Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (50018 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Proffdada: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
simdam500: Oh it rubber hair again? Are we done with female wearin trouser

By d way is heaven and hell real?
They r as real as death
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by MrTroll(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ask Ishiwawa lol

On the real, is the Op a deeper life member
And it was Ishilove who recommended it to the supermods? undecided

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op u are blind,in the 17th cenury d USA passed through this stage,courtsy of d puritan.when they realised d truth they upgraded.wake up
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by AnyibestDede(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op, u r confuse. Before u lead ur self to hell, first find out the meaning of the word" atteachment". If atteachments ll make people to go to hell, trust me no one ll make heaven. The clothes u wear, the shoes u put on, and many more are all atteachments. Stop decieving urself pls
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by mysweetsunshine: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am happy that many Christians are now waking up to the madness of religion and its cruelty in holding people in bondage.

Follow these men and their sects into destruction or turn around and begin to follow Jesus.

Nigerian Christianity can now be officially called Babel = confusion.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by biomedixexcel(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
I think we should all ask for revelations of heaven. The judgement say will be confusing and surprising but will not be biased
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by SoftTouch1(f): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Op, u nid more undastnding of d word of God. If u r condeming rubber thread cos its made of rubber dose dat mean u dnt use anytin rubber at home. Or do u use silver slippers, silver bowls at home.
pls always tink bfr jst writing tinz. ohk
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by emiye(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
@Op, i hope no thread was used in sewing your cloth, you covered your body with natural leaves.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Mrlouis: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Afternoon brothers and sisters. On seeing the topic of this thread, i decided to pop in and see how the discussion is going. @ op well i see your zeal to awaken believers to the fact that worldliness is not of God and will DEFINATELY lead to hell. Yes i concur to that but i MUST voice this out. The bible, which is the basis of any discussion among believers and also the word of God on which we believe has told us without any contradiction that without holiness , no man shall see the lord. I wouldnt be quoting bible passages here but let me get this straight. Somtime ago, a lady from another african country came up with a '' revelation'' that she saw in heaven people dressed like deeper lifers and its only if u dress like that, u would go to heaven. Well, what made me bring that in? Brethren, the devil is very crafty. The bible calls him an old man and he has been existing right from the beginning before we were.. Now the devil has his strategies to drag people to hell.. If u are led by the holy spirit., u would understand that the devil and his cohorts are trying to create an atmosphere of high sensitivity in the outward appearance than how we are inwardly. By this i mean that the devil, using his agent want to make church- going christians, norminal christians, wishy-washy christians to believe that the pre-requisite for going to heaven and making the kingdom of God is to look 'sisterly and brotherly' from ur outward appearance and so think that that is all is required of you by God.. See this is a plot by the devil nd if u havent realized it, do it now. Christian decency and decorum in dressing cannot be over-emphasized because your outward appearance also gives details about the kind of chrictian you are and this is not in all cases. I.e even prostitutes, fornicators and sinners even dress decently to church and about their every day life but are still the same. What am i trying to point out here? What am trying to say in earnest is that the focus should be on evangelism, living a christian life, being Godly, and a good christian and all other things follow suite. Concerning this thread used in making hair as is the topic here.. Well the bible DOES not specifically say or lay down a platform or profile of making hair.. Well saying its demonic and all that. I wouldnt want to despise that outrightly. But amongst we humans in this contemporary time, i believe we all know there is a wide distinction between rubber thread and weavon ( talking of artificial hair) .. On a personal note, making use of rubber thread is not sinful BUT it depends on the motive behind it. I.e the wearer. Coming to weavon and attachment, well permit me to say this.. A friend of mine once told me that ladies overseas sell their hairs and the hairs are collated . There is a probability that that hair is what makes up the attachment . Am not a female though, but regarding this,. And like i said , on a personal note.. Making use of weavon is more of worldliness.. Please dnt ask me why. Finally in all we do.. There should be moderation. Cos our God is not a God of confusion.. If u cant braid ur hair without rubber and all that.. Fine.. Have a nice day @ all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ezegozie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
you see your life...you are calling your brethren ANU (ANIMAL), somebody that is claiming to be HOLIER than EVERY other person in the world.

You see you have not obeyed 1/1000 of what the bible is teaching you and you are now inventing you own ill-gotten law.

Why are you so obsolete in the name of being too religious?

Have you gone to the judgment table before, who told you that snakes will appear on the head of those that fixed artificial hair?
Have you judged with God before

truelly i say onto you
unless you change your mentality, you are seriously in bondage
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by spencerwilliams(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Exactly, I wonder what Christianity is turning to? People dont even understand the basic of Christian faith (salvation), which is the reason for so much confusion around!

u said u don't know wat christianity is turnin in to,i want 2 ask u,is dis doctrin of nt usin artificial tins an old doctrin or new 1 becos if u use d word turnin into it means it's just bin recently introduced into christianity,i tink d question shud b d oda way round,wat is ur new age doctrin of usin atachement,paintin lik jezebel nd d rest of dem turnin christianity into.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Dhotseal(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)

Dude, I dnt really believe in evolution, but reading your post makes me wonder if Darwin had a point when he stated that man evolved from single celled organisms. Op is at least 1 proof.

I want to believe that there is an eternal place of torment for a person who refuses to THINK. God gave u a brain but your mental laziness have let it degenerate to sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by 2sizzlin(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na true o. That's why I stopped using it on my hair oo. D; D; D;
. After I stopped using it I started seeing visions of............lollipop, chucks, spanner, Allen key, lipsticks, bicycles, air fresheners, Johnny Depp, Rick Ross, Don moen, lathe machine, ASUU strike, Dvd etc
Powerful visions

You don know me
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lazyboy94(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
I can imagine u already a citizen of heaven ppl like u are d reason most unbelievers reject d message because even if it is right u r just so much like us an Anu an anu-ohia to be economical
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by joelenesleek(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
So how does rubber thread stop the Birth of North-West or Disrupt 2face wedding to Annie ididbia early this year?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lazyboy94(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
2sizzlin: Na true o. That's why I stopped using it on my hair oo. D; D; D;
. After I stopped using it I started seeing visions of............lollipop, chucks, spanner, Allen key, lipsticks, bicycles, air fresheners, Johnny Depp, Rick Ross, Don moen, lathe machine, ASUU strike, Dvd etc
Powerful visions

You don know me
I can't fit laugh
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Vicky2k(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
So now what Hair Fastener are Women now advised to use that is not against the Will of GOD

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by sweetrace(f): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I am highly disappointed in u, trying to gain sympathizers. U agree with her statement which clearly talks about HELL u claim not to believe just to gain sympathy.

Ur hypocrisy on this forum is increasing by the day, I have always wanted to treat u as a brother bt u always clearly SHOW me otherwise.

Anyways my prayer for u is that u ask for the old path n return, else there are consequences.

HELL IS REAL MY FRIEND!
He spoke words of wisdom which you don't understand. So, you insult him by saying he is looking for sympathiizers. It is okay if you don't treat him like a brother. I don't think you have much in common. I on the other hand will be honored to have him as a brother.

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by matrixme(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wouldn't actually blame you or your Medusa. I will blame the moderators that allowed this worthless piece of junk to make the front-page. I think the people at the helms of affairs at Nairaland ought to know that the topic that makes the front-page matters. In this 2013 when scientific knowledge has probed the outer realms of our planetary system, you're still using your time to research medusa? How exactly is your so called 'research' impacting and uplifting the people of God? Christianity isn't synonymous with stupidity!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lazyboy94(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
emiye: @Op, i hope no thread was used in sewing your cloth, you covered your body with natural leaves.
pls help me ask o it is pure misunderstanding of d scriptures deeper lifers which am one say attachment is a derailment and rubber is holy and decent now I dey hear say na I'm come be d most satanic SOS good lord confusssion and discriminate doctrines now d bane of christainity
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by fredie107(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Were u born wit clothes!? y not start walking unclad. Don't go and read Ur bible and ask d Holy Spirit to minister to u, stay there and b listening to those who have gone to hell and heaven and came back to make money!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
so wat r we suppose to use now?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Sezua(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
first of all medusa is in d greek mythology, secondly improve on ur communication skills first b4 concerning ur self with oda pple's life
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Judex23: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dont think i need any of these RE-INCARNATED people to tell me hw to live a holy life.My bible frm Gen. to Rev is my guide.This is where i get my first hand informatn and guide about my life.Any other ones are cooked and edited infomatn.I dont knw why these people are presenting holiness as if it is difficult to comeby.May God have mercy!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by linearity: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
pkota: Jewelry

1 Peter 3:3 ESV / 81 helpful votes

Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear

Suggest a Verse
I guess you do not wear cloths, because the above passage you quoted also mentioned wearing cloths in the same context with putting on gold jewelry and braiding of hair.

If your interpretation of that verse is that God is saying we should not put on gold or braid hair, you should equally extend it to not wearing cloths....else you will be guilty of not practicing His words and will go to hell.

The above passage did not ban any of those items, it is preaching moderation on all three...ie when people meets you on the street, your adorning, aka the personality that you will portray, the impression of you that that person will take away, the way you carry yourself..etc, should not be externally of the things you put on but you should allow your internal adorning to shine through....the braiding, gold or cloth you put on must be such that your internal adorning must shine through...meaning their are certain level of braiding, gold, clothes that will impede and distract people from seeing your internal adorning or will muddled or confuse the way people perceived your internal adorning for those you should do away with.

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by corruptst(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Medussa?! Funny how this confused soul believed in Greek Mythology. He could as well believe anything. I might as well recommend u for psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by hotice01: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm sooo sad that so may of us have chosen to enslave ourselves in the name of religion.Thank God I'm Born again.Even Jesus Christ wore d best cloths (John 19:23)&perfume,rode a brand new colt.He had gud taste but dis nt give in to them.the only way these things wud stand against u is if u make them a priority ova God.its not wat u wear dat defiles u but d intensions&purity of ur heart.if ur purpose for wearin hair xtentions is 2 seduce people them woe unto u.Satan has no legal right ova u once u belong to d Father.psalm 8:5-6,51:17.We are gods on earth psalm 81:6.Soon we will hear that bin rich or using the computer is a sin.No device of the devil can hurt u once u belong to the Father(psalm 91:1).Acts 17:28-31!we fall short wen we sin by givin in to lust(James 1:13-14).pls stop deceiving people and rediculing Christianity.Any vision or prophesy that doesn't have solid scriptural backings shud b discarded.Tests all spirits.Some prophesies are meant to spread fear,and fear itself its a sin(ask Job).In the presence of God there is Liberty&once u belong to Him,he lives in u.We shud b cautious not to b led by lust of d flesh.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Imagod(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm very conservative Christian but I know what you are saying is rubbish. Absolute banter. From this write up I have drawn two conclusions about you. First that you are naive, very in exposed!! And secondly you are either broke or extremely poor financially and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by linearity: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mrlouis: ...Coming to weavon and attachment, well permit me to say this.. A friend of mine once told me that ladies overseas sell their hairs and the hairs are collated . There is a probability that that hair is what makes up the attachment . Am not a female though, but regarding this,. And like i said , on a personal note.. Making use of weavon is more of worldliness.. Please dnt ask me why. Finally in all we do.. There should be moderation. Cos our God is not a God of confusion.. If u cant braid ur hair without rubber and all that.. Fine.. Have a nice day @ all cheesy

If your irk about attachment/weavon is because it might be a makeup of sold hair from someone else and therefore worldly....you also must be against blood transfusion, kidney transplant or any kind of medical intervention that uses parts from someone else.

If you come to look at it closely, you guys are the ones breading this confusion with no iota of scriptural backing....so next time cut out 'God is not a God confusion' part when all you are riding on are personal options void of any God's words or references.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=hotice01]I'm sooo sad that so may of us have chosen to enslave ourselves in the name of religion.Thank God I'm Born again.Even Jesus Christ wore d best cloths (John 19:23)&perfume,rode a brand new colt.

Is this what those Mega church charlatans told you ?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Elxandre(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its utterly pathetic that we have christians who are so shallow minded and daft.
Tell me, why do you use body cream on your skin? why cant you leave your natural skin?
you use hair cream right? can you give me any reason why you do? dont you think your hair would look better without that?

You would probably accept a versace shirt gift, but did you know versace's symbol is that medussa head?
And to top it off, you brought in medussa from greek mythology.
Do you know what myths are? are you sure medussa ever existed?

And we keep wondering why nigeria is third world country!!

Keep taking your opium till you get high to a level of no return!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.