Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110501 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey: Lemme set the ball rolling.. smiley
You are one Fine man!

5 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
chycoroxie:
O so british,indian aunt no join
My uncle is indian. . . tongue

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin More pics of me tongue

#TeamGOM
post your pix jare

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
addictiv: Nadia why now? Your guy fine pass you...no offense.

Lwkmalive

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: post your pix jare
I've posted it already na

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: See the gals waiting 4 pic

and they no dey even beg, like we beg for there thread.. THE NERVE..

2 Likes

kandiikane:

The finer one ofcourse. cheesy smiley
Well,one is sexier and the other is finer.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
So what are you waiting for? Post mana. wink
No wink

Na supporters club i dey!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oya ladies make una begin beg tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by DonaldGenes(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: the guy behind the bolded words..

9/10 buoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you too much jawe

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Omo mb iyaff finish
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: My uncle is indian. . . tongue

#TeamGOM
don't worry u will soon wake up.cos right now u re sleeping on toothpick
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheers to bold guys

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Kslib(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: i resemble pesin wey dey fear?, make dem attack nw, i go serve d niqqa in his own coin
Now thats the spirit SON!! wink

Oya start to dey post!! cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
No wink

Na supporters club i dey!!!
You don't want more girls crushing already,I understand smiley..but that supporters team no be am o.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
chycoroxie:
don't worry u will soon wake up.cos right now u re sleeping on toothpick
No, I'm sleeping inside my dad's Bugatti! cool

#TeamGOM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Oya ladies make una begin beg tongue
So now shakara don plenty ko? grin you aint shy so post on.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: No, I'm sleeping inside my dad's Bugatti! cool

#TeamGOM
Buga werin? Check ya sef well
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: See the gals waiting 4 pic
Mah post ? grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
My head jst dey shake 4 all of una,una no get motivation at all!person upload pix,nt even a single like 4 dat person...e da ju gan o...well make i post my fwnd pix,d guy fynnnn pass of all una.*dodges stone*

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
I uploaded a pix,but it mis-fired. sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: tongue tongue
so
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: My head jst dey shake 4 all of una,una no get motivation at all!person upload pix,nt even a single like 4 dat person...e da ju gan o...well make i post my fwnd pix,d guy fynnnn pass of all una.*dodges stone*
where the pix now I only saw three dark things

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tabh:
So now shakara don plenty ko? grin you aint shy so post on.
u hv seen my pic nw, all i hv got are old pics

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: My head jst dey shake 4 all of una,una no get motivation at all!person upload pix,nt even a single like 4 dat person...e da ju gan o...well make i post my fwnd pix,d guy fynnnn pass of all una.*dodges stone*

e get one kyn e-slap wey e be say if i slap u , u for no locate ur reply button... but make i maintain for juxx one reason... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
vizboy: where the pix now
u no see am??shine ur eyes wella

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
My turn cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

e get one kyn e-slap wey e be say if i slap u , u for no locate ur reply button... but make i maintain for juxx one reason... cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,hny na me ogrin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kai!! na only boys dey view sad

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: u no see am??shine ur eyes wella
I don shine my eye well I only see three dark things

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
lol tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.