Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43485 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by dapachez: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Anambrans have decided on who to lead them for the next for years and as far as its the people's choice everyother person can go to hell. This is the decision of the good people of Anambra

6 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by oluwashaddow(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
should apga wins, it is probably going to be a continuation of obi's reign or let me say third term n anambra will have to be at d footstep of pdp n I can bet it wit u dat dere is not going to be any meaningful development, cause dere will b too much godfatherism, ask kwara people n we no want make anybody cum nairaland cum open thread of underdevelopment for anambra later oooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by godsI(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2013
@OP, please project this post to the fron stage. Now, the devine in hisr wisdom has declared APGA winner, why? History may soon be forgotten by mortals but not so with the divine, Awolowo fiercely opposed the idea of NCNC winning in the western region, Adekunle(black scorpion) massacred the Igbos during his campaign of annihilation, Abiola declared that he can do without Igbos, Obasanjo confiscated billions of Nira worth of goods belonging to Igbos, Fashola illegally deported Igbos to their homeland, Ngige want to remind Igbos of the era of sabotage in biafran war, making him a renegade igbo. Obi kept mum while constantly abused by same Ngige. Ngige fixed his campaign on the day OBI of Onisha was marking his Ofala. A clear show of disregard for tradition, would he have done that if Ile of Ife was having any celebration, in his(Ile of Ife's) community? Hahahaha...

14 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
The best rigger wins but its still a shame with the reports I got from people on ground. Whoever is declared winner cannot do well as long as he's not the people's choice. His decisions will be influenced by those who put him there and not by the cries of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by kingbang: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abagworo: The best rigger wins but its still a shame with the reports I got from people on ground. Whoever is declared winner cannot do well as long as he's not the people's choice. His decisions will be influenced by those who put him there and not by the cries of the masses.
My friend shatap! Willie Obiano is the people's choice and APGA is the people's party! Deal with it and face your Imo state with your clown of a Governor!

9 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please those broom-wielding efulefus should get down to business and keep Anambra clean cos that is the only use they can be to Anambra now.

If you are ready to attend the swearing- in of His Excellency, Dr Willie Obiano, hit the like button.

34 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Kponkwem(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Yeah good result. Just pity that young man Ifeanyi Ubah. But overall, good result. At least no part of Igboland should become vassal state..
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Unblockable: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Some people are bunch of re.tards, how can you believe saharareporters when the result does not favour APC, but doubt them whenever they publish any article against APGA/PDP??

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Akshow: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm shocked Igbos can believe anything from sahara reporters. so its not rubbish journalism when it favours u but rubbish journalism when its against u. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: Some people are bunch of re.tards, how can you believe saharareporters when the result is not inside of APC, but doubt them whenever they publish anything article against APGA/PDP??

Sahara Reporters cannot lie against its "progessive" benefactors and financiers, so this report must be true.

9 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
So can we say that saharareporters are fairly unbaised in there reporting?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Abagworo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
kingbang:
My friend shatap! Willie Obiano is the people's choice and APGA is the people's party! Deal with it and face your Imo state with your clown of a Governor!

You lack manners and I'm not part of you backward tribalistic people. I will only laugh and enjoy my life in Imo and Rivers States while you mourn your fate.

5 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by gurnam: 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abagworo:

You lack manners and I'm not part of you backward tribalistic people. I will only laugh and enjoy my life in Imo and Rivers States while you mourn your fate.

Sadly......but that is the truth...not truer words have been spoken on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by eagleeye2: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Power of Incumbency.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by omonla555: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
yeh, Owo wogbo, Money don enter bush. Lobatan, e don finish, yepa, Owo olowo.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by israel007: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
[size=38pt]As long as it's not APC, I'm comfortable. [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Can sharareporter upturn the election results? Can they twist it to favour their paymaster APC leaving what is on ground. If they dare try to declare any other person as leading against what is on ground, then the liitle credibilty that is left of them will be totally shattered.

In this case they have no option than to report how the election is going because, this ia an open news that even the ordinary citizen of anambra knows better than they do in this electios right now. So, i care less of their reporting for they can never twist this particular open event( news )
hisblud: So can we say that saharareporters are fairly unbaised in there reporting?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by leofabulous(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hahaha. Apga go. Willie win

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by taharqa: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Elueme: Just laughing in Otuoke's language buahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!. Really? But where are the APC monikers who win elections only in their dreams.
They hv taken today as an off-day, Guy.... You go blame them grin grin grin??
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by swedbase(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
[b]Rochas is next to be disgrace!!! Let them go and context in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by taharqa: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
nationwide1: Are surprised? APC's main manifesto is raining insults on leaders. It is called manifesto of vituperations.
lol...
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
hardywaltz: Ekwusigo LGA:
PARTIES:APGA..APC..PDP..LP
Ihiteoha. 466. 156. 312. 53
Anaubahu.420. 63. 417. 168
Ozubulu1. 387. 187. 260. 119
Ozubulu2. 721. 304. 301. 172
Ozubulu3. 885. 227. 351. 181
Ozubulu4. 780. 317. 398. 116
Ozubulu5. 401. 122. 510. 76
Amakwa2. 403. 216. 202. 104
Oraifite 1. 395. 329. 427. 143
Oraifite2. 595. 318. 679. 136
Oraifite3. 461. 429. 337. 67
Ichi. 960. 289. 207. 402

Total:
APGA 6874
PDP 4401
APC 2957
LP 1737

Are you saying in a state of over 5million inhabitants, only about 15,000 voted?
And we call this democracy?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by MORNDEW(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obiano can win bt hw can we celebrate a useless election dat is full of iregularities pls its nt abt APC OR APGA but abt dis nation who ever wnts to win shud do dat clearly. Stop dis nonse nw nd tink is dis an election ppl could nt vote even a whole family.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by skullz: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hahaha...I no stop laugh, APC lose like ethiopia grin. What next? Go to court?#evilkagawa

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by rozayx5(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
my honest advice avoid APC to avoid the following in Anambra
look at what is happening 2km away from thiefnubus toll gate in Lagos grin

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by phreakabit(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Moral of the story: Don't deport disrespect your potential voters/helpers next time.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by taharqa: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abagworo: The best rigger wins but its still a shame with the reports I got from people on ground. Whoever is declared winner cannot do well as long as he's not the people's choice. His decisions will be influenced by those who put him there and not by the cries of the masses.
Abeg, SHUT that ya mouth tha, and let us hear word.... Go and cry at home, joor; it wud be more dignifying
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by 3Wilywily: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
israel007:
[size=38pt]As long as it's not APC, I'm comfortable. [/size]
APC is dead

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by mayorND(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA CARY GO
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
oluwashaddow: should apga wins, it is probably going to be a continuation of obi's reign or let me say third term n anambra will have to be at d footstep of pdp n I can bet it wit u dat dere is not going to be any meaningful development, cause dere will b too much godfatherism, ask kwara people n we no want make anybody cum nairaland cum open thread of underdevelopment for anambra later oooooooooo
WHO INSTALLED FASHOLA AS LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Pukkah: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm

Some people are strategists.

In the event that the winner of a senatorial election is disqualified, what happens - a fresh election or ...?

Some people may have a plan all laid out.

Hmmm

If you don't want someone to come into your house, you better don't open your door at all even if it's just to peep at him. Some people can turn a crack in the doorway to a door that's ajar.

Half a word...

...like a sonorous proverb do we drum the agidigbo; it is the wise who dance to it, and the learned who understand its language.

Hmmm, the runner-up...

In the meantime, I hope Ngige is returning to the Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.