Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs (80007 Views)

7 Simple Ways To Eradicate Body Odour / Usaid Plans To Eradicate Polio In Nigeria Within One Year / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Molar4real(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
oketoyinboshola:
Take 6 bed bugs alive and throw them in moving stream . You will never see any bugs again. Believe it or not it works. All the bugs will go extinct for ever

This is work perfectly, I can also confirm this for anyone

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by iambiola(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Giftchew:

Please I need your contact, I am currently battling with them... It's urgent please cus I have a newborn baby. Thanks
please have you contacted ladybee please share me her contact because I need the bug bug chemicals too
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by toyosolagold(f): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Please who was able to get Ladybee contact.
I need her contact please.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by toyosolagold(f): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2020
I
How can I contact you please.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by tbanty1: 2:10am On Dec 29, 2020
toyosolagold:
Please who was able to get Ladybee contact.
I need her contact please.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by tbanty1: 2:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Molar4real:

This is work perfectly, I can also confirm this for anyone
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Ecoscience: 8:45pm On May 31, 2021
aesculapius:
Some pple on dis thread tink bedbug is like mosquitoes dat u ll just wipe by simply closin doors and windows, fumigate and ventilate afterwards. If u v had a bedbug infestation den u ll knw dat eradicating dem is hell of a job. Dey ll BUGG ur life just as d name implys dat u ll almost consider burnin d hse down. If anybody has watched "man vs bug" on National geographic channel..... den u ll knw wat am talkin bout

We have DIY product you can use, one application, you won't talk about Bedbug problem again, it serves to protect your home for one full year.

Pestman bedbug killer is the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills bugs, adults, nymphs & eggs with 100% efficacy.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, all bedbugs, adults, nymphs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Its odourless, none toxic, the active ingredient is ivermectin, its used for treatment of parasite in medical field, so you can be rest assured of it's safety.

Once applied, bedbugs loses its crawling capability, & dies within 3-10 days & at the same time sterilizes the eggs from hatching.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product.

Call 08030401157 to order or check sellers on Jiji to buy.

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Ecoscience: 8:48pm On May 31, 2021
DoTheNeedful:
Hello guys,
I recently moved into an apartment in which the former occupant was living with bed bugs. I realized this after my 2 months of stay there and one of my neighbours confirmed this to me. Since my discovery, i have not been comfortable in the place. I have been about to identify the areas of concentration of the bugs and i have been heating those places. I am also ruthlessly killing bug i see at sight apart from the fact that i also spray insecticides. Inspite of all these efforts,i still sometimes see one or two bugs around.
Dear nairalanders,what do u think i can do to totally eradicate these nuisance.

MODs pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,let this make front page. Am desperate
We have DIY product you can use, one application, you won't talk about Bedbug problem again, it serves to protect your home for one full year.

Pestman bedbug killer is the most effective bedbugs control product in the market, it kills bugs, adults, nymphs & eggs with 100% efficacy.

Dont throw away your mattress or any of your belongings because of Bedbug infestation when there's a proven solution.

Just one application, all bedbugs, adults, nymphs and eggs dies & it also serves to protect your home from future infestation i.e if you have someone who visits you & you suspect that he/she may have infested the house with bedbug, the product would be your savior.

Its odourless, none toxic, the active ingredient is ivermectin, its used for treatment of parasite in medical field, so you can be rest assured of it's safety.

Once applied, bedbugs loses its crawling capability, & dies within 3-10 days & at the same time sterilizes the eggs from hatching.

Result is 100% guaranteed to last for 365days, if you need assured rest of mind without experimenting with insecticides that are poisonous & cannot not guarantee 100% result, get this product.

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Ecoscience: 8:50pm On May 31, 2021
Make sure ur matrass and pillows r safe else u will live with it for d rest of ur life.
If by any chance they r infected(which I think by 2 months they must hv been), discard them. If u can't, take them outside d compd and allow rain to beat and soak them for days. Then leave them to dry. Bugs hate water.
Sowrie.

Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by eloquentclient: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
There are two approaches to treating bed bug infestation in Nigerian homes
1. Do it yourself Bed Bug killer insecticides: Many Nigerians use this approach to treat bedbugs in Nigeria. The question has always been the search for the best bed bug killer in Nigeria. Many have opted for Pestman Bedbug powder while others go for Sniper or Pestshield.

2. Invite a bedbug treatment company: For those who dont want to go through the hassles of DIY, a better option is to employ the services of a bedbug treatment company in Nigeria. A professional bedbug fumigation company can treat your home thoroughly with chemicals and heat or freezing treatments. That includes your furniture and luggage.
Re: Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs by Chibuezem(m): 8:30am On Jan 30
ojialo:
pour 20 litre of fuel lock window and door for 24hours light up a candle on ur wooden table lock the door come back after 48hours and see the magic
idiout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.