Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (38274 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Ezedon(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
SHE IS PREETY BUT NOT PREETIER THAN TONTO DIKE LOLS

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by agrovick(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wher is austeenx when u need him
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by agrovick(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Scarce die, naija don tire me
SU-37fighter.:
Very hard to find "standing breasts" on unmarried ladies nowadays.
Sagged breasts everywhere.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
lets see her witout make up

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by AjanleKoko: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
She certainly has an interesting 'asset'. wink

Not like I would know anything about that grin

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Habb: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
she fine, but make-up contribute
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
I thank God say are never marrie chai my Edo baby,.give me a contact fast,..I will feed her with vegitable so as her breast 2come out well...

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Promhize: Tiwa savage is over-rated jare, 'this' is prettier

Exactly! She is overrated! She is not that pretty!

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Fadelex: she don born. y d front come sag like dat? abeg give me Stella joor,... most of d tinsel character look so beautiful only on tinsel because d production of the series is superb. check dem out in other tv shows and u go know say na wash

Give is examples? Because I know all tinsel characters are good looking!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
If she's the prettiest celebrity in Nigeria then Kim Kardasian was right about Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

Exactly! She is overrated! She is not that pretty!
Tiwa is not beautiful but just a little pretty and has a nice body. She shouldn't even be talked about when Beauty or Prettiness is being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by duerap: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Radiant face, well carved physique, conspicous back but the front is diminished. All in all, shes pretty in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Christane: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
My benin city sister ...i wil marry dz gal 4 real ...kip on reppn ..bini 4 lyf
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by vivavik(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Beautiful yes. Most beautiful? Nope. Every 1 is beautiful in her own way.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by sync(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Where una keep my TIWA SAVAGE!!!
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by IAMBREEZY: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
no i prefer genny.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva: If she's the prettiest celebrity in Nigeria then Kim Kardasian was right about Nigerian girls.

What did she say?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

What did she say?
It was actually a fake Kim twitter account which she supposedly said that Nigerian girls look like apes grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by RazziP(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Her number please...need to contact her very urgent
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Zikdik(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: She no get b.reast. Why?
Everyone has inadequacies. That is why she mostly flaunts her back in pictures, to make up for the seemingly severely tape-like front.
#team mammaries...
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
It was actually a fake Kim twitter account which she supposedly said that Nigerian girls look like apes grin

So in other words you are trying to say that She is not fine shocked shocked
Do you know that this girl won Miss Black USA?
She is like 20times more pretty than kim!

2 Likes

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Prowizy2(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
iterator25: I'm dating her mom lipsrsealed

Keep wishing grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by vislabraye(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
demelza: I will choose Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Chidinma & Damilola Adegbite over her.

No, you can't be serious. Well as for Damilola Adegbite, might be correct. They are both in the same category.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady:

So in other words you are trying to say that She is not fine shocked shocked
Do you know that this girl won Miss Black USA?
She is like 20times more pretty than kim!
I'm not saying she's not fine. I'm just saying that she's not sooo fine to consider her the prettiest. I think that's like an insult not just to Celebrities in Nigeria but also Nigerians at large cos celebrities represent some of the most beautiful Nigerians.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by vislabraye(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva: If she's the prettiest celebrity in Nigeria then Kim Kardasian was right about Nigerian girls.

Ok, whO is the prettiest ?
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Muhylonaire(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
She don Bleep tire,see as d breast take stand down...hahahahaha 9ja celeb wack ehn....buh her bombom is still there...make i grab am arrrrrrrgh...my dick don dey stand lmao

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not saying she's not fine. I'm just saying that she's not sooo fine to consider her the prettiest. I think that's like an insult not just to Celebrities in Nigeria but also Nigerians at large cos celebrities represent some of the most beautiful Nigerians.

Afam! Did you watch the last Maltina dance all? because if you watched it, you won't saying all this things!
Ok! So who do you think is the finest? Omotola? Genny? Who? grin
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dy shuld al cum out witout make up,lets compare nd contrast. No woman is prettier dan d oda. We al have our physical flaws.

1 Like

Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
She's definitely pretty, but I wouldn't say she's the prettiest naija celeb though. I think Seyi Shay (Irawo irawo ehhh cheesy), Toolz, Ebube, Angela Okoye, Stephanie Okereke, Tonto Dike, Rita Dominic, Damilola Adegbite, Yvonne Jegede, Tiwa Savage, Annie McCaulay, just to name a few, are all pretty. I don't know who I would consider to be the prettiest. smiley
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by Dominionng(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
She's pretty! Probably the prettiest in her family! Buh the prettiest celeb in Nigeria? C'mon OP, thought you ain't the albino MOD.
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by homesteady(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by ChristyG(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Na wah o,see as dey are beefing my tiwa.tiwa is still prettier dan her in my opinion sha,but body-wise she beats tiwa hands down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.