Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38276 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by pweetydorah(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
No she's not sorry :-/
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Network001(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ki lode....c her breast don get stroke
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by jimmydaviez: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
She try sha.... But Omotola pass am. And my gf slf.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wow. Good Bakassi. Na wa for me?!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by sanspiffy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaobi12: Dy shuld al cum out witout make up,lets compare nd contrast. No woman is prettier dan d oda. We al have our physical flaws.
the highlighted above is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Birdmanjnr(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
That lady is pretty, i wud lyk to marry her replica. But she has to be beautiful in and out, u knw wat i mean. Dnt u?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
hw did this make front page who cares thats vanity

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Vanity

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Kilichi: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Over to you Sullevan Chime. go n marry her

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by drnairalov: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
shez cute no doubt...not breath Taking to me anywayz!!! My GF over her,Geneveive over her Lola RAE over her May se7 over her ,Chidinma over her, my teddy over her, My sisters over her!! #okbye
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by chefdoeuvre: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Very hard to find "standing breasts" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged breasts everywhere.
. #falls frm bed... grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Raymysterio(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
iskalamong: PRETTY? Y E S
MOST PREETY 9JA CELEB? CAPITAL [size=30pt] N O [/size]
to me guys ; d most beautiful of them all in Africa is MUNACHI ABI

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Hendrixtzee(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: She no get b.reast. Why?
u want bobby shey Smh
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Limaoscar: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Very hard to find "standing bosoms" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged bosoms everywhere.
Badt guy, somebody even said the things have "suffered a stroke"grin grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Hendrixtzee(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
Awww Osas, I call her esperance..She's my ex tho!! I DUMPED her for Popowaa # what d Bleep was I thinking?#........ But I'm grateful for the gift of NomskiO Aurorita, she's d best geh a guy culd av, I love u baby!!!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by philip0906(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hendrixtzee: Awww Osas, I call her esperance..She's my ex tho!! I DUMPED her for Popowaa # what d Bleep was I thinking?#........ But I'm grateful for the gift of NomskiO Aurorita, she's d best geh a guy culd av, I love u baby!!!
madness unchecked grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by 8bolz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Me LIIKEYYYYY winkMe LIIKEYYYYY
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by delors(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
...But for the bobby...that thing come be like say e no dey there at all. cry
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Gwizatasie: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: She no get b.reast. Why?
go report for council... I nono how you want am to be....they might be of help.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Isiterere(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Very hard to find "standing breasts" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged breasts everywhere.

This is the problem with naija babes nowadays and is given me sleepless night! I sha hope my future wife own is not in the sagging process now,all will be well sha.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by nex(m): 4:27am On Nov 13, 2013
She's not even a celebrity at all.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Motolank: 5:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Look at her bobby, someone must have over dragged it
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Lila_martedi: Edo girls we reppin grin whoop! Whoop!! Shez cute cheesy

Lord!! You are pretty
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lilamartedi(f): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lord!! You are pretty
Tanx! cheesy
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lilamartedi(f): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2013
chinziaski: One of the few benin girls that is beautiful.

Come benin make you see stretch marks and visible veins for their girls body, you go run.

All of them wan bleach finish.

Hater
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2013
nex: She's not even a celebrity at all.
then she is what? grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Lila_martedi: Tanx! cheesy

Wow! You are so pretty! Are you also from Edo state? smiley
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Lilamartedi(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2013
homesteady:

Wow! You are so pretty! Are you also from Edo state? smiley
tanx.Yea!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Dannyvoltron(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Who spoil dos 2 pawpaw on top of her front page like dat? Beautiful girls always av sagged breasts cuz men too like to concentrate for dat side
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by simdam500(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2013
pretty but she's flat *maybe used*
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by jude33084(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Prowizy2: Yes, she is pretty her younger sister is my gf smiley

You wish angry

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.