Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs (80095 Views)

7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Usaid Plans To Eradicate Polio In Nigeria Within One Year / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by aesculapius(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tru life confession.
Wen i was growing up, we had bedbug infestation and we did all we culd but no positive result den we decided 2 fumigate and vacate d hse 4 a weekend. We lock evry lockables- doors, windows, we nearly lock heaven and earth dat weekend. We apply all d applyables- piff paff, gammalin 20, otapiapia, mosquito coil, petrol, kerosene, diesel; we even apply small gas from d propane cylinder in d kitchen and we left.
We came back d followin sunday and dere was no trace of bug, we were so happy dat we shared d testimony in d church but biliv me after a week or 2 dey resurfaced and mind u, we were livin alone in a bungalow. Had it been we had neighbours in d compound, i ll hav sworn dat dey came from d neighbours room.
Not until an expert told us alot about bugs b4 we were able 2 win d war. Eradicatin bugs is not a day job unless u r burnin all ur properties otherwise u ll hav 2 keep fumigating continously till dey r wiped out cos dey always hav eggs and wen u r happy dat dey r gone, dats wen d eggs hatch

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Bigsteveg(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

lollzz..
Aww..
Ure d best jawe..

I thought it was only my mum that keeps calling Rambo insecticide powder piff paff..grin

what the hell is piff paff lol..i kept asking..
Op try piff paff it works beautifully...

I tel u, u nid to hear my mum say d name, everitime she says it i think abt 'puffpuff'.....chai, gone are dose daiz, only God know wot happens to dat company, wetin be flirt for where piff paff dey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Originalsly: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Which country? Avoid using chemicals which may get rid of the bed bugs but bring you cancer.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by InHim4Him(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ever heard of DD Force? Fulmigate and leave the house with all windows and doors sealed for at least 6 hours. Rambo powder in bed cracks and crevasses will take care of the eggs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by DollarmanAluta: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
otaelo: ewe ajeobale, kafura, eyo atare meje, eyin adie merin. aojo gbogbo e po aowa po mo kerosine. aowa gbe sinu igba aogbe igba yen lo washington dc. all the bugs will relocate to washington. odaju. mafi sere o

@otaelo, haha which kind recipe be that? Se you wan make Obama run comot for White House? I petty dem for Washington with bug bedbug invasion.
OP, plesase try to fumigate all the corner of your bed, the whole apartment and fumigate your matress in the scorching sun.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Ifedechidex: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Polio:

Methylated... Not menthylated, olodo!

u shouldn't have called him olodo na

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
tha_originator: Guy, eat slightly soured beans at night, when u wake up in the morning get a container and shit inside, get a red oil (palm oil) and pour as much as half eva water bottle in the shi.t.. Add salt and mix everything together very well, then start rubbing the substance on every bed-bugs infested area.. Dem no born dem well a swear if dem no die tell mods to ban me

ah ...
O gidi gan gan..
This one is even stronger
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by planetuzor(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by onajo2000(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
when i was young my father bought a bed that have bed bug on it....it like leaving in hell for about 8 months, all what people recomended like insecticide non could perma
nently eradicate the buds. what we later discover is using hot boiling water to washed
and clean all the eggs off everything that has the eggs on it and lastly we relocated to another place for 3 weeks
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by searay(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Guy please get insecticide and entertain them with it.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by oluwilson: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
You will need thorough professional general fumigation but if you are not financially buoyant get pestoff or nopest.
These 2 chemicals are better than sniper & most of the chemicals you see on the road.
If you want a professional fumigation &?cleaning service, chemicals or you need a professional advice you can contact me on 08033940274, 08115496500. Or email: oluwilson@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by hombre(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ OP. To make the job easy and stress free, follow the following tips.
1. In the day time, go to a nearest supermarket and get sniper or and DDVP-variant..
2. Look around if you can borrow a knapsack sprayer.
3. Pour about 20mls of sniper in 1litre of water into the sprayer.
4. Mix properly.
5. Close all windows, remove all food stuffs from the house
6. Spray the entire room, cracks and crevices, wooden materials, beams,beddings,chairs and everywhere. Apply the spray lavishly.
7. Lock the door and get out of the house for at least 4hours.
8. Open the windows and allow proper ventilation before you settle in.
9. Repeat 1-8 after 1week.
10. Do this the 2nd week.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by 25omega(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
try this

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by moyin2009: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Get DD Force 2000 or Sniper to fumigate the entire room and ur matress.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by ojialo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
pour 20 litre of fuel lock window and door for 24hours light up a candle on ur wooden table lock the door come back after 48hours and see the magic
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Afrocatalyst: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Waste of time by all the posters above. This is serious and not a joke.

Order for your Newlion bedbug fumigation from md. We deliver anywhere. Check my topic on fumigation for testimonials. It's just 400naira for one.
Gdluck.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by irokop(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rastamann: Discard everything you have and burn them then move out of the apartment and start a new life by buying new properties, grin

good advice. U ar a madman
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by godwinony(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
ojialo: pour 20 litre of fuel lock window and door for 24hours light up a candle on ur wooden table lock the door come back after 48hours and see the magic
oya shoo..go read your Macmillan textbook...you see your mate here? angry
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by 2sizzlin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Get a picture of TB Joshua and hang it on the wall of your apartment. Since TB Joshua's picture is now a fire extinguisher, it can also serve as insect killer to kill bed bugs and even mosquitoes. I tried it and it worked for me. grin

Oboy...... You funny gonnnnn!

Another option: human sacrifice grin. Jus give them one human being Mek dem suck hin blood finish, I'm sure that'll appease the bed bug gods.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
your cheapest cure is to spray the bed with insecticides and you can also sundry it...thats what i did for the bed bugs that terrorized me when i first moved to my present apartment which my landlord is always acting as if is more posh than Intercontinental.....after all they are insects
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by irokop(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
ojialo: pour 20 litre of fuel lock window and door for 24hours light up a candle on ur wooden table lock the door come back after 48hours and see the magic

lovely advice. U need to be ban frm nairaland for life
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by NnamdiCheges(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bros, don't boda takn anytin out of d apartment. Just set it alight.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by 2sizzlin(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Waste of time by all the posters above. This is serious and not a joke.

Order for your Newlion bedbug fumigation from md. We deliver anywhere. Check my topic on fumigation for testimonials. It's just 400naira for one.
Gdluck.

So all this thing na just to sell 400naira product?

Newlion, new specie of lion wey dey chop only bed bugs. Op, wetin you go name the lion
Buggy

Abi Bugeeeto?
Just contributing grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by 2sizzlin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
aesculapius: Tru life confession.
Wen i was growing up, we had bedbug infestation and we did all we culd but no positive result den we decided 2 fumigate and vacate d hse 4 a weekend. We lock evry lockables- doors, windows, we nearly lock heaven and earth dat weekend. We apply all d applyables- piff paff, gammalin 20, otapiapia, mosquito coil, petrol, kerosene, diesel; we even apply small gas from d propane cylinder in d kitchen and we left.
We came back d followin sunday and dere was no trace of bug, we were so happy dat we shared d testimony in d church but biliv me after a week or 2 dey resurfaced and mind u, we were livin alone in a bungalow. Had it been we had neighbours in d compound, i ll hav sworn dat dey came from d neighbours room.
Not until an expert told us alot about bugs b4 we were able 2 win d war. Eradicatin bugs is not a day job unless u r burnin all ur properties otherwise u ll hav 2 keep fumigating continously till dey r wiped out cos dey always hav eggs and wen u r happy dat dey r gone, dats wen d eggs hatch

Ermm........... Op said I should tell you thank you for your solution.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by ojialo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
godwinony:
oya shoo..go read your Macmillan textbook...you see your mate here? angry

what is ur mate doing here? have you finish reading ur nursery 1 textbook?
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by deeptesting(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johngoodnewz:
I'm a Veterinarian.
Mail me Johngoodnewz@yahoo.com.
Detailing where you are(that would determine your charges).
You don't have to be aggitated, I repeat you don't have to.
I've got solution for you.

I am in Mars.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Codedboy1: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Get a picture of TB Joshua and hang it on the wall of your apartment. Since TB Joshua's picture is now a fire extinguisher, it can also serve as insect killer to kill bed bugs and even mosquitoes. I tried it and it worked for me. grin

can't stop laughing...

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by mikechrisgeneral(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
set the entire household ablaze
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by MEILYN(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
pour kerosene on your bed before you sleep. :\
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by thaoriginator: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ok OP let's be sincere, the best thing is to call for a quick meeting with all the bed-bugs community. Lay down your complain to the chief Bug, the oga at the top. If that one no work, na to go court be that.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Codedboy1: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
i had d same p some weeks ago wat i did was to spray perfume on their hideout most especially d eggs. since den hav not seen dem.
name of perfume Nikita
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Blessmira: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rastamann: Discard everything you have and burn them then move out of the apartment and start a new life by buying new properties, grin

No wonder.... As d name implies "Rastamann" Chai! Weed is speaking grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.