Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! (39766 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 2:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Area-Fada:

You mean some gullible Westerners trying to connive with a supposed corrupt Nigerian "prince/Minister/CBN staff" to dupe Nigeria of millions of dollars, he/she then get duped in the process and we call them victims?

If the table were turned, US would be asking the supposed victim to be extradited for attempted conspiracy to defraud.

You say most cyber crimes, give the figures: bar/pie chart, any kind of verified scientific proof.

It seems that somebody splashes sh!t on you and you're using it to rub like pomade.

Very Correct my Brother..Westerners with their all knowing, ever smarter than you attitude never find it funny when they are out-smarted. I have always said ONLY greedy people fall for such scams..that they are the most victims mean they are the most greedy. We don't need to shout to make an impact but when you come with a shady deal..we shape you into size, Oyinbo no dey find such things funny at all. They can spew as much bleep as they want..doesn't change the fact that I'm a Nigerian, a good one for that matter. In every 12, there's a Judas..you can imagine how many Judas 'es' we have in almost 200million of us. For the most part, we are good people from a great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mujah1deen: 2:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Most cyber crimes int he world are from Nigeria. is.
liar, don't you have any shame? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

This is the exact reason why they will keep insulting us. Stop playing innocent. I know hardworking Nigerians too. That does not change the fact that there are a lot of fraudulent Nigerians in the US. If you came to the US since IBB regime and you keep claiming you are not aware of the nuisances then you are a big LIAR. When I say I know scammers, it doesn't mean I personally relate with them. It means I am aware and I have heard of them. No need to preach to me about how Nigerians are hardworking blah blah blah. I attend PRINCETON so I know. Feigning ignorance will not help anyone.

My highest regards to u sir for hitting the nail on the head. I dont know why so many nigerians are so clueless nowadays, even this guy whom iwould have expected much from is so deluded he says he dosent know even just one among the millions of nigerian scammers! What a condition

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mujah1deen: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Ignore the 1d1ot. she doesn't worth your time
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Area-Fada:

Are you not shocked? People like Ph*ck-NL want all of us to admit what we don't know about.

If he was in Naija police God help any innocent person he arrests. He will force them to admit they are Hitler or Pol Pot grin

I only hear/read of yahoo yahoo boys. Where will i know them from?
beacuse you don't doesn't mean they don't exist. I was learning hardware repairs after I finished secondary school some years back, the institute had a cafe also. 90% of the youths that visit that cafe were scammers. I was suprised and shocked at the number of people into the act. That was my first experience with Yahoo boys. Afetr I left the place, I haven't met any that I know. If I hadn't gone there at that time, I wouldn't have encountered them and so would also think they only exist in the papers. That experience made me know that they exist and are many as such. They just do not write it on their head. You might not know one but we are blessed in abundance with them.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2013
phuck_NL:

Quit being ignorant. Nigerians in Nigeria are being scammed everyday. There are people who are being swindled off their hard earned money using ATM scams and all other sorts of nonsense. Would you say the are "fishbrained" as well?
Scam/Fraud is wrong PERIOD.

I still stand by what I said,I don't know any scammers,and i dont know anyone close to me that has been a victim,it's unfortunate if uve been a victim,I'm sorry if u had,I still say they are fish brained if they keep falling for that prince of nigeria or whatever it is BS
NB: I don't condone scam/fraud

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Princewill1(m): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Yahoo should be blamed or attack for allowing their platform to be used to spread this crap.For the sick woman,we should'nt mension her name cos all she wants is attention.Since she want attention at all cost,she should consider jumping into river-mississippi,she will make headline faster.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by tmtech: 2:09am On Nov 15, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Very Correct my Brother..Westerners with their all knowing, ever smarter than you attitude never find it funny when they are out-smarted. I have always said ONLY greedy people fall for such scams..that they are the most victims mean they are the most greedy. We don't need to shout to make an impact but when you come with a shady deal..we shape you into size, Oyinbo no dey find such things funny at all. They can spew as much bleep as they want..doesn't change the fact that I'm a Nigerian, a good one for that matter. In every 12, there's a Judas..you can imagine how many Judas 'es' we have in almost 200million of us. For the most part, we are good people from a great nation.

You get the point jare bro.........
Tell u wot--some of those whites are worse than a stack illiterate in naija......
Dem wan swindle pple to get rich fast......wen it blows up in their faces dey call 911...buh dey won't call 911 went dey get dis mails......silly* pple

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Mujah1deen: liar, don't you have any shame? undecided
Really? What's your definition of "Having shame?" You mean I should cover up the truth? I've watched a lot of documentaries on our scamming prowess. Believe me, we are good at it!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: Do you know about Joseph Kennedy (the patriarch of the Kennedy family) having ties to the mob and being a bootlegger? Frank Costello and Joseph Kennedy were bootlegging partners. This is the same man that became the US Ambassador to the UK and the father of a US president. It is not new. Go and read any of the memoirs of all those retired mobsters and see how many US government officials were getting paid off or blackmailed (using various means).

Dont go back in history, talk of today! If we go back in history do u know what your ancestors did? Does that define you today? Can a mobster be president in the us today? My friend face the truth. Yes there are many many good hardworking nijas but guy we gat thousands of criminals and in our case they are celebrated. Do you know how much it hurts the sensibilities of right thinking people when they heard deltans were celebrating ibori's birthday as their hero? Are u aware that odua is not going to be sacked and the international community knows that too? See nothing to argue here

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2013
It's quite disturbing that whenever we come under criticism we tend to deflect the negative opinions with insults. That's incredibly dense. Are people not allowed to form their opinions about you anymore? For a nation that claims to be interested in branding its already abysmal public image we are not open enough to feedback, how else would we know when our methods are yielding results. Ah right, we couldn't be bothered with results as long as processes are put in place to allude to our "good intentions".

It is unpatriotic to deny the corruption we are all witnesses to. Would we not talk about the elephant in the room? We see the the big a** Dumbo, why is it shocking to note that others see him too? How are we expected to improve if we wouldn't even admit we have a problem?

There are few secrets in this info age, decisions taken by leaders become public record within minutes. Our twisted concepts of plea bargaining which essentially allows the courts to make deals with the criminals by sharing the booty; the fact that "brown envelopes" are prerequisites for opening doors; the fact that a Nigerian court can rule against election cancellation because the level of fraud committed wasn't enough to affect the out come; the fact that a woman who approved 628m for the renovation of two official homes and 12 cars was not formally indicted but pressured to resign instead to allow the next man "misappropriate" 10b more; the fact that functions are duplicated to justify more public offices and subsequent resource allotments to dwindle our revenue; the fact that the government would not only consider but actually follow through with rewarding criminals for magnanimously laying down their arms.........all of these shocking and disgusting acts have become part of our track record.

As for internet and other related scams? That's just "all in a day's work" for us. At least one phone call or text the average Nigerian receives per day tells us we just won some relatively huge amount of money. More people are learning to ignore such messages but some still fall victim. Scammers have now progressed to using messages that appear to have been sent from banks. I don't have a diamond bank or a first bank account but somehow I have been receiving credit alerts without reference but a request to update my details to get full information. Most of us are used to this and we bear these excesses with humour. There are even songs about yahooing that portray this kind of thievery in a glamorous light.

Defrauding people is as inconsequential as placing a stumbling block in someone's path, not even deserving of a slap on the wrist. Na sharp guy!

I'm sure a country that thrives within the boundaries of the law would best steer clear of Nigerian idiosyncrasies. But they have to deal with the growing migration of Nigerians, majority of which are looking to make quick money to impress their people at home. The number of upstanding Nigerians in diaspora, sadly isn't enough to counterbalance those that are giving us a bad name. The growing population of Nigerian criminals is a menace a lot of foreign countries have recognized and it is their responsibility to adddress the issue.

An Indian minister recently compared the problem to a cancer- INSIDIOUS, and most Nigerians responded by calling the remark racist. The British government has proposed several strategies some of which never saw the light of day for their extreme nature. They have toyed with the visa bond, and are asking for the human rights act to be overhauled to enable them deport foreign criminals to serve out their sentences at home so that they don't freeload on their tax payers. People are bound to react to this and you can not fault them. They would go on sensitization campaigns or review their immigration policies because they care about the fate of their country.

We aren't despised for our skin colour or because we are stupId (because we are not), it is our dubious work ethic and dubious moral ethics that have put us in this position.

17 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Really? What's your definition of "Having shame?" You mean I should cover up the truth? I've watched a lot of documentaries on our scamming prowess. Believe me, we are good at it!

Read this:

http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/13/cybercrime-world-regions-tech-cx_ag_0716cybercrime_slide_2.html

and this:

http://www.enigmasoftware.com/top-20-countries-the-most-cybercrime/

Trust me, nothing has changed since then. Nigeria does not even feature in the top 20. Trust me, there is a lot more to cyber-crime than "Yahoo-Yahoo". Interestingly, the US is Numero Uno. smiley

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mujah1deen: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
Most cyber crimes are not from Nigeria. period , get educated and stop spewing rubbish, do you even know the internet penetration in Nigeria? are you all right , for Nigeria to lead the world in cyber crime it means all Nigerians are scammers or cyber criminals

http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/13/cybercrime-world-regions-tech-cx_ag_0716cybercrime.html

if you are not satisfied

now you can quit the auto flagellation .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mujah1deen: 2:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: It's quite disturbing that whenever we come under criticism we tend to deflect the negative opinions with insults. That's incredibly dense. Are people not allowed to form their opinions about you anymore? For a nation that claims to be interested in branding its already abysmal public image we are not open enough to feedback, how else would we know when our methods are yielding results. Ah right, we couldn't be bothered with results as long as processes are put in place to allude to our "good intentions".

It is unpatriotic to deny the corruption we are all witnesses to. Would we not talk about the elephant in the room? We see the the big a** Dumbo, why is it shocking to note that others see him too? How are we expected to improve if we wouldn't even admit we have a problem?

There are few secrets in this info age, decisions taken by leaders become public record within minutes. Our twisted concepts of plea bargaining which essentially allows the courts to make deals with the criminals by sharing the booty; the fact that "brown envelopes" are prerequisites for opening doors; the fact that a Nigerian court can rule against election cancellation because the level of fraud committed wasn't enough to affect the out come; the fact that a woman who approved 628m for the renovation of two official homes and 12 cars was not formally indicted but pressured to resign instead to allow the next man "misappropriate" 10b more; the fact that functions are duplicated to justify more public offices and subsequent resource allotments to dwindle out revenue; the fact that the government would not only consider but actually follow through with rewarding criminals for magnanimously laying down their arms.........all of these shocking and disgusting acts have become part of our track record.

As for internet and other related scams? That's just "all in a day's work" for us. At least one phone call or text the average Nigerian receives per day is tells us we just won some relatively huge amount of money. More people are learning to ignore such messages but some still fall victim. Scammers have now progressed to using messages that appear to have been sent from banks. I don't have a diamond bank or a first bank account but somehow I have been receiving credit alerts without reference but a request to update my details to get full information. Most of us are used to this and we bear these excesses with humour. There are even songs about yahooing that portray this kind of thievery in a glamorous light.

Defrauding people is as inconsequential as placing a stumbling block in someone's path, not even deserving of a slap on the wrist. Na sharp guy!

I'm sure a country that thrives within the boundaries of the law would best steer clear of Nigerian idiosyncrasies. But they have to deal with the growing migration of Nigerians, majority of which are looking to make quick money to impress their people at home. The number of upstanding Nigerians in diaspora, sadly isn't enough to counterbalance those that are giving us a bad name. The growing population of Nigerian criminals is a menace a lot of foreign countries have recognized and it is their responsibility to adddress the issue.

An Indian minister recently compared the problem to a cancer- INSIDIOUS, and most Nigerians responded by calling the remark racist. The British government has proposed several strategies some of which never saw the light of day for their extreme nature. They have toyed with the visa bond, and are asking for the human rights act to be overhauled to enable them deport foreign criminals to serve out their sentences at home so that they don't freeload on their tax payers. People are bound to react to this and you can not fault them. They would go on sensitization campaigns or review their immigration policies because they care about the fate of their country.

We aren't despised for our skin colour or because we are stupId (because we are not), it is our dubious work ethic and dubious moral ethics that have put us in this position.

you are an id1ot to say the least, someone is throwing racist diatribes and you are here defending him. anyway most nigerians are morons how do you like.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2013
logica:

Read this:

http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/13/cybercrime-world-regions-tech-cx_ag_0716cybercrime_slide_2.html

and this:

Trust me, nothing has changed since then. Nigeria does not even feature in the top 20. Trust me, there is a lot more to cyber-crime than "Yahoo-Yahoo".
lol thanks. That is about viruses and malicious code. We aren't tech savvy to that extent. We are talking about internet scams here.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
lol thanks. That is about viruses and malicious code. We aren't tech savvy to that extent. We are talking about internet scams here.
...and what do you think they do with the viruses and malicious code that steal credit card and identity info?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: It's quite disturbing that whenever we come under criticism we tend to deflect the negative opinions with insults. That's incredibly dense. Are people not allowed to form their opinions about you anymore? For a nation that claims to be interested in branding its already abysmal public image we are not open enough to feedback, how else would we know when our methods are yielding results. Ah right, we couldn't be bothered with results as long as processes are put in place to allude to our "good intentions".

There are few secrets in this info age, decisions taken by leaders become public record within minutes. Our twisted concepts of plea bargaining which essentially allows the courts to make deals with the criminals by sharing the booty; the fact that "brown envelopes" are prerequisites for opening doors; the fact that a Nigerian court can rule against election cancellation because the level of fraud committed wasn't enough to affect the out come; the fact that a woman who approved 628m for the renovation of two official homes and 12 cars was not formally indicted but pressured to resign instead to allow the next man "misappropriate" 10b more; the fact that functions are duplicated to justify more public offices and subsequent resource allotments to dwindle our revenue; the fact that the government would not only consider but actually follow through with rewarding criminals for magnanimously laying down their arms.........all of these shocking and disgusting acts have become part of our track record.

As for internet and other related scams? That's just "all in a day's work" for us. At least one phone call or text the average Nigerian receives per day tells us we just won some relatively huge amount of money. More people are learning to ignore such messages but some still fall victim. Scammers have now progressed to using messages that appear to have been sent from banks. I don't have a diamond bank or a first bank account but somehow I have been receiving credit alerts without reference but a request to update my details to get full information. Most of us are used to this and we bear these excesses with humour. There are even songs about yahooing that portray this kind of thievery in a glamorous light.

Thank u sir, am so surprised people have to be reminded by you of these very things that abound everywhere in nija. I now see the effect of watcching clueless home video

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2013
5megabyte:

Dont go back in history, talk of today! If we go back in history do u know what your ancestors did? Does that define you today? Can a mobster be president in the us today? My friend face the truth. Yes there are many many good hardworking nijas but guy we gat thousands of criminals and in our case they are celebrated. Do you know how much it hurts the sensibilities of right thinking people when they heard deltans were celebrating ibori's birthday as their hero? Are u aware that odua is not going to be sacked and the international community knows that too? See nothing to argue here
You are definitely a kid; otherwise you would know about one's future being determined by his/history. You cannot run away from history. If you can't decode the past, the present and the future will of course be harder for you. Even if a mobster may not become president (for obvious reasons - which of course is the need to be behind the scenes and not draw attention), for a long time and maybe up till now they had control over the US government up to the White House. By the way, you asked a question and I answered. If you want to talk more about the corrupt history of the US, create a thread and I will join you.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:33am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: ...and what do you think they do with the viruses and malicious code that steal credit card and identity info?
I'm not saying they don't engage in bad practises. I'm just telling you that creating viruses is different from scamming. There's a difference between hacking and spamming. Some are for fun, some are just to destroy, some are for activism, some are to prove skills and 'levels' but scamming has only one purpose "Money!!!"
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
I'm not saying they don't engage in bad practises. I'm just telling you that creating viruses is different from scamming. There's a difference between hacking and spamming. Some are for fun, some are just to destroy, some are for activism, some are to prove skills and 'levels' but scamming has only one purpose "Money!!!"
LMAO. Some of you are just too silly. Right there in my post you quoted, I already pointed out to you that a lot of viruses and malicious code are actually for the purpose of scamming. What other info do you need?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:36am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: You are definitely a kid; otherwise you would know about one's future being determined by his/history. You cannot run away from history. If you can't decode the past, the present and the future will of course be harder for you. Even if a mobster may not become president (for obvious reasons - which of course is the need to be behind the scenes and not draw attention), for a long time and maybe up till now they had control over the US government up to the White House. By the way, you asked a question and I answered. If you want to talk more about the corrupt history of the US, create a thread and I will join you.
the future being determined by the past is BS. So what can you say about the future of Nigeria (you have fought so hard to defend) from our history? I would love to hear your answer.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
the future being determined by the past is BS.
How would you know? You who doesn't even know a thing as basic as the fact that most malware are used for committing scams?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by 5megabyte: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: You are definitely a kid; otherwise you would know about one's future being determined by his/history. You cannot run away from history. If you can't decode the past, the present and the future will of course be harder for you. Even if a mobster may not become president (for obvious reasons - which of course is the need to be behind the scenes and not draw attention), for a long time and maybe up till now they had control over the US government up to the White House. By the way, you asked a question and I answered. If you want to talk more about the corrupt history of the US, create a thread and I will join you.

Go and sit down and face the facts, i have nothing left to tell u, and by your childish ddefense of nigeria i dont need to calculate ur age
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2013
"At the University of Lagos, you can major in credit card fraud"..na turu! Even the primary school in my village can't have 'stealing' as a subject..in which Syllabus, under whose supervision? She wants atttention and I hope she gets what she asked for..Silly Filly!!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:40am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: LMAO. Some of you are just too silly. Right there in my post you quoted, I already pointed out to you that a lot of viruses and malicious code are actually for the purpose of scamming. What other info do you need?
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Dibiachukwu: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Too bad I can't like her post on Yahoo. But I love it when Nigeria gets the kind of insults it deserves. Shey una be Nigerians? We go see angry

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:42am On Nov 15, 2013
5megabyte:

Go and sit down and face the facts, i have nothing left to tell u, and by your childish ddefense of nigeria i dont need to calculate ur age
LMAO. A child sees a medicinal leaf and calls it a vegetable. It's a Yoruba adage. In about 20 years time, with the right kind of exposure we will be on the same page. But till then...
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: How would you know? You who doesn't even know a thing as basic as the fact that most malware are used for committing scams?
i dont know and that is why I am asking you since you know it. What is the future of nigeria from our past since the future is determined by the past? Do not ignore this question! Answer it since you know it!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: LMAO. Some of you are just too silly. Right there in my post you quoted, I already pointed out to you that a lot of viruses and malicious code are actually for the purpose of scamming. What other info do you need?
are for the purpose of scamming? I guess you don't know what scamming means! Ok, I hack into a database, steal some creadit card info. So you mean I stole the credit card info to scam? I stole the gd info so I could spend the money!!! Stop confusing your self. Well since I'm the silly one I'll stop here and leave you with your hacking = scamming notion. Good night.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
i dont know and that is why I am asking you since you know it. What is the future of nigeria from our past since the future is determined by the past? Do not ignore this question! Answer it since you know it!
You do know that silly questions deserve silly answers. Garbage in, garbage out. But I will refrain from being silly this evening. Make that your specialty, not mine.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by logica(m): 2:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Djtm:
are for the purpose of scamming? I guess you don't know what scamming means! Ok, I hack into a database, steal some creadit card info. So you mean I stole the credit card info to scam? I stole the gd info so I could spend the money!!! Stop confusing your self. Well since I'm the silly one I'll stop here and leave you with your hacking = scamming notion. Good night.
OK, id!ot, you asked for it and I will serve you.

When you receive an email saying "Congratulations! You have won a price in Blah-blah sweepstakes. Click on the link below for details.". Who doesn't know that clicking that link exposes you to malware? And oh yes, this is a scam as you have been DECEIVED if you do click. Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Djtm(m): 2:47am On Nov 15, 2013
logica: You do know that silly questions deserve silly answers. Garbage in, garbage out. But I will refrain from being silly this evening. Make that your specialty, not mine.
lol. Just answer the damn question! I would bear any insults here for you to answer my question. Just answer the question!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.