Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed (5988 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by chiboy1928(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
H
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by chiboy1928(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2013
@op let me say dis her sister inlaw won't tell the guy she only said dat to her so she will be scared more and keep doing d lesbianism stuff wit her.ask urself nah make we used our sense hear how she go take go open mouth tell him broda say she dey bleep him wife abeg forget story she can't tell her not to give into her sister threat dat threat is just for her to keep enjoyin the stuff while it last.but nw tell her to take her ground and stand and call it a quit wit the girl if the girl say she want to go ahead and tell her broda let her go ahead then I bet u she dare nt cos hw will she even quote it and tell the guy. abeg forget dat girl let her take her stand and end d damm evil ting wit the girl and anytime the tot comes to her she should jst take her mind elsewere by being in a sad mood,tinking of somtin else,reading a bible or perharps listening to soul touching xtain music I bet u dat tot will dissapear like dele giwa as per the girl and her threat tell her not to panic and given into dat girl threat cos wen the girl notice she is always scared wen she tell her she will report to her broda she will keep doing it more and more and also take advantage of the situation.I quote once again tell her nt to be scared cos she can't and wouldn't even tell the guy leta u will come bck and tank me @op gudnyte.dnt mind ma tense oh
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Odunharry(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2013
I dnt get why people are blaming d man or a LDR.,d truth is she hasnt droppd dat gayish attitude,if she has, overcoming her sista inlaw wl neva be a big prblem....d best i tink she kan do is quietly walk out of d relatnship and seek for a way on how she can stop sleepng with gals and when she is fully ready to be commited she can try another man....it so sad she has slept with the sister inlaw nt once o and many people tink it right to cntinue with the man..Haba!

It better she look for help first b4 thinking of settling down...Goodluck
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2013
GSKing:

yh right, easier said than done!!!
I know it is not easy, i didn't say it will be easy, but it is the better options.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2013
jus-sodynamic:

Guy is not dat simple oo! Esp wen it cums to always tellin d truth stuff, bliv me I hv bin there n can authoritatively tell U it ain't dat simple. Infact, I hv learnt some truth are beta left unsaid.

@topic, she shuld b kiaful on which Eva way she wishes to handle d situation esp wen dealin wit d sis in law so it doesn't boomerang.
wish hr d best though!

i know how hard it is, but it is the better option. Putting everything to rest, but i still have my doubt about the sister inlaw, she will not want to expose herself as well, so i still stand by the fact that she should not give in to her cheap blackmail.she should tell the sister inlaw the she has decided to tell her husband everything , let see what the reaction will be.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by blessed4ril(f): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2013
chiboy1928: @op let me say dis her sister inlaw won't tell the guy she only said dat to her so she will be scared more and keep doing d lesbianism stuff wit her.ask urself nah make we used our sense hear how she go take go open mouth tell him broda say she dey bleep him wife abeg forget story she can't tell her not to give into her sister threat dat threat is just for her to keep enjoyin the stuff while it last.but nw tell her to take her ground and stand and call it a quit wit the girl if the girl say she want to go ahead and tell her broda let her go ahead then I bet u she dare nt cos hw will she even quote it and tell the guy. abeg forget dat girl let her take her stand and end d damm evil ting wit the girl and anytime the tot comes to her she should jst take her mind elsewere by being in a sad mood,tinking of somtin else,reading a bible or perharps listening to soul touching xtain music I bet u dat tot will dissapear like dele giwa as per the girl and her threat tell her not to panic and given into dat girl threat cos wen the girl notice she is always scared wen she tell her she will report to her broda she will keep doing it more and more and also take advantage of the situñ
ation.I quote once again tell her nt to be scared cos she can't and wouldn't even tell the guy leta u will come bck and tank me @op gudnyte.dnt mind ma tense oh

Lolsss!
Noted!
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Sunymoore(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2013
I don can catch you. So you dey sleep with my sister, after I fuckeddd the hell outta you before going to Spain? Don't worry, I will be back soon. Huh
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by blessed4ril(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Tanx @all 4ur nice contributions so far!

U are appreciated!!!
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by nasoeb: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Op SHARAP na you
What story do you best think anyone would say if not “ its my shy friend and am helping her“
Go deceive yourself lesbio
14 years await die hard gay
Better go collect EU gay visa
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by njuwo(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
blessed4ril: Tanx @all 4ur nice contributions so far!

U are appreciated!!!
Let me add this, she has a demon in her if you know what i mean. Now, let me drive home my point. You said she has been gay since and was forced to even get married. Even though the husband was faraway, she got attracted to her sister-in-law (It was the demon that directed her). After sleeping times without number with the sister in law she feels guilty and wants to stop but the sister in law is threatening fire and brimstone because a part of the demon in your friend is now on the sister in law. Let me tell you, she needs deliverance including that sister in law of hers. And i suggest she should try and get Prophet T.B Joshua's anointing water and minister it on herself believing in God and see what happens or better still visit Synagogue church of all nations and by the special grace of God she'll get it in Jesus Christ name amen. Tell her to seek now and find o. And after the deliverance tell her to stay close to God becos all dis things happens when you are not connected to Him by not studying d bible as often as you should and doing His will.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Lovexme(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2013
So, she's turned her sister-in-law gay too? Mehn, that's one less V to go around tongue

On a serious note, she should have thought of the impending consequences before she 'slept' with the girl. She could try concealing all that's happened and still happening, but it'll all come out in the open one day, someday.

A dicey situation it is. Probably tell it all out to her husband and end the marriage. If he still wants her, he'd forgive her and try to see how he could make her straight or something..

Na GOBE be this sha.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by sugaarbear(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think she should tell her hubby if he still loves her then he would forgive her...
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by scribble: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
would they be interested in a 3some
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Ruq: she should get over it, except the husband ain't digging right. Ko kon le. but how was she shaggin with the sister ? did they use toys ? or just heavy petting. So that we'll know if she likes ponron or she's just really into womenc if that's the case it's gon be a lil hard.
Bros, go watch "Blue is the warmest color". I swear lesbians dey enjoy o.

1 Like

Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2014
@post, let them continue the steamy lesbian affair o. I'm sure the husband will rather his wife get it from his sister than musa the gateman.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by gsalvatore: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Its very simple to fix na..
first off , your friend didnt cheat on his husband,.
The sister in-law is just bluffing,, she herself has something to lose if you look at it in a way. i believe she wouldnt want her brother and parents or even Naija government to hear that kind of thing. She should make a stand and say no to the sister inlaw or she can even poison/ kill her now, the earlier the better(Art of War style).

OR your friend could tell her husband that it was the sister inlaw that tempted / took advantage of her afterall everything happened in her house.

But look at it this way (bright side), if your friend stops having the lezzy thing with the sister inlaw now ehh....what will happen after the husbands goes back to spain?? So i guess she will start looking another partner ehh? making it two partners after she has married...now tell me if she is trying to control it or getting outta control .

Its better for the package to be in-house thing, one day the sister inlaw will marry or even give her life to christ if she has a life.

the folk saying demon and stuffs....i tire ooo, demon dey on em own you don dey involve the innocent demon. some people are born this way, its biology.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by ruggish10: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
first of all...why would the husband be in Spain & she in Nigeria? Real men not behave that way, except otherwise. They need prayers to overcome this!
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by andyanders: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
blessed4ril: Hello nairalanders ur constructive advice is urgently needed here!

I have a friend who is really very close to me, she is a nairalanda too, bt shy of throwing her problem publically wit her naiaraland handle cos of fear of stigimatization, so I decided to play the devils advocate on her behalf. Ur useful contributions will be appreciated cos am sure she will be followin this thread seriously.

She is gay though still in da closet. She was in a seriouse relationship with her girl frnd until late last year. She got married to her husband whom she bearly knew late last year cos of pressure frm her family esp. her parents to settle down. She got married wit the determination of gettin rid of lesbianism and buildin a happy home and left her girl frnds heart broken in the process. Btw she is in LDR (long distance relationship) I.e, the husband is based in spain and she in Nigeria.

Fastforward to this year: the problem started wen she couldn't control her feelins 2wards the husband's kid sister who is staying with her. She seriously fought the feelins she had for her sister in law bt all to no avail. she simply find the girl highly attractive and irresistable. "I feel so powerless around her " was her exact words wen she was narratin the whole ish to me!

After several attempts she gave up and gave in to her feelins towards her sis in law, convincin herself dat its cos she is sex starved and all dat, and dat if she sleep wit her @least once she wil get over her and as such end it asap.

Dey slept 2geda for the first time bt it didn't end as she envisaged. One tin led to anoda and she find her self still sleepin wit the girl almost evrynite.

Few months later, she decided to call it quits, bt dats wen the problem started. The sis in law doesnt want it 2end. And she is now threatenin to tell her broda and the entire family wot dey v bin doing if she eva tries to leave her!

This is where ur advice is needed cos she doesnt no wot to do rit now nor how to handle the case.

The major problem now accordin to her is dat the hubby is cumin bac this xmas! And she is feelin so bad and guilt already, and dsnt want 2be sleepin wit broda and sista at the same time. Nor does she want to loose her marriage shuld their secret be made open. And worse is dat she is sooo scared of soilin her family's reputation if her parents and oda family members find out.

Wot do u tink she shuld do?
Quit the marriage on her own witout a good reason? Open up to her hubby? Continue wit their little secret?

I know you wanted to say 'lesbian'. She is possessed with a spirit that cannot let her go because sleeping with the lady, she equally contracted that same spirit and the only way out is for them to go to SCOAN or Liberation Ministry and get deliverance, if not,the whole deal will open and she will loose.Too bad.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
She should ask God for forgiveness n den tel her husband.
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by tellwisdom: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op, does she have a big yansh I can climb to my house??sad
Re: She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed by stam101(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2014
My sister every body makes mistakes but dis one I must say is a very costly one but not withstanding I hope u know d power of lesbianism is very strong and spiritual so stopping it just like dat is almost impossible, so first ur friend needs to be delivered of dat spirit before I can say any other thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? / My Sexy Aunt Annarose(18+ Story)... A Must Read Adults Story / Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.