Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43738 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: So yours is now the intelligent one?? FYI being able to throw insults at will is not a sign of intelligence.

To school an uppity unintelligent doofus like you. It's better to break you down mentally and induce some low self-esteem and insecurity into your psyche, before re-educating your empty brain cells.

My service to humanity!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

You keep getting dumber with every comment.

AU, NAU, USAN and ASEAN are made up of what?

How does that change the fact that most of the member countries are their own countries?

No, your stupid comments just irk me every time I see your posts!
Don't burst a blood vessel b'cos I'll be posting more "Stupid comments". coolcool wink
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:
I can't just help a person like you, ain't a mental health care giver. You just trying so hard to spin up shyte. Show me where afenifere, agbekoya or any Yoruba group whine about the ish. Unlike ika ikenga and ohaneze during the babaloja and deportation brouhaha. The Niger bridge is not granted and you are happy?? But why do you lots cry about it every time like your lives depend on it. Igbo leaders are saint and didn't steal from the common patrimony kwa tell that to the orji brothers, Arthur nzeribe, Jim nwogbodo and Vincent ogbulafor OK.

You are beyond slow. Trying to deny shit few pages back. When i said denial is una blood, i see you're a spokesperson for it. Lmfao. What a f2king 1diot. why every one of una reason like musiwa? I thought musiwa was an isolated case but i stand corrected.
I said "yourba are whining how their are few of una in GEJ administration"
You replied "yoruba PDP members are the ones doing the whining"
I replied by providing you article from a yoruba youth group and a yoruba whining about the same thing i said thus justify my first post
You replied trying to save face by whining " this boy stooped low, by bringing unknown person blah blah blah",
I replied by laughing at the face tactics and changing stories.
You replied once again by trying desperately to save face by once again changing your story back to Yoruba pdp doing the whining.
I replied by laughing at your changing story and adding another article, this time yourelders, thus justifing my initial claim
Yet once again this useless 1diot is trying to save face again. Lmfao. what's with the listing of politician? and ignorantly comparing them to an elder, non-politician, group. Old man move. Idk why you think you have some kind of dignity to save. You lost every single dignity the minute you stayed on NL fighting individuals less your age. MOVE!!! And go save face somewhere else.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

To school an uppity unintelligent doofus like you. It's better to break you down mentally and induce some low self-esteem and insecurity into your psyche, before re-educating your empty brain cells.

My service to humanity!
Hmmmm, more insults. I wonder who you take after with dat?? Your mum or your dad??

Like........you gotta take after someone

"break you down" ko......"Break dance" ni.....

I studied psychology for a while before switching.......Let me Psychoanalyze you.

"People with a low self esteem often use an agressive stance laced with insults to try to convince people that they are tough (especially online), meanwhile they're nothing but kittens inside".

I can read you like a book. You're a reflection of your comments.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Abacha died and Al Mustapha spent the better part of the last 15yrs in jail.

Now its time to deal with the killers of Ademulegun, Sodeinde and Akintola
No point beating up a dead fella. Mustapha was as good as dead like Abacha, before being handed over to you by his tribes men, led by Abdulsalam, as his punishment for being a rude bwoy in dem days.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: Meanwhile APC rigging plan has been twarted as over 300 apc touts shipped into imo from osun wia arrested in a hotel at owerri following a tip off. Found on them are weapons and voters cards registerd in anambra.

This is how APC want to win election. When we say ngige is a crook u think we r jokers

Reliable source?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: Hmmmm, more insults. I wonder who you take after?? Your mum or your dad??

Like........you gotta take after someone

You want to get crucified and flogged with thorns, don't you?

Keep my parents out of this, you mis-educated knee-grow.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi: I am a Biafran, in Biafra there are No such thing as local govt. We have divisions and sub divisions. Is that what you really asking?

There is no such thing as a Biafran. That dream ended in 1970 after the Biafran forces under the leadership of runaway General Ojuku surrendered to the superior Nigerian forces.

Biafra is a relic term
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07:

Pa Eziachi is stoking the fires here but that line was unfair, I will suggest you apologise.
Am stoking no fire, just observing one Nigerians killing each other slowly with love. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

There is no such thing as a Biafran. That dream ended in 1970 after the Biafran forces under the leadership of runaway General Ojuku surrendered to the superior Nigerian forces.

Biafra is a relic term
One man's no such thing is another's such thing.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrigamiIII: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
israel007: [size=18pt]Ok. It's called politics, f00l!

BTW most of the things said there are very true.

PS: anything against GEJ will always make FP on NL. There was a piece this morning about Buhari's unguided statement. That didn't make FP because the frog-eyed thing has a hand in it.
[/size]

The igbos and their leaders have fully unmasked to reveal the level of hatred they have for the yorubas.Am glad cos it will help in the merciless hunt on the day of reckoning.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by drdams: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hahaaha! @ d 'Jews'.
They should @ least tell us about their transit down to Nigeria with dates and evidence.
Orlando Owoh:
They know who they are - "Jews".
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

You want to get crucified and flogged with thorns, don't you?

Keep my parents out of this, you mis-educated knee-grow.
Oga Sheeple, I left you an extra message above. You should check it out. wink
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

See this old @ss with zero life lying through his teeth. Lmfao
https://www.nairaland.com/707005/ekiti-monarch-accuses-policeman-shielding
http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/display_search.php?news_source=&news_id=107987
http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/forum/threads/fulani-invades-ekiti-again.15667/
http://www.punchng.com/feature/ekiti-farmers-and-marauding-herdsmen/
this is just on page 1 of googling alone. I didn't yahoo nor bing yet. Nigg@ move. Go to sleep, at your age you need constant rest before you start losing the tiny little sense and brain cells you got.

You and I know you've never once stepped out of you ogbomosho village. Tell the truth and shame the devil. When you first joined this thread, listing igbo areas claiming that's where you visited and when showed how anyone can easily do all that sh1t using google maps, you claimed you were a businessman hence your so called "well traveled" and you're on vacation that's why you stay on this forum 24-7. It's past a year now. This your vacation no end yet? Lmfaooo. You and I know you've never stepped out of that village of yours, talkless been to onitsha, sh1t i bet even asaba foot you've never touched talkless climbing over asaba to get to onitsha
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/anambra-and-delta-states-still-tense-northerners-flee-onitsha-after-police-killing
why would anyone flee if noone is chasing them or causing them harm.
Nwoke spare me. You stup1d as f2k. By your act on Nl, it's obvious as Bleep you're a weakling. Like i said before, if you got balls, go to the nearest igbo and start sh1t like you keep threatening. Internet thug

This thing is flooding me with result from Google search you not so intelligent son. Damn!!! Have not step on alaigbo that priceless. FYI that the worst enclave I have ever step my foot on. I know you live in a hut in umuleri so you are not privy to handheld device. Thank God I don't have anything to do again in that shyehole where kidnapping take place right, left and center. And to the shyte that I should hit on any igbo, we are not crude like you stone age humanoid. When the time is right y'all will definitely hear from us. Keep stalking me around son.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

You are beyond slow. Trying to deny shit few pages back. When i said denial is una blood, i see you're a spokesperson for it. Lmfao. What a f2king 1diot. why every one of una reason like musiwa? I thought musiwa was an isolated case but i stand corrected.
I said "yourba are whining how their are few of una in GEJ administration"
You replied "yoruba PDP members are the ones doing the whining"
I replied by providing you article from a yoruba youth group and a yoruba whining about the same thing i said thus justify my first post
You replied trying to save face by whining " this boy stooped low, by bringing unknown person blah blah blah",
I replied by laughing at the face tactics and changing stories.
You replied once again by trying desperately to save face by once again changing your story back to Yoruba pdp doing the whining.
I replied by laughing at your changing story and adding another article, this time yourelders, thus justifing my initial claim
Yet once again this useless 1diot is trying to save face again. Lmfao. what's with the listing of politician? and ignorantly comparing them to an elder, non-politician, group. Old man move. Idk why you think you have some kind of dignity to save. You lost every single dignity the minute you stayed on NL fighting individuals less your age. MOVE!!! And go save face somewhere else.

How hard is it for this boy to comprehend stuff. You must be a slow learner in the real world. Bring Yoruba organization equal to aka ikaenga and ohaneze, you keep giving me views of some irrelevant peeps. Your dumbness is world class, I thought you have changed and stop writing your epitsle of jargons little did I know its in the blood. This guy need to visit a rehab asap looking for dignity from virtual beings no wonder y'all low lifes installed an eze ndigbo with chiefs on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Ask your grandpa why ojukwu fleed to ivory coast..
He does because the war has ended, we lost and in Igboland committing suicide is an abormination. Finally fleeing denied you bloody Nigerians the war's best trophy. No wonder Gowon and his brothers never stopped being Pi@@ed. grin
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

This thing is flooding me with result from Google search you not so intelligent son. Damn!!! Have not step on alaigbo that priceless. FYI that the worst enclave I have ever step my foot on. I know you live in a hut in umuleri so you are not privy to handheld device. Thank God I don't have anything to do again in that shyehole where kidnapping take place right, left and center. And to the shyte that I should hit on any igbo, we are not crude like you stone age humanoid. When the time is right y'all will definitely hear from us. Keep stalking me around son.

Lmfao nigg@ bye. I hope to God when I'm age, i have some of value in life, and not worthless like you. Tufiakwa to whoever cursed you.
By the way, next time you want to talk about kidnapping. You might want to check the recent statistics on crimes done in Nigeria and see which region ranked higher than all region, despite one part of their region was cut out just to help decrease their criminal percentage. It ain't north, SE or SS. The statistics wasn't even done by igbo but by foreigners and one Yoruba. Bye nigga. Go to sleep, you need the rest
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi: He does because the war has ended, we lost and in Igboland committing suicide is an abormination. Finally fleeing denied you bloody Nigerians the war's best trophy. No wonder Gowon and his brothers never stopped being Pi@@es. grin

In Sandhurst where he learnt about military tactics, he should have been schooled that general don't flee war front. But die like brave men and don't borrow their wife attire in absconding the war front.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Origami III:

The igbos and their leaders have fully unmasked to reveal the level of hatred they have for the yorubas.Am glad cos it will help in the merciless hunt on the day of reckoning.
Don't bank on It. On the day of the hunt, the hunt may becomes the hunted in this 21st century.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

In Sandhurst where he learnt about military tactics, he should have been schooled that general don't flee war front. But die like brave men and don't borrow their wife attire in absconding the war front.
Sandhurst is England, he was a noble Igbo boy, hence they cannot teach him how to be Igbo. So we know when the war is over and fight another day.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

How hard is it for this boy to comprehend stuff. You must be a slow learner in the real world. Bring Yoruba organization equal to aka ikaenga and ohaneze, you keep giving me views of some irrelevant peeps. Your dumbness is world class, I thought you have changed and stop writing your epitsle of jargons little did I know its in the blood. This guy need to visit a rehab asap looking for dignity from virtual beings no wonder y'all low lifes installed an eze ndigbo with chiefs on nairaland.

Lmfao he still trying to save face. Did i say "Yoruba politician" or the useless Yoruba tribe. So in this old man eyes, ohaneze are politicians as oppose to elders. Lmfaooo at the m0ron trying to change tatics. Move!!!! You're entire clan are known to whin over the useless type of sh1t. Your elders and youths alike (as proven). When something is worth whining about (aka mistreatment of your people) then whin, not whining because the president didn't include una in his administration or he didn't defend una because awolowo was mentioned or the next bs una will whin us to death about

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Lmfao nigg@ bye. I hope to God when I'm age, i have some of value in life, and not worthless like you. Tufiakwa to whoever cursed you.
By the way, next time you want to talk about kidnapping. You might want to check the recent statistics on crimes done in Nigeria and see which region ranked higher than all region, despite one part of their region was cut out just to help decrease their criminal percentage. It ain't north, SE or SS. The statistics wasn't even done by igbo but by foreigners and one Yoruba. Bye nigga. Go to sleep, you need the rest

Even at your death bed, you will still be worthless like a used tampon son. Save us the balderdash about the south east not been crime infested. One of the main issues been debated in the anambra election is security. The only region in Nigeria with uncountable vigilante outfits, and every public building have a gun wielding security guard. You can only tell your lies to peeps that has not step on the erosion ridden hellhole.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by nogames: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi: Sandhurst is England, he was a noble Igbo boy, hence they cannot teach him how to be Igbo.
So in other words, he is a Biafra General, no wonder
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
nogames: So in other words, he is a Biafra General, no wonder
Cos he was. All these years, you don't know he was?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
gregg2: @OP
The writer of this piece and you yourself are babies in politics.
Why not shelf your empty pride and learn politics from the masters of the game- the PDP?
U wil jez open ur mouth n criticize som1s opinion...so nao PDP has turnd to A Masters Sch in Politics...and u r a Great Grand Father in Politics...u even sed politics is a game! Smh!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Lmfao he still trying to save face. Did i say "Yoruba politician" or the useless Yoruba tribe. So in this old man eyes, ohaneze are politicians as oppose to elders. Lmfaooo at the m0ron trying to change tatics. Move!!!! You're entire clan are known to whin over the useless type of sh1t. Your elders and youths alike (as proven). When something is worth whining about (aka mistreatment of your people) then whin, not whining because the president didn't include una in his administration or he didn't defend una because awolowo was mentioned or the next bs una will whin us to death about

Damn this guy is a slowpoke, which tribe whine like your she male tribe. Whine about book haram, whine about APC , whine about fashola, whine about second Niger bridge, whine about scores of unity schools, whine about lagos, whine about deportations. Your is a tribe of cry babies trying to pin your award on us is laughable, even re*tards are aware of your numerous victim cry all around the globe from goa to Malaysia to virtually everywhere in south east Asia. Get over it son we are century ahead of y'all stone age humanoid. No wonder y'all confused of your identity today you are Jew tomorrow you are negroid. What a useless low self esteem set of re*tards.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro: i read over and over looking for the ridiculous statement but cant find one. Show us the context at which they were all spoken, maybe we can understand why the foam in the mouth.
Bro, mayb u shld read again n probably use ur glasses dis tym!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Eziachi: Sandhurst is England, he was a noble Igbo boy, hence they cannot teach him how to be Igbo. So we know when the war is over and fight another day.

But this " another day" never materialised. Ojukwu came back to his country of birth only after he was "pardoned" by Nigeria.

Ojukwu's political legacy is a toothless and inconsequential party- APGA . He funnily contested for President of a country he desperately wanted to lead his people out of but could not even get a majority in his own domain- the SE.

In my opinion, Ojukwu should not be used as an example of Igbo bravery and philosophy. Igbos are better than that.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Mayydayy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
sagombugo: Most of the statements are reckless,divisive and laden with unbridled dosage of charlatanism!

Rather than do what is right to promote oneness amongst us,Arthur Eze wants to play a dubious one by saying Ngige went to join 'Awolowo people who killed Ndigbos'

What a pathetic statement from a man of his exposure!

and the president was standin there smilling like a he-goat.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Even at your death bed, you will still be worthless like a used tampon son. Save us the balderdash about the south east not been crime infested. One of the main issues been debated in the anambra election is security. The only region in Nigeria with uncountable vigilante outfits, and every public building have a gun wielding security guard. You can only tell your lies to peeps that has not step on the erosion ridden hellhole.

Coming a man with zero life and nothing to show despite being past his primetime, I'm positive you know what it feels like to be as worthless as a used tampon. So tell us all how your live must suck. I don wait.

Of course, they'll talk about crimes in SE. The entire Nigerian country is nothing but a crime infested piece of sh1t. I applaud them for actually giving a f2k about their region. Unlike SW, whose politicians are milking them dry, sinking them to debts by promising them some make belief bs, building bridges and milking off the poor through it. I'm happy SE leaders are busy focusing on sh1t that'll affect the common man such as education which they whupping una @ss at and by the looks og it eradicating crimes. I Wonder when your people and leaders would get busy to try and cleanse your crime infested region instead of pointing fingers and accussing others of something una are holding crown for. Thank God for the truth shown and though tried to be hidden by seun.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PHENOMCHICKSON: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
sagombugo: Most of the statements are reckless,divisive and laden with unbridled dosage of charlatanism!

Rather than do what is right to promote oneness amongst us,Arthur Eze wants to play a dubious one by saying Ngige went to join 'Awolowo people who killed Ndigbos'

What a pathetic statement from a man of his exposure!
. Well done, Hon. Patrick
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen: Kai... I watched the campaign stuff live on NTA(i) and heard all they said but the context that they were said is far different from what the OP wants us to believe. The Gov. Obi ish, that dude said he was using Anambra's people money build mansions and hotels all over the world.

See... OP, no allow me expose you and your bias journalism oo grin grin
Did u mean use of words instead of context...cos wat u jez sed abt Obi n wat d OP sed is in d same context. #JezMyTot

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.