Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (112212 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by konklushun(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Akposy: Cute me
Chaaaiii, pls leave d assessment to d ladies.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Guys no dey waste time post pics shaa, unlike we girls. Proudly nigerian! Cute!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2013
konklushun:
Chaaaiii, pls leave d assessment to d ladies.

Lol.. I too wowo...abi?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FKO1(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2013
ME

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Dj hack: ...juz tell me if u feeling me...unfortunately I'm not gay# tongue. ..
U dey mad! angry
If I was gay I wouldn't come a mile near you, you repulsive t.watt!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
F.K.O:
ME

Open the mouth na, abi na shifted lips u get wey u dey hide? grin Hhhaaaa, I catch U!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
izsmike: Rate me on a scale of 0-10
With ur mouth closed 5/10
with ur gap-toothy -100watt grin 3/10

All in all, you aren't doing so bad. undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2013
EyesWideOpen:
U dey mad! angry
The fool is now taking it personal,I posted a picture,according to the OP the ladies are to comment Buh u used your cursed finger to type rubbish juz to diss me* guy you are notin Buh a gay *if u wanna comment n show dose froggy wide open eyes of yours ,go to where the females show case their beauty....Retarded skull embarassed tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Nah offence,you re fugly.
Akposy: Cute me
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Attached ur pics,stop the hate.@dj hack,you re handsome,but ur nose is too biggie.
EyesWideOpen:
U dey mad! angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Dj hack: The fool is now taking it personal,I posted a picture,according to the OP the ladies are to comment Buh u used your cursed finger to type rubbish juz to diss me* guy you are notin Buh a gay *if u wanna comment n show dose froggy wide open eyes of yours ,go to where the females show case their beauty....Retarded skull embarassed tongue

Full stop
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Annie2gud: Attached ur pics,stop the hate.@dj hack,you re handsome,but ur nose is too biggie.

Don't go kissing a*sss hon cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Ohwhy: Guys no dey waste time post pics shaa, unlike we girls. Proudly nigerian! Cute!
Una own na to talk talk, chat chat, post post comments full the 190pages there....only few of you ladies av d nerves 2 upload, some sef do take it out after some seconds..don't know wat u ladies r afraid of...I guex most of u'all have low self esteem..bothern much on wat others wud say..una no get una own lyf..see as dis "aboy" dem leave dia pix despite d hefty criticism dem no send...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FKO1(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Open the mouth na, abi na shifted lips u get wey u dey hide? grin Hhhaaaa, I catch U!
LMAO, U NOR FUNNY
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Adex099(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Annie2gud: Nah offence,you re fugly.

Lol.. Heard
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Annie2gud: Attached ur pics,stop the hate.@dj hack,you re handsome,but ur nose is too biggie.
thanks dearie, will reduce the nose surgically grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is dis not the same eyeswideopen that contested for the last mr,nairaland title, dey beef anoda pesin?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi guys, please check this out! We need your help... Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc/20#19820718
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
F.K.O:
LMAO, U NOR FUNNY
undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dont mind eyes wide shut..He's jealous.you re finer than my Husband.plain truth.
Dj hack: thanks dearie, will reduce the nose surgically grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truth z bitter Huh!!why condemn when you cant post ur gaddamn Pics.show the Brothers some love.Shallom
EyesWideOpen:

Don't go kissing a*sss hon cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by humble007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
MOI

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
ikekings1: Is dis not the same eyeswideopen that contested for the last mr,nairaland title, dey beef anoda pesin?

The same EYESWIDEOPEN, thank you cheesy
What Now? angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Annie2gud: Dont mind eyes wide shut..He's jealous.you re finer than my Husband.plain truth.
Eyyah, I see why you are kissing his a*sss, you don't know good looks ... I hope your husband has a good heart, it is what keep marriages not good looks. Shalom
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Annie2gud(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is that ur Best punchline??nah impressed.maximum spiritual shinshi
EyesWideOpen:
Eyyah, I see why you are kissing his a*sss, you don't know good looks ... I hope your husband has a good heart, it is what keep marriages not good looks. Shalom
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
ikekings1: Is dis not the same eyeswideopen that contested for the last mr,nairaland title, dey beef anoda pesin?

Nna, I tire mehn. EyeWideOpen, I'm disappointed by your insults to this guys that uploaded their pics. I can't believe it came from you. Really disappointed undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
lalaosky:

Nna, I tire mehn. EyeWideOpen, I'm disappointed by your insults to this guys that uploaded their pics. I can't believe it came from you. Really disappointed undecided
biko where are your pictures angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
@lala person no fit say hin opinion again? Dis is NL for crying out loud anyone who has the nerves to upload his pic must have the tough skin to endure criticism.

I'm not in the least bothered by ur disappointment! undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
EyesWideOpen: @lala person no fit say hin opinion again? Dis is NL for crying out loud anyone who has the nerves to upload his pic must have the tough skin to endure criticism.

I'm not in the least bothered by ur disappointment! undecided
Lmao! Rudosky, come donate o angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Now this is the problem with some nairalanders,u upload ur picture on a public forum and u just expect all the opinion about u to be positive?no that is not right,u should expect the negative comments too,even the very cute celebrities still get negative comment about how they look!!!if anyone just want to read only the positive comments then the person is at the wrong place,this is nairaland a forum where people give their own opinion whether it hurts or not.!!!!!guys keep the pictures coming and let's show the ladies that nairaland dudes are cute.

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Una own na to talk talk, chat chat, post post comments full the 190pages there....only few of you ladies av d nerves 2 upload, some sef do take it out after some seconds..don't know wat u ladies r afraid of...I guex most of u'all have low self esteem..bothern much on wat others wud say..una no get una own lyf..see as dis "aboy" dem leave dia pix despite d hefty criticism dem no send...

Infact ayaf vex.. *storms off to post her pix*

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (156) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.