Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? (23274 Views)

Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / New Fraud In Town! Samarium Care. Please Beware Of These Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by zheroes(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2008
how to combat fraud in naija?

people between the ages 18-75 should be executed.

people between ages 11-17 and above 76 should be taken to a rehab.

people 10 years and below can live a normal life under a new administration.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2008
Idiot.  This is a very stupid and pointless idea, yet people keep repeating it. Why?
Murder is worse than fraud, if you don't know.  Would you rather be cheated or killed?
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by 190: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
how wic una papa and mama open company 4 these yahoo boys e 4 gud, cos una manage secure 1 job 4 somewher una dey vibarate fraud is bad, talkin abt upbringin are u tryin 2 say that obasanjo mama and papa nor bring am up well,anyway i knw say most of una wen dey shout say fraud is bad na una really dey inside d tin,afterall no body agrees hes corrupt,they should legalise fraud 4 a day afterwic from the next day exterminate any fraudsters they find dat way every1 go dey happy, but com 2 tink of it, this fraud of a tin don save LIVES within 9ja o, i no lie
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by zheroes(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2008
Seun:

Idiot.  This is a very stupid and pointless idea, yet people keep repeating it. Why?
Murder is worse than fraud, if you don't know.  Would you rather be cheated or killed?

is that the best you could come up with.

Would you rather be cheated or killed? i would rather be killed. may be you prefer to cheat or be cheated, now you are beginning to sound like a fraudster.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2008
combat fraud in Nigeria?

we would have to all go into extinction then come back in another life
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by hannydarl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
The bad eggs are many and are in power too.many nigerians complain about bad govt and behaviour of nigerians every where but as soon as you put then in a position where they can cheat or collect money from someone you see them go for it forgeting that its the same thing others were doing that they complained about.Right now almost all nigerians will take advantage of people or situation not minding if its bad or not.
Nigeria canot be good o my brother unless we kill all people from the age of 20 and above although the innocent will perish with the guilty but thats the only way forward for nigeria and that only way is not obtainable if you want to change the nation without doing that you will end up in your grave too soon.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by blackchief(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2008
just get the white police IG and change all the Com. of police to white pple I say.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by chessguru(m): 3:00am On Nov 06, 2008
Seun:

Idiot.  This is a very stupid and pointless idea, yet people keep repeating it.  Why?

@post
, was this topic/your post meant to be a joke?well who will carry this out? some one between 18-75? wont the kids ask what happened to their parents/uncle/aunts and elder ones? and that in your final analysis is what the solution to fraud is in Nigeria, and by the way after all the able bodied men are dead, wont republic of benin take over nigeria with no resistance at all?
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by zheroes(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2008
chessguru:

@post
, was this topic/your post meant to be a joke?well who will carry this out? some one between 18-75? wont the kids ask what happened to their parents/uncle/aunts and elder ones? and that in your final analysis is what the solution to fraud is in Nigeria, and by the way after all the able bodied men are dead, wont republic of benin take over nigeria with no resistance at all?

the topic is a joke here because the people to address the problems are not here, or do we have some aides to president yaradua here? may be president yaradua has a nairaland username we don't know?
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by naijacutee(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2009
Any sensible suggestions?
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by nigboy(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2009
The Nigeria Government should teach its youth how to use the internet positively.

There are many legitimate ways of making money on the internet. I suggest that Nigeria Government should undertake the responsibility of educationg its youths on this subject matter

The solution is not just pursuing them from one cyber cafe to the other.

The solution is to provide them with a better alternative way of making money using the internet
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by allboyz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2009
Prayers will do it. . .

Truth be told,crime can not be stop as long as we are human. . . .but tru collective prayers,dedication and awareness . . . We can reduce it.

God help Nigeria. . .
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by JJYOU: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
train all to be criminals
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
Let the leaders lead by example, and when any are caught, let them face the law.
Stop praising people all cos they have money and not check the source of their funds
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by einformat: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
i think the best means is by embrassing the rebranding nigerian campaign implemented by the minister for information and orientation,proff dora akuyili.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by sley4life(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
we go into revolution. Kill all corrupt elements
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by vezycash(m): 1:23am On Jul 23, 2009
Eazy for you to say. Have you even killed a goat before?
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by bibiazim1: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2009
and only you i see to make sense, lordy, ordinary question u start quoting like poem, kenflipper, you need to get that high tech alien shit out of ur head ASAP, it will only 4k wit up mind.i dont undertand all what u r saying, if u r above 40, i hope you know you personally directly contributed to this scourge, because when our leaders were teachin us YY, none of u opened up mouth to say ha, mean while we were learnin with eyes wide, since nobody was complaining, it seemed like the right thing to do in our eyes, because really how do you teach a child a point, u punish him when he does wrong and them show him the right way, now u do like the man who came back when the fight is already long over to teach the ones who still carry the wounds how they should have fought. If u are below 40, what are you doing to stop it, u'll just be there complaining about yahoo all thread long, it smacks of fresh lean beef to me,if u cant beat em, join them, if that seems like such an absurd thought, please beat them by all means, so don't sit in your safe little forums and scot all day, u either put up or shut up,if you cant add your quota in a tangible manner, let us actually see that you are doing something about it, then pls keep quite.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by vezycash(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2009
take your own advice and not post in any forum on this topic. ha ha ha.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Thor(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
Kill the fraudsters grin grin

Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by vezycash(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nice graphics. Great content too.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
Make everyone answers to the law.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by kaycast(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
Most of us are not takin g this issue serious, the havoc done to us by our so called 419 as done more damage than we can ever think, as a nigerian you are not allowed to do certain things online, you are denied access to some sites, we cannot transact business with some companies, am sure children born in this 21st century as Nigerians would feel so cheated for being condemned for what they dont even understand. Like the poster said we cant wait for Mr oyinbo to come and help us, we gotta do it ourselves, thank God for nairaland and nairalanders(shhhh some of dem dey here), we would start from here, since this place is major for onliners , i will start a thread titled REPORT 419 ACTIVITIES

So for Nigerians who wants to make a difference in helping us rid off these black sheeps report any thing that looks like fraud to you ranging from online to offline activities, I WOULD LOVE THIS SO MUCH, Lets go there

FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH http://www.nigerian-youth..com
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by lovemoi2(f): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2009
bring this topic alive
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by monopolist: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
As the King of Nigeria, we have started destroying corruption and the corrupters with fiery word of our mouth.

Better than Bombs.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by yommyuk: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Enforceable legislation.
Harsh penalties
Education
Eradicate proverty
Create employment opportunities
Empower regulators of banking sector.
No cash transactions for Business Transactions over 200K for Audit trail purposes
Making EFCC more effective AND independent of the CBN
Segregation of duties in the working enviroment.
REVAMP THE POLICE FORCE
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Emotivator(m): 4:04am On Nov 29, 2009
I really feel bad about the whole issue. There is this book FRAUD EXAMINATION, more than 20% of the content of the book is on Nigerian scam. They spend a lot of time educating their people on how to avoid the Nigerian scam.

The only solution i think will help this country come out of this horrible situation is hinged on two things; Citizens education and Real eradication of poverty and unemployment.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Roforofo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
Extreme measures such as executing the entire adult population are a distraction from the main sources of our problems. Embedded corruption in the political class and no obedience of the rule of law by those governing us. When a government does not give a damn about it's people large swathes of the citizenry also do not give a damn about the country. The citizens then embark on this mad hell bent pursuit of money by any means necessary or try to escape and migrate from the country. We deserve the government we get. If all of us are either trying to get rich quick or escape to Western countries of course the baboons ruling Nigeria will continue to wreck the country.
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Roforofo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
I am sad that I have to live abroad but if my country refuses to give me a job unless I have connections or my father is a big man then sorry I need to eat and fend for my kids. It is unfortunate that so many of us have left and will spend our working lives abroad but at least our children will have a better future. Being abroad is not paradise but it is better than being a slave in your own country. I work, educate my kids in the UK and can afford to send money home for the education of relatives who are less fortunate in Nigeria. Despite the downsides of being an immigrant abroad I prefer this life to living in poverty in Nigeria and spending my life putting my hands behind my back and saying "Yes Sir, Yes Sir" to useless corrupt so called "big men".
Re: How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? by Roforofo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zws18ru3JNQ&feature=related. Listen and appreciate Abami and the underground spiritual game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / 5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run / E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.