Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts (37461 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / If 72 Virgins Are Giving To Muslim Men In Paradise(????)..whats For The Women? / Muslim Converts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Sunglow: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
honprof1:

Said ur Pastor ?
Said GOD!
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Orikinla:

Poor knowledge of English grammar is your problem, Olodo.
Oga Ade...se oyinbo gbo yoruba ni....

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Instead Of u to go to school u chose Ile kewu to clog ur already dull brain..
professor know all,,don't compare Islamic knowledge to ordinary western education d day u died it'll b vanity.....

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by oobim(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hahaha
Igbo man convert to islam for no financial gain? Mbanu!
These are smart guys who would rather risk their lives for millions of naira, than risk them for 10k(like my bros dem frm Osun state)

Aint nobody buying my soul! My SOUL is Christs'
Nothing in this fvcked up world would make me leave Christianity;Christ in us, d hope of glory.

6 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Mamacita007(f): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Phoenix619: Tobechi Ukah, now Abdullahi Ukah.

grin grin... Tobe? Maka ego?
Biko jiri nwayo.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Sunglow: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
honprof1:

Good question... God bless u . The sensible one wouldn't be decieved
Did you just mention GOD?Surely that means you believe in him,then take up your bible and study(mind you,I didn't say read the bible but STUDY) to see the truth for yourself.....for you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you Free. Don't be deceived those old testament righteous folks knew about the Christ and even though Christ didn't come in their time BUT when Christ was raised from the dead He took ALL of them to HEAVEN!

4 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by ommo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
AB$I:
If a Yoruba man converts to islam he will do it out of genuine conviction and will hardly or forcefully take any kind of compensation for such. But ibos are just disgraceful. For a penny he will sell his soul and his mother's to SATAN

Do you have to be so insulting and ethnocentric in your view? Does everything have to be Ibos vs Yorubas? Did you noticed in the malicious article that they were all not Ibos, the was a Yoruba and Akwa Ibom also. Wake up and GROW up the world is not waiting for YOU.

Its funny how people quickly jump into conclusion, i don't believe this information (news). Anyone reasonable person will know that this journalist is being puckish and mischievous with this misrepresentation of facts. This is one very poor journalism, its journalist like this who take advantage of freedom of speech to misinform people that have made countries like Kenya want to regulate free press.

The question any discerning person[b][/b] should ask is " what is the money for?" to thank them for coming to Islam and encourage them to stay in Islam or what ? How do they monitor these people they have given the money to make sure that they do not go back to their former religion? If monetary reward is the motivation for reverting to Islam, then everybody can claim he or she is reverting or converting take the money and then travel and go back to his religion.

haka_nai(m): Quote Post

LOL!!!! See how journalist can mislead people.Here they say money was thrown at converts.I was in the Mosque and observed the event. The money went to the Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research (missionary work). So to suggest that it was meant for the converts is rather silly and intent on making the converts look materialistic.The donations was meant for the NGO to continue its preaching activities.Other worshipers were also advice to try and preach the message.Some said they converted because of the way Muslims behave.The Imam also use this to highlight why we should be exemplary in our day to day dealings and actions.
They had there different reasons and views as to why they choose to convert. Non mentioned material or worldly pursuit.We have to give them the benefit of doubt and they were not all Igbos. Some were from the ND and SW.Contrary to the report it was the National Mosque chief Imam who received them.
NAIJA Journalist !!!! na today i know say they can so lie or change facts.
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Thank God someone has come to expose the lie. The money was meant for the NGO to carry on with their charity work.

Some people will now stoop so low to even insult the whole tribe for that matter. A well brought up person shows it always, even when his not being seen. He will not stand behind a computer and insult others not to talk of a whole tribe.

Come on Nigerians lets learn to always scrutinize information before we jump into conclusion. [b]Thanks to computer and internet, myopic and educated illiterates who are hungry for recognition will vent their frustration on the internet
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
I don't believe in religion any way but the OP altered the content for political purposes and in that process made it seem like money was given to the converts. I advice every Nairalander to always click on any link before making comments.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by omajali2003(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Surely the end of time
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by oobim(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
simpleseyi:

If Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven, what happens to those that came and left before Jesus like Moses, Abraham the friend of God, Elijah, Elisha, David, Solomon e.t.c., which way will they take?
They are in heaven. Even some of our grand parents who never heard about Jesus will make heaven, but those who heard and refused to accept Him are at risk
God will judge each and everyone according to their knowledge.

#I personally think anyone could make heaven .believe in God n live right

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Ngokafor(f): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
lol!...na so!....
....but this Rochas of a man is something else honestly..
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by immortaliceberg(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
am PROUD to be a CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by oskion(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gimme 60billion nd I wud nt lose myfaith to anoda
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Lukatarule(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
yibomustgo: imagine him saying that islam is truthful gosh! Becuase he has seen millions. Hell is enlarging for their sake

This is not new. You all have to see Ibos converting to Islam during Abacha regime because of one favor and another. Ibos wearing Hausa clothings with hat to match.This used to happen on Fridays in Abuja. One of my Ibo friends from Imo State back then changed his name from John Eboh to Alli Eboh. A lot of Ibos did this and got a lot of favors from hausas in the early 90s when Abuja was empty and looking for people to live there. A lot of Ibos got land almost for nothing in places like Maitama, Asokoro, Kado, Garki, Apo and so on. When I got to Abuja in the middle of 90s, Ibos were more than any other ethnics there. Ibos dominate Abuja today because of their foresight and willingness to do anything to make money. They got there first while everyone else dithering to move to "empty land".
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by born2boink(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Where are they doing convert, if I don't convert for just 2 million, no bi my mama born me.... Even if na anti christ tin, ithe money na him I need oooo.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by eleojo23: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sagytarius: Knee dey pain me for knee-down wen I dey knee-down for church, I wan com Aggravate am with knacking head on the floor. No way.

Come, mod I nor post anything offensive o.
knacking head for floor? lol!
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abagworo: I don't believe in religion any way but the OP altered the content for political purposes and in that process made it seem like money was given to the converts. I advice every Nairalander to always click on any link before making comments.

Excuse me, how's my op altered from the original link?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by gossipmama(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: If You are Proud To be A True Muslim Click like..
Nigellus_Hosan: If You are Proud To be A True Muslim Click like..
. And you got only 2 likes? Does that mean others are not proud and true Muslims? I laugh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Temismith: Muslim ma D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find customers, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don begin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do altar call.grin
how much did you buy ur bb touch1
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Ezemust: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
haka_nai: LOL!!!! See how journalist can mislead people.Here they say money was thrown at converts.I was in the Mosque and observed the event. The money went to the Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research (missionary work). So to suggest that it was meant for the converts is rather silly and intent on making the converts look materialistic.The donations was meant for the NGO to continue its preaching activities.Other worshipers were also advice to try and preach the message.Some said they converted because of the way Muslims behave.The Imam also use this to highlight why we should be exemplary in our day to day dealings and actions.
They had there different reasons and views as to why they choose to convert. Non mentioned material or worldly pursuit.We have to give them the benefit of doubt and they were not all Igbos. Some were from the ND and SW.Contrary to the report it was the National Mosque chief Imam who received them.
NAIJA Journalist !!!! na today i know say they can so lie or change facts.
sharap mý friend.mý biz partner change his name 2 ibrahim eze and nw he is a big man in kano.na free?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by kolamilan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
ibo re owo re.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
the comments for the most part cheapen the 'individual' if not collective conscience of the igbo people. i wonder if this was the collective reaction of the igbo animists about a century ago, when the new christian religion was in the same infancy state that islam is presently is? if the muslims are giving monies to the reverts and the christians about a century ago did not give any to the converts, Islam has owns again demonstrated its goodly quality of appreciation.

after all islam in nigeria is not invading igboland with gun in one hand and Quran in another as the christians did.

i pray the reversion is more rapid and those left outside of islam will see themselves as minority. Amin Yaa Allah.

by the way, igbos like any other ethnicity see good and go to it. InshaAllah the igbos will abandon christianity as the abandoned paganism. Amin Yaa Rahman.

And we know igbos in and out of nigeia who accept islam without any other reason except they are convinced it is ordained as commandment as the way to worship the Creator.

i am happy for the new reverts. may Allah protect their hearts.

this is evidence of Surah Nasr; 110. people are 'trooping' into Islam. mashaAllah.

3 Likes

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
andyanders:
Jesus has been in existence before all these people you mentioned. Before He came in the flesh, He was in existence. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.
And was there christianity before Jesus came? Was christianity from Jesus or paul?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Momoh Lawal:

Jesus Christ alone of all men to history, has conquered man great enemy- death.
The founders of other religions are all dead and their tombs venerated, the tomb of Jesus Christ and his bodily resurrection from grave is the best proved fact of all history.
The fact that he alone could overcome death demonstrate that he alone has all power. He is the way, the truth and the life, no man comets unto the father expect thru him. Hallelujah
Jesus was never the founder of christianity...you can quote out where Jesus called his followers christians?

The people before Jesus never pray in his name.

Elijah and Enoch didn't die they went to heaven in flesh so also Jesus...are they not ALL great?
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by tintingz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sunglow: Did you just mention GOD?Surely that means you believe in him,then take up your bible and study(mind you,I didn't say read the bible but STUDY) to see the truth for yourself.....for you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you Free. Don't be deceived those old testament righteous folks knew about the Christ and even though Christ didn't come in their time BUT when Christ was raised from the dead He took ALL of them to HEAVEN!
Have you STUDY the bible yourself? undecided
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by danjalingo: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Slizbeat: Good to know.

May Almighty God help them to see reasons to believe in him once again. He is always ready to receive you when you call on his name.

All these i ask through Christ our lord.....Amen.
I don't know why they want Igbos to be Moslems by all means, they are always ready to offer them money or material things just to convert to Islam while other tribes are not even noticed even when they convert voluntarily.
Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by sakaguchi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
One naijeriya

1 Like

Re: Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts by danjalingo: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
tintingz: And was there christianity before Jesus came? Was christianity from Jesus or paul?
what do you understand to be 'Christianity'? they are those that follow and behave like him. so could he have followed himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curious About Islam,facts About Islam. / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.