Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,582 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend (12088 Views)

How To Disvirgin Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by dmcdad: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2013
gloriana: mr virgin, how u take manage sabi dis kain tin. Na wa oooo
Wahala dey ooooo. Lol
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by favouryemmy: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Sex outside marriage is a sin. You can also contract stds. Abstinence is the best solution.
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nastydroid(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
favouryemmy: Sex outside marriage is a sin. You can also contract stds. Abstinence is the best solution.
will the abstinence open the cemented pussy?.....you don miss road

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
1. do a lot of f0re play, for about 30minutes, play soft music with dim lights, make sure she looses all penetration anxiety

2. to be safe and because she is 30 something and might have misgivings you can buy k-y jelly, sold in all reputable pharmacy around you

3. lastly penetrate by position in the d0gg13 position, missionary wont give you enough room to manoeuvre,

4. using the d0gg13 position focus on first getting the "cap" in, when its in, wait gently and push the rest....slowly

5. start shafting

6. repeat 4-5

7. repeat till you fade out (which wont be long cos of ur inexperience and the tightness of that muh4ka)

there you have it step by step manual from your boy...rigor

thank me later....

if this symptom still persist after three days let her contact me
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2013
bro na lie! Na you be the person in question, not ur friend.
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by kundi90(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2013
favouryemmy: Sex outside marriage is a sin. You can also contract stds. Abstinence is the best solution.

Prove that it is a sin. You being here gan is a sin, go to the RELIGION section!
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2013
kundi90:

Prove that it is a sin. You being here gan is a sin, go to the RELIGION section!

hahahaha

you harsh gan o
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by dnacrystal: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
He should insert a needle to break the hymen and its done.
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nastydroid(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
dnacrystal: He should insert a needle to break the hymen and its done.
I think scissors is better
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Adeboyefa(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
favouryemmy:
Sex outside marriage is a sin. You can also contract stds. Abstinence is the best solution.

What if this problem occurred on their wedding night? What advice do you have for them?
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
lol Hahahahahaha disvirgin 101 Hahahahahaha chai I'm remembering things and things
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by sneak3(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
chiboy1928:
A friend of mine came asking me he want to disvirgin is girlfriend and need advise.dat the last time the girl came he try penetrating the ting no gree enta so guys if u have any advice for my guy pls drop ur hint here tanks.but note d girl in question is 30yrs so u should knw she is nt a baby oh.

Tell him to board virgin Atlantic.... That's what is being taught there..

Notin we no see on nairaland.. Smh in despair
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by manee2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
nah to use 911 blow 180 enta am
Re: Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
1. do a lot of f0re play, for about 30minutes, play soft music with dim lights, make sure she looses all penetration anxiety

2. to be safe and because she is 30 something and might have misgivings you can buy k-y jelly, sold in all reputable pharmacy around you

3. lastly penetrate by position in the d0gg13 position, missionary wont give you enough room to manoeuvre,

4. using the d0gg13 position focus on first getting the "cap" in, when its in, wait gently and push the rest....slowly

5. start shafting

6. repeat 4-5

7. repeat till you fade out (which wont be long cos of ur inexperience and the tightness of that muh4ka)

there you have it step by step manual from your boy...rigor

thank me later....

if this symptom still persist after three days let her contact me
op listen to this guy but there's another thing you must do, while you must have made her feel a little relaxed and trying to penetrate she might try to push you away or even stop the whole show. here's the thing while you must have got her wet naturally or KY JELLIKALY hahah it's going to be hard for your cap to fit in cos that zanga is still tight but the main key is patience! and take everything very slow, try to penetrate her just very little inward movement even if it's just your cap then go back very slowly repeat it like 7times then go straight in with a calculated impetus she will want to scream immediately, shed tears and push you away but don't slide away fast slide away slowly if she can handle it now the mission is completed. while cleaning her up I.e if she bled, be very caring, sweet, loving to her and take care of her tell her all the sweet nothings you have ever heard or know because now she's very very vulnerable and how you treat her within this moment will determine how your relationship with her would be but ensure you sound genuine, what matters most is not what you say but how you say it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.