Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43480 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
boniflex: typical whoruba hypocrite.
you see what am saying ,without knowing me quoted me and you called me a LovePeddler just because i belong to a different ethin group other than yours, when will rise above mediocrity ,i really pity us. Martin luther king fought for the freedom of blacks from the oppression of the white and yet we are in the same country ,yet you prejudice against me just because am from a different ethnic group.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
boniflex: typical whoruba hypocrite.
our leaders are not the major problem of this country but we the followers ,we have refused to change our mentality ,we have tolled the line of religious and ethnic trait and forgotten the road of merit.
IF YOU MERIT IT YOU DESERVE IT I DON'T CARE WHAT TRIBE YOU AFFILIATE WITH ,I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN ,MUSLIM , ATHEIST ,I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE WHITE ,BLACK ,HISPANIC .ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOUR ABILITY TO DO THE JOB ON GROUND.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: exactly what it is! The stupidity got no boundaries.

I pity them, after they will start shouting on NL, that their governor is not performing.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Longeria(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pipsland78:

Are you saying in a state of over 5million inhabitants, only about 15,000 voted?
And we call this democracy?
It's for Ekwusigo LGA only.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by khattab02: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

I pity them, after they will start shouting on NL, that their governor is not performing.
Haha..lol..
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
JaaizTech:
it makes me wanna weep for them.It is unbelievable some of the comments one reads here!. They are not even discussing developmental issues or who promises a better program Or even the achievements of yhe past governor It is so sad. I don't really know much about the candidates, but when i read comments dissing Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, i begin to wonder if they are also contesting for the election!

leave them, na them go suffer am
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by tomzman: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
ocelot2006:

I'm afraid it goes both ways cos the current APC clearly consist of 2 major regional parties (AD and CPC) that voted on tribal and religious lines in the last national elections. The only true national party is the PDP.
Don't get it twisted. SW is wiser than that. We didn't vote based on tribe or religion. Remember that at the state level, we didn't vote for pdp because we were tired of them. The same SW later turned their backs on ACN and others and decided to vote for pdp at the national level because of Jonathan. What does that tell you?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Iykeponti(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Elueme: Beremmmmm!!!!!!!!, my friend. Can see you are still very active on NL. Your faith can move mountain to believe ngigie will win Anambra under APC. Maybe after solar eclipse, not yet not soon.
haha gamoto pusty!! I wrote& laughing in Greek langs grin.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him.....Is that not stupidity in the highest level?
When you say they refused to vote for him because of party, are you using Nairaland as your case study or you're using Anambra? And if they truly love him, he'd have won in the election that brought Peter Obi to power the second time. And like I said earlier, despite the party he was in, they voted him in to become a senator so the grounds of party doesn't count here....
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by ddude: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
The way people personalise issues here make you think what their interests are. No critical analysis of issues-just throwing of tantrums/taunts. Nawa 4 all these kids/abi adult kids
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by tomzman: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

A ra.t like you wont count when we ibos decide to go for it.
Urch.ins like you made ibos vote against Ngige. If large mouths like you werent everywhere annoying us, we might have given him a chance. He should blame you and your likes tjat doesnt know tjeir borders. Mofo!
Since you found it hard to make a post devoid of insults, I would not dignify you by trading words with you.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Iykeponti(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Apc nd Ngige think say Anambra pple r from Masai land :c
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by mystical10: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
tomzman: From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.
apga dn win any vote in SW in ur life b4 even common councilor but AC , ACN dn win in SE. Even yoruba man cant even build huz in SE tribalism to core ppl.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by victor2020(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who knows how ngige face is like right now, O ga dika ihu oke Mkpi, lolzzzz ..... APGA is our choice nd victory is sure! Forward ever and Backward never....grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
JaaizTech:
it makes me wanna weep for them.It is unbelievable some of the comments one reads here!. They are not even discussing developmental issues or who promises a better program Or even the achievements of yhe past governor It is so sad. I don't really know much about the candidates, but when i read comments dissing Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, i begin to wonder if they are also contesting for the election!
Did you watch the debate? If you did, did Ngige make sense to you if we're to go by the bolded above? Like I said earlier, if I were to vote based on manifesto, I'd have gone for Ifeanyi Uba cos he made more sense than Ngige. Imagine being asked a question and you're quoting the bible saying "your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing". Asked about manifesto and he said he doesn't need one. Does it make sense to you if we're to go by the bolded above? Siting VIP toilets and boreholes as projects that he has carried out. As for the achievement of the past governor, there are numerous threads here on Nairaland that has discussed that. Maybe it's cos Peter didn't focus mainly on the capital, that is why y'all are thinking he didn't do anything. I'm not an APGA supporter neither do I like Peter but I'm only trying to show y'all that the person you guys so badly want to win doesn't have anything to offer but is always making reference to past things he did and always talking about experience in government instead of carrying the people along on the projects you intend to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: My nebor,an Anambra man,hates ngige and calls him a sweet tongued tout!
Don't forget his past with the ubas!
So speak for yourself and leave Anambarians alone!
I trust PDP they will bring out some1 that will floor okorocha in the next election!
Get ready.......
RIP APC!

APGA will produce another Governor of IMo State. Rochas is a finished man. He is scaler quantiy, no magnitude no direction. He has shot himself on the leg. For that APC he joined, I know Imo people will through him out.
IF APC could not win election in Ondo SW I wonder the magic they think they can do SE

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by bluerange(f): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Iykeponti: Apc nd Ngige think say Anambra pple r from Masai land :c
Bros, wetin Masai people do you na? l dey chop from dem o!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Antivirus92(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
In apga we trust!. No recycling of leaders!. Freeglobe,berem,abagworo, rat poison is very cheap!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Beync(f): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Feraz: Did you watch the debate? If you did, did Ngige make sense to you if we're to go by the bolded above? Like I said earlier, if I were to vote based on manifesto, I'd have gone for Ifeanyi Uba cos he made more sense than Ngige. Imagine being asked a question and you're quoting the bible saying "your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing". Asked about manifesto and he said he doesn't need one. Does it make sense to you if we're to go by the bolded above? Siting VIP toilets and boreholes as projects that he has carried out. As for the achievement of the past governor, there are numerous threads here on Nairaland that has discussed that. Maybe it's cos Peter didn't focus mainly on the capital, that is why y'all are thinking he didn't do anything. I'm not an APGA supporter neither do I like Peter but I'm only trying to show y'all that the person you guys so badly want to win doesn't have anything to offer but is always making reference to past things he did and always talking about experience in government instead of carrying the people along on the projects you intend to offer.
you can say that again
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Antivirus92: In apga we trust!. No recycling of leaders!. Freeglobe,berem,abagworo, rat poison is very cheap!
But you'll still end up fleeing to Lagos.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
mystical10: apga dn win any vote in SW in ur life b4 even common councilor but AC , ACN dn win in SE. Even yoruba man cant even build huz in SE tribalism to core ppl.
That is what I'm saying. Did they go to the South-East and were chased back by the people resident there? Did they put up structures there and it was torn down by the people there? Have they lived or pitched their tents there and were treated as people that aren't worthy of being called humans instead of Nigerians? Most of them haven't crossed the Niger river yet they say we're backward because their candidate they so want to win didn't win even when official results haven't been released. They use the Igbo tribalists on Nairaland to judge the South-East when most haven't experienced any wicked thing there. Ngige won the senatorial seat despite him being in another party and people knowing what transpired back in 2003 yet they say Anambranians vote party. This same party they allowed grow into what it is today. When we talk, we should talk objectively.

Pls, we should focus on the topic at hand and not drag other states into this discussion. The issue is about Anambra. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tadon200:
our leaders are not the major problem of this country but we the followers ,we have refused to change our mentality ,we have tolled the line of religious and ethnic trait and forgotten the road of merit.
IF YOU MERIT IT YOU DESERVE IT I DON'T CARE WHAT TRIBE YOU AFFILIATE WITH ,I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN ,MUSLIM , ATHEIST ,I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE WHITE ,BLACK ,HISPANIC .ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOUR ABILITY TO DO THE JOB ON GROUND.
hmm i wish our northern born to rule would speak and reason like you. Rather unfortunately the opposite is the case out to dominate and abuse the rest. Fact
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by meforyou1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Next imo gubernatorial election, I will personally take a leave of absence. And go to owerri and ensure we kick out mallam okorocha of agfanistan out of our govt house before he introduces sharia law in my dear state.

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Mekanze: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
South east politics is different from south west, Ngige is a good man but in bad party.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Emyben(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Feraz: That is what I'm saying. Did they go to the South-East and were chased back by the people resident there? Did they put up structures there and it was torn down by the people there? Have they lived or pitched their tents there and were treated as people that aren't worthy of being called humans instead of Nigerians? Most of them haven't crossed the Niger river yet they say we're backward because their candidate they so want to win didn't win even when official results haven't been released. They use the Igbo tribalists on Nairaland to judge the South-East when most haven't experienced any wicked thing there. Ngige won the senatorial seat despite him being in another party and people knowing what transpired back in 2003 yet they say Anambranians vote party. This same party they allowed grow into what it is today. When we talk, we should talk objectively.

Pls, we should focus on the topic at hand and not drag other states into this discussion. The issue is about Anambra. Thank
Bro,its just so certain that their eyes are soo blind to the affairs of the east. They expect Peter Obi to set up a commitee that will go to Osun state or any SW state and appoint a councillor,house member or a LG chairman. They forget that you become those stuffs wen u contest and win. Smh tho

you.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by phreakabit(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
victor2020: Who knows how ngige face is like right now,[size=18pt] O ga dika ihu oke Mkpi[/size], lolzzzz ..... APGA is our choice nd victory is sure! Forward ever and Backward never....grin grin grin
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Antivirus92(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingoflag: But you'll still end up fleeing to Lagos.
anambra is my home and i am proud of her. She is better than lagos.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Isahalbash(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Well na their luck, your father wasnt lucky, LOL.....I thought you northern peeps like apc, but why are u against them

Mayb she has hatred 4 d hausa/fulani muslims in north....

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Jman06(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thank you my beloved people Anambra for making me happy on Nairaland 2day! #clearsthroat# Where are the APC e-warriors? Oya! Kneel down all of you and receive 24 strokes of the e-cane.whatever made you folks think that APC would win a state in the SE? Up Obiano! Up APGA!! Up Anambra!!! Up Up Anaigbo!!!!cheesy
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yea you are but Anambarians lead now. Check records and for that reason their children were given the highest cut off score before they gain admission into the federal school followed by Abia then Ekiti!

No yab me o! I know say taraba was among the lowest (2/200) grin
truelove.com:

Lol, Imolites are educated. An imolite doesnt vote based on party.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have hatred for terrorists like you who call northern christians infidels!
Sai pdp! After all Atiku,ibb are they not muslims and in pdp?

Isahalbash:

Mayb she has hatred 4 d hausa/fulani muslims in north....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.