Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38275 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2013
mo pretty, mo pretty, mo pretty noni

mo pretty, mo pretty noni

ah, ah,

Photoshop noni ah ah

that ars though
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by danjalingo: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
iskalamong: PRETTY? Y E S
MOST PREETY 9JA CELEB? CAPITAL [size=30pt] N O [/size]
she fine, but I think INI Edo is finer.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by mbulela: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
AjanleKoko: She certainly has an interesting 'asset'. wink

Not like I would know anything about that grin
\

How would you know anything?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yeah....she's really pretty! She was the perfect person to compensate me for Dammy's exit from tinsel sad. But i still prefer my Dammy though kiss. She's prettier and hotter all round! wink
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by swtme(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Edo babes!!!! We no dey carry last now
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
$wtme:
Edo babes!!!! We no dey carry last now
cool
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by smiley1985(f): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Didn't even blink when she first appeared on Maltina cos she doesn't av any special look, just the "by force fair skin" and lots of photoshop.

These pixs here are way prettier than her.

Infact counting them she nor carry 20 for my list.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Deysawla(f): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
She is really pretty, no doubt, but she isn't the prettiest female celebrity in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ / Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.