Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43496 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: Sharrap!
Go and enjoy the millions the alhajis gave you,when the money finishes you jump back to christianity tongue
Sai PDP!

Remember your using the free 5mb , don't run to me when it finish. cos i wont give u my share of the millions alhaji gave me...LOL
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
gratiaeo:
He rigged the election with his thugs

Your on point
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
odua son: You mean ibo lagosians are going to vote out APC come 2015
You must be having a very good laugh with this ludicrious statement.
Your votes are inconsequential and irrelevant when it comes to determining who will be the next governor of lagos
Dont pee yet. When we get to the bridge, your name's gon be sorry. What made your block head ever think that NGIGE will win in Anambra state with yoruba support. We love him yes, but with type behind him NO NO NON & nothing but Nooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by meforyou1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Now otunba babatunde ngige will know that he can never become gov of anambra state. First peter obi beat him black and blue. Now willie has beaten him blue and red. He can go to world court if he wants. No court can reverse the wishes of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
My nebor,an Anambra man,hates ngige and calls him a sweet tongued tout!
Don't forget his past with the ubas!
So speak for yourself and leave Anambarians alone!
I trust PDP they will bring out some1 that will floor okorocha in the next election!
Get ready.......
RIP APC!

truelove.com:

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him.....Is that not stupidity in the highest level?

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by boniflex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
and who told u we need the help of the Yorubas who can never be trusted in realizing our dream... Yoruba are never to be trusted, I will never forget the way they sabotaged Ndi Igbo during the civil war... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by igbosarejews(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Asabeq]I am from the north! But a proud catholic kiss
Your people converted to Islam because of money meanwhile when my dad left Islam,the only thing the church gave him was a bible,rosary and wonderful welcome song! grin
Thou the Irish missionary priest then in kano invited he and my mum for dinner!

* angry imagine and your people got millions for converting to Islam while that irish man gave my father turkey leg .I dey vex! angry*

Well well I am from Taraba state!

[/quote. even do he wasn't given anything,salvation is certain.I can't imagine Alhaji Rochas okorocha,spending the had earn money of imolites on religious converts .come next election in imo state rochas and his likes most pack their bags and leave the state house,Apc has no room in igbo land. grin[quote author=Asabeq]I am from the north! But a proud catholic kiss
Your people converted to Islam because of money meanwhile when my dad left Islam,the only thing the church gave him was a bible,rosary and wonderful welcome song! grin

* angry imagine and your people got millions for converting to Islam while that irish man gave my father turkey leg .I dey vex! angry*

[/quote. even though he wasn't given anything,salvation is certain.I can't imagine Alhaji Rochas okorocha,spending the had earn money of imolites on religious converts .come next election in imo state rochas and his likes most pack their bags and leave the state house,Apc has no room in igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: exactly what it is! The stupidity got no boundaries.
STUPIDITY mission accomplished in Anambra state!
The STUPIDITY train is headed to IMO STATE right now.
CELEBRATION things on point!
#Furiously dancing SKELEWU in fast-forward style.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by phreakabit(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
tomzman: From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.

Let me break it down for you in simple terms:

The metamorphosis of APC:

Action Group (Awolowo) > Alliance for Democracy (Abraham Adesanya) > Action Congress of Nigeria (Tinubu) > APC (Tinubu and Buhari).
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by JaaizTech: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him.....Is that not stupidity in the highest level?
it makes me wanna weep for them.It is unbelievable some of the comments one reads here!. They are not even discussing developmental issues or who promises a better program Or even the achievements of yhe past governor It is so sad. I don't really know much about the candidates, but when i read comments dissing Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, i begin to wonder if they are also contesting for the election!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
smiley don't worry,my dad is not wretched,he doesn't need money to do what is right!

truelove.com:

Remember your using the free 5mb , don't run to me when it finish. cos i wont give u my share of the millions alhaji gave me...LOL
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by maximunimpact(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Anambra can vote who eva thief dey want, its non of my bizness
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by chamboy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
tomzman: From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.
Bro thank u op
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2013

I don't like the trend I'm seeing here, people(some yoruba) abusing igbos for voting APGA instead of APC.

And you expect to win future elections in the SE?

There will be other elections, don't wait for the last minute to claim to be looking after the interest of the Igbos.

Igbos are not fools!!!

Believe me if that election was conducted a million times APC will still lose, they may not even win presently even if Ojukwu was their flag bearer

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by oduason: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Dont pee yet. When we get to the bridge, your name's gon be sorry. What made your block head ever think that NGIGE will win in Anambra state with yoruba support. We love him yes, but with type behind him NO NO NON & nothing but Nooooooooooooooooo.
How did this nonsensial jargons correlate with the post you quoted.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

TYPICAL GUTTER LANGUAGE OF AN AVERAGE APC HUNGRY MOFO!

Please am not Apc, pdp, apga or whatever party you may think. I stand for the truth, and will vote for a candidate not because of his party, tribe,or religion . I believe in voting for the right candidate.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Beync(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
oluwashaddow: should apga wins, it is probably going to be a continuation of obi's reign or let me say third term n anambra will have to be at d footstep of pdp n I can bet it wit u dat dere is not going to be any meaningful development, cause dere will b too much godfatherism, ask kwara people n we no want make anybody cum nairaland cum open thread of underdevelopment for anambra later oooooooooo
when did you people suddenly become concerned about our people? It's non of your business whoever the people chose to govern them and shouldn't give you sleepless nights. Anambra will never beg you to come and develop them if the governor dint live up to expectations, they know how to kick out any un performing governor. Ngige you people are rooting for started godfatherism even now he have dirtier godfathers in the person of thiefnibu and buhari, and there will be no place for them in anambra. They are desperate for power, their only interest to capture anambra is for 2015 so their party would have a base in the se but unfortunately they are losers!

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

STUPIDITY mission accomplished in Anambra state!
The STUPIDITY train is headed to IMO STATE right now.
CELEBRATION things on point!
#Furiously dancing SKELEWU in fast-forward style.

Lol, Imolites are educated. An imolite doesnt vote based on party.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Johnjack: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige nailed his political career's coffin the very bad day he joined APC. Most of these politicians are truly ignorant of the happenings in their constituencies which are the people. How could Ngige of all people joined apc and wanted to win Anambra state? It is practically impossible and politically unimaginable. If Ngige stands as independent candidate without the barriers of apc on his shoulders he will beat all constants red handed because he is the most popular and tested candidate. But he joined the wrong bus and missed his way at the middle of the journey...Mission impossible. This his wrong choice of a party paved way for Obiano's easy ride to govt house. Nwoye has already congratulated apga's candidate because he has nothing to loose.... So,it is high time for Ngige and his handlers to come back home and think and reposition himself for future elections if age is still by his side.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Habakus: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm seriously following this thread!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by boniflex(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
JaaizTech:
it makes me wanna weep for them.It is unbelievable some of the comments one reads here!. They are not even discussing developmental issues or who promises a better program Or even the achievements of yhe past governor It is so sad. I don't really know much about the candidates, but when i read comments dissing Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, i begin to wonder if they are also contesting for the election!
they are not contesting but they are the people instigating this controversies.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Caseless: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
hardywaltz: Where are all the APC noisemakers, let them declare Onwa Governor of Lagos State.
i'm sure u ar one of those pple that hav called SR liars and bigots frm yoruba land , u never believed whatever they said, but u believed this. Sms!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by mightycrown: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
can there be anything done without corruption in this nation?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by oduason: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
boniflex: and who told u we need the help of the Yorubas who can never be trusted in realizing our dream... Yoruba are never to be trusted, I will never forget the way they sabotaged Ndi Igbo during the civil war... Hypocrites
Which ibo dream did yorubas sabotage
You mean the biafran delusion.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: My nebor,an Anambra man,hates ngige and calls him a sweet tongued tout!
Don't forget his past with the ubas!
So speak for yourself and leave Anambarians alone!
I trust PDP they will bring out some1 that will floor okorocha in the next election!
Get ready.......
RIP APC!

Lol, you don't know my state(imo)...We are not Anambrarians that vote party...If Rochas perform well, he will win 2015
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
From what i can deduce from this thread ,the anambrians on this forum believe that Nginge is the man ,because he is tested and trusted but his downfall was joining a yoruba party,the mentality of some Nigerias still elude me. come on guys we are in the 21st century ,wake up from your slumber ,when this people you fight for get there ,they wil not remenber you ,they will chop and clean mouth. we still have a long way to go.

COME 2015 ,VOTE THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB ,NOT BASED ON PERSONAL OR ETHNIC SENTIMENT ,WE WANT TO MOVE FORWARD NOT BACKWARD.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by thewarrior72: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: I am from the north! But a proud catholic kiss

God bless u, U are on the safe side, don't mind those imolite that dump light for darkness.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by boniflex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Lol, Imolites are educated. An imolite doesnt vote based on party.
and who told u we are voting alhaji Rochas Okoromusa's APC come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: smiley don't worry,my dad is not wretched,he doesn't need money to do what is right!

I never said your dad is wretched ,and will never say so...how is taraba, hope your governor is doing well. If he ain't, APC will pull him out soon. Lol
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by thewarrior72: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
Son of a thousand father, what are u saying?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by boniflex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tadon200: From what i can deduce from this thread ,the anambrians on this forum believe that Nginge is the man ,because he is tested and trusted but his downfall was joining a yoruba party,the mentality of some Nigerias still elude me. come on guys we are in the 21st century ,wake up from your slumber ,when this people you fight for get there ,they wil not remenber you ,they will chop and clean mouth. we still have a long way to go.

COME 2015 ,VOTE THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB ,NOT BASED ON PERSONAL OR ETHNIC SENTIMENT ,WE WANT TO MOVE FORWARD NOT BACKWARD.
typical whoruba hypocrite.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
boniflex: and who told u we are voting alhaji Rochas Okoromusa's APC come 2015

If he performs well, we will vote him. if he doesn't we replace him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.