Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43734 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Jeez how low can this kid baffles me. Bringing up a write up of an unknown Yorubaman compare to press briefing and full page advertorials released by ika ikenga and ohaneze. The fact you are far away from Nigeria shouldn't make you lose your sense of what is happening here. You are joke son if you think the vote of alaigbo singularly made gej the president. Waiting for y'all shytards to come repeat the feat again in 2015.

Again a typical yoruba. Shifting stories when the first one is busted. It went it was PDP members to unknown people. What a useless stupid fool? Abi no be u wey say it no exist? To say I'm suprised is an understatement. Like i said una need to SPARE us all una USELESS whining. Whin about sh1t worth talking about, not the dumbest, sh1t.

One more thing, every politician yoruba ever supported lost badly from what i heard so idk what keep blowing una head up. Lastly, i also heard in the last election GEJ lost multiple times on NL, a yoruba dominated forum, yet again he won in real life so spare again with the whining and chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by clemmonce(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
na wa oooooooo
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip:

I do not have time for online tribal bashing, I've tried it before and I must say it is draining, kudos to those who take people to the cleaners. I salute their inner strength - I'm having to get this out of the way to let you know I'm not interested in exchanging slugs with you but to quickly chip something into your comment.

Before FFK took to his pen, we are all aware of how your people have eternally rubbished the Yoruba, the same way you continue to smear the Northers. The former, out of forming sophistication ignores while the latter quickly reacts with violence or subliminally.

The support FFK (who is irrelevant in the political scheme of things in the West) was as a result of him voicing the minds and reactions of many who have continued to ignore the mud you and your people have continued to sling.

We are not whining sir, we are only making the 'sophisticated' westerners take note of the loathsome comments, history and philosophy you and your people have continued to exude.

Last bullet: You and your online posters who have continued to pursue and promote the smear campaign against Yoruba have failed to realize it is only a matter of time before the Westerners go all out like the Northerners and if that ever happens, you will suffer heavy loss. If a larger percentage of your folks are within the East enclave and you're slinging shots, then it would have been better off. I suspect you're either in the comfort of the North America or Europe, but please consider the poor folks who would suffer the loss.

That which u think u can do tomorrow, do it now let's see. Baldadash! As if northerners don't slay u cowards also.

We await u, pls unleash wotever u av in stock, no procastination. God punish satan. Imagine yoruba kwa! Wetin person no go see for here.

Dem no born una well.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Igbos have got a complex about the Yorubas.

I followed this thread for a reason.
I dey laugh. grin
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Peterboy1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nairaland has been compromised
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Again a typical yoruba. Shifting stories when the first one is busted. It went it was PDP members to unknown people. What a useless stupid fool? Abi no be u wey say it no exist? To say I'm suprised is an understatement. Like i said una need to SPARE us all una USELESS whining. Whin about sh1t worth talking about, not the dumbest, sh1t.

One more thing, every politician yoruba ever supported lost badly from what i heard so idk what keep blowing una head up. Lastly, i also heard in the last election GEJ lost multiple times on NL, a yoruba dominated forum, yet again he won in real life so spare again with the whining and chest beating.

You are not so bright upstairs, please can you list any Yoruba leader that cry to gej for post. Even obj no send the nitwit. The only bastard going to him for favour are the likes of bode George and co. So what is hard there for your unicellular brain to understand. And every politicians the igbo supported that won election what Impacts has it created in alaigbo?? Please alert me when you guys embark on another crying trip to aso-rock to beg for the second Niger bridge.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

This guy is confuse like his progenitors that went to a full scale war with 200 cutlasses. Fulanis were taken care of in Oyo and Oke Ogun just this year. We know how they rape and killed people in ninth mile enugu, izzi and ezza In ebonyi without hindrance from y'all loudmouth. We know how the bravest tribe ran for cover during the oso abiola period and half of the fleeing sissies perished on the highway to the erosion ravaged hellhole.

ROTFLMFAO. Oyo and oke ogun lmfao. A whole state that belongs to yoruba is being controlled be fulani for centuries now till the point the last northern that declared if Nigeria breaks, the state is coming with them and this fool is here talking about oyo and oke ogun. You haven't even liberated that state. Also, What happened to ekiti and all SW states fulani stay whupping una @ss on daily bases on. Heck last i recalled hausa had the audacity to beat the sh1t out una over an @shawo in lagos and this stup1d nigg@ is talking about oyo and oke ogun. If it was up north, I'll understand because they outnumber una but it's on your own states. Roflmfaoooo. Asaba, onitsha, imo, enugu have one time or another dealth with fulani before. Heck, there was a time they were dealth with in ontisha and there people ran to Asaba for safety, only to be dealth with in Asaba as well. Do you see anybody using that to chest beat with? Lmfaoooo like i said you're a weakling in real life. By your act, it's very obvious you're nothing but an internet thug. Dude if you think you have balls then go the nearest igbo and i dare you to start sh1t. I triple mf dare you.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

That which u think u can do tomorrow, do it now let's see. Baldadash! As if northerners don't slay u cowards also.

We await u, pls unleash wotever u av in stock, no procastination. God punish satan. Imagine yoruba kwa! Wetin person no go see for here.

Dem no born una well.

Please ask your progenitors what alabi ismah, akinnrinade, adekunle showed them when they tried their stupidity on the soil of ore. No wahala sha but this time we won't let anybody run to drogba's hometown.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

We await u, pls unleash[b] wotever [/b]u av in stock, no[b] procastination[/b]. God punish satan. Imagine yoruba kwa! Wetin person no go see for here.

Dem no born una well.

Balderdash- my friend!

You cannot afford to be this sloppy and want to get into TCN! Additionally please familiarize yourself with rule 21 on Nairaland.- friendly advise

Please stop encouraging hate among Nigerians- we don't want a repeat of the violence that occurred between 1967-1970! The outcome should be a lesson to us all.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by LajaLaba: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

I don't see the smear campaign here. Awolowo killed Igbo with his starvation and 20 pounds policy - many Igbos believe this. Whether you do or not in immaterial.

Now Anambra is an Igbo State and PDP and APGA are not Awolowo's party. Politicians will do whatever wins them the local votes. If saying the things Awolowo did against the Igbos during the war wins votes, then by all mean they can and should go ahead. After all, Awolowo said of his starvation policy that "All is fair in war." Perhaps the Anambra politicians should use that comment to hit home the point that Awolowo was a sadistic Igbos killer. Again curse upon hims, and blessing upon Yoruba folks who detest his war policies.
Beyond words your stupidity
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

You are not so bright upstairs, please can you list any Yoruba leader that cry to gej for post. Even obj no send the nitwit. The only bastard going to him for favour are the likes of bode George and co. So what is hard there for your unicellular brain to understand. And every politicians the igbo supported that won election what Impacts has it created in alaigbo?? Please alert me when you guys embark on another crying trip to aso-rock to beg for the second Niger bridge.

Weak. Trying desperately to.save face. Now you've switched back to PDP again. So let's see you accused PDP of whining how GEJ is marginalizing SW, when brought article it was actually your so called youths doing the whining, you switched it to "unknown" peeps. when showed how hypocritcal, ignorant, and stup1d you are, you switched back to PDP? LMFAO. Weak
Anyway no be just the youths whining, the elders did also
http://www.punchng.com/news/yoruba-elders-accuse-jonathan-of-marginalising-swest/
M0ron you whining again. Biko spare me your fucking whining. I'm tired of it. Lastly, the niger bridge is not built. Granted and I'm happy to know my people did not benefit the theiving and milking your people and una northern masters did to this once great nation to the piece of shit it is right now.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by arimahoseloka(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ireti_land: At Goodluck Jonathan's last media chat, he gave an information about how the Finance Minister told during their trip to New-York to entertain the UN General Assembly with their most comical presentation, that a recently published report suggested that on the list of problems bedeviling an aspiring entrepreneur in Nigeria, corruption is No 3 or 4 and not No 1 or No 2 as most Nigerians had thought. But when the Channels TV journalist on the panel: (I think she is called) Gloria Umer-Ezeoke asked Jonathan what are the first and second factors hindering this economic developmental activity. Dull-PRESIDENT Jonathan replied that he can't remember. This is a man who has been employed by All Nigerians to solve problems, and here he is not remembering the problems he should be solving? Ha!!! From which hole did this man crawl out? Where does he wants to destroy us by asking for another term in 2015?

At that media chat, they asked Jonathan about whether the leader of Boko-Haram was dead, he said he doesn't know since he is not in-charge of security. He said the service chiefs are in-charge and we should all allowed them to their job. Sadly, this is the man they call C-in-C.

During Jonathan's media chat before the last one, they asked him about the economy. He said he is not the one running the economy, that the professionals are?

So, what does this man actually know or do or what is he in-charge of in Nigeria ?

Most right thinking Nigerians will not be against the wishes of the South South people to have a second term presidency in 2015. But they should please get their elders together and give us someone else -a smart candidate. Then, let's see who will say they can't have a second term. As it it now, this man makes it hard to make a case for a second term presidency for the South South people. Because voting for a dull-head like him, will be a dis-service to everyone's future generation. The setback he is causing Nigeria can not be seen immediately, but will in many years to come. This man with a PhD, but who can't talk, can't think, can't communicate etc, is the practical example of the ills of the Nigerian education system.

God please, help us -and forgive our sin and push this punishment away from us. This man
Na wa o. Were we blind when we voted this man
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by arimahoseloka(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ireti_land: At Goodluck Jonathan's last media chat, he gave an information about how the Finance Minister told during their trip to New-York to entertain the UN General Assembly with their most comical presentation, that a recently published report suggested that on the list of problems bedeviling an aspiring entrepreneur in Nigeria, corruption is No 3 or 4 and not No 1 or No 2 as most Nigerians had thought. But when the Channels TV journalist on the panel: (I think she is called) Gloria Umer-Ezeoke asked Jonathan what are the first and second factors hindering this economic developmental activity. Dull-PRESIDENT Jonathan replied that he can't remember. This is a man who has been employed by All Nigerians to solve problems, and here he is not remembering the problems he should be solving? Ha!!! From which hole did this man crawl out? Where does he wants to destroy us by asking for another term in 2015?

At that media chat, they asked Jonathan about whether the leader of Boko-Haram was dead, he said he doesn't know since he is not in-charge of security. He said the service chiefs are in-charge and we should all allowed them to their job. Sadly, this is the man they call C-in-C.

During Jonathan's media chat before the last one, they asked him about the economy. He said he is not the one running the economy, that the professionals are?

So, what does this man actually know or do or what is he in-charge of in Nigeria ?

Most right thinking Nigerians will not be against the wishes of the South South people to have a second term presidency in 2015. But they should please get their elders together and give us someone else -a smart candidate. Then, let's see who will say they can't have a second term. As it it now, this man makes it hard to make a case for a second term presidency for the South South people. Because voting for a dull-head like him, will be a dis-service to everyone's future generation. The setback he is causing Nigeria can not be seen immediately, but will in many years to come. This man with a PhD, but who can't talk, can't think, can't communicate etc, is the practical example of the ills of the Nigerian education system.

God please, help us -and forgive our sin and push this punishment away from us. This man
Na wa o. Were we blind when we voted this man
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

ROTFLMFAO. Oyo and oke ogun lmfao. A whole state that belongs to yoruba is being controlled be fulani for centuries now till the point the last northern that declared if Nigeria breaks, the state is coming with them and this fool is here talking about oyo and oke ogun. What happened to ekiti and all SW states fulani stay whupping una @ss on daily bases on. Heck last i recalled hausa had the audacity to beat the sh1t out una over an @shawo in lagos and this stup1d nigg@ is talking about oyo and oke ogun. If it was up north, I'll understand because they outnumber una but it's on your own states. Roflmfaoooo. Asaba, onitsha, imo, enugu have one time or another dealth with fulani before. Heck, there was a time they were dealth with in ontisha and there people ran to Asaba for safety, only to be dealth with in Asaba as well. Do you see anybody using that to chest beat with? Lmfaoooo like i said you're a weakling in real life. By your act, it's very obvious you're nothing but an internet thug. Dude if you think you have balls then go the nearest igbo and i dare you to start sh1t. I triple mf dare you.

Dude get history book and cure your ignorance on the Ilorin afonja ish. Is this bloody cow confused where in ekiti is Fulani whopping your @ss damn!! This kid is high on shepopotamus vag....ina fluid. I have lived in Onitsha so don't bore me with the lies that you whop Hausa @ss, the only thing y'all shitard do is to loot their shops and dump them in the river Niger till law enforcement chase y'all sissies to your hellhole. The nearest igbo to me will not want to try sh..it unless he is ready to sleep under the bridge. Like I told you earlier, we will let your cup over full so that even the devil will know we are justified for wasting you lots.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Please ask your progenitors what alabi ismah, akinnrinade, adekunle showed them when they tried their stupidity on the soil of ore. No wahala sha but this time we won't let anybody run to drogba's hometown.

Ask ur grandpa with 1 leg wot he passed tru at abagana massacre! Achuzia, madiebo etc? D name ring bell to ur ear?Adekunle my ass. After real men finish fyt, women get story.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

Balderdash- my friend!

You cannot afford to be this sloppy and want to get into TCN! Additionally please familiarize yourself with rule 21 on Nairaland.- friendly advise

Please stop encouraging hate among Nigerians- we don't want a repeat of the violence that occurred between 1967-1970! The outcome should be a lesson to us all.

Arysexy:

Ask ur grandpa with 1 leg wot he passed tru at abagana massacre! Adekunle my ass. After real men finish fyt, women get story.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Weak. Trying desperately to.save face. Now you've switched back to PDP again. So let's see you accused PDP of whining how GEJ is marginalizing SW, when brought article it was actually your so called youths doing the whining, you switched it to "unknown" peeps. when showed how hypocritcal, ignorant, and stup1d you are, you switched back to PDP? LMFAO. Weak
Anyway no be just the youths whining, the elders did also
http://www.punchng.com/news/yoruba-elders-accuse-jonathan-of-marginalising-swest/
M0ron you whining again. Biko spare me your fucking whining. I'm tired of it. Lastly, the niger bridge is not built. Granted and I'm happy to know my people did not benefit the theiving and milking your people and una northern masters did to this once great nation to the piece of shit it is right now.
I can't just help a person like you, ain't a mental health care giver. You just trying so hard to spin up shyte. Show me where afenifere, agbekoya or any Yoruba group whine about the ish. Unlike ika ikenga and ohaneze during the babaloja and deportation brouhaha. The Niger bridge is not granted and you are happy?? But why do you lots cry about it every time like your lives depend on it. Igbo leaders are saint and didn't steal from the common patrimony kwa tell that to the orji brothers, Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo and Vincent ogbulafor OK.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

Balderdash- my friend!

Troll alert! Why are u following me up and down? Am no homo.

No one is encouraging violence. Politics is a dirty game. I can't stand some internet thugs threatning my people bc of political talks. Dats uncalled for. The last shyt I can take is intimidation. I rada we kill ourselves than succumb to a nitwit threat.

Thanks for ur correction, I write shorthand bc I type with phone.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Ask ur grandpa with 1 leg wot he passed tru at abagana massacre! Adekunle my ass. After real men finish fyt, women get story.

Ask your grandpa why ojukwu fleed to ivory coast..
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
While the World is becoming integrated to effect growth of their Nations, Nigerians are fighting in their ghettos over what not..............

Nigg@z are truely St0000pid...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
But that doesn't change the fact that those statements made at the rally were ridiculous.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by LajaLaba: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
The way Ibo people reason baffles me shocked
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Troll alert! Why are u following me up and down? Am no homo.

No one is encouraging violence. Politics is a dirty game. I can't stand some internet thugs threatning my people bc of political talks. Dats uncalled for. The last shyt I can take is intimidation. I rada we kill ourselves than succumb to a nitwit threat.

Thanks for ur correction, I write shorthand bc I type with phone.

My brother, we should stop fighting each other. Politics is a dirty fight but it does not mean we should come on here to make matters worse.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: While the World is becoming integrated to effect growth of their Nations, Nigerians are fighting in their ghettos over what not..............

Nigg@z are truely St0000pid...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad

But that doesn't change the fact that those statements made at the rally were ridiculous.

Dude, shut up. How about travel out of Nigeria for once in your pathetic life? How's the world becoming integrated, when Belgium is becoming more divided than ever, Spain is still divided, Scotland is about to leave the UK, South Sudan just got released from the claws of Sudan by America and Israel? The West is pushing for the independence of Tibet? Taiwan still doesn't want to be part of China? etc..

You're ridiculously dumb and shallow for an architect. Stop posting on nl!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Ask your grandpa why ojukwu fleed to ivory coast..

Bc he who fights and rest, lives to fight another day.

Are u bitter ojukwu was not arrested after dealing with ur grand parents with d little arms he had?

He was smart! We love him!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Dude get history book and cure your ignorance on the Ilorin afonja ish. Is this bloody cow confused where in ekiti is Fulani whopping your @ss damn!! This kid is high on shepopotamus vag....ina fluid. I have lived in Onitsha so don't bore me with the lies that you whop Hausa @ss, the only thing y'all shitard do is to loot their shops and dump them in the river Niger till law enforcement chase y'all sissies to your hellhole. The nearest igbo to me will not want to try sh..it unless he is ready to sleep under the bridge. Like I told you earlier, we will let your cup over full so that even the devil will know we are justified for wasting you lots.

See this old @ss with zero life lying through his teeth. Lmfao
https://www.nairaland.com/707005/ekiti-monarch-accuses-policeman-shielding
http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/display_search.php?news_source=&news_id=107987
http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/forum/threads/fulani-invades-ekiti-again.15667/
http://www.punchng.com/feature/ekiti-farmers-and-marauding-herdsmen/
this is just on page 1 of googling alone. I didn't yahoo nor bing yet. Nigg@ move. Go to sleep, at your age you need constant rest before you start losing the tiny little sense and brain cells you got.

You and I know you've never once stepped out of you ogbomosho village. Tell the truth and shame the devil. When you first joined this thread, listing igbo areas claiming that's where you visited and when showed how anyone can easily do all that sh1t using google maps, you claimed you were a businessman hence your so called "well traveled" and you're on vacation that's why you stay on this forum 24-7. It's past a year now. This your vacation no end yet? Lmfaooo. You and I know you've never stepped out of that village of yours, talkless been to onitsha, sh1t i bet even asaba foot you've never touched talkless climbing over asaba to get to onitsha
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/anambra-and-delta-states-still-tense-northerners-flee-onitsha-after-police-killing
why would anyone flee if noone is chasing them or causing them harm.
Nwoke spare me. You stup1d as f2k. By your act on Nl, it's obvious as Bleep you're a weakling. Like i said before, if you got balls, go to the nearest igbo and start sh1t like you keep threatening. Internet thug

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Dude, shut up. How about travel out of Nigeria for once in your pathetic life? How's the world becoming integrated, when Belgium is becoming more divided than ever, Spain is still divided, Scotland is about to leave the UK, South Sudan just got released from the claws of Sudan by America and Israel? The West is pushing for the independence of Tibet? Taiwan still doesn't want to be part of China? etc..

You're ridiculously dumb and shallow for an architect. Stop posting on nl!
So you encourage and support all this fighting??

What is wrong is wrong!!!.....Simplify your life.

The EU is made up of what??

Did i hit a nerve with my statement??
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SirdeKay: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Could u believe that our president opened his mouth at the campaign and said he ought to have attended d Commonweath Heads of States meeting presently holding in the Far East but chose to attend his party's Anambra Campaign which he claimed to be of more importance to him?
The question is: which is more important between a partisan campaign of a single state out of 36 or a meeting where issues affecting all the 36 states and the FCT are being discussed? Does d PDP's interest supersede dat of the entire federation?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: So you encourage and support all this fighting??

What is wrong is wrong!!!.....Simplify your life.

Perhaps, if you had use your morbidly fat head, with excess brain fat and fart, you would understand that the fighting is just part of the syndrome of forced integration.

Just shut up about integration and go re-evaluate your life and how to make intelligent comments.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man:
The EU is made up of what??

Did i hit a nerve with my statement??

You keep getting dumber with every comment.

AU, NAU, USAN and ASEAN are made up of what?

How does that change the fact that most of the member countries are their own countries?

No, your stupid comments just irk me every time I see your posts!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Perhaps, if you had use your morbidly fat head, with excess brain fat and fart, you would understand that the fighting is just part of the syndrome of forced integration.

Just shut up about integration and go re-evaluate your life and how to make intelligent comments.
So yours is now the intelligent one?? FYI being able to throw insults at will is not a sign of intelligence.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUBMARINE: @EZIACHI Tell us the name of ur village community local govt and state so that we can verify if u are an Igbo person.
I am a Biafran, in Biafra there are No such thing as local govt. We have divisions and sub divisions. Is that what you really asking?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Meanwhile APC rigging plan has been twarted as over 300 apc touts shipped into imo from osun wia arrested in a hotel at owerri following a tip off. Found on them are weapons and voters cards registerd in anambra.

This is how APC want to win election. When we say ngige is a crook u think we r jokers

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / NEPA Office Agbani-Enugu, Using Generator? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.