Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election (46846 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by gratiaeo(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2013
smileoly: it is almost impossible in Nigeria to win in an election involving the incumbent party except tribunal enters the equation. So nothing extra-ordinary is happening until we deal with corruption in INEC and Nigeria Police.
You are either hypocrisy, liar or uninformed. Osun, Ogun, Imo, Adamawa, to mention the list once defeated the incumbent governor, so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by paschalndidi(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2013
It was obvious from the beginning that apga will win. Ngige was a good candidate but he joined a wrong party. Apc winning in Anambra is like saying apga will win gov election in lagos which we know its not possible. Apart from that, he also had issues with the traditional rulers. As for pdp, they spent greater part of their time in court instead convincing people through campaigns. One thing that is clear is that somebody must go to court to challenge election.

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by SU37fighter: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Who're those saying the election was rigged?
Why was the election not rigged in lagos,oyo,and imo states that APC won?
Sore losers.

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by iykc2012(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Keep dreaming. I told you, didn't I?

Ntoooooooooooo!!! tongue tongue

APGAAAAAA for life! Oh sorry I think say na Champions League anyway APGA is BARCA, APC AC MILAN, PDP CELTIC, Others go and sit Down! Is very clear let the COCK keep Crowiiiiiiiiiiiing. Kokoronkooooooooo! All the way from Eastern Heart-Land Owerri! Rochas abeg Zere onwe gi ooooo don't bite the finger that fed Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ .
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by abouzaid: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2013
paschal ndidi: It was obvious from the beginning that apga will win. Ngige was a good candidate but he joined a wrong party. Apc winning in Anambra is like saying apga will win gov election in lagos which we know its not possible. Apart from that, he also had issues with the traditional rulers. As for pdp, they spent greater part of their time in court instead convincing people through campaigns. One thing that is clear is that somebody must go to court to challenge election.
apga will likely present a formidable yoruba candidate in the next governorship election in lagos state and count on the strength of the igbo population to tip things in their favor. Apc messed with the wrong guys.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by franksunny(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Well, half bread is better than chin chin. Thank God is not PDP in the lead cos they have distroyed this nation. am in for APC though
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by thewarrior72: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are either hypocrisy, liar or uninformed. Osun, Ogun, Imo, Adamawa, to mention the list once defeated the incumbent governor, so what's your point?
The same Anambra suffered thesame fate under Mbadinuju chimaraoke
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by osymerga(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2013
I think this may be the begining of Ngige political downfall.Because from what i am hearing now,there is already a grand plan to make him loss the senate seat if he may choose to recontest again.Many political bigwigs (both PDP and APGA) in the state do not trust and like him.And the party he join is equally not helping matters.As a matter of fact,they have already starting to kill Ngige political career in the state,and they have already started with the guber election as a test.Many top politicians in the state are not comfortable with his nature.Got this infor from a member of the House of Rep.

6 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by asha80(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
osymerga: I think this may be the begining of Ngige political downfall.Because from what i am hearing now,there is already a grand plan to make him loss the senate seat if he may choose to recontest again.Many political bigwigs (both PDP and APGA) in the state do not trust and like him.And the party he join is equally not helping matters.As a matter of fact,they have already starting to kill Ngige political career in the state,and they have already started with the guber election as a test.Many top politicians in the state are not comfortable with his nature.Got this infor from a member of the House of Rep.
are u saying that the story apga is leading is true?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by francisbiz: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo: EARLY LEAD
NGIGE IS LEADING IN FOLLOWING POLLING CENTER
Oshodi
Igandu
Okota
Oshogbo
Ibadan
Ife
Ore
Sagamu
Ijabude
Ajajunle
Lagos Island
[/b]
[b]Idumota

Orire
Agoo
Ojo
Alaba lago
Ikeja
Osun
Ekiti
INEC announce the result sharp sharp no time
Up APC!!!!!!!!
Up Bloom!!!!!
I had always said it loud that NGIGE GOT HIMSELF INTO THE IGBO HATE-LIST,
BY COMMENTING IN FAVOUR OF FASHOLA IN THE DEPORTATION OF THE IGBOS FROM LAGOS.
HE ALSO BECAME TOO DESPERATE, IN FACT EVERYTHING PLAYED AGAINST HIM, i KNEW HE WAS NEVER GONNA WIN.
FOR FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE TO SHINE, WE SHOULD CONGRATULATE PETER OBI AND APGA FOR GIVEN A SENSE O BELONGING TO A DEPRIVED ANAMBRA NORTH.
THIS WAS HIS LAST WISH.
WATCH OUT FOR THE DEFEAT OF THE ANOTHER DESPERATE POLITICIAN - ROCHAS

2 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
Your english teacher did a bad job amigo

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by bokoarerams: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2013
For u to tink dat u are the first to comment when are 25th u desearve to be given 25 lashes of koboko and taken to a river for a special bath dat will clear ur head and ur eyes.
dj Skukie: If he finally becomes d winner @d end. Goodluck 2 him. Hope is free nd fair sha koz APC re rumbling abt disenfranchise. 1st 2 comment, am glad 4 d 1st tym
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ikweremilitant: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2013
yibomustgo: Liars! How many Local Government are there in Anambra State?
hahahahahaha my belle o.pele o my broda maybe apc wil win nxt tyme

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Don Demu:
Your english teacher did a bad job amigo
Fool! Is that all you can say?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Itoroetti(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2013
mannyiyke: I had earlier said dat i wld not comment but from d look of things, i'm not happy at all. Nigerians, when are we going to get it right?

Get what right?is it by voting ngige,tinubu's house boy?
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by sleekp1: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2013
APC go cry taya!
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2013
gboss4sure: smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Ngige and APC doesn't understand the times we are in..
may the lord of english forgive u.

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2013
80% of anambra voters knows that ngige is the best man for the job, 96% didn't vote him cause of clannish reason FACT. And some people complain the region is backward, selling votes for as little as 1k speak volume about the poverty this peeps are contending with.

5 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Proxytalk: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2013
So all those results i was getting from nairaland are all fake? Thank God ooo! i can now sleep well
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ocelot2006(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: Nonsense report! Which one are to believe now? One newspaper says PDP is leading, another one says APGA is leading.. And yet the other one says APC. Anyway, APC all the fuqing way! We don win already *pops champagne with Ngige*

Pop the champagne. You'll need the alcohol to drown your sorrows 'cos of your loss.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2013
paschal ndidi: It was obvious from the beginning that apga will win. Ngige was a good candidate but he joined a wrong party. Apc winning in Anambra is like saying apga will win gov election in lagos which we know its not possible. Apart from that, he also had issues with the traditional rulers. As for pdp, they spent greater part of their time in court instead convincing people through campaigns. One thing that is clear is that somebody must go to court to challenge election.
Even if Ngige won he would still find a reason to go to court that's his MO
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
may the lord of english forgive u.

Mr English Teacher, How much have you made from speaking English

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun: 80% of anambra voters knows that ngige is the best man for the job, 96% didn't vote him cause of clannish reason FACT. And some people complain the region is backward, selling votes for as little as 1k speak volume about the poverty this peeps are contending with.
so you joined today just to come and vomit this your bed belly rubbish, we are so backwards but you came to comment and even change your moniker in shame of ApC loss, this election was watched by you and the whole country, I never seen such a highly anticipated state election before like this, it was a great eye opener to see how we are so important to others in the country that they watch The Light of The Nation election like World Cup. kiss

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by guonno: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: APC dogs are already crying.

How can APC inflat the result of 2 LGAs when APGA has already won 16 out of 21 LGAs?

There is every reason for APGA to kick off jubilation as they are leading with very wide margin..
These apc people surprise me. Is it apc that collates? So how can they inflate the figures? Figure inflation can only favour apc if INEC in anambra state work with them(apc), and we know its not possible.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo: EARLY LEAD
NGIGE IS LEADING IN FOLLOWING POLLING CENTER
Oshodi
Igandu
Okota
Oshogbo
Ibadan
Ife
Ore
Sagamu
Ijabude
Ajajunle
Lagos Island
Idumota
Orire
Agoo
Ojo
Alaba lago
Ikeja
Osun
Ekiti
INEC announce the result sharp sharp no time
Up APC!!!!!!!!
Up Bloom!!!!!
bahaaa LWKM u forgot Imo Nna the moon has eclipsed grin
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by ibnakogun: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: so you joined today just to come and vomit this your bed belly rubbish, we are so backwards but you came to comment and even change your moniker in shame of ApC loss, this election was watched by you and the whole country, I never seen such a highly anticipated state election before like this, it was a great eye opener to see how we are so important to others in the country that they watch The Light of The Nation election like World Cup. kiss

Get over it babes, it is a Nigerian election and every Nigerian is entitled to monitor the election. Couple the fact that everyone sees this election as a precursor to what will happen in 2015. So about my moniker i don't have any explanation for you. And please why are you still using a moniker that is about a failed dream and aspiration.
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Decleard Winner. Areas he won heavily include:
Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000
clap for Ngige grin grin grin
my stomach ooo hahaha Nairaland 500,000 facebook 10 million Okija Shrine grin grin Nwanna ur 2 much
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Kumalayer(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Ngige wont win,d igbo's are too gulible for him to win,i cant just imagine a situation where voters' card are sold for 2 thousands naira,i thought it was only in d north dat poverty reigns,i never knew it reign in Anambra to,ride on Apga you get the money to spend on voters card......i dont see Nigeria moving foward with people selling voters card like bean cake(AKARA)
Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Ngokafor(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Decleard Winner. Areas he won heavily include:
Adamawa- 45000
zamfara- 60,000
Jigawa- 40,000
Ekiti- 10,000
Osun-25,000
Ogun- 27,000
Lagos-100,000
facebook- 10m
Nairaland - 500,000
Okija shrine - 70,000
Anambra- 00,000
clap for Ngige grin grin grin

Lolzz!...indeed a 'massive' round of applause for him..

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by biafranqueen: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2013
ibn akogun:

Get over it babes, it is a Nigerian election and every Nigerian is entitled to monitor the election. Couple the fact that everyone sees this election as a precursor to what will happen in 2015. So about my moniker i don't have any explanation for you. And please why are you still using a moniker that is about a failed dream and aspiration.
My Dear no need to hide like you shame finish you well well I Am and always will be the Queen of Biafra , if the dream had failed then APC would have won if the dream had failed we would not be so important that all of the West tried they best but failed the quest so keep yabbing Biafra is an ideology that inspires the whole nation wink

1 Like

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by Sard(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2013
I wonder why some yorubas carry Anambra matter for head all in the name of supporting APC . There's nothing to gain in APC winning or loosing. Make una face una problem first before helping others.

4 Likes

Re: APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election by tutaboi(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige shouldn't be complaining and try to comprehend the meaning of politics............(I'm neutral shaa)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.