Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts (37459 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Muslim Converts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Thetruthsayer: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Thank God for showing them the light for straight path. Wish u all good and rightious deeds islam command us to do..........AMEEN[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Fadenitan(m): 4:47am On Nov 17, 2013
This is not a big deal,thousand do convert to christian every week without any money been given.Depends on whom u believe.It is writing dt we shall know d truth and d truth shall set us free.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by nwabumalyahoo: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2013
is Rocha & Kalu now Muslims?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Nov 17, 2013
fxx2: You convert for personal good and it is just natural to rejoice with a convert.

Muslims celebrates conversion because only a handful of persons do that. When you check on those converts, you will discover they were never serious with their former religion.

Strong members from Islam are daily moving to Christianity and there has never been a celebration in the Church, let alone the National Christian Center.

Christianity witnesses the likes of St Paul's conversion and you only get to hear about it in their deeds. They are working for their salvation and so do anybody else.

Besides, if you are true, you do not have to change from the religion you were born into. Every true religion has what it takes to make heaven.

After all, love is neither a Christian nor a Muslim.
@bold doesn't make any sense... undecided our fathers were born into paganism and today how many pagans do you see? Why did they left paganism faith?

Why are you all crying and pained over this na?

All the people shouting they were paid,
I can list many celebrities, clerics that converted to Islam.

Or are celebrities paid to convert? grin
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 5:37am On Nov 17, 2013
fxx2:

Cool your temper my dear. I am an Igbo and have lived among Muslims for many years.

My friendship with Muslims made me better/ stronger follower of Christ. I have never asked any of my Muslim friends to lose faith.

Whenever any of them admires my way of Christian life, I do not hesitate to let them understand values in Islam as well because I have read the Qur'an and other Islamic books pretty well.
And what did you understand in the Quran smiley
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by joshcj(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2013
grin now they are buying religion with money dnt wory when the cros onitsha bridge the will change to christians again hahahaha u cant buy buy religion
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by deols(f): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2013
isale_gan2:

It's not true. undecided

I hope so
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by kazola30: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2013
May GOD Almighty destroy all those who are planning to destroy HIS religion.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by debola23(f): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2013
People convert everyday in churches but you don't hear this much noise about it. Kini big deal? Meanwhile If na for church some Muslims convert to Christianity and it was aired . Its possible we don't even see the building the next day and the converts put to death by their people who accuse them of betrayal.
Its a free world sha, but na only God know who de truly worship am.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Audukaya: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2013
aaniagu: it is wrong biblical for a good xtain to support any terrorist trainee or organisation. Shame to okorocha and kalu. Were do they belong? Can ojukwu do dat?
kalu and rochas love peace but jealosy na him be your problem and who is ojukwu?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by GreatOlu1: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2013
obumsway: i must convert oooo.....pls where is the nearest place to convert for i need to build house for my father village na.....haaaa dis my igbo brothers fast pass person ooo

u won die? Very soon they go pay dem join bokoharam too....
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by abdulksani: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Becareful on what 2 post
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by francdec4(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Amaechi5(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2013
this is pure politics jare,not that they truly wanted to be converted cause is religion of peace or whatever.They got plans.Chai money money money
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Princeadedimeji: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2013
PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS,

MY NAME IS ALHAJI MUHAMMAD KABIR ORJIEGBULAM, ON RED CAP AND LONG GARMENT IN THIS PICTURE.
I AND ALHAJI IBRAHIM BIOBO NLOMIJE LED THE 18 PEOPLE THAT CONVERTED TO ISLAM ON FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2013, AT THE NATIONAL MOSQUE ABUJA.

I WANT TO PLEASE ASK U TO STOP THE RUMOR ABOUT CASH AWARD TO THE NEW CONVERTS.
NO BODY GAVE ANY OF THE NEW CONVERT, OR ME ANY MONEY.

ACCORDING TO ALHAJI IBRAHIM NLOMIJE, HE SAID THAT THE DONATION WAS GIVEN SOME MONTHS AGO TO AN ISLAMIC CENTRE IN OBINZE, IMO STATE.

THE CENTRE IS CALLED JUSTICE MAMMAN NASIR ISLAMIC CENTRE FOR PEACE AND RESEARCH, WHICH HE IS THE SECRETARY. [NLOMIJE].

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THIS CENTRE, AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE MONEY WAS GIVEN.
TRY TO READ WEEKEND LEADERSHIP TODAY 17TH OF NOVEMBER 2013. FOR MORE INFORMATION.
kennyonthrone: If dis is true I wouldn't mind convertin 2 Islaam

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Amaechi5(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2013
hope they don't get brainwashed before we start hearing huge sounds & casualities in southeast
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by maimunat: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2013
haka_nai: LOL!!!! See how journalist can mislead people.Here they say money was thrown at converts.I was in the Mosque and observed the event. The money went to the Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research (missionary work). So to suggest that it was meant for the converts is rather silly and intent on making the converts look materialistic.The donations was meant for the NGO to continue its preaching activities.Other worshipers were also advice to try and preach the message.Some said they converted because of the way Muslims behave.The Imam also use this to highlight why we should be exemplary in our day to day dealings and actions.
They had there different reasons and views as to why they choose to convert. Non mentioned material or worldly pursuit.We have to give them the benefit of doubt and they were not all Igbos. Some were from the ND and SW.Contrary to the report it was the National Mosque chief Imam who received them.
NAIJA Journalist !!!! na today i know say they can so lie or change facts.
You see, muslims do not have anything except Allah. Let them keep manipulating the truth. Allah is there to complete his Way Himself.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by wallmosh: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Vanityupnvanity: the didn't convert for anything but for the huge amount given to them.

at least they can now expand their businesses to a certain extend.

mean while, wish them peaceful living in their new religion IN JESUS NAME

Only Allah guide those He wishes irrespective of their tribe and stigma attached to them.

May Allah guide you to His path. Amin.
Regards to your families and friends
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Princeadedimeji: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2013
THIS THREAD IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Leadn(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Just read about it on www.xtremegists.com/kalu-rochas-wamakko-yuguda-shower-cash-on-new-igbo-muslim-converts/
I believe they were paid to convert.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by PedroAmada(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
Politics!!! Ahahahaha ibo people and money, anyway its all a big lie but the post is comic
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by PedroAmada(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Princeadedimeji: PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS,

MY NAME IS ALHAJI MUHAMMAD KABIR ORJIEGBULAM, ON RED CAP AND LONG GARMENT IN THIS PICTURE.
I AND ALHAJI IBRAHIM BIOBO NLOMIJE LED THE 18 PEOPLE THAT CONVERTED TO ISLAM ON FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2013, AT THE NATIONAL MOSQUE ABUJA.

I WANT TO PLEASE ASK U TO STOP THE RUMOR ABOUT CASH AWARD TO THE NEW CONVERTS.
NO BODY GAVE ANY OF THE NEW CONVERT, OR ME ANY MONEY.

ACCORDING TO ALHAJI IBRAHIM NLOMIJE, HE SAID THAT THE DONATION WAS GIVEN SOME MONTHS AGO TO AN ISLAMIC CENTRE IN OBINZE, IMO STATE.

THE CENTRE IS CALLED JUSTICE MAMMAN NASIR ISLAMIC CENTRE FOR PEACE AND RESEARCH, WHICH HE IS THE SECRETARY. [NLOMIJE].

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THIS CENTRE, AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE MONEY WAS GIVEN.
TRY TO READ WEEKEND LEADERSHIP TODAY 17TH OF NOVEMBER 2013. FOR MORE INFORMATION.
. WHEN DID YOU GO TO HAJJ THAT YOU ARE NOW ALHAJI? LYING big liar
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by kolamilan(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2013
do we have any proof/evidence to backup this claim? I know that the money aspect is a repackage rumour.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2013
lastpage: If Christians Convert to Islam => Plenti-Plenti MONEY! Jesus sef No-Shaking! wink grin grin

If Muslim Converts to Christian => He is an INFIDEL, FATWA straight and she/he gets BEHEADED Publicly! shocked shocked

This is not fair naa?

[size=14pt]Let every man be free to exercise his right to freedom of worship and religious association,..... ANYWHERE in Nigeria![/size] kiss kiss

Lastpage!
The Quran clearly said "let there be no compulsion in religion"

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

Where are you guys reading LIES from? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.