Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts (37458 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Muslim Converts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
What's the meaning of this?

Last Bullet:

More to follow.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Anniettieufia(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg shift !
So salvation is now coming with money ,
And it is nigerian naira ?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by greggng: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Muslims re not materialistic but I hate the terorist amongst them
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Otono2(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg i wan convert to islam for only today. I need 10million naira or no deal.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by DecemberIV: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh boyy see promo!

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by ibkgab001: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm telling you those guys will pay there tithe and offering from the money given to them tommorrow @ st Mary catholic church maitiama abuja #ibo for Cash I hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by DCTrendy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Baba chinedu fall for well for hin compound,
Every1 was running around trying to rescue am

No so someone suggest, chinedu, go buy a rope come throw am reach ur papa.

No so them get a rope, chinedu shouted:

Papa follow this rope make we draw u up,

As the old ma dey follow the rope come, he lifted hin eyes and ask Chinedu, how much did u buy this rope? N500 papa, the boy replied!

What? this for 500? Abeg return am and go to mama kelechi she sells for N450! And the guy dey drown o.

Ibo man go convert for free? Yeye...

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Stylaay(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
If i was one of the converts i would institute legal proceedings against the originators of this false news.. Looking at the way some nigerian pentecostal churches are basterdizing christianity to achieve their selfish aims, the emphasis on materialism and not salvation. I advocate another name should be given to the religion they practice and not christianity cos their is nothing Christ like about thier mode and style of worship islam might just be an alternative he not for the wickedness some of its adherents are exhibiting

4 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
What about thousand of young Moslems that are living in abject poverty? The world needs to see Islam for what it is.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Knash2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Agrika: Mazi Mustapha Obinna Okoro..hehehe..i can just imagine
can't stop laffing grin
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Temismith(f): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Muslim ma D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find customers, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don begin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do altar call.grin
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by deols(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
I dont like this. It is unhealthy.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by udilson: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
I tink if we muslims change hw 2 behave in dis world pple will convert witout been calling us words such as terrorist
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by simpleseyi: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
ugoezeik: My Jesus is coming any moment from now, evil doer keep on doing, good man go on doing good. There is no other way to heaven except through Christ

If Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, what happens to those that came and left before Jesus like Moses, Abraham the friend of God, Elijah, Elisha, David, Solomon e.t.c., which way will they take?

5 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by deols(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
There have been genuine converts.

And these people probably didnt know that they would be paid b4 the conversion.

Whatever the case may be, they would be judged according to their intention.

5 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by elopee3000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Muslim people don enter one chance igbo person convert to muslim grin grin grin grin make una remember nzeribe grin

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by enujekorjoseph: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
They can always buy an Igbo man with money... Shame if it is true!
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by andyanders: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
kennyonthrone: If dis is true I wouldn't mind convertin 2 Islaam

Their conversion is not real. Any of those Igbo men that converted to Islam did so because of money. Those guys are not real because of the money involved, they can even kill their mother. I pray that they do not go back and start planing with their northern partners to have Boko base in the south east. I hope that is not their next plan.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
And they say: "None shall enter Paradise
unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those
are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your
proof if ye are truthful." Q(2:111)

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by honprof1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
ugoezeik: My Jesus is coming any moment from now, evil doer keep on doing, good man go on doing good. There is no other way to heaven except through Christ

Said ur Pastor ?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by andyanders: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

If Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, what happens to those that came and left before Jesus like Moses, Abraham the friend of God, Elijah, Elisha, David, Solomon e.t.c., which way will they take?
Jesus has been in existence before all these people you mentioned. Before He came in the flesh, He was in existence. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

10 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Shame On Islame n Muslames..

Ur 72 Verjeans await
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
What do they even mean by 'islamic calling in Igbo language? Are they under the impression that they'll be saying their incantations in Igbo?

Well its a merry xmas in advance for them. See hustling o.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by honprof1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

Good question... God bless u . The sensible one wouldn't be decieved
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by MomohLawal: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
sammiewayo: I guess these are desperate for start up capital ...

Jesus Christ alone of all men to history, has conquered man great enemy- death.
The founders of other religions are all dead and their tombs venerated, the tomb of Jesus Christ and his bodily resurrection from grave is the best proved fact of all history.
The fact that he alone could overcome death demonstrate that he alone has all power. He is the way, the truth and the life, no man comets unto the father expect thru him. Hallelujah

10 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Sunglow: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

This people you mentioned are ALREADY IN HEAVEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.