Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl (56667 Views)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2008
motun_rayo:

Iiilllllll. . . GOD FORBID BAD THING!

You should also make a sign of the cross.
Some evil spirits can be tenacious you know
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 3:17am On Jul 16, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Queenisha:

His pictures remind me of one masquerade at Uwani called odogwu anya nmiri grin
Human beings will talk ill of girls that one will carry his legs that look like what Yorubas use to beat their talking drums and open mouth too
There's nothing we won't see

THE PROSTITUTES OF NAIRALAND. SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

which one are you?
man, you no get am for manly goods
woman who sai?
The only left is to sacrifice you at at a shrine inbetween goats and fowls.
That's assuming the oracles will even accept you as a worthy sacrifice shocked shocked
abeg carry those things you call legs waka pass
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 3:22am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

Dont you feel like a big boy tonight?? ahhh baby boy cranky cause he didnt get a bed time story?? ahh that's oka, now go upstairs and wait for your mommy to come and read you one. tongue
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by CH3COO(m): 3:24am On Jul 16, 2008
shocked grin grin look at Lakanye getting flamed like the retarded bitch he is.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by LAKANYE(m): 3:28am On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

shocked grin grin look at Lakanye getting flamed like the retarded bitch he is.
onyinye2:

Dont you feel like a big boy tonight?? ahhh baby boy cranky cause he didnt get a bed time story?? ahh that's oka, now go upstairs and wait for your mommy to come and read you one. tongue
Queenisha:

which one are you?
man, you no get am for manly goods
woman who sai?
The only left is to sacrifice you at at a shrine inbetween goats and fowls.
That's assuming the oracles will even accept you as a worthy sacrifice shocked shocked
abeg carry those things you call legs waka pass

motun_rayo:

Iiilllllll. . . GOD FORBID BAD THING!

YA'ALL SOUNDS LIKE Hot BITCHES.

TODAY IS NOT MY DAY OF WOMEN BATTERING.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2008
back to topic cool
Onyinye and chisco no mind am
I wonder how the immigration officers at the consulate let the shadowy thing slip by
They might as well open the flood gates and let other area boys in since their baba agba don already land
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by onyinye2(f): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

YA'ALL SOUNDS LIKE Hot BITCHES.

TODAY IS NOT MY DAY OF WOMEN BATTERING.

oh go screw yourself on a mountain. just so annoying sometimes with your frantic posts. cool tongue
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

[b]YA'ALL SOUNDS LIKE Hot BITCHES.

[b]TODAY IS NOT MY DAY OF WOMEN BATTERING.[/[/b]b]

Women battering?
No wonder your main residence is the state penitentiary
where you are battered front and back by real men
ewu Ijebuode
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Queenisha: 3:34am On Jul 16, 2008
LAKANYE~:

YA'ALL KISS MY BLACK ASS

That's if we can find it in the dark. grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Feesha: 4:25am On Jul 16, 2008
@queen
grin grin grin U wont kill me o ! Am laughing myself crazy. Whaaaat! I pity your enemies !

@Lakanye (abi na Alakan (crab))
My dear Lakanye, its really not your day. Do you hate women that much? Am disappointed you could post such a picture. Seun must see it. Do you have to be so primitive? Well. let me hand you over back to queen. She's more than capable of dealing with you. Ewu!

Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 16, 2008
i'd better not put my hand in this lipsrsealed
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Gabry(f): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2008
@Topic

Uhm. . . I guess if you're good at jokes would be a plus plus?

________________________________________________________________________________
LAKANYE, yOU'RE SO FUNNY BOBO. grin grin grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by davidif: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2008
@poster
For real, there is this extremely cute akata chick i really like, i've tried speaking to her but there is nothing to talk to her about, we have absolutely nothing in common, the first time i met her she was a frosh, so i asked her the usual where she was from after that there was nothing to talk about, but i made a dumb mistake in not asking her if she wanted to hang out, i guess at the time i was only concerned that she didn't have double D's. Now everytime i meet her we just say hello and even though i try to think of something to say to her there is absolutely nothing to say, what a shame because i really liked her and she is the only cute akata kid in the school, i don't find the rest hot.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by nedra: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2008
4 me, d first thing i will discuss wt a lady on a date is her favourite fucking style cos only den will u know if she is active in bed
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Raimond(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2008
My guy it depends on the girl`s level of intelligence.There are girls that would rather talk about how many agberos she sees on the streets of Lagos,how cute the last molue she saw was,the fight she witnessed at Oshodi market.Others would be more interested in more mind-engaging issues.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2008
nedra:

4 me, d first thing i will discuss wt a lady on a date is her favourite fucking style because only den will u know if she is active in bed
on a first date?? shocked
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by jkpretty(f): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2008
davidif:

@poster
For real, there is this extremely cute akata chick i really like, i've tried speaking to her but there is nothing to talk to her about, we have absolutely nothing in common, the first time i met her she was a frosh, so i asked her the usual where she was from after that there was nothing to talk about, but i made a dumb mistake in not asking her if she wanted to hang out, i guess at the time i was only concerned that she didn't have double D's. Now everytime i meet her we just say hello and even though i try to think of something to say to her there is absolutely nothing to say, what a shame because i really liked her and she is the only cute akata kid in the school, i don't find the rest hot.

If u have a low IQ and ur intending girlfriend also has a low IQ What do u expect, a miracle undecided

I know many pretty girls that are all dat, but don't have reasonable boyfriends, cos they lack what it takes to keep one. . . gosh! embarassed
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by mecussey(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2008
My brother there is no much about that, be urself and talk what you know more; remember practice makes perfect go out, meet and start talking. If you fail you will learn, until you get perfect. There is this blog I read sometimes www.datingkeys..com/ . I think it will help you more
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by shylladear(f): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2008
Queenisha:

That's if we can find it in the dark. grin

gusshhhhhhhhh angry
nawa for u oh u shouldnt have posted a pics like that its an insult to women u should have posted a guys pics and not a ladys angry
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by segzicres(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2008
ask her if she's a virgin, whats the size of her boobs, how many bf she's had. continue like dat n she'll b urs in no time
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by nana(f): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2008
The boy is 15y'old
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Ibime(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2008
@ Poster:

Just let her talk about herself.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by CARUSO(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2008
Ask her questions about[b] money[/b], food and sex!

those three things interests most women a lot nowadays!!
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by babaegun(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2008
talk about MATHEMATICS grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by davidif: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2008
@jkpretty
If u have a low IQ and your intending girlfriend also has a low IQ What do u expect, a miracle

I know many pretty girls that are all that, but don't have reasonable boyfriends, because they lack what it takes to keep one. . . gosh!

Who are you? and what's your problem, you got beef with me? i can't remember addressing you and you are insulting me, why don't keep your own low IQ opinion to yourself.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by smooooooth: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2008
there's no big deal, talking to a lady gee, you don't even have to rehearse or think up topics, they just flow, the only thing is to start a conversation, then things will flow naturally, and u can start one by talking about your interest and hers, this can really open up a whole lot of gist.

women tend to talk less on a first date, but once they get confortable and free with you, so u just be bold and chat her up on likes, like hobbies and stuff, soon she will get confortable and start doing the talking, then i bet you will be back here begging us to tell you how to pay real good attention.

goodluck.
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2008
baba_egun:

talk about MATHEMATICS grin
lol cheesy
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by smooooooth: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2008
hey LANKAYE, is a burnt ass supposed to be sexy? then i berra go sit on the stove.

gee you look like an over roasted cocoa yam, that shld be tasty to some those who love cocoa yam, maybe queen grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by StAndrew: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2008
wink Do not go about talking about the topics you prefer or like, but talk about what she likes and prefer
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by AnthonyKil(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2008
smooooooth:

hey LANKAYE, is a burnt ass supposed to be sexy? then i berra go sit on the stove.

gee you look like an over roasted cocoa yam, that shld be tasty to some those who love cocoa yam, maybe queen grin

LMAO!!!! grin   grin  grin
Re: Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl by OgeneDom(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2008
I doubt if we have been able to help our friend by our suggestions so for. But even at that he has not actually specify what his difficulty is because there are many issues to discuss while with a girl(lady).
My question to this guy are 'Is the girl your friend? Is she the girl you want to befriend or make love to and run away? Is she a colleague, school mate or even family friend?' Until you specify the type of girl you have in mind, I suggest you start up a topic to a girl you are meeting for the first time to avoid boring her with the topics she doesn't like rather you can discuss about any thing immediate in you environ or better still about what you like about her. from there you can understand her manner of discussion and what she would like to hear.

All the best as you progress with your friends.

Ogene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.