Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43737 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngokafor: .....too many cowardly threats abound here...empty barrels making so much useless noise..

Ngokofuck hope y'all won't cry the way you always do on the annual suyalization of your brethren and sisthren up north. Western version of the suyalization will make the Hutu and Tutsi massacre look like child's play.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
They hate Awolowo too because of his Wahala with Akintola, Ondo people believe that Awolowo caused why Akintola was killed
who is this man are you a Nigerian at all? is Akintola from Ondo state? Akintola is from ogbomosho, Oyo state .. Stop vomiting trash.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Hey you halfwit, we are not bunch of emotionally nzobu zobu eyinmba eyin re*tards. We take action when the coast is clear and when it is obvious to even Lucifer that you have over step your bounds.

You and your brothers have been saying the same ish since i joined this forum and it's past a year, f2k i heard una been saying that ish for years now. So we haven't over stepped our boundaries? Do it already or stfu. We know una ain't got the balls, till date not one single person fear yoruba so idk why una think una threat is something we give f2k about. Do it already we dare y'all

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ebenezerk2: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

I dont really know why you or anyone is surprised at such an utterance by this imbecilic president. In the last Presidential chat, Jonathan publicly stated that corruption is not a problem in Nigeria and its effects are largely exaggerated.

Jonamoron is an inept, daft and incompetent leader.
I do not support all these statements, but all these APC leaders say terrible things as well, it is part of Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Says the 1diot that whin and announce to everyone every sec he's banned like his black @ss is the only person that get banned on this forum. Then again what more do you expect, when a man is a weakling in real life, he'll want to announce when he's seen for sec as a bad@ss. Unlike the sh1t that you listed that is something worth talking about, We know your entire tribe as the community that whin over the dumbest sh1t from declaring war that stella firing your useless people to your leaders whining how yoruba are few in GEJ administation and now how GEJ is not defending your community to how Igbo using trabilism campaign against una. Abeg spare us una useless whining.

To all your insult I pass, I know being uncultured is an attribute from where you come from. Please when did any Yoruba pressure group or organization whine about Stella's appointment, unlike the way aka ikanga and ohaneze cry like babies when the scenarios I mentioned happen to you guys. Hey ret*ard, yorubas has always been in the opposition time immemorial so save that lie for eze guguru. Complaining about been minority in gej government is done by is fellow PDP Yoruba version of the thieves. Little wonder we gave the speakership sit meant mulika adeola to an aminu tambuwal. It shows we cherish credibility over clannishness your peeps are legendary for.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by basilo101: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dis is PDP vs APC wahala not igbo vs yoruba. GEJ, Akpbabio and Tukur r nt igbos. Leave igbos out dis n tackle PDP. It only shows dat oda ppl r watching ur wickednes 2 ur compatriots
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by basilo101: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dis is PDP vs APC wahala not igbo vs yoruba. GEJ, Akpbabio and Tukur r nt igbos. Its left 4 d ppl 2 c dat dey didnt present issue based campaign and vote dem out.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Ngokofuck hope y'all won't cry the way you always do on the annual suyalization of your brethren and sisthren up north. Western version of the suyalization will make the Hutu and Tutsi massacre look like child's play.

..you are so digusting you make me want to throw up!..i bet you are as ugly and creepy as your posts cos i've never come across a more effeminate and quarrelsome guy like you..

..pls keep your smelly self away from my posts henceforth cos i didnt address you and dont want to exchange words with anyone which is your forte no doubt .You certainly creep me out!... what with your plethora of disjointed,meaningless and daft sentences!..

P.s you should be banned forever cos there's something really wrong with you..goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

You and your brothers have been saying the same ish since i joined this forum and it's past a year, f2k i heard una been saying that ish for years now. So we haven't over stepped our boundaries? Do it already or stfu. We know una ain't got the balls, till date not one single person fear yoruba so idk why una think una threat is something we give f2k about. Do it already we dare y'all

And promise after it is done some wrapper tying red cap chiefs won't be coming to beg like the babaloja and deportation scenario s.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ballabriggs: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
I said it once here that this man Jonadunce is not mentally stable. So it's not surprising hearing him and his fellow rogues make such statements.

The best that can be done for him is to send him to Father Ejike Mbaka.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by NFSBob(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
gregg2: @OP
The writer of this piece and you yourself are babies in politics.
Why not shelf your empty pride and learn politics from the masters of the game- the PDP?
So you believe that this undiplomatic statements made by our leaders depicts what politics shld be like in a society. It is so unfortunate that the worst retard in yaba left when given the opportunity to rule cannot make stupid, ignorant and unprofessional and tribalistic statements like what dis pple did. I weep for naija sote, tears finish for my eyes. And FYI if this is pride shown by who u re referring to, I want to be proud for the rest of my life
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngokafor:

..you are so digusting you make me want to throw up!..i bet you are as ugly and creepy as your posts cos i've never come across a more effeminate and quarrelsome guy like you..

..pls keep your smelly self away from my posts henceforth cos i didnt address you and dont want to exchange words with anyone which is your forte no doubt .You certainly creep me out!... what with your plethora of disjointed,meaningless and daft sentences!..

P.s you should be banned forever cos there's something really wrong with you..goodnight.

Go get a shrink to fix your chronic schizophrenic syndrome.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
nogames: who is this man are you a Nigerian at all? is Akintola from Ondo state? Akintola is from ogbomosho, Oyo state .. Stop vomiting trash.
yes, I know that Akintola is from Ogbomosho. is ondo people no more Yoruba.
they still hold Awo responsible for the cause of Akintolas death.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by abbakacici: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
wait so APC is Hausa , the funny thing is that only single governor is hausa and muslim in APC , only 5 senators , because not of the other 3 governors or the other 2 cpc senators are hausa by tribe , yes we ignored people might said NO , Ibrahim Geidam (kanuri) Umaru Tanko Al-Makura (ibira) and Kashim Shettima (kanuri ) are all hausa because hi they are muslim and they dance similar to the hausas , which will be like just calling Goodluck IGBO because he is a Christian and non yarubu or northerner , The funny thing is that north has 18 governors out of the 24 PDP governors , even if you want to use religion muslims have 16 governors in PDP while only 9 APC governors are muslim , in the sanate , PDP have 34 Christian senator whith 38 muslim PDP senators furthermore out of the house of representative there are more muslim PDP members because there are also 105 muslim compare with only Christians, i dont know when PDP become a Christian or IGBO party

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pinkybush: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
israel007: [size=18pt]Ok. It's called politics, f00l!

BTW most of the things said there are very true.

PS: anything against GEJ will always make FP on NL. There was a piece this morning about Buhari's unguided statement. That didn't make FP because the frog-eyed thing has a hand in it.
[/size]
my broda tell them o o. Anything dat has to do with pdp or GEJ, even a dumb will surely knw how 2 speak.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
dr dams: Great Awo!
Ibos and Awo!
Ibos & Phobia for Northerners...

Conductor beat una, una beat tyre run.

APC has more Hausa! Yet these Myopic fools will always point on Yoruba as regards d party. Why? D fear of d Northerners.

Let the Yorubas be n let no 1 try and segregate Ondos from Yoruba.
Dont allow people who dont have history and a documented record of being organized tell us about our selves.

We know our selves better.
Let the Ibo do more on Archeaology, Historiography, e.t.c to know who they really are.
They know who they are - "Jews".
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Tell that to ur awolowo of 2013, FFK! U lots clap for him and jeer at his tribalistic rants, and u think we r not taking note of d hatred u yorubas have for us by supporting d animal? Why are u now whinning when d table turned?

I do not have time for online tribal bashing, I've tried it before and I must say it is draining, kudos to those who take people to the cleaners. I salute their inner strength - I'm having to get this out of the way to let you know I'm not interested in exchanging slugs with you but to quickly chip something into your comment.

Before FFK took to his pen, we are all aware of how your people have eternally rubbished the Yoruba, the same way you continue to smear the Northers. The former, out of forming sophistication ignores while the latter quickly reacts with violence or subliminally.

The support FFK (who is irrelevant in the political scheme of things in the West) was as a result of him voicing the minds and reactions of many who have continued to ignore the mud you and your people have continued to sling.

We are not whining sir, we are only making the 'sophisticated' westerners take note of the loathsome comments, history and philosophy you and your people have continued to exude.

Last bullet: You and your online posters who have continued to pursue and promote the smear campaign against Yoruba have failed to realize it is only a matter of time before the Westerners go all out like the Northerners and if that ever happens, you will suffer heavy loss. If a larger percentage of your folks are within the East enclave and you're slinging shots, then it would have been better off. I suspect you're either in the comfort of the North America or Europe, but please consider the poor folks who would suffer the loss.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pinkybush: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
take dat: What have we learned from the 'masters of the game'?

-Diversionary and Damning campaign instead of an Issue-based campaign. It is devoid of sound ideological underpinning, policies and programmes .

-Politicization of ethnic identities.

-Shallow Politics. I cannot reconcile how the ownership of 50% of private jets in Nigeria, is in tandem with the aspirations of most Anambrarians.

-Hate speech from vile purveyors of falsehood and ethnic rabble-rousers, and ethnic panderers dispensing a heavy dosage of bigotry.

shut up if u dn't hav beta things 2 say. All dis ones Buhari, Tinubu and even G-7 hav been saying, where hav u been 2 comment? Mumu
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

To all your insult I pass, I know being uncultured is an attribute from where you come from. Please when did any Yoruba pressure group or organization whine about Stella's appointment, unlike the way aka ikanga and ohaneze cry like babies when the scenarios I mentioned happen to you guys. Hey ret*ard, yorubas has always been in the opposition time immemorial so date that lie for eze guguru. Complaining about been minority in gej government is done by is fellow PDP Yoruba version of the thieves. Little wonder we gave the speakership sit meant mulika adeola to a aminu tambuwal. It shows we cherish credibility over clannishness your peeps are legendary for.

Really 1diot? The usually yoruba denial has arrived abi? So the useless article in which one of your leaders whined us to death on how stella fired alot of yoruba from her administration and how a war is declared to her does exist abi? Or how yoruba tried everyway imaginable to pull her down because of that said "war" does not exist eeh? What more do i expect? afterall, you're a typical yoruba. Denial dey for your blood Lmfaooo. Also spare me the whole stupid stories on being the opposite all the time. You always in the opposition when y'all are not getting una ways (ex: gej administration). Also, i find it comical how you people do not see the contradiction on that claim and the "yoruba are the deciding factor on who becomes president" bs claim una make. where i read the whining of there being few of una in his administration is from what una call "youth", so spare me the story twisting.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118129
https://m.facebook.com/TheYorubaPeople/posts/400659730040021
Lastly, compare all that to the talk of people being kidnapped, starved and then deported and dropped at 3 am by a supposed "progressive" politician. One is worth talking about, other is useless whining like the whining on this f2king topic.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by don401(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
I don't see anytin wrong with dose comments its all politiks. Is lyk most of u ve'nt seen wia ngige is doing his own campaign. dis is soo small to be compared to wat he used to say.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
it is indeed a shame that we the so called Nigerians are out here fighting, we don't seem to love and share the common principle that hold us together.
We hate ourselves with passion or so it seems but wait...... if we don't want to stay together, then l guess we should call for the break up of the country instead of fighting under this arrangement .my submission.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

And promise after it is done some wrapper tying red cap chiefs won't be coming to beg like the babaloja and deportation scenario s.

Beg who? una barely fight the fulani doing wonders in una land despite una outnumbering them in that land, likewise the ijaw and una think say you got the balls for igbo. Abeg waka. If you have the balls, like you fronting on NL, then you and your family can start it. What is holding you?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by figment232(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
oladoya: heheheheheheh cant stop laffing. Why the thing dey pain you now? Abi you relate with Jonathan ni?
Ashawo pickin! na wa 4u o
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Really 1diot? The usually yoruba denial has arrived abi? So the useless article in which one of your leaders whined us to death on how stella fired alot of yoruba from her administration and how a war is declared to her does exist abi? Or how yoruba tried everyway imaginable to pull her down because of that said "war" does not exist eeh? What more do i expect? afterall, you're a typical yoruba. Denial dey for your blood Lmfaooo. Also spare me the whole stupid stories on being the opposite all the time. You always in the opposition when y'all are not getting una ways (ex: gej administration). Also, i find it comical how you people do not see the contradiction on that claim and the "yoruba are the deciding factor on who becomes president" bs claim una make. where i read the whining of there being few of una in his administration is from what una call "youth", so spare me the story twisting.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118129
https://m.facebook.com/TheYorubaPeople/posts/400659730040021
Lastly, compare all that to the talk of people being kidnapped, starved and then deported and dropped at 3 am by a supposed "progressive" politician. One is worth talking about, other is useless whining like the whining on this f2king topic.

Jeez how low can this kid baffles me. Bringing up a write up of an unknown Yorubaman compare to press briefing and full page advertorials released by ika ikenga and ohaneze. The fact you are far away from Nigeria shouldn't make you lose your sense of what is happening here. You are joke son if you think the vote of alaigbo singularly made gej the president. Waiting for y'all shytards to come repeat the feat again in 2015.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by paschalndidi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko: These people talk as if they didn't even pass "common entrance" in primary school. I wonder how they got their Bscs and PhDs. The one wey pain me pass na Jonathan. I can't believe we made this man our president. That man won't make a councillor in a developed country.
What's wrong with him being our president? Maybe you ve not taken your time to watch other political parties make their statements. Its simply the dirty politics that we are all practising. Dont tell me that you re saint, because i can bet with my life, you re not
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
WilyWily2:
yes, I know that Akintola is from Ogbomosho. is ondo people no more Yoruba.
they still hold Awo responsible for the cause of Akintolas death.
so you means all Yorubas hate Awolowo because of Akintola. When Akintola was actually killed by igbo man ?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by 9jamynation4lyf(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
tp://www.ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Wot is ur aim of posting such a useless topic. You can't succeed to drag igbos or APGA or oda parties against PDP. Wif dis ur bad belle post, let MΞ remind u dat ur apc and Ngige is more famous onli hia on NL, west and among Alor pple onli. Oya make una come vote una toy put na, make Anambra pple see. Make we word.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Another reason why igbo can never be president of this country
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Beg who? una barely fight the fulani doing wonders in una land despite una outnumbering them in that land, likewise the ijaw and una think say you got the balls for igbo. Abeg waka. If you have the balls, like you fronting on NL, then you and your family can start it. What is holding you?

This guy is confuse like his progenitors that went to a full scale war with 200 cutlasses. Fulanis were taken care of in Oyo and Oke Ogun just this year. We know how they rape and killed people in ninth mile enugu, izzi and ezza In ebonyi without hindrance from y'all loudmouth. We know how the bravest tribe ran for cover during the oso abiola period and half of the fleeing sissies perished on the highway to the erosion ravaged hellhole.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
don401: I don't see anytin wrong with dose comments its all politiks. Is lyk most of u ve'nt seen wia ngige is doing his own campaign. dis is soo small to be compared to wat he used to say.
tell use what Ngige said, let the whole world hear
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is Buhari more of a religious fanatic than gej? Did he ever have a public office of the "National Imam"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.