Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32802 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2008
waz going on here

hehe Ch3 reminds me of that amala politician, regular big stouting grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! grin grin grin bro, I guess after looking at your post, I think I feel like what Candy says that I have no brains cause I don't know what are you actually talking about ohhh. Oh well, maybe since Candy has the brains, maybe she would know. tongue

So now who is your kokolet going to be? Candy? Ruby? Rokiatu? Motun? or AnthonyKil? grin

Anthony I will remove his teeth and dump them in your anus.

dreeldee:

waz going on here

hehe Ch3 reminds me of that amala politician, regular big stouting grin grin
That politician made tears rush down my cheeks man.  I laugh so te I con begin dey yaso.

That is comedy at its peak mehn. grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2008
Gabby,
remove my name abeg!!
And HCH is just trying to rile you up.
Abeg, no mind his stale manners, ignore if you must. kiss
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

Anthony I will remove his teeth and dump them in your anus.

Since this is a Gay thread. I dont think I would be the suitable applicant for that.

[Gabby staring and smiling evilly at Ch3coo, dreeldee and StephenP]  grin  grin  grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:55am On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Gabby,
remove my name abeg!!
And HCH is just trying to rile you up.
Abeg, no mind his stale manners, ignore if you must. kiss

Oh sorry sis, its just that he admitted his feelings to you ? undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2008
grin  grin  grin ~Begins evil stare at gaby and  lipsrsealed, then looks over at candy ~

her feeligns couldn't match the ones I had for her, so she wimped out.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

grin grin grin ~Begins evil stare at gaby and lipsrsealed, then looks over at candy ~

Ok Bro, I got your answer already. You're into Candy. Damn. . . Bro, my advise to you is watch out for dreeldee ohh. He is your competition and the way I loook at it, its a tough one cause he got 6 pack. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2008
,hmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gabby go kill me oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gabby go kill me oooo grin grin grin grin

Kill you? Oh nooo. . . . Dont give up just yet bro. Come on you can beat dreeldee. All you need is 100 000 sit ups a day to get a 12 pack wink

Easy Peasy! grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ooohhh Candy,
When you started moping about the A*** part, I thought you were the one without brains ohhh. . . . See yourself girl  tongue
Yes, we might be the same age but at least I don't go cursing around girl and if I look older than you, than you must have looked like a 5 year old school girl.
You don't go cursing around, but your alter egos do it! Stop pretending like your a good person when you are not! In other words, stop hiding behind a finger you freak*afefe ti fe, mo ti ri fura adiye* tongue. Talking about 5-yr olds, I'd rather look like one(with my full naija lady's body) than look like a heap of panti. I still want you to unleash your alter egos, you know what I'm talking about. I'm at work now and ma answer may come few and far between, but when I get home, I'll have all the time in the world for ya. A Malay girl just joined my class today and I almost transferred ma agression on the poor thing!

ps, stop mentioning Candy in your future posts! If you do, I'll assume you are ready for an e-fight.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by AshtonJake(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2008
Gabrywyl wrote:

I thought you wear tampons         

Candy wrote:
Yea, I wear tampons
you can shove it up your ar**  >>>>>> NOT COOL
Plus, who you calling clown and loser? definitely not moi sha.
Please, watch your mouth and watch your back >>>>> You sounded so angry since its just a question, nothing like calling you fat or ugly  

Gabrywyl wrote:
ooohhh. . . . Someone got menapause ohhhh. . . [I think she's only wearing tampons for the fun of it. . . NASTY  ]
Looser? Did I mention any names ? Hmm . . . but since you want to be categorized under that, be my guest   

Candy wrote:
Do you just open your filthy mouth to yarn whatever comes out of it? You have just confirmed  that humans can actually exist without a brain, imagine you of all peeps? Judging by the age you put up there, we are almost age mates, but I look 10 years  younger than you do. Please, watch it o. I'm working now, but I've subscribed to this topic, I'm going to try to answer every one of your silly remarks till you unleash your alter egos. Oshisko. Just when I was considering borrowing her face for today since my ass is on holiday! loooog hisss.>>>>>>>> [b]Just plain rude[/b]

Gabrywyl wrote:
Ooohhh Candy,
When you started moping about the A*** part, I thought you were the one without brains ohhh. . . . See yourself girl   
Yes, we might be the same age but at least I don't go cursing around girl and if I look older than you, than you must have looked like a 5 year old school girl.
Guys. . . I thought you people are all about teasing and joking? See, if some of you were offended over a certain comment than its obvious you guys cannot take a joke like my brothas ohhh. . . So I did not mean anything intentionally just joking like you guys did as well.   

Candy wrote:
You don't go cursing around, but your alter egos do it! Stop pretending like your a good person when you are not! In other words, stop hiding behind a finger you freak*afefe ti fe, mo ti ri fura adiye*  . Talking about 5-yr olds, I'd rather look like one(with my full naija lady's body) than look like a heap of panti. I still want you to unleash your alter egos, you know what I'm talking about. I'm at work now and ma answer may come few and far between, but when I get home, I'll have all the time in the world for ya. A Malay girl just joined my class today and I almost transferred ma agression on the poor thing!>>>>>> I don't think she sounded anywhere Egoistic. Are you talking about you?ps, stop mentioning Candy in your future posts! If you do, I'll assume you are ready for an e-fight.

My goodness Candy, by the way you sounded, you sound like you're really angry with Gabby. Are you?

Just by reading at her post and your post, I can see she's just teasing and playing around  but the way you answer back is pretty much rude. You don't sound like youre the same age like her. You actually sounded very immature and brainless. If you feel the pressure, than you will know how she and her brother's felt in the past threads where you bully's have intentionally humiliated and discriminate us like nobody's business. And the way you guys open your mouth. . . Its close to the Devils. . . .

And yet you called that teasing and joking yet even a simple tease from Gabby and you could not accept it. How childish. . . .  undecided

P/S: By the way, if you think Gabby looks older than you like what you say, why no post your picture and I'll the judge of that?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2008
GRRRRRRRRRH angry angry

Is all of this bullshit necessary?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2008
Candy,
Me Since when I become a good girl sis? No way ohhh. . . Says who Why you, Ch3coo and otherss always think so Am not jor. . . Ego Heheh! Okay, which part of ego you want to see in me? I can show you anytime babe grin

Uhm. . . Candy, E fight with you HAHAHAHA! grin That would be a blast girl! grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2008
HCH3COO:

GRRRRRRRRRH angry angry

Is all of this bullshit necessary?

Huh? What bullshit ? shocked shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2008
AshtonJake:

My goodness Candy, by the way you sounded, you sound like you're really angry with Gabby. Are you?

Just by reading at her post and your post, I can see she's just teasing and playing around but the way you answer back is pretty much rude. You don't sound like youre the same age like her. You actually sounded very immature and brainless. If you feel the pressure, than you will know how she and her brother's felt in the past threads where you bully's have intentionally humiliated and discriminate us like nobody's business. And the way you guys open your mouth. . . Its close to the Devils. . . .

And yet you called that teasing and joking yet even a simple tease from Gabby and you could not accept it. How childish. . . . undecided

P/S: By the way, if you think Gabby looks older than you like what you say, why no post your picture and I'll the judge of that?

OHHHHHHHH. . . . Ok, now I get it. Jake, Candy and me are just joking. You dont have to be so offensive.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by SCORPIONN(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2008
Gabby,
Congratulations on the bass guitar competition. You really beat those guys. You deserve it as you play day and night and night and day. Tongiht, dinner is on me. wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin I knew it! Alter egos unleashed.
Just to help you out here, alter ego is one word and it's got nothing to do with egotism! It means; the side of someone's personality which is not usually seen by other people, especially when you have multiple personalities.And yes, I accuse you of having alter egos that you bring out in form of other IDs to support you! They know when you're in deep shait and they're always there within a split second, hence your ability to decide when they keep quiet and when they be rant. The only mistake you make is unleashing one alter ego after the other, give them some space, that way people won't know easily. Anuofia.
I'm done working for the day, I'm in ma house now and the immature side of me (like one of the numerous personalities rightfully observed) is unleashed,so, bring it on! Make photocopies, get a new ID, I'm here.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2008
someone is obviously crazy embarassed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2008
That must be ya. One down grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Uh huh. . . Ok, Whateva girl. If I dont know any betta I think youre are mentally ill. . . undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2008
Look who is talking? Shait! You are nothing but a certified loony. Jeez, how did you get out of your cage?
Don't tell me you are roaming around town with your hospital uniform or did someone give you a change of clothes?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2008
oh my candy i'm here kiss , see you woke me up from sleep embarassed that's enough okay undecided lets assume it was all a joke and ignore whatever you and Gaby must have said to each other, just believe shit happens and this could be one of it. please let all this e-quarrels and fights end now, it's taking the fun away embarassed

Mr Chaser, you don't just come in between two ladies having a discussion and then taking sides please, be a man (hopefully you are one) and let this end now wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2008
Are you talking to moi Am not in any sides I just find her crazy. . ,. What psycho would talk about multiple personalities and all this shit. What is wrong with her? She have been dupe?

Ok Candy, I will grant your wish. Gabby does have multiple personalities. Do you know that she use to be a Devil Worshiper? There you go! You satisfied now?

Anyways, I have enough of your nonsense here. Leaving and hope you stay sane and dont go mental one more time. angry angry angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2008
obviously you don't want this to end, i'm glad she has ignored you sad
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

Ok Candy, I will grant your wish. Gabby does have multiple personalities. Do you know that she use to be a Devil Worshiper? There you go! You satisfied now?

Anyways, I have enough of your nonsense here. Leaving and hope you stay sane and don't go mental one more time. angry angry angry
Oju mi sonu mo ri mu he! grin grin grin grin O ti sun e ni? Just confess; you've been bundled back to the psycho ward for further treatment tongue

dreeldee:

oh my candy i'm here kiss , see you woke me up from sleep embarassed that's enough okay undecided lets assume it was all a joke and ignore whatever you and Gaby must have said to each other
Hope you slept well wink. Don't mind me joo, a few comments provoked an outburst of anger from  me. Sometimes, we need this shait to unwind after work, besides, this is the only free time I have before I have a full house grin
cheesy   I tire for these hypocrites.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2008
yeah yeah i'm going back to bed jare it's 3.34am, pls don't continue when i'm gone (no be die o grin ) and ehimela
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2008
No worries, sweet dreams wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2008
Geeezzz. . . You are really a F**king Bitch.

If you wanna loosen up after work, does not give you the right to bash people up here. What an uneducated LovePeddler! angry

Shut your yap will ya ? TART!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2008
LordChaser:

Geeezzz. . . You are really a F**king Bitch.
If you want to loosen up after work, does not give you the right to bash people up here. What an uneducated LovePeddler! angry
Shut your yap will ya ? TART!
Did you say uneducated? I'm a Clinical Psychologist-c u m- EFL( English as a second language) teacher,I help dumb assed immigrants like you integrate into the society by teaching them how to speak English! Jeez, functional-illiterate how did he even stray here?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by LordChaser(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2008
And ya think speaking in English is smart? PLEASEEEE. . . Get a load of yourself Fool! You're a mental nutcase. Thats what you're good at
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by hantonee(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2008
:ocrazy shocked
i wonder wat fun they ever derive!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.