Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38273 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Eneze1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
she's pretty that can't be argued about but the prettiest celeb in Nigeria is a capital NO
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
One of the few benin girls that is beautiful.

Come benin make you see stretch marks and visible veins for their girls body, you go run.

All of them wan bleach finish.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaobi12: Dy shuld al cum out witout make up,lets compare nd contrast. No woman is prettier dan d oda. We al have our physical flaws.

You and I know that's not true! tongue
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by jossy501: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is beautiful but I disagreed totally @Op
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
chinziaski: One of the few benin girls that is beautiful.

Come benin make you see stretch marks and visible veins for their girls body, you go run.

All of them wan bleach finish.

Sharrap! grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Richy4(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is really pretty, she will still look pretty without those childish posing.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by iknopro(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nwata nwanyi bu Asa nwa, biaa Ifeanyi isii d nwa bu onye ebee?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Forwetinnah: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
tayor_k:
When you are talking about pretty, u bringing tiwa savage, let her come out without make up, tonto dike is more prettier than her self

They all wear make-up, done by professionals for that matter..what's your point? Some people prefer others, there are guys who don't like slim babes..that's all!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by SU37fighter: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Muhylonaire: She don Bleep tire,see as d breast take stand down...hahahahaha 9ja celeb wack ehn....buh her bombom is still there...make i grab am arrrrrrrgh...my dick don dey stand lmao
My brother,i tire o.
Imagine say you see one lady for one event like that,the lady fine and the cloth wey she wear cover her breast,you follow the babe talk well well.
You see the lady again one week later and you wan toast am,as you near the babe,you con see say the breast don fall finish.
Damn!!
Your mind go just sad,as na second hand she be.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ocelot2006(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
adaobi123:

You must be joking right ?

I'm afraid I agree with him. Tonto's way better.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by SU37fighter: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
For wetin nah?:

They all wear make-up, done by professionals for that matter..what's your point? Some people prefer others, there are guys who don't like slim babes..that's all!
It's an abomination to compare tiwa with tonto dike.
Forget the fact that tonto dike is a clown,she is very beautiful.
Tiwa savage ain't got nothing on her at all.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by justplainpaul(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
See as her breasst don fall finish, if i come dey grab, hand go come dey pain me. Abeg i no want that kind wahala. she no reach.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by sarutobie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yield: She's definitely pretty, but I wouldn't say she's the prettiest naija celeb though. I think Seyi Shay (Irawo irawo ehhh cheesy), Toolz, Ebube, Angela Okoye, Stephanie Okereke, Tonto Dike, Rita Dominic, Yvonne Jegede, Tiwa Savage, Annie McCaulay, just to name a few, are all pretty. I don't know who I would consider to be the prettiest. smiley
Tools and Annie ke??

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by sarutobie(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eneze1: she's pretty that can't be argued about but the prettiest celeb in Nigeria is a capital NO
Pray tell who fine pass her? Only Her shape is a total K.O.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
[size=28pt]Another make up beauty that will look funny without make up.[/size]
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by SU37fighter: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
sarutobie:
Pray tell who fine pass her? Only Her shape is a total K.O.
Yeah her shape is her unique selling point.
Those well-shaped a$$ of hers is hot and very rare in naija.
The kind of a$$ you only find in southern africa,ghana and among african americans.
There's nothing special about her face though.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
But why dis boy homesteady carry dis girl matter 4 head, abi dem pay am 4 d avert.. See as him dey argue seriously undecided
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Prowizy2: But why dis boy homesteady carry dis girl matter 4 head, abi dem pay am 4 d avert.. See as him dey argue seriously undecided

Yes she paid me! grin
Oya bye bye!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yeah her shape is her unique selling point.
Those well-shaped a$$ of hers is hot and very rare in naija.
The kind of a$$ you only find in southern africa,ghana and among african americans.
There's nothing special about her face though.
bros, dt yansh na die!! If she divide am into 100 places, each piece go still big pass tonto dike n tiwa savage own COMBINED!!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by haibe(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lila_martedi: Edo girls we reppin grin whoop! Whoop!! Shez cute cheesy

At least you are not the one repping
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by haibe(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
the lady is very pretty than this pictures op posted, the first time I saw her on maltina I was like wow..
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Yes she paid me! grin
Oya bye bye!
How much? Share small
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Beaf1: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Her beauty is lacking in some quarters. No bossom to hold tongue
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
haibe: the lady is very pretty than this pictures op posted, the first time I saw her on maltina I was like wow..

My brother we are in the same spirit jare! grin
When she first appeared on stage, everybody in my house was like 'Who is she? She's too fine' smiley
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
haibe: the lady is very pretty than this pictures op posted, the first time I saw her on maltina I was like wow..
Wow ke?
It seems u stay in the north cum 2 UNIPORT & see prettier gals
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Prowizy2:
How much? Share small

Sorry! I don't like sharing tongue
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Prowizy2:
Wow ke?
It seems u stay in the north cum 2 UNIPORT & see prettier gals

So you think there are no pretty girls in the North? undecided
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by fursh(m): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaobi12: Dy shuld al cum out witout make up,lets compare nd contrast. No woman is prettier dan d oda. We al have our physical flaws.

Yeah! U're right about evry1 having their physical flaws but the fact remains dat, some are prettier
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Former ASUU president festus iyayi is dead,he didn't partake in the earned allowance
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

So you think there are no pretty girls in the North? undecided
Am not sure, even if dey ar
How would u know wen dere faces ar always covered
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Very beautiful woman with super-sexy cheek bones.

And she's definitely got something nice behind her.

Anyway, I never knew Edo people breed beautiful women.

Most of the ones that I've met are.................... grin

Should be on the look out for them now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.