Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43481 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
me_for_you: Next imo gubernatorial election, I will personally take a leave of absence. And go to owerri and ensure we kick out mallam okorocha of agfanistan out of our govt house before he introduces sharia law in my dear state?
Buahahahahahaha!
You funny die walai!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Isahalbash(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ogoni militant: APGA will produce another Governor of IMo State. Rochas is a finished man. He is scaler quantiy, no magnitude no direction. He has shot himself on the leg. For that APC he joined, I know Imo people will through him out.
IF APC could not win election in Ondo SW I wonder the magic they think they can do SE

Na who tell u say SCALAR QUANTITY NO GET MAGNITUDE? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by true2god: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: I can't just stop laughing.... grin grin
Congrats to APGA, the ony Igbo party.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by true2god: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
eaglechild:

Well Rochas is busy raaping Imo state.
His major projects for the past three years are poorly built roundabouts.
Thanks to APC.
My brother u get bad mouth. Lolllll
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by frankson12000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
bros una no go kill person for this thread, i was just cured of high bp. hahaaaa
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by frederal(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
We reject APC in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
In their dream!
Sai pdp
Sai suntai! grin

truelove.com:

I never said your dad is wretched ,and will never say so...how is taraba, hope your governor is doing well. If he ain't, APC will pull him out soon. Lol
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
GEJ is laughinnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Sincerely, if my father contest under APC, I will rig against him.

9 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by luckshine: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
hisblud: Hmm, was going thru the political section to hear latest and i heard confusing reports between APC and APGA. Saw this from saharareporters which is almost a fair picture of what is going on in anambara. APGA leads in 16 LG.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/unofficial-anambra-governorship-poll-results-all-progressives-grand-alliance-apga-wins-16-

still APC will win this election cos my pastor "the oracle of God " Apostle Johnson Suleiman said so
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by iconaus: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Two things counted against Ngige . Ngige is becoming too greedy . One time governor and a senator. He was voted to be a senator against our beloved Dora Akunyiri when he contested under ACN while Dora contested under our party APGA . Now he comes again under APC thinking to win again. He should have stepped aside for a new hand . To worsen situation though still loved by Anambra people including me, he was in a wrong party APC that belongs to Hausa and yoruba - people who hate igbos . Thank God that igbos political consciousness has come alife . Days are gone when other tribes esp yorubas and hausas that play regional or tribal politics from the ist day in Nigeria while igbos show non nonchalant attitude to regional politics - now with the fight against GEJ and igbo deportation - we have started playing tribal politics and it has come to stay . Lets see how Presidential election can be won by APC without SE and SE .

Ngige failed because of party and greediness. Rochas is next . Igbos are becoming politically wise and are now playing regional politics which other regions have been playing and this is dangerous for Nigeria Unity. But i like the development because this will make us politically relevant - dont forget that igbos are all over the country .

6 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by vizman4i(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
NGIGE SHOULD GO AND SLEEP......M U M U ...HE THINKS HE WILL WIN WITH THAT FAILURE PARTY APC ...THE WORST HAS HAPPENED TO HIM AND THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF APC DOWNFALL....GO BLESS IGBO NDINWEM,GOD BLESS YOU ALL MY PEOPLE
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Princess2be(f): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by vizman4i(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
frederal: We reject APC in Igbo land.

NWANNE OWURU OGU OKWULAFO NA ALA....THE NEXT PERSON NA IMO STATE MUGU ...ROCHAS OKOROCHA

5 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by vizman4i(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princess2be: Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls

YOU MA KNOW THAT JONATHAN SUPPORTS APGA THAN PDP SO FAR AS ANAMBARA IS CONCERN....SO THAT IS THE GAME...AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT ELECTION
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by vizman4i(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
icon aus: Two things counted against Ngige . Ngige is becoming too greedy . One time governor and a senator. He was voted to be a senator against our beloved Dora Akunyiri when he contested under ACN while Dora contested under our party APGA . Now he comes again under APC thinking to win again. He should have stepped aside for a new hand . To worsen situation though still loved by Anambra people including me, he was in a wrong party APC that belongs to Hausa and yoruba - people who hate igbos . Thank God that igbos political consciousness has come alife . Days are gone when other tribes esp yorubas and hausas that play regional or tribal politics from the ist day in Nigeria while igbos show non nonchalant attitude to regional politics - now with the fight against GEJ and igbo deportation - we have started playing tribal politics and it has come to stay . Lets see how Presidential election can be won by APC without SE and SE .

Ngige failed because of party and greediness. Rochas is next . Igbos are becoming politically wise and are now playing regional politics which other regions have been playing and this is dangerous for Nigeria Unity. But i like the development because this will make us politically relevant - dont forget that igbos are all over the country .

NICE ONE BROTHER...WE ARE NOW SHOWING THE UNITY WE NEVER SHOWED AT ELSE...AM HAPPY TO BE NWAFOR IGBO LAND....
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by meforyou1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Just wish 2015 will come tomorrow. Can't wait to get that betrayal per excellence rochas out of imo govt house. All d apc cockroaches in the east of the niger are in trouble. We reject buhari-tinubu's concoction in totality. In APGA we stand
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
See the mumu! Alhaji NGIGE!
the guy look like mumu true true

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by emmalexabl(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

Let me break it down for you in simple terms:

The metamorphosis of APC:

Action Group (Awolowo) > Alliance for Democracy (Abraham Adesanya) > Action Congress of Nigeria (Tinubu) > APC (Tinubu and Buhari).

Am sure Awolowo would be turning in his grave right now.,groaning in anger and more hatred towards the ibos angry

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
luckshine:

still APC will win this election cos my pastor "the oracle of God " Apostle Johnson Suleiman said so
ok noted.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: In their dream!
Sai pdp
Sai suntai! grin

hi are u in taraba jalingo?
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: Yea you are but Anambarians lead now. Check records and for that reason their children were given the highest cut off score before they gain admission into the federal school followed by Abia then Ekiti!

No yab me o! I know say taraba was among the lowest (2/200) grin:

Story, i wouldnt like to argue with you on this matter. Anambra is know for busines and not school, Imo state is known for school.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Isahalbash:

Mayb she has hatred 4 d hausa/fulani muslims in north....

Don't mind her, she loves them. but come on NL to pretend
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: In their dream!
Sai pdp
Sai suntai! grin

when it happen, u won't know
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Smooth278(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by ektbear: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Isahalbash:

Na who tell u say SCALAR QUANTITY NO GET MAGNITUDE? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I love the post you quoted, and I also love your response.

I enjoy how Nigerians drop science into ordinary conversations cheesy
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Eziachi: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2013
kingbang: When people like us who know their people and their politics talk, you should listen to us and not clowns like those ones you mentioned! APGA has massive structure in Anambra and it will take a lot to beat them here! Ngige should go and lick his wounds in a quiet corner! Bloody Efulefu and a sellout!
Why this structures doesn't work for Senate, Rep and other elections I Don't Know. Mistery.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by paschalndidi(m): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2013
olatiler:
Well said my brother but remember not only Lagos state alone but all entire SW state our allocation was only meant for our indigen only not blind ppl who can't see beyond their noise
Yet you apologised for making that mistake. Maybe you forgotten that your gov apologised in the public. You want apc to win in a anambra, in your dream. So now ngige is the saint because he's in apc, Willie is not because he's in apga. Who re the people in apc? Tinubu, Buhari, akande, saints a bi? Hahahaha... A sychophant like you will never stop amazing me
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by paschalndidi(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2013
theoctopus:

You mean the people jubilating and partying on the streets arent happy. Why do you guys like to lie to yourself this much? grin
What do you expect? They think through their anus

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Validated: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Eziachi: Why this structures doesn't work for Senate, Rep and other elections I Don't Know. Mistery.

The structures are there. Ngige won the senate when ACN was thought to be a neutral party (in fact seen to have supported GEJ's election), not abusive to the president and the easterners as is seen after APC was formed. Now on merging with CPC to form APC, that love changed due to the characteristic attitude of APC leadership to the SE & SS. Preferring to refer to SS & SE as irrelevant and of less important. Worse still the Fashola action or deportation. I was so disappointed at Fashola's supposed apologies, preferring to insinuate that it was meant to satisfy those who are politicizing the matter. Truth be told, in Nigeria today, APC CANNOT win in the SE & SS, that is why I pity Rochas and Amaechi. Just same way it is impossible for APGA to win in SW (even if you present a Fashola as APGA candidate in Lagos).
mark my word, as soon as Oshomole leaves, APC would be sacked in Edo State. APC is seem as a party formed to stop GEJ and enthrone a Northern agenda. It is up to you to accept or reject it, but time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Frazy(f): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2013
Validated:

The structures are there. Ngige won the senate when ACN was thought to be a neutral party (in fact seen to have supported GEJ's election), not abusive to the president and the easterners as is seen after APC was formed. Now on merging with CPC to form APC, that love changed due to the characteristic attitude of APC leadership to the SE & SS. Preferring to refer to SS & SE as irrelevant and of less important. Worse still the Fashola action or deportation. I was so disappointed at Fashola's supposed apologies, preferring to insinuate that it was meant to satisfy those who are politicizing the matter. Truth be told, in Nigeria today, APC CANNOT win in the SE & SS, that is why I pity Rochas and Amaechi. Just same way it is impossible for APGA to win in SW (even if you present a Fashola as APGA candidate in Lagos).
mark my word, as soon as Oshomole leaves, APC would be sacked in Edo State. APC is seem as a party formed to stop GEJ and enthrone a Northern agenda. It is up to you to accept or reject it, but time will tell!

Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.