Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38272 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Afam! Did you watch the last Maltina dance all? because if you watched it, you won't saying all this things!
Ok! So who do you think is the finest? Omotola? Genny? Who? grin
I watched the Maltina dance all and i thought she was beautiful but not WOW beautiful. If i thought she was beautiful to the extent of her being the most beautiful female celebrity then i would have opened a thread for her. Being the most beautiful celebrity in any country is a tall order let alone a nation as behemoth as Nigeria.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by elibi72ovicom: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Check well! You'll see it! grin please remove the quote, its making the thread too long! Thanks
Hahahaha you sure say she get breast because me I no see any breast.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by smartmom(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is pretty and beauty and who decides most beautiful is in the eye of the beholder joor. Lets rest the issue there.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Chrisx1x(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Chrisx1x(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cn somebody pls give me her phone no
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I watched the Maltina dance all and i thought she was beautiful but not WOW beautiful. If i thought she was beautiful to the extent of her being the most beautiful female celebrity then i would have opened a thread for her. Being the most beautiful celebrity in any country is a tall order let alone a nation as behemoth as Nigeria.

So who do you think is the prettiest smiley
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by kayphyzee(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
Zikdik:
Everyone has inadequacies. That is why she mostly flaunts her back in pictures, to make up for the seemingly severely tape-like front.
#team mammaries...

Haba, you need not go to that extent.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ozodigboo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

So who do you think is the prettiest smiley
The following Naija celebs are prettier than her. . . .and am not bluffing.
1. Damilola Adegbite
2. Eku Edewor
3. Stella Damasus

C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
She looks mixed. Maybe that Somalian making mockery of N*ggas is right if what we see as beauty is looking like a Caucasian.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by SweetDinma(f): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pretty? Yes but Prettiest? no way.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Mubby4luv(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Whts tht on her chest? Bosom? Ma grandma bosom are more set than those #smh
I will hold those without even noticing. Just passin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ajasa4link: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
no bweast... bet why? undecided
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lantycool: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Is it by exposing herself that makes her beauty?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by hardbody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Taa! Say wetin happen grin even tiwa knows that she is not as pretty as Osas!

With those flattened things on her chest looking liked sliced mangoes?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Mubby4luv(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Lantycool: Is it by exposing herself that makes her beauty?
Can't u feel da similarity "Beauty /Bweast" they go together.
wihout the bwest she is just lyk a flashy house without any furniture
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by EMERITUS1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
i prefer kemi the former presenter of maltina dance hall. maltina selects beautiful chics even the babe that did an advert for them last year is also fine
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by underscore: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Denrele's Twin Brother, Prince Uzoegwu Is the prettiest

See more photos here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/denreles-twin-brother-prince-uzoegwu-in.html

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by xarabim: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Seriously, d girl is beautiful. + she's got a banging body too. Look at her facial features, she'll still look pretty without make up. Fact!!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abagworo: She looks mixed. Maybe that Somalian making mockery of N*ggas is right if what we see as beauty is looking like a Caucasian.

She is 100% Nigerian! Edo state to be precise!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by andyanders: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
She don born? When to choose pretty woman is when she has put to bed and her beauty comes out and she maintains herself, then you can say a woman is pretty. To me ONLY Omotola is a pretty woman and not all these nonsense you guys post on front page.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
ozodigboo:
The following Naija celebs are prettier than her. . . .and am not bluffing.
1. Damilola Adegbite
2. Eku Edewor
3. Stella Damasus

C'est fini.

Eku edewor ke?? She is just fair! No special beauty!
Damilola Adegbite is easier to compare with Osas because they both act in tinsel! She is not as beautiful as Osas!
Stella Damascus, pretty, but not like osas!

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by otunbaskills(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Check out Queeneth Hilbert,she is prettier than Osas....
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Dominionng(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
How about that? Even after 'producing FOUR convertibles'. yes FOUR!
Check-out OmoT's recent pics..

Osa kini? undecided
Pretty? Yes!
Prettiest celeb in Naija? Stop smoking wet weed man.

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by corinna: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
chinziaski: One of the few benin girls that is beautiful.

Come benin make you see stretch marks and visible veins for their girls body, you go run.

All of them wan bleach finish.

bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Ugochekwas(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
she is pretty no doubt bt cant be the prettiest celeb in nigeria, where would u place the likes of omotola and Genvieve?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by xtacalex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
:Dforget tiwa is very much sexy Dan her n prefer Chidinma to her
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lolitua(f): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
she z jez dere!!!!!...she z owkay buh nt d preetiest....abeg shey she go end ASUU strike..
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ShyDare(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
iskalamong: PRETTY? Y E S
MOST PREETY 9JA CELEB? CAPITAL [size=30pt] N O [/size]

Thank u jaare !
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Godwinsilas(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Very hard to find "standing breasts" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged breasts everywhere.

Second hand.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Naaaa.....i Still think that Damilola Adegbite or whatever is prettier than her....Osas is quite cute though!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ektbear: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
She is pretty. Nice face, behind and chest, skinny.

Doesn't get much better than that. How tall is she?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pweetydorah(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
No shey not sorry cryNo shey not sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Bolanle Ninalowo Cozy In New Picture / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.