Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (56574 Views)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by U1(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2008
Nairalanders in their real elements. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by unicorn99: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
Witches and Wizards, it never fails
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by phriz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2008
grin, When you are with her try to ask her what her face looks like when she's being PUNKED
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by eminemkayc: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
I THINK THE MOST REASONABLE ISSUE TO DISCUSS ABOUT IS OBASANJO. IT'LL GET HER EXCITED WHEN SHE BEGINS TO IMAGINE HIS GORGEOUS LOOKS! ALSO DISCUSS ABOUT CORRUPTION, E.F.C.C, VIDEO GAMES ETC. ALSO DISCUSS ABOUT THE LAST TYME U ROBBED A BANK AND FINALLY TELL HER UR MENTALLY RETARDED THATS THE REASON U WALKED UP TO HER!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by richo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
@poster: if u dont know what to talk about then u need a few years to mature angry angry
u think ur supposed to write a script b4 toasting a girl huh embarassed
go and ask jim iyke for topics cry
but wateva u do, never brag to a girl
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by janami(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
@poster
ask her what interests her and talk about it e.g if it is books, go ahead and talk to her about it.
if you dont read books as much, u myt ask her to tell you abt a book that fascinates her, in the long run, you will see that you dont need any guides to a conversation because the conversation will just pick itself up from there.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by software(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
wat an easy question,

tell her about the nollywood movie u saw on TV the previous night, narrate both the part one and part 2, then ask her if she wants more, u can go on and on and on, dont even allow her say a word, be the only person talking, that will work
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by oboyrazy: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
hey rokiatu, beeing uirself does nt give u wat to say to a lady it only makes u real
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
The topic would mostly depend on what kind of girl you're dating.
If she is a "true Born-again Christian, talk about good stuffs like "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?"
If she is just a Christian, talk about how many times she had missed going to church for whatever reasons.
If she is the president's daughter, talk about how you gonna be the one hired to help her Dad steal some money to the US.
If she is an AJEBOTA girl, talk about how both of you would succeed together.
If she is an AJEPAKI girl, talk about how she will start selling fish at Oshodi bus stop.
If she is from Ghana, talk about how you gonna help her get a Nigerian green card.
If she is just a fucking buddy, talk about how many times you guys gonna get together per week to do a show.
If she is a retard, talk about how she is gonna be coming to your house to clean up the place every evening.
If she is a rich woman, talk about how you are going to help her diversify her portfolios, and how much you love her before you met her.
If she is a poor girl, talk about how she is going to get out of welfare.
If she has kids for different men before you met her, talk about how she is going to STOP MAKING babies by different men because she is NOT going to get your DNA samples.
If she is a Lesbian, talk about how you would love to have one of her girlfriends join in a monajatua.
lastly,
it all depends on who she presents herself to be. But whoever she is, MAKE SURE YOU ANALYSE YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCES, AND HOW MANY TIMES YOU WOULD LIKE HER TO SERVE YOU AS A GIRLFRIEND
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by eudio(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
why dont u find out wht she likes?

that would give u an idea of wht to discuss abt.

good luck bros
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
oboyrazy:

hey rokiatu, beeing uirself does nt give u what to say to a lady it only makes u real
if you are ur
self u can talk about what
interest u. y would u want people
to tell u what
to talk about? the people are not always going to be with u
so it better to keep it real.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by rubi(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
You can discuss anything but don't be too LOGICAL
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sistawoman: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
So Bab Egun what do you know about mathmatics
I am in the year of Understanding Understanding

My ex and i used to talk about mathmatics and so many other subjects along those lines.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Bluetooth(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
@Poster

Start by asking her mother's maiden name. smiley
Or u culd ask her to tell u what she thinks about the latest trend in Nigeria kidnapping/Ransom grin
Lastly, ask her to tell u about yourself grin grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
Bluetooth:

@Poster

Start by asking her mother's maiden name. smiley
Or u culd ask her to tell u what she thinks about the latest trend in Nigeria kidnapping/Ransom grin
Lastly, ask her to tell u about yourself grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
will try that one on Saturday. grin cheesy
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Wokeyim(f): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ post
Marriage!  wink  wink  wink  Some girls like to hear just that.

@ Lakanye
Why would you do this to yourself? (your pix) It's disgusting  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed No wonder all the girls on nairaland want to finish you with mouth. You're too old for that now, bro.

@Sister-Woman
You keep rambling "my ex, my ex, my ex" in all your posts. Are you some Jennifer Lopez or some Elizabeth Taylor?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sino(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
Guy its not that difficult. U can start with rocket science then move to arithmetic, philosophy, psychology if u notice she's getting boared change to african crisis u can start 4rm niger-delta then to bakassi, zimbabwe's politics would be a nice one. Not to forget sudan. If u are really not making sense go 4 the killer the middle east. Talk abt nukes long range ballistic missiles advancement in biological warfare the 3rd world war then finally u can ask what she thinks will happen if america attacks iran. Ha what wonderful topics
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ Lakanye
Why would you do this to yourself? (your pix) It's disgusting embarassed embarassed embarassed No wonder all the girls on nairaland want to finish you with mouth. You're too old for that now, bro.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sistawoman: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
Wokeyim:

@Sister-Woman
You keep rambling "my ex, my ex, my ex" in all your posts. Are you some Jennifer Lopez or some Elizabeth Taylor?

Cuz i thought yall were getting tired of hearing about my husband.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

Cuz i thought yall were getting tired of hearing about my husband.

YOU MEAN "YOUR EX-HUSBAND"?
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
talk about cookies kiss
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by sistawoman: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

YOU MEAN "YOUR EX-HUSBAND"?

no my current husband. i never talk about my ex-husband unless it is about how small his dick is or what a total ass he is.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by yek: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
if na me i go tell am say i like u pass my mama. . . girls LOVE that line -
tell her with a stright face
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2008
sistawoman:

no my current husband. i never talk about my ex-husband unless it is about HOW SMALL HIS PRIVATE IS or what a total ass he is.

WHAO. SORRY FOR THE SHORT MAN. NO WONDER YOU HAD TO LET HIM GO.

NO DISRESPECT SISTAWOMAN
NO WOMAN WILL EVER TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT. I GOT ENOUGH LENGHT TO TOUCH THE INTESTINES
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
yek:

if na me i go tell am say i like u pass my mama. . . girls LOVE that line -
tell her with a stright face

HEY YEK.
SHE GO CALL YOU SAY YOU DEY LIE, BECAUSE THIS NA YOUR FIRST DATE WITH HER, AND YOU STILL DEY FILL OUT APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSIONS INTO HER KINGDOM.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by salinson: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2008
well this kind of issue is interesting cos some ladies are decent that guys dont need to ask for sex but if the time comes that is necessary for sex she will definitely surrender for the guy.
while most ladies now look forward for sex, that any guy been is boy friend or fancy if so called did not show sign of interest in sex she within 2weeks, she will go for some one else,so that why most guys and me qiucly do that before she act funny.
for me have met several ladies and have sex with them that same day, while most of my ladies, first or second time we met we must surely go for kissing.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by holyghost(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
just talk sweet non-sence boy
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
is dis topic a follow up to the PICK UP LINE thread

cos i knw say all d girls 4 dat thread go say

Talk about politics, the last book you read, a movie you watched, what you do for a living, what she does for a living, life, weather, climite control, the ice bergs melting is a dumb pickup line

u say d guy shld b himself, if him talk to una now, na una go stil talk say him no sabi say him pick up line na nonsense

WORLD PEOPLE!!!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by lailai2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
times hav changed, most gals now, u dont need to say anything, just make sure ur pocket is fat and ready
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by mahatmaG: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2008
[/quote]Seduce my mind, you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever[quote]

, just like the write up
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
After I don see ridiculous posts,somebody wey expose him burnt guguru yansh, and those wey want you to ask the girl wen she shagg last, and to discuss spirits and witches wetin i wan talk again.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by kronkykay(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2008
just act normal

topics will come out from "hi, how's the day going?"

act decent and nice - - - Thanks for seeing me, "hope am not eating too deep into your time"

quite simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.