Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43495 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by gratiaeo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
SAHARATV: Chris Ngige Would Want To Manipulate The Electoral Says Anambra’s Resident Electoral Commissioner Prof Onukogu

Prof. Chukwuemeka Onikogu
By SaharaReporters, New York
The Resident Electoral Commissioner for Anambra State, Professor Chukwuemeka Onukogu says APC candidate in the gubernatorial elections Dr. Chris Ngige is not sincere.
Professor Onukogu was speaking with SaharaTV in reaction to an earlier statement made by Dr. Ngige to the effect that Professor Onukogu could not be trusted to conduct a free and fair election going by his conduct in the 2011 elections.  
"Apart from the fact that Chris himself is not sincere, Chris is one who would want to manipulate the system" Professor Onukogu said.
He added that Dr. Ngige was not being objective when he described him as partial since his state is the only one which has had more than 3 different political parties winning seats in the national and state assembly.  The INEC Commissioner debunked assertions that there was low voter turnout as a result of heavy military and police presence in the state during the voting exercise.
 "There has been an inherent voter apathy in Anambra State. Anambra State is one state in the country where moneybags hijack the electoral system and try to manipulate the electoral system to suit themselves", he said.
He said politicians in Anambra state are noted for issuing empty promises in a bid to win elections and fail to deliver afterwards. According to him, the voters have began seeing through politicians tricks and have thus reacted by not turning up to vote at all, leading to the low turnout.   He said the turnout this year was actually better than that 2011, an election he also conducted.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by thewarrior72: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
tongue Ngige has none to blame but fashola& himself for aligning with enemies of ndigbo.

The same fate awaits that political prostitute called okorocha
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

The reason Ngige won the senetorial seat is because Dora has lots of enemies in anambra. When Dora was the head of Nafdac, she destroyed lots of shops and goods in onitsha, which were fake drugs. Most shops in anambra were shut down. Most Anambrarians saw her as an enemy of progress
If u guys see anambrians as party voters not candidates, answer d question sincerely my dear. Just listen 2 urself, "Dora destroyed shops... Bla bla bla, n dat made Anambrians not 2 vote her. My question is, Is Dora a party or a candidate? If she is a candidate which i know, den Anambrians have choice after-all and not votin party as u wanna claim. Ngige was voted 2 go wit his wide mouth 2 help make laws dat will Favour Nambra pple, instead he wants to come where he can have power 2 control funds! A reminder, Ngige-s APC defeated Dora's APGA, even wen APGA was/is rulling. Who says Anambara pple dnt have choice? He shul get his/her head examined!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by busterr(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm in anambra right now and i'll tell you that apc sucks.
I supported LP initially but if APGA wins i won't have any problem with that
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by gratiaeo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

The reason Ngige won the senetorial seat is because Dora has lots of enemies in anambra. When Dora was the head of Nafdac, she destroyed lots of shops and goods in onitsha, which were fake drugs. Most shops in anambra were shut down. Most Anambrarians saw her as an enemy of progress
He rigged the election with his thugs

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by phreakabit(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rochas just discovered what POLITICAL SUICIDE means! Too bad Ngige had to go first. #Don't sellout!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am from the north! But a proud catholic kiss
Your people converted to Islam because of money meanwhile when my dad left Islam,the only thing the church gave him was a bible,rosary and wonderful welcome song! grin
Thou the Irish missionary priest then in kano invited he and my mum for dinner!

* angry imagine and your people got millions for converting to Islam while that irish man gave my father turkey leg .I dey vex! angry*

Well well I am from Taraba state!

truelove.com:

just wanna know

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Recall he won by a very small margin. My point is that when Anambranians want a candidate to win, they go for it.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
hardywaltz:
Thid is the beginning of the end for Onwa.
Strictly your own opinion, @ Least Onwa did not tell you He's finished.I wonder what was going through your shallow mind when you typed that. May be its you that should retract your statement.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is really laughable to think any person will contest under APC in the east and win.Apc irritates us over here. Even if ojukwu contest under APC, he will loose. We hate APC just as the name buhari irritates us. I love Ngige but I hate what is attached to his name APC. He better apologise to the us for attaching himself to APC at all.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by UncleChybyke: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
oluwashaddow: should apga wins, it is probably going to be a continuation of obi's reign or let me say third term n anambra will have to be at d footstep of pdp n I can bet it wit u dat dere is not going to be any meaningful development, cause dere will b too much godfatherism, ask kwara people n we no want make anybody cum nairaland cum open thread of underdevelopment for anambra later oooooooooo
Come you are not from anambra, we anambrians know what we want, before end of these tenure obi's structure will manifest then you will respect apga.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by igbosarejews(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
congrats to Apga,am happy that ndi igbo na Anambra,said no to Tinubu,Buhari ,political empire and monarchycongrats to Apga,am happy that ndi igbo na Anambra,said no to Tinubu,Buhari ,political empire and monarchycongrats to Apga,am happy that ndi igbo na Anambra,said no to Tinubu,Buhari ,political empire and monarchy

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
That man is a fooool selling his birth right for tuwo and amala! grin

the warrior72: tongue Ngige has none to blame but fashola& himself for aligning with enemies of ndigbo.

The same fate awaits that political prostitute called okorocha
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by tomzman: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Slymonster(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by igbosarejews(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Liverpoolfc: It is really laughable to think any person will contest under APC in the east and win.Apc irritates us over here. Even if ojukwu contest under APC, he will loose. We hate APC just as the name buhari irritates us. I love Ngige but I hate what is attached to his name APC. He better apologise to the us for attaching himself to APC at all.
well said
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Sike(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
And the winner is...... ??
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by dior8(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
emmalexabl: SW should get set to recieve one of their own..Alhaji Olaniyi Ngige..
Because we shall be sending him on exile after tonight..

roflmaooooo.....we go deport am sharp sharp.,after tagging him a destitute.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by ocelot2006(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
First Ondo state

Now Anambra state

......and those e-motorpark touts and NURTW members from the Alliance of Professional Criminals still think they can sieze power from the center?

I suggest they start stockpiling tissue papers for the crying general+islamic fanaticism apologists, Buhari, and the cocain-sniffing lion (or pussycat)/Awolowo wannabe, 'cos 2015 is going to be fun grin

Kudos to APGA.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by victor2020(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
BEHOLD THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR!.Representatives of the British High Commission paid willy obiano a visit..

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by victor2020(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Our new governor in the church earlier today.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: I am from the north! But a proud catholic kiss
Your people converted to Islam because of money meanwhile when my dad left Islam,the only thing the church gave him was a bible,rosary and wonderful welcome song! grin
Thou the Irish missionary priest then in kano invited he and my mum for dinner!

* angry imagine and your people got millions for converting to Islam while that irish man gave my father turkey leg .I dey vex! angry*

Well well I am from Taraba state!

Well na their luck, your father wasnt lucky, LOL.....I thought you northern peeps like apc, but why are u against them
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by ocelot2006(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
tomzman: From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.

I'm afraid it goes both ways cos the current APC clearly consist of 2 major regional parties (AD and CPC) that voted on tribal and religious lines in the last national elections. The only true national party is the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
tomzman: From all I've observed So far, it seems the only reason Ngige lost (if the title of the thread is true) is because of his party APC which is considered a 'Yoruba' party. Only God knows when Igbos would come out of tribalism. If you guys think a president would come from your tribe with the way you are going, you all better have a rethink.
A ra.t like you wont count when we ibos decide to go for it.
Urch.ins like you made ibos vote against Ngige. If large mouths like you werent everywhere annoying us, we might have given him a chance. He should blame you and your likes tjat doesnt know tjeir borders. Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
oluwashaddow: should apga wins, it is probably going to be a continuation of obi's reign or let me say third term n anambra will have to be at d footstep of pdp n I can bet it wit u dat dere is not going to be any meaningful development, cause dere will b too much godfatherism, ask kwara people n we no want make anybody cum nairaland cum open thread of underdevelopment for anambra later oooooooooo

But there is no godfatherism in APC abi?

APC are the only party that can bring meaningful development in Anambra abi?

What is stopping them from bring said development in APC controlled states apart from Lagos?

Is there an party that practice godfatherism more/better than APC/ACN? How where the governorship candidates in Lagos, Ogun etc selected?

As someone posted, APGA can't win state election in SW, why do you think APC would?

Until these 2 parties become national parties, they would continue to dominate only in their regions.

PDP will continue to win presidential elections because it's the only party people(yoruba, igbo, hausa etc) feel is neutral.

I remember ACN had a landslide victory in Lagos, but PDP got majority of voters for GEJ.

I think the same thing will happen(2015) except this time ACN may lose Lagos state because a lot of igbos and other minor tribes are starting to dislike the yoruba because of the insult and abuse they receive. Let's not forget Lagos comprises of 70% of non yoruba. I still think APC will keep other SW states like Ogun, Ekiti etc

This is just my personal opinion.

APC has a lot of work to do, they should forget abt making noise on the pages of newspapers, people are starting to get tired of them, they have to make their party a national one before the next election

PDP is not after the interest of Nigerians(even though GEJ is) neither are they after the interest of a particular region/tribe, this makes then the lesser of two or three devils

BTW, I don't believe the report by Sahara until INEC says so. Sahara has lost any little reputation it had a long time ago

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sharrap!
Go and enjoy the millions the alhajis gave you,when the money finishes you jump back to christianity tongue
Sai PDP!

truelove.com:

Bia which group you belong
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
dior8:

And we will be waiting for him at upper iweka to deal him the final blow.
cheesy
dior8:

And we will be waiting for him at upper iweka to deal him the final blow.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Feraz: Recall he won by a very small margin. My point is that when Anambranians want a candidate to win, they go for it.

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him.....Is that not stupidity in the highest level?

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

But there is no godfatherism in APC abi?

APC are the only party that can bring meaningful development in Anambra abi?

What is stopping them from bring said development in APC controlled states apart from Lagos?

Is there an party that practice godfatherism more/better than APC/ACN? How where the governorship candidates in Lagos, Ogun etc selected?

As someone posted, APGA can't win state election in SW, why do you think APC would?

Until these 2 parties become national parties, they would continue to dominate only in their regions.

PDP will continue to win presidential elections because it's the only party people(yoruba, igbo, hausa etc) feel is neutral.

I remember ACN had a landslide victory in Lagos, but PDP got majority of voters for GEJ.

I think the same thing will happen(2015) except this time ACN may lose Lagos state because a lot of igbos and other minor tribes are starting to dislike the yoruba because of the insult and abuse they receive. Let's not forget Lagos comprises of 70% of non yoruba. I still think APC will keep other SW states like Ogun, Ekiti etc

This is just my personal opinion.

APC has a lot of work to do, they should forget abt making noise on the pages of newspapers, people are starting to get tired of them, they have to make their party a national one before the next election
No, let them stay online here and be copying and pasting insults from websites.
For all i care, its party time for ANAMBRARIANs!
Let the champaignes flooooooooooooow!
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him..... Is that not stupidity in the highest level?
exactly what it is! The stupidity got no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by oduason: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
theoctopus:

Which Lagos indigene benefits from LASG? Ole! After Tinubu has pocketed everything and doles out crumbs to you, you talk trash. Lagos indigenes will vote out APC in 2015.
You mean ibo lagosians are going to vote out APC come 2015
You must be having a very good laugh with this ludicrious statement.
Your votes are inconsequential and irrelevant when it comes to determining who will be the next governor of lagos
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Deep in the hearts of Anambrarians they love Ngige and want him to be their governor, but because he associated with a yoruba party, they now decided not to vote him.....Is that not stupidity in the highest level?
TYPICAL GUTTER LANGUAGE OF AN AVERAGE APC HUNGRY MOFO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.