Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43741 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Modern/Urban insurgency?

Giving it fancy names wont change anything. Like it was in 1967 so would it be forever especially when it involves the descendants of Adekunle vs Ojukwu

One would always win and one would always flee to Abidjan

How old are you?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Then you have to be crippled and become a master of jejune tales and fictional stories. And when senile, end up spewing hatred before going 6feet under.

Perhaps, those are the qualities you're displaying here, old man.

Leave Eziachi's person out of this

He is still one of the noble men from that side of town

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
I know Igbo people more than you, Igbos have never planed to kill ondo people before, not possible.
Do you know why Mimiko don't want to see Fashola and Tinubu in Ondo, these people are Thieves. Ondos experience in the hand of Awolowo during his reign are still fresh in their memory, he developed Abeokuta and turn his back on Akure. Now that God have blessed them with oil, all the Western Yoruba parasites want to dislodge them of their wealth, Ondo people are Wiser now. they hate Tinubu APC
Shut up! The present-day Ondo State produced much of the cocoa, the major cash earner, of Western Region,

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB: How old are you?

As old as the eldest person in your clan

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

All politics is local; let the local be told what they want to hear, even if it the truth. Awolowo killed Igbos; Awolowo said it was fair! Why can't Igbo politicians repeat it after him.

Personally, I would rather vote a goat than vote a party of Igbo killers. If Anambra voters agree that APC is an Awolowolo party and the politicians are capitalizing on that. Permit to say in Awolowo's voice - 'All is fair...'

GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!

All is fair in war : awolowo

All is fair in campaign: arthur eze

Why d whinning? Why will awolowo ppl who taunts igbos and clap for d mad man FFK as he insult igbos wanna come to anambra to rule? APC gbakwa oku!

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: Ekene Dili Chukwu made his fortune transporting Igbos to Lagos. Or you've forgotten "Young Shall Grow Motors"??

He could still be transporting people to Odua Republic, Arewa Republic, Ghana or Ivory Coast etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi:
I wish everyday to becomes Achebe, but I can't because he is too big for me to become. Its not nice to cherry pick history, my good friend.
THE SAME ACHEBE THAT SAID YOU IBOS HAVE WIPED THE YORUBAS OFF WITH ONE FANTASTIC BURST OF ENERGY(sic).
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUBMARINE: @Eziachi So u are a yoruba pretending to be Igbo. Very soon u go claim local govt and state wey u no come from. Inferiority complex at its peak.
How does one pretends to be Igbo?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lagcity(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wow. So some Igbo politicians are still bringing up Awo? What's with the obsession? Awo merely took out some thrash for the Igbos so that the ones left can have enough food. Ojukwu did the same thing. Peter Obi (who wears ojukwu shirts and pajamas) did the same waste management of some Igbos in Ezu River this year. Igboland is just too congested. You lots are ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm still trying to find what's ridiculous on any of the statement made, excluding Tony's statement. Everything they said is the truth, not so sure about GEJ statement, Akapabio statement was the biggest fact of them all though. OP stop crying. ACN has been throwing shade since day one, likewise APGA but PDP waited till the last minute to start it's own knowing the Last minute shade will stay on the voters mind. You gotta give them props. Even though I believe PDP is nothing but a thieving political group, they are better at this game than both APC and APGA.

Also, all this whining from Yoruba members on NL is ridiculous. APC have insulted GEJ since his administration began. Dragged his name through the mud, as well as his wife name and his children. The Yoruba citizens appaluded each insults and even some took it up a notch by using those insults on him and his family daily yet you actually expected this same man una insults to stand up for una when one of your leaders was mentioned. Are u f2cking kidding me? Did you all forget how una called his own wife a sheppotamus or how una call him a clueless leader, a retardee and of course a shoeless fisherman or how una call his son a fattybombo, a pig, etc. una and your leaders constantly downgrade and insult that man and his family. why the f2k would any one that goes through that he11 stand up for una. President or not, the man is a human being that obviously have love for his family. Una are lucky he's still tolerating the Yoruba community and APC to be honest. Also WTF do una want him to speak against? If what arthur eze's said was false then granted maybe some of us would see where una are coming from but everything the man said is historical fact. Didn't awolowo kill igbo people? Yes or no? Don't yoruba people hold awolowo in high esteem thus justifying the term "awolowo" people? Yes or No? Therefore, spare us this whining.

Lastly, again it ridiculous that una are whining that Igbo politicians are using tribalism in their campaign. Last i checked, yoruba started it all. Did you all forget what akintola said about igbo? Many of us don't speak yoruba but the way tribalistic yoruba members constantly referr people to go hear what "akintola said about them" shows what the man said embodies tribalism. Let's not forget what awolowo did to zik. While we at it, let's not forget the tribalism act, insult and pull down yoruba loves to do on any igbo politician they can find, f2k the football couch wasn't even spared. Oh let's not forget FFK, a well known APC card carrying member, yarning few months ago. On NL, every more than obvious APC card carrying members are the most tribalistic members on NL and yet una expect that such behaviour would not for one sec be replicated. Are una serious? Igbo politician are learning and they replicating. IMO this sh1t is still little compared to what una have said and done before. Spare us with the whining abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:
Leave Eziachi's person out of this

He is still one of the noble men from that side of town

Being noble doesn't negate the fact that he's trying to throw a blanket over a hot topic by bringing up something that has nothing to do with what's being discussed. The name of an erudite and noble man is being dragged through the mud by an uneducated nitwit, and all you care about is the irrelevant e-nobility of an old man who's obviously making tongue-in-the-cheek statements.

If he can't discuss the hot topic, he's old enough to know what to do.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: omo ibo what did you know about ondo? Gbalegi cocoa plantation at idanre in ondo state is a present evidence of the bounty the people of ondo enjoyed during the days of the western region under awolowos administration
What Awolowo did was to exploit Ondo and use it to develop Abeokuta, he didn't develop Akure. he looked down on them.
Jock apart Ondo people are only the honest Yorubas, the most wicked ones come from Western Yoruba.
Today God have bless them with oil wealth, those ones from western Yoruba want to come and steal it.
KIRIJI tell you Thief Master Bola Tinubu not to step his leg inside Ondo or else, Ondo are waiting him with Hot Oil.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

All politics is local; let the local be told what they want to hear, even if it the truth. Awolowo killed Igbos; Awolowo said it was fair! Why can't Igbo politicians repeat it after him.

Personally, I would rather vote a goat than vote a party of Igbo killers. If Anambra voters agree that APC is an Awolowolo party and the politicians are capitalizing on that. Permit to say in Awolowo's voice - 'All is fair...'
That's where a lot of you get it wrong.

Rather than present a grand 10-20 year plan for the state, they tell you......"Don't vote for Yoruba party", "Awolowo killed Igbos" etc to appeal to your emotions.......Why??

You guys are supposed to say...... "Ok, Maybe APC is a Yoruba party and yeah maybe Awolowo killed Igbos........but what are your plans for the State"
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Yesterday, the entire People’s Democratic Party appeared to descend on Anambra to push the gubernatorial candidate, Tony Nwoye into winning an election many pundits think he won’t. He has been involved in litigation over who is candidate for the pasty for the past few months – and has been late to the campaign trail.

Drunk on the wine of now-possible success, the PDP bigwigs at the event – including President Goodluck Jonathan – found it a bit difficult to control their tongues. We bring you some of the statements, thanks to Premium Times, that were so bad, they’re almost unbelievable

“50 per cent of the private jets in Nigeria are owned by Anambra people” – President Goodluck Jonathan

“I told Gov. Obi to hand over to this young man,” – PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur

“Today we have for the first time in history, a candidate from Anambra North. I’m sure that the people of Anambra North will do anything to put their son, Comrade Tony Nwoye, into the Government House come 2014” – Senator Margaret Okadigbo

“If it is not Panadol it can never be like Panadol. This is a party that is deporting your sons and daughters and demolishing their shops” – Governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio said.

“Mr. President, kidnapping in Anambra is a lucrative business” – Governorship candidate, Tony Nwoye

However, it was apparently PDP board of trustees member and billionaire chairman of Orient Petroleum that went on the most expansive roll:

Take 1: “For many years the orphans and widows in this state were neglected, until God brought Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze said.

Take 2: “That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined [size=15pt]Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.[/size]

Take 3: “Peter Obi, we gave him power, he did not conduct election for eight years. He was busy building mansions and marble houses everywhere.”

Take 4: “Anambra people, let us change your lives while we are still alive.”

And for good measure, he appears to be in tune with the life expectancy average in Nigeria under the leadership of his favourite president.

“”I’m 65 years,” Mr. Eze declared at the rally. “And I’ll die very soon.”

Let no one stand between an old man and his wishes.

Source: http://www.ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

grin

At the highlighted: Any right thinking Yoruba should, by now, already know the Easterners/Ibos loathe Yorubas and the highlighted is one of, if not the core reason for the hatred. They have passed this down for generations and will continue to -

I'm not surprised though, with the ewedu and amala politics comment and this one, I feel they are slowly coming out of the closet and becoming bold with what they generally habour across board towards the Yoruba, regardless of the inter-marriage or whatever aspect of diplomatic ties we share.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
What Awolowo did was to exploit Ondo people and use it to develop Abeokuta, he didn't develop Akure. he looked down on them.
Jock apart Ondo people are only the honest Yorubas, the most wicked ones come from Western Yoruba.
Today God have bless them with oil wealth, those ones from western Yoruba want to come and steal it.
KIRIJI tell you Thief Master Bola Tinubu not to step his leg inside Ondo or else, Ondo are waiting him with Hot Oil.
You don't know anything about today's Ondo State.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
@EZIACHI Tell us the name of ur village community local govt and state so that we can verify if u are an Igbo person.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip:
At the highlighted: Any right thinking Yoruba should, by now, already know the Easterners/Ibos loathe Yorubas and the highlighted is one of, if not the core reason for the hatred. They have passed this down for generations and will continue to -

I'm not surprised though, with the ewedu and amala politics comment and this one, I feel they are slowly coming out of the closet and becoming bold with what they generally habour across board towards the Yoruba, regardless of the inter-marriage or whatever aspect of diplomatic ties we share.

Time to pay them back in their own coin and see who laughs last. Where's FFK when you need him?

You have to hit the empty vessel with the loudest noise where it hurts the most to shut it up forever! undecided
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lagcity(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira: I'm still trying to find what's ridiculous on any of the statement made, excluding Tony's statement. Everything they said is the truth, not so sure about GEJ statement, Akapabio statement was the biggest fact of them all though. OP stop crying. ACN has been throwing shade since day one, likewise APGA but PDP waited till the last minute to start it's own knowing the Last minute shade will stay on the voters mind. You gotta give them props. Even though I believe PDP is nothing but a thieving political group, they are better at this game than both APC and APGA.

Also, all this whining from Yoruba members on NL is ridiculous. APC have insulted GEJ since his administration began. Dragged his name through the mud, as well as his wife name and his children. The Yoruba citizens appaluded each insults and even some took it up a notch by using those insults on him and his family daily yet you actually expected this same man una insults to stand up for una when one of your leaders was mentioned. Are u f2cking kidding me? Did you all forget how una called his own wife a sheppotamus or how una call him a clueless leader, a retardee and of course a shoeless fisherman or how una call his son a fattybombo, a pig, etc. una and your leaders constantly downgrade and insult that man and his family. why the f2k would any one that goes through that he11 stand up for una. President or not, the man is a human being that obviously have love for his family. Una are lucky he's still tolerating the Yoruba community and APC to be honest. Also WTF do una want him to speak against? If what arthur eze's said was false then granted maybe some of us would see where una are chiming from. Everything the man said is historical fact. Didn't awolowo kill igbo people? Yes or no? Don't yoruba people hold awolowo in high esteem thus justifying the term "awolowo" people? Yes or No? Therefore, spare us this whining.

Lastly, again it ridiculous that una are whining that Igbo politicians are using tribalism in their campaign. Last i checked, yoruba started it all. Did you all forget what akintola said about igbo? Many of us don't speak yoruba but the way tribalistic yoruba members constantly referr people to go hear what "akintola said about them" shows what the man said embodies tribalism. Let's not forget what awolowo did to zik. While we at it, let's not forget the tribalism act, insult and pull down yoruba loves to do on any igbo politician they can find, f2k the football couch wasn't even spared. Oh let's not forget FFK, a well known APC card carrying member, yarning few months ago. On NL, every more than obvious APC card carrying members are the most tribalistic members on NL and yet una expect that such behaviour would not for one sec be replicated. Are una serious? Igbo politician are learning and they replicating. IMO this sh1t is still little compared to what una have said and done before. Spare us with the whining abeg

Guy, go and sleep. We are not Igbo whiners. Just look at how you typed up an epistle. Now who is the whiner?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
What Awolowo did was to exploit Ondo people and use it to develop Abeokuta, he didn't develop Akure. he looked down on them.
YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT ONDO SO I WONT BOTHER WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. MORESO TINUBU IS NOT MY MASTER, YOU SHOULD ALSO TELL GEJ THAT THE OSEMAWE AND THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF ONDO ARE WAITING FOR HIM, HE HAS SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWERS
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUBMARINE: @EZIACHI Tell us the name of ur village community local govt and state so that we can verify if u are an Igbo person.

You must really arrogate some form of importance to yourself for you to demand Eziachi responds to you. LOL at verify he is Ibo? Who are you by the way? Ohaneze leader or Obi of Onitsha?

Worst case you believe he is not Ibo. Okay Eziachi is Fulani or Masai. So now what do you want to do about it?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by hercules07: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Then you have to be crippled and become a master of jejune tales and fictional stories. And when senile, end up spewing hatred before going 6feet under.

Perhaps, those are the qualities you're displaying here, old man.

Pa Eziachi is stoking the fires here but that line was unfair, I will suggest you apologise.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by whitecat007: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
maybe if she had stayed gone and remained in her father's house, and not matched back to my house with her brothers. Tell her not to look back again once she goes this time
Eziachi: When you force married, someone who says he is not in love with you anymore and was prepared for even a bloody divorce. she even ran back to her father's house and you marched down and drag her by the hair, back into your house and bed, so what do you expect? grin 45 years too lateness I said.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

The burden of prove is on you.

You made a false statement and I corrected you. Admit it.

How is the APC an Awolowo party and the PDP or AD is not?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT ONDO SO I WONT BOTHER WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. MORESO TINUBU IS NOT MY MASTER, YOU SHOULD ALSO TELL GEJ THAT THE OSEMAWE AND THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF ONDO ARE WAITING FOR HIM, HE HAS SOME QUESTIONS TO ANSWERS
I know Ondo and they don't want to see your Master APC Thieves in their state,

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You don't know anything about today's Ondo State.
He certainly does not. He is still being f00led by that omo ale called tomakint
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
@EZIACHI Tell us the name of ur village community local govt and state so that we can verify if u are an Igbo person....
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUBMARINE: @EZIACHI Tell us the name of ur village community local govt and state so that we can verify if u are an Igbo person....

Verify on what authority? You must be a comedian

He is from Kabul Afghanistan Now do your worst.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Time to pay them back in their own coin and see who laughs last. Where's FFK when you need him?

You have to hit the empty vessel with the loudest noise where it hurts the most to shut it up forever! undecided

Bingo keep barking.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
lagcity:

Guy, go and sleep. We are not Igbo whiners. Just look at how you typed up an epistle. Now who is the whiner?
j

Still you and your people. Heck you are even one of yhe pioneers that started this whining. Since pg 1, all we see is how "the president" sat there and allowed "awolowo name to be mentioned, blah blah and how igbo are using tribalism against yoruba on their political campaign blah blah. Abeg spare us.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
I know Ondo and they don't want to see your Master APC Thieves in their state,
Omo ibo you know nothing about the sons and daugthers of ekimogun. Going by the comment made at anambra with GEJ in attendance, i dare him to come to ondo unguarded, i bet you, the osemawe would personally chop off his head in front of the ayilala shrine
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: maybe if she had stayed gone and remained in her father's house, and not matched back to my house with her brothers. Tell her not to look back again once she goes this time

She wudnt av sent his brodas, if u didn't allow emmisaries ur 2nd wife sent to jump tru ur father's fence enroute her fadas home to beg her to come stay
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
This post shouldn't generate much pages really, the Yoruba posters should just take note of the part which glaringly displays the anti-Yoruba mentality ingrained in the East.

Lastly, the Igbo posters saying 'all is fair', I hope when the comment from their politicians generates reactions across the west that affects your ilks there won't be any complaints and all would still be fair? Because in the end when we all throw down the dice, the Igbos will be the biggest losers smiley cool

It only beats me that educated folks are very much in support of divisive and tribal-istic laden politics in 2013!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.