii) Most Enugu university girls and mistresses of the governor that benefitted expensive cars from the governor will attack this work with suicidal anger.

incoherent letter - but clearly the man is a womaniser who has a child with a close relative of madam clara
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Lordlexyy: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:

Nashville or Nyashville ,,whatever ur forking name is ...you re a big Fooooolllll whats you biz if i live abroad or not
Hollandis, common baby. You too prety for this. Guess what? I can help you if you let me. Just went thro your posts and i can ascertain how mentaly unstable you are. But not too worry, i gat doses to your dillusion: I will chain you, trash the demons out of you and you will thank me cos i care. (*.....in a sweet, loving tone......*) you're my angel. a 9jer man with a diff. I will set your head rolling.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Keffebabe(f): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
But i heard she was sick,dat is why her husband locked her up
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by Lordlexyy: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
hollandis:

Nashville or Nyashville ,,whatever ur forking name is ...you re a big Fooooolllll whats you biz if i live abroad or not
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by victorv12(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs. Chime's case is an extraordinary case. The woman is really ret*rded!
Her greed has no boundries. She's a typical example of an avarice.

Any man that get himself engaged with such a woman will end up in hell. These are the kind of women our caring Nigeria brethren a dealing with on a daily.
Not all women are like Mrs. Chime, but majority of our Nigeria women portrays thesame behavior.

The governor said she can pack her things by vacating the government house, she refused to leave by ignoring the governors call, and talking bullsh*t about living the government house unceremoniously. Nigeria girls should start checking themselves.

Their lust for riches will consume them if they continue this way. I think some women doesn't deserve to be loved...It's men that needed to be loved in the first place.
Mrs. Chime is just one of those useless undeveloped and unskilled women wanting to be treated like an empress.

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by coogar: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013

Most men from Enugu are now going to other states to find future wives as they fear the governor has made Enugu girls unmarriageable.

someone please remind me not to go near any enugu girl.
Re: The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady by oneeast3: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chime has always been a useless and incompetent governor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.